Page 127 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2041
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eva pats Jack’s shoulder and smiles.

“Excellently done. Now, let’s see about forming that gestalt, Meagan.”

Her eyes flare, her voice seems to echo, and a call goes out.

“All Guardains, please, begin linking with me. Help me channel our power for a miracle.”

Meagan and others begin flitting around in astral form, their hands reaching out to lay upon Eva as she begins to harness their power.
    Maiz's astral form joins her contemporaries and placed her hand on Eva.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Held, you do see everything. You see the moment the strange Saiyan vanishes and Parsley reappeares. You see Koorimaru batter the God of Reality until he seemingly shatters. You see the Gote go disappear and sense it in low orbit, Eva gathering power onboard. You also see a behemoth appear near Praxat and Dash, throwing the damaged Coldlight away.

And within that Behemoth, you see the God of Reality (in the skull head) piloting it like armor. You see the faint glow of his seven dragonballs within his body inside the behemoth, and you even sense a slight bit of…trepidation. Koorimaru’s damaged one of the earrings, and the new God liked that not at all.
    The Nevadian scowled as his unlimited vision appraised him of the situation. It seemed that this 'God' had an endless number of tricks. It was perhaps to be expected. Both Grinthorn and Sakin were unfathomably wily. It was perhaps to be expected that this new being was even more so.

Flexing his muscles, a his ki aura manifested into being as he slowed his descent, adjusting his orientation with the planet.

The GoR stood clad in the behemoth, poised to attack...No, there was also something else. This was a cautious maneuver. Whatever damage had been done to that ring, it made the being extremely nervous.

Well, that's something at least...Still, getting through that shell wont be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    At this moment, a distorted voice started through Held's communicator.

"Hey buddy," though one ear carried the message directly, there was a strange echo in the environs, as if he was behind him one instant, then next to him at another. "how's it hanging?"

As the Shingan did, invariably, perceive all, finding the mauve-tinted trail as it passed was a simple task.
    "I've been worse so far., I think." Held replied dryly as he attempted to keep a bead on his friend dashing to and fro at a breathtaking pace. No sooner than Held had an eye on him, had Zaofan already disappeared from view. Held found it slightly nauseating, so he focused elsewhere. "Day is still young I suppose....Are you okay?"

.....Those speeds. I don't think I've ever seen him move that fast. Then again, we've all been preparing for this day.

For some time, the Martial Chef had been circling the globe of the Forsworn World. The first opening had been lost the moment a Blue Super Saiyan had started chucking plasma into the fray, so he'd banked off, waiting for an opening...

With each orbital lap, Zaofan had been gaining uncontrollable speed that had started at threatening to outpace light itself; and with Kaiten the kinetic energy from the recoil had been storing itself up within the aura surrounding him, tinting his voice with a hollow echo from the hyperfrequency vibrations.

"Gotta pick your shot, right? What are you aiming for, I'll see if I can line it up for you~!"
    Held remained silent for a moment as the distortion on Zao's end emitted an otherworldly, almost ominous howl. While it was no doubt an effect of the speeds the chef was moving at, it was still slightly unnerving.

"....It seems that trick Sakin pulled on Grinthorn has limits." Held explained, studying the behemoth as he advanced on it, "He seems very unhappy with Koorimaru for messing with his earrings."

I hope for our sakes it's not a matter of pride or ego, but an actual concern...It would be rather vexxing to learn that this was all about looking slightly unfashionable.

"I think if we can finish the job, our lives will get much easier...."

He paused.

"Of course, neither of them were fools. I expect the skull of that Behemoth to be heavily fortified. Still....Perhaps we can find a way through it. Between the two of us, hitting an earring is childs play, once that's out of the way."

Held went silent for a moment, focusing his vision on the skull of the behemoth, looking for even the slightest weakness in its defense to exploit.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Now that the intent behind the shards was more directed, there was indeed cause for alarm.

Koorimaru grimaced. More than the irritation upon this thin, pink hide, the fickle lapping of blood through his circulation, and the shallowness of these all too terrestrial, atmosphere-starved lungs, despite the sharpness of his technique something remained, inherently, amiss.

"How very vexing, the mortal shell of a knuckledragger," he fumed, fallen to silence when he felt the bristles upon the thin monkey's tail behind him as it unwound behind him - useless appendage! "This in itself has deserted me of much of my training...but I felt the strike land, creature."

Without wasting a single movement, Koorimaru raised a hand upward, upon which pronounced a single finger. In an instant, a Death Ball spanned above him, incandescent orange burning in its spherical form of the type that would sunder a planet in a single stroke.

"Run...RUN!!! Divert a hundred thousand realities to this moment, it will do little to avail your doom!"

Set upon the shards before him and the world below, Koorimaru loosed it with hellish abandon. Matter would change, so would energy, with a single instant of contact. Now he would ascertain the limit of the God of Reality's abilities as the fight seemed to narrow around its proximity.

Whatever was going on up here, this strange anunciation around Asha'rah's slumbering corpse eluded Jack Knave's understanding. A bit of Creation here, we get magic. A few million deposed Guardians...I got not clue.

He was very much at his limit. Yet all the same, though it was likely only ceremonial at this point, he stood by the Goddess of Creation and the Earth's Guardian, and drew Excalibur from its scabbard.

You're out there somewhere, aren't you? You lit the first spark against that creep down there, Arthur. Maybe in some way, we can show your friend laying down there for certain that the Kami of the Earth ain't no cowards.

When the first wave of Reality Shards strike the Death Ball, for a moment, nothing happens. They strike and the Ball continues downward. Then, the entire sky momentarily is replaced with the alarming expanse of space and the rubble of Sakin’s unbreakable world. Cold and pain strike all, the chill of space and the oxygenless expanse all around you.

Than the second wave strikes. The Death Ball becomes a warped sun, heat blazing all around and suddenly the world is back, the sky and air returned, the new sun that is your Death Ball blazing bright and hot and painful enough to give most a sunburn within moments.

The last wave of Reality Shards strike the Death Ball (the Void Tunnel closing now) and the attack reverts to a stone orb that simply falls down to the behemoth below, who catches and crushes it in its hands without effort. The mini-black holes that had originally been aimed towards Genesis and Efrideet instead are lobbed at Koorimaru, three spinning towards him dangerously.

—————

Jack, in the Gotengo, watches outside from a nearby screen as the world below changes to a ruined planet, then back to whole with a new sun, to back to its original shape.

You also feel ghostly hands grip Excalibur beside you. Looking, you can feel Arthur with you. In the Gotengo, you can sense flashes as more and more of the Earth’s Guardians appear in spirit to aid you all. Eva’s eyes glow brighter, and Asha’rah’s body begins to pulse with energy.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

In their collective memory, the sight of it had been as fresh in their memories as they had the moment it had happened. In the depths of Illargi, in the refractive mirror's edged chamber of the Elemanti, Cristiolach, from within Ochazuke's deepest set memories the echo of these feuding hands had been reflected back at him and animated as enemies. Whether it had been the phantom memory of Grandmaster Chahan, the O-Sensei of the Crane School, Aiko who he had left behind, the Old Turtle Kuki whose enlightenment came from casting off humanity, or Samson Balon upon who was one of the few pillars of the revival of the Ten Schools, along with the Turtle Monks or Dragon Priests he'd fallen in duels so long ago and the host of hiers from however many minor hourses that had fixed into their thoughts that their way had been the sole truth, it had been his folly that day that the only way to escape his inner darkness had been violence.

He'd crossed hands with these pale images, for set in memory, he'd had to convince himself that in that instance, they were not real, whichever face they had worn. Yet in rejecting what he had though he had left behind, Ochazuke hadn't found a fight he could win, only the expanding shadow of the path Zxu'ro had left behind.

How could he stand before them then, enact any change from this point, if by merely invoking the truth set in these images, the Elemanti Mistress of Mirrors could snuff everything out in an instant?

Yet now, perhaps in some measure the fidelity of his vision had been rewarded, for as Kaiyo had found the beginnings of a technique to take back reality, slowly the assembly had been joined. Some he'd recognized at a glimpse; the five founders, Yoroi the Turtle, Seiryuu the Dragon, Byakau the Black Tiger, Nuomi the Elder Crane. The further the line stretched back, spirits from other eras had adjoined in this moment as they had in life, as their Leyline Memories had graced them when they uncovered the fallen shrines. Mara the Wolf bared her fangs, Tao'ro the Spider flowed in his stance like silk, the Bedlam Ancestor stood resolute, as did the Lion Lord, where they were joined by Cinder the Phoenix.

For a moment, they allowed their guard to loosen, turning about face from kicking one final shard apart to see all those who had come before them.

Who summoned them here? he wondered. She answered, All those who had kept their memory alive.

With the host of fighters mainfesting, the Tiger Master had one last thing to impart to her final student. Drawing upon the resonance of the Shard itself, Kaibyo lift a hand over their heart where it had imbedded itself to cause this change.. With a grimace, she punctured the tips of her fingers into the flesh, using the Flame of the Phoenix to draw off the effect that had brought about her impromptu resurrection in an attempt to set reality right for at least one person and leave Ochazuke's destiny in his own hand.
    The moment she pulls upon the Shard to restore Ocahzuke, the world warps under the Reality Shards bombarding the Death Ball above. Ocahzuke and Kaibyo stand in an isolated spot amid transferring, in flux, and watch the proceeding warping with no ill effects.

When the world is restored and the Death Ball turned to stone and crushed, Ocahzuke stands restored. His gauntlets returned too, and within his grasp a faint energy of Reality itself lingering around his fists.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

At this moment, a distorted voice started through Held's communicator.

"Hey buddy," though one ear carried the message directly, there was a strange echo in the environs, as if he was behind him one instant, then next to him at another. "how's it hanging?"

As the Shingan did, invariably, perceive all, finding the mauve-tinted trail as it passed was a simple task.

For some time, the Martial Chef had been circling the globe of the Forsworn World. The first opening had been lost the moment a Blue Super Saiyan had started chucking plasma into the fray, so he'd banked off, waiting for an opening...

With each orbital lap, Zaofan had been gaining uncontrollable speed that had started at threatening to outpace light itself; and with Kaiten the kinetic energy from the recoil had been storing itself up within the aura surrounding him, tinting his voice with a hollow echo from the hyperfrequency vibrations.

"Gotta pick your shot, right? What are you aiming for, I'll see if I can line it up for you~!"
    Zaofan has a unique angle as the works alters from there to broken. From broken to a second sun upon it. From that to back to normal.

But beyond that, his trail continues unmolested. The God has paid him no mind in the face of the Divine threats before and above him.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Avoca had been standing there for a short while, just trying to make sense of what was happening. Parsley was gone? And then replaced by some guy who transformed into a blue Super Saiyan? And then he was gone and then replaced by Parsley again? And then there was some massive creature that popped up out of the ground?

What?

The day had already been the weirdest of her entire life and only got more unbelievable by the second. For someone who hadn’t been in a battle of that caliber in years, it was overwhelming. Still, she couldn’t just stand around slack-jawed while everyone else was fighting for the universe. She may not have been able to do much, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t do anything at all.

The first thing she did was check on the Coldlight. It was pretty badly damaged, but at least was still intact. If it could stay that way, that would have been great. After that, she lifted off into the air and streaked toward the creature. It was likely way out of her league, but she couldn’t let that stop her. She noticed the orbs floating around the creature and eyed them warily. Whatever they were, they looked like bad news. A pair of energy blasts formed in her palms as she closed in on the creature.

Just as she was preparing to fling them, a crimson streak just entered the corner of her line of sight. “I think the Fusion God is in that thing,” Sarada said to her. “Either that or he’s hiding somewhere.”

While those made sense, she could only shrug. “Well, it’s a thing to be dealt with regardless.” She flung the two energy blasts toward the creature to test if it would warp them like those shards did.

Sarada, meanwhile, dove down, then rocketed upward. Her fist reared back and was thrust toward the creature’s chin.

Crimson Flash + Prideful Spirit

The unsealed universes underwent a massive overhaul of the god system to prevent another rebellion in the future. Interesting. At the very least, there would be no reason to worry about another idiotic Asha’rah situation arising in the future, near or distant. Before she could reply, it appear her ride back manifested.

She caught the senzu beans and stuck them in her armor. “Thank you. Hopefully, I’ll see you all again soon.”

In the blink of an eye, Parsley found herself back in Universe 15, on Sakin’s world, and in front of Efrideet. The battle with the new Reality God was still raging. And from the looks of it, someone managed to not only uncover one of his earrings, but also damage it as well. Perfect.

She turned her head and nodded graciously at Efrideet. “Most likely an unintended consequence, but thank you.”

She turned back around to gain a lay of the battle. The Gotengo vanished into thin air, then reappeared in low orbit. A strange Saiyan struck the Fusion until he shattered, leaving what appeared to be a Void Tunnel in his wake. A new creature emerged from below shortly after. Those weren’t entirely unrelated. Either the creature was Fusion in a new form or was something he summoned to buy himself time to reorient himself. Regardless, it was a thing to be dealt with.
    The world disappears, leaving them floating in space momentarily before a large second sun asserts itself and the world returns. Their skin pinks and burns slightly until they watch the behemith crush the massive stoned Death Ball before launching the orbs at the unknown Saiyan who launched the Death Ball.

But that means it is not looking at Avoca or Sarada.

Avoca’s orbs strike its back, making it turn toward her in time for Sarada’s uppercut to land.

The behemoth moves back several yards, skull cracking slightly, but otherwise seems unharmed. It reaches out and pulls out the massive sword in its chest and swings it with deadly ease and speed at Sarada.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    The Nevadian scowled as his unlimited vision appraised him of the situation. It seemed that this 'God' had an endless number of tricks. It was perhaps to be expected. Both Grinthorn and Sakin were unfathomably wily. It was perhaps to be expected that this new being was even more so.

Flexing his muscles, a his ki aura manifested into being as he slowed his descent, adjusting his orientation with the planet.

The GoR stood clad in the behemoth, poised to attack...No, there was also something else. This was a cautious maneuver. Whatever damage had been done to that ring, it made the being extremely nervous.

Well, that's something at least...Still, getting through that shell wont be easy.

"I've been worse so far., I think." Held replied dryly as he attempted to keep a bead on his friend dashing to and fro at a breathtaking pace. No sooner than Held had an eye on him, had Zaofan already disappeared from view. Held found it slightly nauseating, so he focused elsewhere. "Day is still young I suppose....Are you okay?"

.....Those speeds. I don't think I've ever seen him move that fast. Then again, we've all been preparing for this day.

Held remained silent for a moment as the distortion on Zao's end emitted an otherworldly, almost ominous howl. While it was no doubt an effect of the speeds the chef was moving at, it was still slightly unnerving.

"....It seems that trick Sakin pulled on Grinthorn has limits." Held explained, studying the behemoth as he advanced on it, "He seems very unhappy with Koorimaru for messing with his earrings."

I hope for our sakes it's not a matter of pride or ego, but an actual concern...It would be rather vexxing to learn that this was all about looking slightly unfashionable.

He paused.

"Of course, neither of them were fools. I expect the skull of that Behemoth to be heavily fortified. Still....Perhaps we can find a way through it. Between the two of us, hitting an earring is childs play, once that's out of the way."

Held went silent for a moment, focusing his vision on the skull of the behemoth, looking for even the slightest weakness in its defense to exploit.
    After the world swings between shattered planet and than to sun baked and than back to normal, Held beholds the behemoth launch the mini-black holes at Koorimaru before getting attacked by Sarada and Avoca.

And thanks to Sarada, you see it. She cracked the chin and staggered the beast. It pulls the sword from its chests and swings at her, but your eyes can perceive the minute spider web of cracks that now cover the skull, weakening it.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Maiz's astral form joins her contemporaries and placed her hand on Eva.
    Maiz can feel thousands more spirits join in as all those who died on this world reach out from Other World and lend their aid.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    ( Maybe I should do something, but what? I mean what can I do against that,) Praxat thought.
    You see that it’s size has not stopped Sarada or Avoca from attacking it.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Efrideet, you and Genesis behold the behemoth turns it’s mini-black holes on Koorimaruninatead, then get slightly staggered by Sarada. It swings a massive blade at her in retaliation.

Efrideet, you sense a waning in the reality shards present on the planet. The few that remain are being kept in reserve by the Teality God it seems. The majority were deflected and restored by Ochazuke and his martial predecessors somehow.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

You see that it’s size has not stopped Sarada or Avoca from attacking it.
    ( Okay, let's see how long the tail of this new body of mine can extend) Praxat thought. Praxat extends her tail towards the behemoth at an incredible speed to attack it.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

“What the he…..”

Vegeta suddenly is wrenched away, the True Magic taking him through the smallest cracks that Efrideet had observed. In return, she feels a slight helping hand guide Parsley back to them, who appears back where Vegeta just left her.

Efrideet and Parsley also hears a faint voice echo through the cracks.

My name is Whis, forgive our inability to help more. The cracks are not able to translocate beings such as myself or Lord Beerus just yet. However, I do have a tidbit to offer. If Sakin has indeed combined with Eldfen, than a new set of dragonballs lays within him. If you managed to know his new name and wished upon them, there is a significant chance he would be supremely weakened. Good luck. We’re rooting for you!’
    It seems there must always be an arrogant Monkey. Efrideet noted with some amusement. How very quaint.

The commentary from Whis, irrelevant in the moment by any realistic measure, acknowledged with with the equivalent of a telepathic "hrmph" ; Efrideet returned her focus to Sackthorn(?), Grinkin(?) and made a note of several things. One, in its desperation it was lashing out wildly, and two...

Efrideet, you and Genesis behold the behemoth turns it’s mini-black holes on Koorimaru instead, then get slightly staggered by Sarada. It swings a massive blade at her in retaliation.
    The fate of the monkeys continued to be of little consequence, save perhaps for Koorimaru... and three,

Efrideet, you sense a waning in the reality shards present on the planet. The few that remain are being kept in reserve by the Teality God it seems. The majority were deflected and restored by Ochazuke and his martial predecessors somehow.
    There seemed to be a serious focus on the shards of fragmented spacetime that had been pilfered. So she focused on one, gestured, and squeezed.

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

When the first wave of Reality Shards strike the Death Ball, for a moment, nothing happens. They strike and the Ball continues downward. Then, the entire sky momentarily is replaced with the alarming expanse of space and the rubble of Sakin’s unbreakable world. Cold and pain strike all, the chill of space and the oxygenless expanse all around you.

Than the second wave strikes. The Death Ball becomes a warped sun, heat blazing all around and suddenly the world is back, the sky and air returned, the new sun that is your Death Ball blazing bright and hot and painful enough to give most a sunburn within moments.

The last wave of Reality Shards strike the Death Ball (the Void Tunnel closing now) and the attack reverts to a stone orb that simply falls down to the behemoth below, who catches and crushes it in its hands without effort. The mini-black holes that had originally been aimed towards Genesis and Efrideet instead are lobbed at Koorimaru, three spinning towards him dangerously.
    "The shards change what they strike, and in turn transmogrify the effect of energy, that's your game."

Speaking to himself gave him focus. Concentration enough to cut through the pain of the temperature extremes that flashed over the flesh, the scraps of fur, and with the surge of sunlight loosed from his fingertip, the length of a full body burn crept raw over his skin. These would have been trivialties, were Koorimaru in his own skin, but now, the asynchronicity between his mind and body made him absolutely livid.

When the Death Ball finally dropped into stone and was swiftly crushed, his Saiyan features sneered as he realized he had the cretin's attention.

"A bit of ki is no vain trvialty. It is the very expression of the soul. Did you presume that changing a shard of the spirit would give you dominion over it?"

The Black Holes approached. In response Koorimaru cast a Void Tunnel before him and four Capsule Drones were pulled up in formation before him.

"That you would win a battle of wills?!" Charging energy to his hand, the volatile Godslayer energies that remained within him formed the catalyst to disrupt True Magic throught its volatile synthesis of Creation and Destructiion.

The mark was made, straight down the very centre point of the black holes, and with a scream he loosed a Godslayer Death Beam straight down to the God below.

Jack, in the Gotengo, watches outside from a nearby screen as the world below changes to a ruined planet, then back to whole with a new sun, to back to its original shape.

You also feel ghostly hands grip Excalibur beside you. Looking, you can feel Arthur with you. In the Gotengo, you can sense flashes as more and more of the Earth’s Guardians appear in spirit to aid you all. Eva’s eyes glow brighter, and Asha’rah’s body begins to pulse with energy.
    What the hell is going on down there?

Sweat took the young bandit's brow as reality moved in flux. Was this a reflection of the shifting tide of the battle, or was it speaking to something greater with the very stake of it?

It's isolated to the Forsworn World for now, but if this keeps up, who knows what kind of **** we'll be in?

Holding on to the sword, channeling what little power he had left, he'd hoped that in some way, there would be some part of the Creation Energy he could summon from it, use it to help whatever Eva had brewing.

Suddenly, the weight of the blade became that much lighter...and the ambience became, in a spiritual sense, far more crowded.

"...heh, I suppose three's a crowd, but you've summoned everyone here from Arthur to Fife," Jack said to Evangeline. "Well, alright then! The blade showed itself in a time of great need, show me what it's really made of!"

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post

"Not going to lie, I've been better," came the warbled reply, "But we'll be laughing about this when it's all over!"

He paused.

Like looking at each individual frame in a strip of film as it thread through the reel, the changes across the landscape did not exactly escape Zaofan, one lap around the world after the other. If anything, the training to achieve Kensho gave him something of a tunnel vision, and with each pass, he affirmed his approach, and with it, his target.

"It seems we've got to attack it directly, which is hard to do when it can see everything coming, all at once," he replied, "but just throwing bodies at it won't matter if the strikes don't land..."

Zaofan has a unique angle as the works alters from there to broken. From broken to a second sun upon it. From that to back to normal.

But beyond that, his trail continues unmolested. The God has paid him no mind in the face of the Divine threats before and above him.
    "Looks like you've made the mark, which means you need a clear opening to take the shot."

The streak of Crimson Dynamite Comet, amplified by the Wolf's Prowl and veiled with Kaiten brought his Pressure Kicker to incredible new heights.

"Then I'll stop it from moving! Here we go!"

Efrideet, you and Genesis behold the behemoth turns it’s mini-black holes on Koorimaruninatead, then get slightly staggered by Sarada. It swings a massive blade at her in retaliation.

From behind, a thin ray of golden light flashed across the battle field, the only warning for what was approaching from over the horizon a Warm, Glowing, Warming Glow.

The trail of energy providing one last burst of speed as Zaofan kicked the God of Reality's body on the followthrough.

Yet with Kaiten shrouding his aura, all the force put behind the kick was transfered, rather than pierce the shell or topple the body over, Zaofan attempted to harness the momentum of that sword swing, to keep it spinning at a fixed point in one place!
    Last edited by grampagen; 12-19-2022 at 10:44 PM.

The moment she pulls upon the Shard to restore Ocahzuke, the world warps under the Reality Shards bombarding the Death Ball above. Ocahzuke and Kaibyo stand in an isolated spot amid transferring, in flux, and watch the proceeding warping with no ill effects.

When the world is restored and the Death Ball turned to stone and crushed, Ocahzuke stands restored. His gauntlets returned too, and within his grasp a faint energy of Reality itself lingering around his fists.
    The moment the separation began, there had been to the both of them an explicit separation of the consciousness. The decoupling of reality seemed to occur at a serendipidous moment, for they could perceive the moment as if they stood outside of it. Ochazuke found himself disoriented immediately; though they had shared the same body, the same soul for a time, the fact remained that what she saw through his eyes vexed him.

Witnessing the effect of the shards was different from imbibing them. Having direct contact with them allowed for an innate understanding of their nature. In principle, it was quite similar to the path laid down from the Master of Masters, who had borne witness to this world and knew it to be a piece of a vast expanse. Life, Death, Change, Illumination, they were, all of it, set in motion within all things, for those who had the wit to perceive them.

Kaibyo held the shard in her fingertips. They were strangely bloodless now, and the wounds seemed to have left the body that was now his own. She had always been a quick study, yet some part of him remained wanting for her guidance.

"A technique to combat monsters, that's what was passed on to us," she started. "And yet, the moment there were no more battles to be had, mankind set their eyes elsewhere."

But for Ochazuke, none of that mattered to him. All this time, it was always her back he was chasing. Now that he had finally reached Kaibyo and stood before her, he had the strength to finally look her in the eyes once again, and he found the rapture of guilt that seized his memories of the day she left him had softened.

"There isn't much more to martial arts than this. On the other hand, there are other ways for someone to realize the vastness of their potential, if you're paying attention..."

Now, he found a perfect, bitter stillness. There were no words, for she already knew everything that carried him forth till this time.

"...I wonder which of you will crack a smile first, you or my sister?"

"Cheh."

Reflexively, she yawned to conceal the tears.

"One day, we will be reunited. Until then, know that right now, the hopes of the universe are united as one."

Seizing the shard of reality she had passed to him, Ochazuke felt the souls of the Martial Lineage pass along with it, and with his return to his own self, this wretched battlefield, among the cacophony of voices and the clashes of the assembly of summoned spirits, Kaibyo's voice began to thin.

"What must I do..."

"Go forth, and don't look back."

There!

Under the surface of the planet something large stirs. Something powerful and headed straight for them and the downed ship!

You manage to get Dash away before the ship gets hit from underground and sent tumbling several hindered yards away, further damaging it. Out from under it emerges a giant monster.

Summoned, or created, by the God of Reality using several shards under the planets surface, the behemoth stands a massive two hundred feet as it looms over Praxat and Dash.
    The path to the God of Reality's power were of a nature that could scarcely be comprehended. A touch changed a form, and the greater the energy cast into it, the wider spread its effect, nigh infinite in possibility. Yet now that he held but a portion of it in his hand, he felt its resonance in the very makeup of the world.

Rooting his stance, he began to draw upon the God's very planet itself.

A Genki technique aided through the bonds of Heka that flowed through the host of martial heirs behind him.