Praxat turns around to face her great-great-uncle." When I first met you, Uncle Bullick. you told me this planet, Ameprior met a minor apocalypse many decades ago. I looked into what caused said apocalypse," Praxat said.

" My results were it wasn't caused by a natural disaster, an epidemic, or superflare bombardment. This planet's star, which your people call Bruhoth. Shoots superflares from its poles. Making it impossible for Ameprior to be bombardment by superflares," Praxat said.

" Someone caused the minor apocalypse that happen to this planet, your home Uncle Bullick. " Praxat said. Praxat then ponders to herself. ( and I have a hunch who,) Praxat thought.

( It's likely that Sakin person, who put a target on my back. I did once see a ruin on this planet that looked like a place where a Guardian once lived. So it looks like that possibly Ameprior had a Guardian at one point) Praxat thought.

( It could be possible that this Sakin person came to this planet or sent some to this planet many decades ago to take out the Guardian of this planet. It could be possible the Intoadians fought to protect their planet's Guardian. There could have been a massive battle, ) Praxat thought.

( And the result of this hypothetical battle could result in a minor apocalypse,) Praxat

( I study up on Intoadian culture, and going by their culture, Intoadians are a race of hunters. Mostly elitist at that. I have been working on making Intoadians more opening mind. To get rid of the elitism that has plagued this planet, Ameprior,) Praxat thought.