Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2041

All that reached beyond the horizon belonged to the Tyrant Emperor
    All he had to do was seize it

With enough force and will, the fossilized energy of the forsworn avatar bent to his will and the solid construct gave way, no longer entrapped. Instead, the energy was drawn back towards him, feeding into a growing mass fixated in his saurian palm. The would-be god's power was by no means easy to control, but such manipulation had been Charco's specialty for some time.

His own power poured forth into the other hand, a disastrous mix of destruction, creation, and solar ki forming a roiling maelstrom dyed in the colors of the galaxy. He hadn't yet given a name to this bastardization of power, nor was he certain of its full potential, but that was not his problem. The barely contained chaos would be leashed ever-so-lightly with the captive energy he had seized, giving him the incentive to not hold back this time. This time would probably be the last time, after all.

"Sakin!"

Even with his newly forged stoicism, the strain of the volatile energy was growing apparent across his features, his lips curling back over near-clenched teeth. Delving deeper, he dredged up more and more, tapping into the divine as evidenced by the golden glow emanating from his left eye.

"While you run with your tail between your legs, let me show you true power!"

Arm were drawn back, cocked hammers fighting to remain in control.

"FINAL..."

He would bring to bear the weight of the Ogatan bloodline; generations upon generations of pain and misery would be exorcised and this simple yet horrible task would, at long last, be done. And when the moment was right, the chaos around him melted away as he developed tunnel vision, a bad habit he had forgotten about.

Just like old times... He thought, Let's just hope they've all learned how to dodge...

"TYRANNO..."

It didn't matter what form the angel took, or what method he used to flee, Charco was damned and determined to make him feel this. Pushing his arms forth, the two pools of energy became one and surged forth, but he would not see its path ahead, for his vision was filled with nothing but light.

"BLAST!!!"

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The line of Guardians stretched back longer than reckoning, and the time before them, back to the time of creation.

Among them, Asha'rah's chosen, Jack Knave was one man of a billion. Even with his family ties, there'd been nothing particularly special about him but a deft hand, a keen eye, and a foolish sense of daring that had cost him a great deal, from petty change, to Manco and the Royal Flush Gang, to his life more than once..

Yet despite what he saw before him, with no knowledge of the uncertain consequences as he would follow through, there came a rush of panic, yet a surety in the middle of that sense of excitement. The sword in his hand never felt firmer in his grip, and, with one foot in the ether and eyes on the conflict before them, even from this vantage point he was not far from his comrades on the broken world below.

There was a passage forming. Awesome, chaotic power surged where Charco and Efrideet brought it down on half of the Forsworn Avatars of Sakin, and the other one, where Sasheem began to attack parts of the fabric of reality itself, he felt a flightiness in his dealing hand.

"The time is right, but there's one last thing. At this scale, with all we've done, I see it now."

The World of Fallen Angels that had threatened all of existence this day, the host began to turn his attention from dominating all life to running from it, and pulling it apart at the seams as he went.

"Every creation must be balanced by destruction. That's always how it's been. When everything was chaotic, people were filled with fear, and they needed somebody to cling to."

The tale was familiar, but he'd only heard it before and lived to see the consequenes. Having it all before him, he examined his hand and upped the ante.

"What you stole from Ishtar, from Inanna the moment you took Inda'ren's life, we'll never get that back again. For all that's happened since your War in Heaven, neither will you return to what you once were."

He'd heard figments about a prophecy here and there, pieces that slotted into neat little roles to meet the beats of someone else's tale, and everyone else was a footnote.

"Broken in three, parts of you return in pieces, but that's not what you really are. You're just a memory, Asha'rah. This little part of you, it might be immortal, but you died a long, long time ago. Even if we wanted to go back to the way it was, that's no longer possible."

Koorimaru had snatched her up, but she hadn't done a thing until he and Zaofan rang on her shell, and the first thing she remembered was the phantom dragon.

"But who says that our universe can't be the one to change the way it goes? Don't you see? You wanted us to unite under something more than martial might. The strong would scrap it out, and everyone else would be dead or left starving and desperate and paranoid. You'd entrusted it to the Guardians to carry out that vision that you couldn't, and today is the day they succeed."

Jack lift Excalibur. Turning his right palm over, he folded it under his left. Stacking the deck, he was prepared to put it all on the line.

"You've striven enough, time to fold. We don't need you anymore, as a Goddess, an overseer, none of that! Instead of looking to remember what you did, becoming what you once were, I need you to do right by all of us, right here, right now."

Asha’rah stares, and for a moment, Jack can see her mind. See thoughts flying and memories racing across her mind. After a tense moment, she sighs and nods, slowly.

“Yes……yes you are correct.”

She looks at Arthur’s spirit, who smiles and nods before fading back a bit. The once Goddess steps back and looks at Jack.

“No more Asha’rah……no more Goddess.”

She glances down.

“And no more lingering in the past. You have all done far better than anything I could have ever done.. thank you.”

Her spiritual form vanishes, and her solid body on the ship breaks apart into energy that floats up and out, translating to empower her next move and giving her nothing to return to anymore. Jack can see her spiritual form, invisible to most, suddenly reappear on the other side of the opening rift. Her hands reach out and grasp the sides, and with all her might slowly starts pulling the rift closed as the one Avatar fights to rip it open further.

And Jack understands that after this, Asha’rah won’t be coming back.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

The one Avatar struggles, tearing and ripping at the rift, prying even as the fusion and the invisible Asha’rah keep it from opening further, even shrinking it down somewhat.

Then Lantro and Blizzar confuse the Avatars (one sending a thin beams of leylanic energy up towards the Saiyan’s attack to deflate it like a balloon), giving Sasheem just a moment to bypass their defense and eat away at the reality around them with the Venomous Ki of his secret technique. The technique eats away at the exposed reality of the Way Between Worlds, at the rift they made. Up close, for a half second, Sasheem can see Asha’rah’s form on the opposite side of the rift, attempting to keep it closed. With a smile at him in thanks, and with all the distractions (including a flinch as the Avatar ripping at the rift thinks Blizzar is there and moves instinctively to dodge) Sasheem watches their focus slip, the Way shrink just a bit, and the once Goddess smile grimly, grow giant once more (spiritually) and wrench the Way closed in a massive soundless thunderclap that everyone feels, though not hears.

And just like that, all exits are cut off.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Between Efrideet already breaching their shield, with one Avatar on her knees and the other distracted. With one focusing desperately on canceling the giant dunk coming from on high even as the other stumbles back as the rift is suddenly slammed closed with a soundless thunderclap before her. With Praxat charged and distracting the one on her knees even further, with so many attacks and challenges the Avatars are unable to defend against Charco coming in and firing the Final Tyranno Blast.

Well, not entirely.

The one on her knees eats the attack to the head, and combined with everything, is engulfed and subsumed entirely as the one who had been ripping at the rift moments before shrieks and summons every once of power in the planet, all the leylanic energy withering up and into her in a flash as she spins and holds her hand out, catching and holding the blast with her own leylanic one right there. An epic level of power is put out in a sphere around Charco and the last Avatar (a massive crater forming under the two) even as the Foresworn World starts breaking apart now that all the power once put into its creation was drawn back into its creator for one last defense.

This also blows anyone close by very far back if they don’t dodge in general.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Between Efrideet already breaching their shield, with one Avatar on her knees and the other distracted. With one focusing desperately on canceling the giant dunk coming from on high even as the other stumbles back as the rift is suddenly slammed closed with a soundless thunderclap before her. With Praxat charged and distracting the one on her knees even further, with so many attacks and challenges the Avatars are unable to defend against Charco coming in and firing the Final Tyranno Blast.

Well, not entirely.

The one on her knees eats the attack to the head, and combined with everything, is engulfed and subsumed entirely as the one who had been ripping at the rift moments before shrieks and summons every once of power in the planet, all the leylanic energy withering up and into her in a flash as she spins and holds her hand out, catching and holding the blast with her own leylanic one right there. An epic level of power is put out in a sphere around Charco and the last Avatar (a massive crater forming under the two) even as the Foresworn World starts breaking apart now that all the power once put into its creation was drawn back into its creator for one last defense.

Praxat uses the insane boost of speed given to her Electromagnetic Energy Form by accelerating the electrons and protons of her Electromagnetic Energy Form by her Electromagnetic field, magnetic explosions, and Wave-particle interaction to dodge. ( I can sense it. My body in its Electromagnetic Energy Form is starting to fall apart. No more like it's starting to dissipate,) Praxat thought.

( I really should give a name to this. I know how about Particle Acceleration Light Speed Charged. Yeah, I think that's a good enough name) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-13-2023 at 04:31 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

As Praxat is dodging. She makes her sword come to her side and briefly switches back to her physical form so that she can grab her sword. Then swifts to her electromagnetic energy form so that her sword turns into electromagnetic energy since it's in her possession. ( Okay, time to end this with **** I just came up with) Praxat thought.

Praxat once again does her Particle Acceleration Light Speed Charged to significantly boost the speed of her Electromagnetic Energy Form in an attempt to speed blitz one of the Avatars, but this time she shifts back and forth from her electromagnetic energy form to her physical form to add more mass to her sword strikes thus adding more momentum. ( I'm noticing something as my body in its Electromagnetic Energy Form is dissipating, it's starting to take a toll on my body in its physical form as well,) Praxat thought.

( I can feel it when a switch to physical form. A sharp pain that hurts like hell, as if my body is being eaten away, but I have to bear it. This means when in my Electromagnetic Energy Form and it's dissipating when I'm doing what I call Particle Acceleration Light Speed Charged, I'm losing parts of myself, little by little) Praxat thought.

( I also noticed something as there's a gap, a slight delay between my shift from physical form to my electromagnetic energy form and vice verse. Something that I can describe as being like latency. So I can only hope the delay between shifting back and forth from my electromagnetic energy form and, physical form is short enough that my speed blitz is successful even if my sword strikes may not be precise like swordmaster, like my Great Great uncle Bulllick's sword strikes) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-23-2023 at 07:44 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Asha’rah stares, and for a moment, Jack can see her mind. See thoughts flying and memories racing across her mind. After a tense moment, she sighs and nods, slowly.

“Yes……yes you are correct.”

She looks at Arthur’s spirit, who smiles and nods before fading back a bit. The once Goddess steps back and looks at Jack.

“No more Asha’rah……no more Goddess.”

She glances down.

“And no more lingering in the past. You have all done far better than anything I could have ever done.. thank you.”

Her spiritual form vanishes, and her solid body on the ship breaks apart into energy that floats up and out, translating to empower her next move and giving her nothing to return to anymore. Jack can see her spiritual form, invisible to most, suddenly reappear on the other side of the opening rift. Her hands reach out and grasp the sides, and with all her might slowly starts pulling the rift closed as the one Avatar fights to rip it open further.

And Jack understands that after this, Asha’rah won’t be coming back.
    The last words Asha'rah spoke rattled down his very soul. Standing at the fore of the assembled Guardians, it shook Jack. As never before had he'd held such a hand, he felt it then in all the different suits, all the different peoples of the universe, each carrying with them a small spark of what the Creator had bequeathed to them. The first testament of Asha'rah had once been as real as any before the war that had ultimately became her legacy.

"The miracle of Creation. That one misstep you took stripped it of all meaning until all that remained was only a source of power to envy, to take."

One hand piled upon the other, Jack drew it back over his shoulder. The gambler kept looking forward to where she closed the rift. Everything was riding on this.

"Been storing it up so long, old Sakin thought it'd last forever. That was his first blunder."

Drawing Dead! Dominate Hand!

"He never cashed out!"

With the miracle contrived from Arthur and Evangeline, he thrust the sword forward, redirecting it into a great cascading beam aimed straight towards Asha'rah.

The one Avatar struggles, tearing and ripping at the rift, prying even as the fusion and the invisible Asha’rah keep it from opening further, even shrinking it down somewhat.

Then Lantro and Blizzar confuse the Avatars (one sending a thin beams of leylanic energy up towards the Saiyan’s attack to deflate it like a balloon), giving Sasheem just a moment to bypass their defense and eat away at the reality around them with the Venomous Ki of his secret technique. The technique eats away at the exposed reality of the Way Between Worlds, at the rift they made. Up close, for a half second, Sasheem can see Asha’rah’s form on the opposite side of the rift, attempting to keep it closed. With a smile at him in thanks, and with all the distractions (including a flinch as the Avatar ripping at the rift thinks Blizzar is there and moves instinctively to dodge) Sasheem watches their focus slip, the Way shrink just a bit, and the once Goddess smile grimly, grow giant once more (spiritually) and wrench the Way closed in a massive soundless thunderclap that everyone feels, though not hears.

And just like that, all exits are cut off.

Well, not entirely.

The clash of energies issued from the mortal challenge to the one who would destroy this very universe to escape its wrath shook the Forsworn World to its foundations. From the cascading escalation of the Avatars heralding their doom that Sakin might live, a frightening tear through a faultline between dimensions sheared through the sky above the planet.

"Who is this that stands before me?"

Yet against one that would decide the fate of all, those who gathered here now held in their hand the nexus of all, brought to one.

Sakin

Channelling the will of the Living Universe, for every issue of power turned against one of their own, Asazuke redirected it. The remnants of Sakin's own power he sought to slowly capture, and the last command of the world underfoot rewritten.

Through the technique of Genki united through Heka, his call carried through every facet of the Cosmic Leyline of this universe. From the Saiyan Empire, the Nevadian Federation, it came; Reshlan, Promethea, and further still; From the remotest dark and the Void that pressed its leering eyes and the yawning instances of star-stuff that shrouded the silent heroes of yesteryear in the burning nebulae, the Fusion spoke again.

"We still fight against him, will you?"

By the rifts torn into others from the Clarion Call, it echoed through into still yet others. Shaking through the seal that had been breached by the Shards of Reality and the rogue goddess Efrideet, the response of the multitude echoed everywhere.

To reject Sakin and all of his works, the ki within the Avatar would now be unmistabably marked.

"The Enemy, the Deceiver. There he is, and he can no longer hide."

Subsuming the spell, he'd built a way out that led to a single destination; from myriad escape routes to a single. inescapable truth. All the techniques of the M Fighters were united at this moment, and Asazuke's last gambit was set to support their efforts. For every move the Avatars made to destabilize them, through the expanse of his Meditation Field enhanced further by the Universal Weapon, they could still fight.

It was here that the Man in Black allowed himself a small vanity. After all, it would not do to let the Majin represent their lineage, nor the Ancestor of Ogatan decide the destiny; and all of them, men of the Earth, there was pride on the line also. Every one of them here today had a verse to contribute, and the Fusion fell his right hand to his side. The Angel who attempted to control Fate for a hundred thousand years would now find karma falling and carrying with it the judgement of the entire universe upon his head

But for the Avatar of Sakin...there was one last road that remained open. As all roads closed, a gap to a single desination, the path of least resistance.

Mumonkan: The Gateless Barrier

A lifetime ago, Asha'rah had known it well. With the expanded vision granted to him by the Wayfinder, he'd found the end-point of the Way Between Worlds and sighted the target with perfect clarity.

"Go now. Deliver your message at last."

Kensho had allowed him to sight the moment, through the web of the Spider and the spirit of the Bear he'd heard the voices of those gathered. Through the mastery of the energies of the Phoenix and the skills of the Dragon, the Lion's Roar filled his kiai and his fist moved with the speed of the Wolf, following the path carved ahead by the Snake.

For the Earth, the expression of Asazuke's Satori had been built here. The fortitude of the Tiger, anchored upon the foundation of the Turtle and the skills of the Crane.

A single straight punch thrown skyward at the Avatar with the generative force of a quintillion wills. Reaching towards a future on a road they'd never known before, anything was possible; even casting a Fallen One back to into the Highest Sphere from where he fell.

The Forsworn World trembles and shatters. Between the loss of what made it, the power poured into Asha’rah from Jack’s attack, and the punch leveled at the Avatar’s chin from the human fusion (amongst other attacks) the world goes white.

Sound and fury pours across the broken world. The cold of space, the heat of the various energies discharged. Sight, sound, all the senses blur for those involved.

Then multiple things happen at once.

Asha’rah flashes in their minds, their souls, a Goddess of Creation for a moment that looms large than life. With the power Jack struck her with, her will reaches out in one final divine act.

Live. Survive. Thrive.

The true Power of Creation reaches out and remakes the broken and shattered Forsworn World into a true planet of life. It stretches out, creating an entire Sun in perfect distance from the planet, restores Cancer’s moon to a perfect orbit around the new planet (sans its previous inhabitant and taint), and true sunlight touches the planet for the first time. Trees blow in a breeze, clouds form in the sky, water in rivers oceans appear, and this new unspoiled world feels perfect.

Pure.

No taint, no evil, an unspoiled paradise.

Creation wraps around them all, protecting, and Asha’rah last gift to the universe, fulfilling and completing her role, allows her to move on. Her body and soul vanish, with only Genesis (who is now her own self) left of the former Goddess.

While Asha’rah last gift births a new planet, sun, and moon to the cosmos, the devastating blow dealt to the Avatar sends reverberations through not just this universe, but all universes and all timelines and all dimensions, and all denizens within feel it. See it. Know what happened. It shatters the body of the Avatar, atomizing it, and continues on to strike the very power and soul within. It obliterates his power and sends the soul straight through every dimension and realm between the mortal and immortal, to land before the throne of Heaven, formless, before Lord Zeno.

In every universe and realm, Gods of Destructions (and other divine Gods) turn and watch. They sense what has happened and reach out with divine senses to observe an Angel’s utter defeat and destruction. In every universe and realm, fellow Angels cock their heads and nod, knowing and understanding.

To those of power in each universe and realm, the realization of mortal hands of one entire universe combining to cast down the divine shakes faith and strengthens drive. Those of good intent and will find strength in this, while those of ill-intent withdraw for a time and question where such power could have come from, and, if it will ever come for them.

For the fused human, they and Efrideet alone can see, with the reverberations, the final act as Lord Zeno takes gentle hold of the Fallen Angel’s defeated soul. With a pained expression of a parent, Lord Zeno cups the soul in both hands, clasps them together, and finally extinguishes the immortal, delivering the punishment Sakin had fled so long, long ago. Lord Zeno looks up and sees them, and with a gentle nod he acknowledges them.

The vision fades, the world goes back, and the M-Fighters stand upon the newly made world, free of pain and suffering, a final gift to the universe.

They had won. They were free.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The Forsworn World trembles and shatters. Between the loss of what made it, the power poured into Asha’rah from Jack’s attack, and the punch leveled at the Avatar’s chin from the human fusion (amongst other attacks) the world goes white.

Sound and fury pours across the broken world. The cold of space, the heat of the various energies discharged. Sight, sound, all the senses blur for those involved.

Asha’rah flashes in their minds, their souls, a Goddess of Creation for a moment that looms large than life. With the power Jack struck her with, her will reaches out in one final divine act.

Live. Survive. Thrive.

The true Power of Creation reaches out and remakes the broken and shattered Forsworn World into a true planet of life. It stretches out, creating an entire Sun in perfect distance from the planet, restores Cancer’s moon to a perfect orbit around the new planet (sans its previous inhabitant and taint), and true sunlight touches the planet for the first time. Trees blow in a breeze, clouds form in the sky, water in rivers oceans appear, and this new unspoiled world feels perfect.

Pure.

Creation wraps around them all, protecting, and Asha’rah last gift to the universe, fulfilling and completing her role, allows her to move on. Her body and soul vanish, with only Genesis (who is now her own self) left of the former Goddess.

While Asha’rah last gift births a new planet, sun, and moon to the cosmos, the devastating blow dealt to the Avatar sends reverberations through not just this universe, but all universes and all timelines and all dimensions, and all denizens within feel it. See it. Know what happened. It shatters the body of the Avatar, atomizing it, and continues on to strike the very power and soul within. It obliterates his power and sends the soul straight through every dimension and realm between the mortal and immortal, to land before the throne of Heaven, formless, before Lord Zeno.

In every universe and realm, Gods of Destructions (and other divine Gods) turn and watch. They sense what has happened and reach out with divine senses to observe an Angel’s utter defeat and destruction. In every universe and realm, fellow Angels cock their heads and nod, knowing and understanding.

To those of power in each universe and realm, the realization of mortal hands of one entire universe combining to cast down the divine shakes faith and strengthens drive. Those of good intent and will find strength in this, while those of ill-intent withdraw for a time and question where such power could have come from, and, if it will ever come for them.

For the fused human, they and Efrideet alone can see, with the reverberations, the final act as Lord Zeno takes gentle hold of the Fallen Angel’s defeated soul. With a pained expression of a parent, Lord Zeno cups the soul in both hands, clasps them together, and finally extinguishes the immortal, delivering the punishment Sakin had fled so long, long ago. Lord Zeno looks up and sees them, and with a gentle nod he acknowledges them.

The vision fades, the world goes back, and the M-Fighters stand upon the newly made world, free of pain and suffering, a final gift to the universe.

Praxat appears next to Dash within a flash and turns back into her physical form. Praxat attire is torn and damaged. Bits of her body are gone, such as her eyes, and she has blood dripping from holes in her body." we did it, it's over. Oh, this, this is a side effect of boosting my speed in my electromagnetic energy form using my Electromagnetic field, magnetic explosions, and Wave-particle interaction," Praxat said.

"I call the tech Particle Acceleration Light Speed Charge. Hopefully, I won't be in a position where I have to do it again in the future. with this over now, I can focus on my goals. One reaching the pinnacle of my Bioelectromagnetickinesis, and two uncovering the mysteries of Amperior. Praxat said.

" Oh, there's also the whole fix-up the planet Amperior. Restoring its society, and getting its people the Intoadins into the modern century. I'm not dead which means I must have been protected," Praxat said.

" Yeah I'm in very bad shape right now, but at least I'm alive. Dash, I would use my Bioelectromagnetickinesis to heal myself if I could, but that won't work. I lost electrons, and I can't get those back. The only way I could fix my body right now with my Bioelectromagnetickinesis is through Reconfiguration," Praxat said.

" I would need to deconstruct something to use as material and then reconstruct into replacement parts for my body. Such as doing this," Praxat said.

Praxat shows her sword to Dash and then uses her Bioelectromagnetickinesis to reconstruct into a small bug like pendant. " However my sword is inorganic, and I'm not merged it with anything. It still has the same properties. So attempt to do such a thing to attempt to fix my body is going to be a lot more complex, and harder to do," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-01-2023 at 07:31 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Live. Survive. Thrive.

Pure.

In a sense, that Final Tyranno Blast had proven its namesake.

Overpouring might succeed in filling the chalice, but you'll never get back what spills out; the same could be said of putting more than your all into an attack and Charco had never been anything other than reckless. The light of his attack has burnt out his eyes, their color missing save for a dull golden glow coming from the left. Large swaths of charred flesh still sizzled, his hands in particular blackened and rendered into gnarled claws that now hung uselessly at his sides. Sometime during the struggle to maintain his blast, he had fallen onto his knees and now he found himself resting on his heels, his back arched with his dulled gaze focused on the revitalized sky.

It wasn't the physical losses that had struck him the most, for wounds would heal and scars could fade. No, what took his attention the most was that they had left. Their desires met and purpose served, the memories and remnants of the Ogatan bloodline had moved on, and ascended to the next phase of life, death, and rebirth. What of him? The gestalt of so many? Now there were only three. The beast, the old dragon, and he... the original. So caught up in the collected consciousnesses, supposed purposes, and ending this tale, he had not realized he had been made whole along the journey.

In one form or another, he was free.

Shakily, he rose onto his feet, his injuries and exhaustion weighing down his actions. Although he couldn't see it (and he suspected his hearing had been eradicated in the same manner), he could sense the vibrancy of life in a world that had once been quite dead. Whether it had been from Asha'rah's sacrifice or the higher power, the change was quite impressive, even if he was in little shape to enjoy it.

"Well..." He croaked, voice hoarse from the earlier screaming, "... what now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    In a sense, that Final Tyranno Blast had proven its namesake.

Overpouring might succeed in filling the chalice, but you'll never get back what spills out; the same could be said of putting more than your all into an attack and Charco had never been anything other than reckless. The light of his attack has burnt out his eyes, their color missing save for a dull golden glow coming from the left. Large swaths of charred flesh still sizzled, his hands in particular blackened and rendered into gnarled claws that now hung uselessly at his sides. Sometime during the struggle to maintain his blast, he had fallen onto his knees and now he found himself resting on his heels, his back arched with his dulled gaze focused on the revitalized sky.

It wasn't the physical losses that had struck him the most, for wounds would heal and scars could fade. No, what took his attention the most was that they had left. Their desires met and purpose served, the memories and remnants of the Ogatan bloodline had moved on, and ascended to the next phase of life, death, and rebirth. What of him? The gestalt of so many? Now there were only three. The beast, the old dragon, and he... the original. So caught up in the collected consciousnesses, supposed purposes, and ending this tale, he had not realized he had been made whole along the journey.

In one form or another, he was free.

Shakily, he rose onto his feet, his injuries and exhaustion weighing down his actions. Although he couldn't see it (and he suspected his hearing had been eradicated in the same manner), he could sense the vibrancy of life in a world that had once been quite dead. Whether it had been from Asha'rah's sacrifice or the higher power, the change was quite impressive, even if he was in little shape to enjoy it.

"Well..." He croaked, voice hoarse from the earlier screaming, "... what now?"
    Gentle hands cup his face, helping along the healing as Eva, tears of joy in her voice, answers.

“We live free, dear Charco. Finally…..free.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat appears next to Dash within a flash and turns back into her physical form. Praxat attire is torn and damaged. Bits of her body are gone, such as her eyes, and she has blood dripping from holes in her body." we did it, it's over. Oh, this, this is a side effect of boosting my speed in my electromagnetic energy form using my Electromagnetic field, magnetic explosions, and Wave-particle interaction," Praxat said.

"I call the tech Particle Acceleration Light Speed Charge. Hopefully, I won't be in a position where I have to do it again in the future. with this over now, I can focus on my goals. One reaching the pinnacle of my Bioelectromagnetickinesis, and two uncovering the mysteries of Amperior. Praxat said.

" Oh, there's also the whole fix-up the planet Amperior. Restoring its society, and getting its people the Intoadins into the modern century. I'm not dead which means I must have been protected," Praxat said.

" Yeah I'm in very bad shape right now, but at least I'm alive. Dash, I would use my Bioelectromagnetickinesis to heal myself if I could, but that won't work. I lost electrons, and I can't get those back. The only way I could fix my body right now with my Bioelectromagnetickinesis is through Reconfiguration," Praxat said.

" I would need to deconstruct something to use as material and then reconstruct into replacement parts for my body. Such as doing this," Praxat said.

Praxat shows her sword to Dash and then uses her Bioelectromagnetickinesis to reconstruct into a small bug like pendant. " However my sword is inorganic, and I'm not merged it with anything. It still has the same properties. So attempt to do such a thing to attempt to fix my body is going to be a lot more complex, and harder to do," Praxat said.
    Dash ignores her babbling and brings the Toadian in for a fierce hug.

“Just……enjoy the moment, Praxat. We won.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Dash ignores her babbling and brings the Toadian in for a fierce hug.

“Just……enjoy the moment, Praxat. We won.”
    " Yes, we won and, the moment is very nice, but I really need fixing up. We should pay my great great uncle Bullick a visit, he could fix me up, where ever he is right now. I don't trust that I'm experienced enough with my Bioelectromagnetickinesis to do reconfiguration on myself to fix my body," Praxat said.

" By the way, you might want to get yourself check for radiation poison later. Oh, and stop hugging me, I'm in a lot of pain right now. On second thought I could try," Praxat said.

Praxat slumps over and holds the small bug-like pendant that is her sword for Dash to look at. On close inspection small bug-like pendant that Praxat turned her sword into resembles an earth bug that Dash would be familiar with a butterfly. " The only way this moment would be even nicer is if my family, Khan, Althena, and Killrog were here to see this beautiful moment. Expect for my grandmother Araxat, she can rot, and Qaztoh," Praxat said.

As Praxat slumps on Dash, her blood drips on her. Praxat closes her right hand which is holding the small bug-like pendant and attempts to use her Bioelectromagnetickinesis to do reconfiguration on herself to fix her body using the material she has on her.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-10-2023 at 11:48 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Yes, we won and, the moment is very nice, but I really need fixing up. We should pay my great great uncle Bullick a visit, he could fix me up, where ever he is right now. I don't trust that I'm experienced enough with my Bioelectromagnetickinesis to do reconfiguration on myself to fix my body," Praxat said.

" By the way, you might want to get yourself check for radiation poison later. Oh, and stop hugging me, I'm in a lot of pain right now. On second thought I could try," Praxat said.

Praxat slumps over and holds the small bug-like pendant that is her sword for Dash to look at. On close inspection small bug-like pendant that Praxat turned her sword into resembles an earth bug that Dash would be familiar with a butterfly. " The only way this moment would be even nicer is if my family, Khan, Althena, and Killrog were here to see this beautiful moment. Expect for my grandmother Araxat, she can rot, and Qaztoh," Praxat said.

As Praxat slumps on Dash, her blood drips on her. Praxat closes her right hand which is holding the small bug-like pendant and attempts to use her Bioelectromagnetickinesis to do reconfiguration on herself to fix her body using the material she has on her.
    Eva eventually helps heal and mitigate any damage Praxat might cause with her powers to others.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Eva eventually helps heal and mitigate any damage Praxat might cause with her powers to others.
    Praxat notices this, and thanks Eva by given her thumbs up. Praxat continues to focus and concentrate very hard to use her Bioelectromagnetickinesis to do reconfiguration to fix her body. She focuses and concentrates as hard as she can.

At first it doesn't seem to be working, but then Praxat has a realization ( wait, I m doing this all wrong. I have to think smarter, not harder if I want to get this to work.) Praxat thought.

Praxat thinks about her time back on Amperior, about her training under her great-great uncle Bullick, and starts to do numerous calculations in her head about how to use reconfiguration to fix her body.

With renewed focus, Praxat manages after a while through thinking smarter and through focus to fix her body using Bioelectromagnetickinesis through reconfiguration using only the plant base clothing she got on Amperior and mergeing it with her body. Leaving her only with out her eyes, as if Praxat didn't want to fix that part. "****, that was hard, but I managed to do it," Praxat said.

"Not sure but, I guess I'm part plant now?" Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out