Page 126 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2041
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    “The cracks in these seals likely stem from Sakin taking down the barriers in our universe as part of his bid to complete his plan,” Parsley said. It sounded right, but there was honestly no way for her to be sure. And it didn’t matter anyway. “Regardless, I’m fine with waiting.”

Ten minutes at maximum wasn’t very long to do much of anything. Even idle chit-chat would be rushed with that strict a time limit. Still, she had been afforded a rare opportunity. If she understood the implication of Whis’ comments, she was in one of the unsealed universes. That entire portion of the overall multiverse was completely unadulterated by Sakin and his cohorts. How different was that universe compared to her own?

She approached Beerus. “You called the likes of Cancer and She Who Stalks the ‘old guard’. I take that to mean you took your station after Asha’rah’s rebellion?”
    Beerus nods.

“All the old guard that didn’t betray Lord Zeno stepped down, the new system of Supreme Kai’s being tethered to Gods of Destruction instated instead, with all the Creational Deities retired and gone. One, the Kai, to nurture civilizations, the other, the Desyroyer, to destroy the chaff and non-growth. If the weaker Kai dies, so to does the GoD. Balance, of a sort, so no Creational or Destruction orientated gods could go on rampages without an easy stop.”

He stops and looks at Whis, who is currently watching a small tear appear in the air near Parsley.

“Oh my, I do believe someone has found a quicker path. Good luck Princess!” Whis says, smiling as the tear grows and Parsley finds herself being sucked into it. Before she vanished, Goku tosses her two senzu beans and gives her a thumbs up.

Parsley, you feel a great tearing sensation and then suddenly you are floating before Efrideet once more.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 12-09-2022 at 12:24 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "You carelessly attack the mortals under my protection, and dare to bark and threaten?" Efrideet asks, bemused. "You're as dumb, and self-important as the other monkeys."

Were it not for the stench of of divinity that clung to him as desperately as the Saiyan 'Queen' hung onto life, it would have been enough to merely leave him be. Yet, there was something about it and the way he'd so casually dismissed the Hakai, weak as it was as an energy to begin with, that gave her pause

So she cocked her head, and peered past him.

The cracks in reality had become more pronounced, extending beyond merely the small span of sealed universes to tempt something far grander... "So that is why there are more of you. How quaint." More than that however, if she focused her attentions, she could almost make out the sounds of...

Fragments of exposition.

Undoubtedly some manner of explanation for... something that should be easily overcome. Efrideet sensed Eldkin? Sackthorn? Focus its sights on Ochazuke, and Koorimaru and reasoned that there was time enough to deal with this unwelcome earsore.

"Begone. This is not your fight, boy."

True Magic glyphs manifested in her palms, before disappearing. Only to reappear on the Saiyan. With a dismissive gesture, she triggered them, tapping into Inanna's oft used ability to traverse between dimensional boundaries*, she sought to shunt him back across the Reality Fracture and send him back to the source of the voice.

*It is worth noting that Inanna (turned Efrideet) had feats for this beyond the norm. Able to jump between the living and dead realms, between universes, and ultimately was able to (when reality was weakened as it is now) punch her way out of HIFL. Before becoming suffused with True Magic.
    “What the he…..”

Vegeta suddenly is wrenched away, the True Magic taking him through the smallest cracks that Efrideet had observed. In return, she feels a slight helping hand guide Parsley back to them, who appears back where Vegeta just left her.

Efrideet and Parsley also hears a faint voice echo through the cracks.

My name is Whis, forgive our inability to help more. The cracks are not able to translocate beings such as myself or Lord Beerus just yet. However, I do have a tidbit to offer. If Sakin has indeed combined with Eldfen, than a new set of dragonballs lays within him. If you managed to know his new name and wished upon them, there is a significant chance he would be supremely weakened. Good luck. We’re rooting for you!’
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Praxat, as you adjust your get the sensation of something about to happen. A danger like sense, pinging on your awareness that something below you is about to happen. Dash is also moving around nervously, as if in anticipation.
    ( Hmm, this sensation reminds me of a part of my original body's electroreception or, spectral vision as the Intoadians call it, or more technically, what they call spectral perception,) Praxat thought. Praxat then gets on her guard and does what's necessary to attempt to get her and Dash out of the way of the incoming danger.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-09-2022 at 05:37 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

As Sarada passes through you, as you grasp the scythe handle mid swing, an odd combination of events occur.

You feel the Doomsday Sloth somehow slide off the God of Reality, the secondary shard surrounding the other earring taking the attack and transmorphing it away (now both are exposed momentarily).

The second thing that happens is when Koorimaru grasps the scythe, his hands start to change. Imbued with reality itself, channeled through his touch, the God of Reality changes Koorimaru. Gone is the Icer body, replaced instead with a warm blooded humanoid with a strange monkey tail instead of his glorious long one.

Koorimaru’s was a Saiyan now.

The God of Reality leans in and smirks on its alien face.

“How ironic.”

A hand punches Koorimaru in the chest and send him flying straight at Sarada, grip loosened from the shaft of the weapon.
    Seizing the God's weapon, however briefly, allowed Koorimaru a firsthand study of its abilities. What the devil--?!

Imbued with the creature's very essence, it was in effect no different than seizing upon one of the Shards. The cruelty he put into it as a weapon, however, did not seem to be directed unless he willed it.

That did not stifle the cruelty of this creature's diabolical mischief. He felt the change take him as he was punched across the landscape, skid and bounced over Sarada, and embedded in one of the fractured hills that jutted from the Forsworn World's jagged landscape.

Cursing under his breath, from the shower of rubble and dust he emerge, changed, though through the sadistic depth of his eyes, Koorimaru, unmistakably, remained.

*codpiece optional. Use your imagination - or better yet, don't and bask in greatness regardless.

"A God of Reality with the potential for anything," he seethed, "And yet this annoyance of the flesh is the best you can do?!"

Immediately, Void Tunnels opened up in a series before him, same as the God some distance away, and Koorimaru cast his fists through them in a barrage that surrounded its frame.

Jack, as Eva is contemplating this, she nods and her eyes flash.

“Meagan.”

Jinzi’s wife’s astral image appears before them both.

“How can I help? I have a small ship I’m currently on. Need a ride?”
    "No, on the contrary, you can stay exactly where you are," Jack replied, then grew silent as he concentrated.

Unlike the cigar smoke that concealed them within the Grey, this time Jack summoned from within him a more directed use Grave Magic. The acrid smell of brimstone began to fill the phantom bridge and perfuse through the entirety of the Gotengo, and where the smoke had previously hidden them, this time the matter began to shift and dissolve.

Eventually, when all was said and done, the vessel was teleported in its entirety into low orbit where it hung in silence.

"Usually...I'd use that to return something to Hell," he said, taking a seat, for the effort had visibly taxed him, "But with Inanna cleaning the place out, moving through the intersection allowed us to get out of dodge. Now you can get to work."
    Last edited by grampagen; 12-10-2022 at 03:36 PM.

Astonishing Member

While Held is launched high and above the God of Reality, avoiding the shards so far, the entity turns aside from Sarada and Ochazuke and watches as Efrideet hurls a speak of True Magic at him and then follows.

His scythe arcs up and down, a ribbon of altered reality forming an X shaped attack that launches to intercept the spear she hurled.

Cross Reality: Reaper’s Send Off.

The Nevadian soared in the sky diagonally upwards above his foe like a missile, rapidly fading from view from all but the most keen of eyes.

When the height of his ascent was reached, a burst of ki emitted from his feet, assisting gravity in doing its work. The Nevadian descended spear first from the sky, poised to Skewer the angelic dragon.

Or he would have rather.

The power of his perception was positively clairvoyant. Nothing on this battle field remained hidden to him. Everything could be seen. He was simply a matter of if Held had enough focus to see it all.

As Held focused his attention on the the being formerly known as Sakin, he became vaguely aware of a new comer, not too far away, and an attack stemming from them, poised to cross paths with the Nevadian.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    A
    More powerful at least, than those childish ones she had once known; if somewhat less concerned about the welfare of others. She watches as an attack is fired off at the displaced 'God' and makes a note that where it had been displaced, and where the attack was cast would undoubtedly connect with Held's trajectory. Unfortunate to say the least, his Spear and the eye that guided it would prove useful, his death a hinderance. So Efrideet reacted accordingly, teleporting in front of the Gallic Gun, only to bisect it with the Sword of Damocles. Not only to keep Held from meeting an untimely end, but to deal with this... unknown Saiyan who felt more than anything that they should be respected and acknowledged.

"I do not care who you are."

Space buckles around her finger, as she levies it at Vegeta. "Hakai."

Thankfully, Efrideet seemed keenly aware of the issue that Held faced, and his descent continued unabated.

Admittedly, Held was unsure as to just how much of a boon that would be.

Purifying energy gathered at the head of the spear, poised to rip the fusion asunder.
    Last edited by Miburo; 12-12-2022 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    ( Hmm, this sensation reminds me of a part of my original body's electroreception or, spectral vision as the Intoadians call it, or more technically, what they call spectral perception,) Praxat thought. Praxat then gets on her guard and does what's necessary to attempt to get her and Dash out of the way of the incoming danger.
    There!

Under the surface of the planet something large stirs. Something powerful and headed straight for them and the downed ship!

You manage to get Dash away before the ship gets hit from underground and sent tumbling several hindered yards away, further damaging it. Out from under it emerges a giant monster.

Summoned, or created, by the God of Reality using several shards under the planets surface, the behemoth stands a massive two hundred feet as it looms over Praxat and Dash.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Seizing the God's weapon, however briefly, allowed Koorimaru a firsthand study of its abilities. What the devil--?!

Imbued with the creature's very essence, it was in effect no different than seizing upon one of the Shards. The cruelty he put into it as a weapon, however, did not seem to be directed unless he willed it.

That did not stifle the cruelty of this creature's diabolical mischief. He felt the change take him as he was punched across the landscape, skid and bounced over Sarada, and embedded in one of the fractured hills that jutted from the Forsworn World's jagged landscape.

Cursing under his breath, from the shower of rubble and dust he emerge, changed, though through the sadistic depth of his eyes, Koorimaru, unmistakably, remained.

*codpiece optional. Use your imagination - or better yet, don't and bask in greatness regardless.

"A God of Reality with the potential for anything," he seethed, "And yet this annoyance of the flesh is the best you can do?!"

Immediately, Void Tunnels opened up in a series before him, same as the God some distance away, and Koorimaru cast his fists through them in a barrage that surrounded its frame.

"No, on the contrary, you can stay exactly where you are," Jack replied, then grew silent as he concentrated.

Unlike the cigar smoke that concealed them within the Grey, this time Jack summoned from within him a more directed use Grave Magic. The acrid smell of brimstone began to fill the phantom bridge and perfuse through the entirety of the Gotengo, and where the smoke had previously hidden them, this time the matter began to shift and dissolve.

Eventually, when all was said and done, the vessel was teleported in its entirety into low orbit where it hung in silence.

"Usually...I'd use that to return something to Hell," he said, taking a seat, for the effort had visibly taxed him, "But with Inanna cleaning the place out, moving through the intersection allowed us to get out of dodge. Now you can get to work."
    The first few dozen blows land, doing little but annoy the God. Koorimaru, the energy pathways of your new body are irritatingly different from your old. You can use them, but they do not come as easily as your former self. Still, you make do and for a brief time draw his attention. You do also see that one of your punches cracked one of the earrings.

However, after a moment the God seems to shatter under your next blow, appearing in a hurricane of mini-shards that whirl around before stilling and transforming into a massive Void Tunnel of their own. From within fires a barrage of Reality Shards straight at you, with the God nowhere in sight.

Though oddly you sense…….something strange below. A behemoth appearing suddenly that seems to have a familiar energy.

OT: That form for Koorimaru is….amazingly accurate.
    —————

Eva pats Jack’s shoulder and smiles.

“Excellently done. Now, let’s see about forming that gestalt, Meagan.”

Her eyes flare, her voice seems to echo, and a call goes out.

“All Guardains, please, begin linking with me. Help me channel our power for a miracle.”

Meagan and others begin flitting around in astral form, their hands reaching out to lay upon Eva as she begins to harness their power.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 12-14-2022 at 02:18 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    The Nevadian soared in the sky diagonally upwards above his foe like a missile, rapidly fading from view from all but the most keen of eyes.

When the height of his ascent was reached, a burst of ki emitted from his feet, assisting gravity in doing its work. The Nevadian descended spear first from the sky, poised to Skewer the angelic dragon.

Or he would have rather.

The power of his perception was positively clairvoyant. Nothing on this battle field remained hidden to him. Everything could be seen. He was simply a matter of if Held had enough focus to see it all.

As Held focused his attention on the the being formerly known as Sakin, he became vaguely aware of a new comer, not too far away, and an attack stemming from them, poised to cross paths with the Nevadian.

Thankfully, Efrideet seemed keenly aware of the issue that Held faced, and his descent continued unabated.

Purifying energy gathered at the head of the spear, poised to rip the fusion asunder.
    Held, you do see everything. You see the moment the strange Saiyan vanishes and Parsley reappeares. You see Koorimaru batter the God of Reality until he seemingly shatters. You see the Gote go disappear and sense it in low orbit, Eva gathering power onboard. You also see a behemoth appear near Praxat and Dash, throwing the damaged Coldlight away.

And within that Behemoth, you see the God of Reality (in the skull head) piloting it like armor. You see the faint glow of his seven dragonballs within his body inside the behemoth, and you even sense a slight bit of…trepidation. Koorimaru’s damaged one of the earrings, and the new God liked that not at all.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 12-14-2022 at 02:18 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

There!

Under the surface of the planet something large stirs. Something powerful and headed straight for them and the downed ship!

You manage to get Dash away before the ship gets hit from underground and sent tumbling several hindered yards away, further damaging it. Out from under it emerges a giant monster.

Summoned, or created, by the God of Reality using several shards under the planets surface, the behemoth stands a massive two hundred feet as it looms over Praxat and Dash.
    ( Well that's just great. The last time I face something near this massive was either that time I went up against my grandmother Araxat's war mech on Qaceria, or that creature on Reshlan,) Praxat thought.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    ( Well that's just great. The last time I face something near this massive was either that time I went up against my grandmother Araxat's war mech on Qaceria, or that creature on Reshlan,) Praxat thought.
    The creature ignores Praxat and Dash, looking up at Efrideet and Genesis. It begins hovering upwards, angling toward the two gods as power gathers around it. Reality seems to buckle around it, and Praxat watches as mini-black holes seem to start forming around the creature.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The creature ignores Praxat and Dash, looking up at Efrideet and Genesis. It begins hovering upwards, angling toward the two gods as power gathers around it. Reality seems to buckle around it, and Praxat watches as mini-black holes seem to start forming around the creature.
    ( Maybe I should do something, but what? I mean what can I do against that,) Praxat thought.
    My Forum check it out

The first few dozen blows land, doing little but annoy the God. Koorimaru, the energy pathways of your new body are irritatingly different from your old. You can use them, but they do not come as easily as your former self. Still, you make do and for a brief time draw his attention. You do also see that one of your punches cracked one of the earrings.

However, after a moment the God seems to shatter under your next blow, appearing in a hurricane of mini-shards that whirl around before stilling and transforming into a massive Void Tunnel of their own. From within fires a barrage of Reality Shards straight at you, with the God nowhere in sight.

Though oddly you sense…….something strange below. A behemoth appearing suddenly that seems to have a familiar energy.
    Now that the intent behind the shards was more directed, there was indeed cause for alarm.

Koorimaru grimaced. More than the irritation upon this thin, pink hide, the fickle lapping of blood through his circulation, and the shallowness of these all too terrestrial, atmosphere-starved lungs, despite the sharpness of his technique something remained, inherently, amiss.

"How very vexing, the mortal shell of a knuckledragger," he fumed, fallen to silence when he felt the bristles upon the thin monkey's tail behind him as it unwound behind him - useless appendage! "This in itself has deserted me of much of my training...but I felt the strike land, creature."

Without wasting a single movement, Koorimaru raised a hand upward, upon which pronounced a single finger. In an instant, a Death Ball spanned above him, incandescent orange burning in its spherical form of the type that would sunder a planet in a single stroke.

"Run...RUN!!! Divert a hundred thousand realities to this moment, it will do little to avail your doom!"

Set upon the shards before him and the world below, Koorimaru loosed it with hellish abandon. Matter would change, so would energy, with a single instant of contact. Now he would ascertain the limit of the God of Reality's abilities as the fight seemed to narrow around its proximity.

Eva pats Jack’s shoulder and smiles.

“Excellently done. Now, let’s see about forming that gestalt, Meagan.”

Her eyes flare, her voice seems to echo, and a call goes out.

“All Guardains, please, begin linking with me. Help me channel our power for a miracle.”

Meagan and others begin flitting around in astral form, their hands reaching out to lay upon Eva as she begins to harness their power.
    Whatever was going on up here, this strange anunciation around Asha'rah's slumbering corpse eluded Jack Knave's understanding. A bit of Creation here, we get magic. A few million deposed Guardians...I got not clue.

He was very much at his limit. Yet all the same, though it was likely only ceremonial at this point, he stood by the Goddess of Creation and the Earth's Guardian, and drew Excalibur from its scabbard.

You're out there somewhere, aren't you? You lit the first spark against that creep down there, Arthur. Maybe in some way, we can show your friend laying down there for certain that the Kami of the Earth ain't no cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    More and more the being that was both Kaibyo and Ochazuke saw the intent behind the shards. At first random, chaotic even, the longer the God of Reality remained the more he could divide each shard to have different effects. But to do so, they could feel the God needed to parse his attention somewhat. To direct their change, his attention could not be divided from his fight, so they were more beset by random iccurabces than our right malice (though some did fly at them. Ones that would turn them into lava, or a rotted corpse. Petrify them or send them into the nearest sun, amongst others).

More and more as they pull on that singing stabilized reconstructed shards, they can feel hands reaching out to help them. Ghosts of former masters, former students, past and present, could of been and were, deflecting or redirecting shards into each other. Glimpses of long gone faces that flicker in for a moment and then disappear.

10,000 years of martial mastery, and all its students, aiding at the final battle.
    In their collective memory, the sight of it had been as fresh in their memories as they had the moment it had happened. In the depths of Illargi, in the refractive mirror's edged chamber of the Elemanti, Cristiolach, from within Ochazuke's deepest set memories the echo of these feuding hands had been reflected back at him and animated as enemies. Whether it had been the phantom memory of Grandmaster Chahan, the O-Sensei of the Crane School, Aiko who he had left behind, the Old Turtle Kuki whose enlightenment came from casting off humanity, or Samson Balon upon who was one of the few pillars of the revival of the Ten Schools, along with the Turtle Monks or Dragon Priests he'd fallen in duels so long ago and the host of hiers from however many minor hourses that had fixed into their thoughts that their way had been the sole truth, it had been his folly that day that the only way to escape his inner darkness had been violence.

He'd crossed hands with these pale images, for set in memory, he'd had to convince himself that in that instance, they were not real, whichever face they had worn. Yet in rejecting what he had though he had left behind, Ochazuke hadn't found a fight he could win, only the expanding shadow of the path Zxu'ro had left behind.

How could he stand before them then, enact any change from this point, if by merely invoking the truth set in these images, the Elemanti Mistress of Mirrors could snuff everything out in an instant?

Yet now, perhaps in some measure the fidelity of his vision had been rewarded, for as Kaiyo had found the beginnings of a technique to take back reality, slowly the assembly had been joined. Some he'd recognized at a glimpse; the five founders, Yoroi the Turtle, Seiryuu the Dragon, Byakau the Black Tiger, Nuomi the Elder Crane. The further the line stretched back, spirits from other eras had adjoined in this moment as they had in life, as their Leyline Memories had graced them when they uncovered the fallen shrines. Mara the Wolf bared her fangs, Tao'ro the Spider flowed in his stance like silk, the Bedlam Ancestor stood resolute, as did the Lion Lord, where they were joined by Cinder the Phoenix.

For a moment, they allowed their guard to loosen, turning about face from kicking one final shard apart to see all those who had come before them.

Who summoned them here? he wondered. She answered, All those who had kept their memory alive.

With the host of fighters mainfesting, the Tiger Master had one last thing to impart to her final student. Drawing upon the resonance of the Shard itself, Kaibyo lift a hand over their heart where it had imbedded itself to cause this change.. With a grimace, she punctured the tips of her fingers into the flesh, using the Flame of the Phoenix to draw off the effect that had brought about her impromptu resurrection in an attempt to set reality right for at least one person and leave Ochazuke's destiny in his own hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post

Held, you do see everything. You see the moment the strange Saiyan vanishes and Parsley reappeares. You see Koorimaru batter the God of Reality until he seemingly shatters. You see the Gote go disappear and sense it in low orbit, Eva gathering power onboard. You also see a behemoth appear near Praxat and Dash, throwing the damaged Coldlight away.

And within that Behemoth, you see the God of Reality (in the skull head) piloting it like armor. You see the faint glow of his seven dragonballs within his body inside the behemoth, and you even sense a slight bit of…trepidation. Koorimaru’s damaged one of the earrings, and the new God liked that not at all.
    At this moment, a distorted voice started through Held's communicator.

"Hey buddy," though one ear carried the message directly, there was a strange echo in the environs, as if he was behind him one instant, then next to him at another. "how's it hanging?"

As the Shingan did, invariably, perceive all, finding the mauve-tinted trail as it passed was a simple task.

Zaofan, you weave around the shards with your speed and keen senses. One or two trace by your aura, turning Crimson into Maroon, then Vermillion, then a near royal purple but none actually touch you.

You have a free avenue towards the God of Reality.
    For some time, the Martial Chef had been circling the globe of the Forsworn World. The first opening had been lost the moment a Blue Super Saiyan had started chucking plasma into the fray, so he'd banked off, waiting for an opening...

With each orbital lap, Zaofan had been gaining uncontrollable speed that had started at threatening to outpace light itself; and with Kaiten the kinetic energy from the recoil had been storing itself up within the aura surrounding him, tinting his voice with a hollow echo from the hyperfrequency vibrations.

"Gotta pick your shot, right? What are you aiming for, I'll see if I can line it up for you~!"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Avoca had been standing there for a short while, just trying to make sense of what was happening. Parsley was gone? And then replaced by some guy who transformed into a blue Super Saiyan? And then he was gone and then replaced by Parsley again? And then there was some massive creature that popped up out of the ground?

What?

The day had already been the weirdest of her entire life and only got more unbelievable by the second. For someone who hadn’t been in a battle of that caliber in years, it was overwhelming. Still, she couldn’t just stand around slack-jawed while everyone else was fighting for the universe. She may not have been able to do much, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t do anything at all.

The first thing she did was check on the Coldlight. It was pretty badly damaged, but at least was still intact. If it could stay that way, that would have been great. After that, she lifted off into the air and streaked toward the creature. It was likely way out of her league, but she couldn’t let that stop her. She noticed the orbs floating around the creature and eyed them warily. Whatever they were, they looked like bad news. A pair of energy blasts formed in her palms as she closed in on the creature.

Just as she was preparing to fling them, a crimson streak just entered the corner of her line of sight. “I think the Fusion God is in that thing,” Sarada said to her. “Either that or he’s hiding somewhere.”

While those made sense, she could only shrug. “Well, it’s a thing to be dealt with regardless.” She flung the two energy blasts toward the creature to test if it would warp them like those shards did.

Sarada, meanwhile, dove down, then rocketed upward. Her fist reared back and was thrust toward the creature’s chin.

Crimson Flash + Prideful Spirit

Beerus nods.

“All the old guard that didn’t betray Lord Zeno stepped down, the new system of Supreme Kai’s being tethered to Gods of Destruction instated instead, with all the Creational Deities retired and gone. One, the Kai, to nurture civilizations, the other, the Desyroyer, to destroy the chaff and non-growth. If the weaker Kai dies, so to does the GoD. Balance, of a sort, so no Creational or Destruction orientated gods could go on rampages without an easy stop.”

He stops and looks at Whis, who is currently watching a small tear appear in the air near Parsley.

“Oh my, I do believe someone has found a quicker path. Good luck Princess!” Whis says, smiling as the tear grows and Parsley finds herself being sucked into it. Before she vanished, Goku tosses her two senzu beans and gives her a thumbs up.

Parsley, you feel a great tearing sensation and then suddenly you are floating before Efrideet once more.
    The unsealed universes underwent a massive overhaul of the god system to prevent another rebellion in the future. Interesting. At the very least, there would be no reason to worry about another idiotic Asha’rah situation arising in the future, near or distant. Before she could reply, it appear her ride back manifested.

She caught the senzu beans and stuck them in her armor. “Thank you. Hopefully, I’ll see you all again soon.”

In the blink of an eye, Parsley found herself back in Universe 15, on Sakin’s world, and in front of Efrideet. The battle with the new Reality God was still raging. And from the looks of it, someone managed to not only uncover one of his earrings, but also damage it as well. Perfect.

She turned her head and nodded graciously at Efrideet. “Most likely an unintended consequence, but thank you.”

She turned back around to gain a lay of the battle. The Gotengo vanished into thin air, then reappeared in low orbit. A strange Saiyan struck the Fusion until he shattered, leaving what appeared to be a Void Tunnel in his wake. A new creature emerged from below shortly after. Those weren’t entirely unrelated. Either the creature was Fusion in a new form or was something he summoned to buy himself time to reorient himself. Regardless, it was a thing to be dealt with.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!