Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
P-Sta nodded. "Indeed!" he headed back towards the control room with his siblings, each already prepping coordinates for Earth. "Now our base wasn't exactly mobile before...but now that it's taken the form of the Chief, perhaps it is able to-" P-Sta began, and as soon as the button was pressed by P-Cee, and massive canon of exhaust erupted from Durive's mouth as the giant base/box rocketed backward towards its destination without much in the way of warning.

"Okay...first thing's first...." P-Sta struggled to say as he braced himself. "See if we can locate the brakes."

"This is Katchin Squad Member X-Bo, attempting to contact the Gotengo," X-Bo spoke, attempting to establish communications. "We just fended off an attack on the GP base and hope to rendezvous with your forces as soon as possible."

"Also, it should be noted that we have...unusual transportation," N-Ten added.

"Just be on the lookout for a giant box with dropship-sized chopstick limbs," X-Bo noted.
Parsley took one look at the massive box that was apparently their ship and restrained a sigh. She had heard from Enoki of Durive's idiocy and decided a long time ago she wanted no part of whatever foolishness he supposedly got up to. That sentiment remained.

She flew to her ship and entered the cockpit. There was just enough room for the three of them to ride comfortably. A good thing P-Sta and his siblings would have their own way. She fired the engines up and then activated the communication system while waiting for Avoca and Blizzar to arrive. "Parsley to Gotengo. I'm incoming from GP HQ aboard a First Race vessel. Requesting permission to pass through any defenses."

"My...condolences," Blizzar offered, unsure of what else to say as he followed along. "You'd think adversaries of such a scale wouldn't resort to making things so personal. Alas, circumstances have assured that will never be the case. But worry not, you'll get your daughter back. What I say is not merely to calm your nerves or assure you, but a simple truth. One the Saiyans and the M Fighters promote more than any other. 'No matter how hard they hit us, we'll hit back harder.' And as a collective universe, I'd say Sakin's packed quite the punch. But our counterattack begins now."

How odd it was, Blizzar couldn't help but think. To see an Arcosian empathize with a Saiyan. Then again, Sarada had turned relations between their two races on its head...and perhaps for the better. Not that Blizzar truly cared for such deep-seated rivalries, anyway. Whichever provided the most safety and profit was often who he sided with in the past. But now both safety and profit were torn asunder after being trampled on, again and again, it was high time every combatant in the galaxy with any sort of sense laid all the chips down and show Sakin he was playing a losing game.
"Thanks." Avoca let out a deep sigh. "Sakin needs her to get to me and Parsley and try and convince us to join his side or whatever. I doubt he'll do her any harm." That doesn't make me feel any better, though. Despite that, it did help her focus on the task at hand. As long as the five Saiyans were still "free agents" as far as Sakin was concerned, Garnish and any other hostages were safe. That gave them time to devise some kind of plan to save them without betraying not just their universe, but every universe.

"In the meantime, let's continue this counterattack, and make him regret waking up this morning."

As odd as it was, it felt... natural to rally beside an Arcosian. Even with times being as strange as they were, that probably wasn't a good thing. They were natural rivals, dating back thousands of years and probably even longer than that. Still, the time for rivalries and hatred was over until all was said and done.

Possibly forever.

Avoca boarded the ship and strapped in. "How long until we get there?"

"Shouldn't be long," Parsley answered.

"Alright."