Page 122 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2041

in her upgrade electromagnetic energy form, Praxat turns towards Dash." Dash, I'm going out of the Coldlight again, You're coming?" Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sakin stares at Parsley and Held, both of which can see him, literally, bleeding power away. Whatever he had stick-piled over so many years, it is fast fading as wounded as he is.

He snarls and moves, appearing right in front of them, leg arching toward Parsley’s head to snap her neck while his hand opened to fling blood at Held’s spear.

But neither of those things happen.

Sakin steps, he appears in front of them almost too fast to follow. His leg and hand move, the intent clear, when Sarada simply appeared and kicked him away with as much effort as one would use to swat a fly.

The wounded Angel is sent hundreds of feet away into a large rocky outcropping, smashing into it and leaving a blood indent.
    True to her assumption, Sakin was bleeding power. Whether it was the concentration needed to maintain the final seal or because he was so badly hurt, he was growing weaker by the second. Victory, final victory, was well within reach. Freedom was in their grasp. They just needed to overcome one steadily shrinking hurdle. That being said, she didn’t dare take him for granted. The more quickly the fight was resolved, the better. Until then, she regarded him as a highly danger-

She neither saw Sakin move until he was in front of her, nor did she even have a chance to even comprehend that he had moved until she barely registered the flicker of his leg moving toward her.

Then he was gone.

She blinked then flicked her gaze to her flank. Sarada was standing beside her. “Wh-” she started to ask when Sarada vanished again.

He pauses and awaits Sarada’s next move as he gathers himself.
    She reappeared at the midway point between Parsley and Sakin. She pointed a finger toward the outcropping he crashed into and fired a blast at its base, set to explode upward to propel him skyward.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    True to her assumption, Sakin was bleeding power. Whether it was the concentration needed to maintain the final seal or because he was so badly hurt, he was growing weaker by the second. Victory, final victory, was well within reach. Freedom was in their grasp. They just needed to overcome one steadily shrinking hurdle. That being said, she didn’t dare take him for granted. The more quickly the fight was resolved, the better. Until then, she regarded him as a highly danger-

She neither saw Sakin move until he was in front of her, nor did she even have a chance to even comprehend that he had moved until she barely registered the flicker of his leg moving toward her.

Then he was gone.

She blinked then flicked her gaze to her flank. Sarada was standing beside her. “Wh-” she started to ask when Sarada vanished again.

She reappeared at the midway point between Parsley and Sakin. She pointed a finger toward the outcropping he crashed into and fired a blast at its base, set to explode upward to propel him skyward.
    He grunts and, like her, disappears superhumanly quickly, avoiding the blast.”

He reappears high above the blast zone and holds a hand out, snapping his fingers and another chunk of his aura breaks away and dissipates. The effort seems to wind the Angel, who stares down at Sarada.

“Four.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    in her upgrade electromagnetic energy form, Praxat turns towards Dash." Dash, I'm going out of the Coldlight again, You're coming?" Praxat said.
    She nods.

“Not much more we can do inside.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She nods.

“Not much more we can do inside.”
    Once they're outside the Coldlight, Praxat asks Dash two questions. " I'm both electron Electromagnetic Energy and Proton Electromagnetic Energy, right now, I'm half blue and orange. Aren't you just a little shock, Dash?" Praxat said.

" I was expecting more of a reaction from you. Oh has Jinzi managed to get in contact with my great great uncle Bulllick and the rest of the Intoadians?" Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-01-2022 at 10:04 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Sakin is weak. His weak control over the planet is dwindling, as is his control on the last seal he placed to restrict teleportation. With his missing arm and the destruction of the apparatuses, Ochazuke you surmise through your meditation field that he has five minutes alert to operate at this level before he will collapse. Longer if he minimizes how much he does, but the very nature of his seals requires sacrifices his concentration and power to maintain them.

However, despite his current predicament, you do get the sense of some other plan he holds up his peverbial sleeve.
    Immediately, Ochazuke hailled the communication band between all of the fighters gathered.

"If Sakin continues on like this, he will maintain his current powers for five minutes or more," he said. Assuredly, the longest five minutes of our lives. "Every action taxes his will as his blood sheds. Yet this has been his world since the beginning of time...be prepared for the worst."

Grinthorn rolls his eyes but holds his hands up in surrender.

“Fine, fine. Fair enough.”

He focuses, and a strike of significant smoke hits the ground and merges with the planet. A moment later, the seal holding off teleportation also breaks.

He nods once then gestures with his head.

“Sakin is injured. I can keep him from sealing anything else but I need to be able to summon my power more. Try not to attack me when I do.
    The Forger's Hammer drew back. Standing before the Dragon, Ochazuke was consummately on his guard.

"To play a politician, you used that power to make a veneer and to make them forget, 'till all that remained was a shadow," he said, "You've always had an ear for people's desperation...how does it feel?"

Perhaps he always had since his exile, after a fashion.

Nearby, Zaofan, trying very hard not to turn his head to the fight that raged behind them, instead looked to the sky and the Axis Mundi of Heka that had been driven into the planet. Lifting the enchanted staff, Bojack, aloft from one end, he eyeballed the distance, taking stock of the angle as Ochazuke continued.

"Part of choosing a mortal life is to accept your limitation...yet to not define yourself by it. After all, that is how we survive. Do your part as you might manage, Grinthorn. Perhaps it's time I remind you what's at stake should you fail."

Sakin pulls himself out of the indent and stares for a moment.

“Even Angelic purview is no longer sacred, mongrel ape. I see…..fine, you want to dance this dance…..heh, ha ha ha ha…..”

His hand comes up, streaking what little hair he has back and he stares ahead, hand then going to his wounded arm that he pinches, painfully, shut and cauterizes with some Ki finally to stop the bleeding.”

“Damn Dragon, no point in Sealing with him around………but he’ll get his. Oh yes, even if it’s the last thing I do…….”

Instead, he closes his good eye and breathes in, then opens it and seems to…..shudder…almost as a ghostly part of his power breaks away from his aura and dissipates into the air.

“Perhaps I am not enough…….One.”

He grins his teeth, a shudder of pain through his body as another piece of his aura seems to break off and vanish.

“Two.”

He hisses as blood pools in his mouth and he spits it out, the action carrying some of his aura with it as it too, breaks off and disappears. The skin of his burns rips, blood seeping a bit down his scalp and face.

“Thr….ee….”

He pauses and awaits Sarada’s next move as he gathers himself.
    With the span of the meditation field set, at the same time Sakin made his more, Ochazuke had measured the corrupted energies subsumed by the Fallen One into the Forsworn World.

"Arthur." The faint spark of Earth's first Guardian had started the trail that had allowed him to track the Fallen Angel down, so long ago. He would not forget his sacrifice now.

Beside him, Zaofan reinforced the Woven Path, and about them the effect of the Spider School's web for a moment seeming to draw the air in around them. Old Tao'ro had nullified flight by drawing many to their doom, reminding them deeply of the Earth's embrace for those who challenged him. In effect, the Chef thought he'd do the same, using it to trap and draw in the latent energy of this place.

Pot au Feu! First Ingredient: The Woven Path!

"We can't really call this place a graveyard, can we?" Clutching his staff, he struck one end into the ground and began to channel his ki into it, drawing upon Heka to bolster his concentration. "After all, so long as he's using their Creation Energy, none of them are allowed to pass on."

Pot au Feu! Second Ingredient: Valiantium Staff!

A shroud of energy shot into the staff, extending it into a column that surged upwards on the way to pierce the heavens.

An anchor point, for all the while Ochazuke had been listening to the fresh outcry of all the voices that had lifted them up. They could not be silenced where they carried them in their hearts. The Divine Intervention that Efrideet had imparted to him and Zaofan had not expanded their powers that they might dwarf the universe and leave it behind. For Ochazuke in particular, his faculties had expanded to a oneness that took stock of all the granular minutae.

In a plea to survive, why should one voice be held higher than any other? It was never about accumulating the multitude, but hearing their voices, raising them up, that they would have their say.

A great cracking sound is heard. Some invisible force, held between the Gotengo and Sakin, finally snaps as the Gotengo usurps his own power and the ship lurches forward, closing the gap between Angel and the force of the entire universe.

One against all cannot hold.
    An echo of their hopes had carried their faith in them, unsilenced as they guided the course they'd leveraged it to press the Gotengo to shatter Sakin's Staff of Office. Now, interfacing with the energies stolen from Guardians throughout the ages that were set into the firmament of this world, together, Ochazuke and Zaofan drew upon the Heka Pillar that turned.

"You've played with the lives of others, turning their wishes into fear in your journey to seize what you need." Ochazuke knelt down upon the ground, and set his free hand upon it, where he glimpsed a moment of enlightenment.

Satori!

"Projecting desire to sate your own, perhaps, you'd heard their terror well," he mused, "Yet to truly listen, you must step outside of yourself. Zaofan!"

"Got it!" The Martial Chef exclaimed as the final ingredient presented itself ripe for the picking. "The universe doesn't just have energy to steal!"

Pot au Feu! Third Ingredient! Corrupted Creation!

"United in Creation, it also has energy to give!"

"Now we return the Spark of Creation!"

Then Ochazuke struck down with the Hammer, driving a spike of True Magic through the Valiantium Staff. Concentrated through the Living Will of the Universe that rejected Sakin an all of his ways, it was their attempt that the would purify Sakin's corrupted energy store and siphon a portion of it off as it rode up the pillar, returning to the fractured realms and empowering those who it had been stolen from.
    Last edited by grampagen; 11-02-2022 at 01:52 AM.

Genesis stirs after a moment, then opens her eyes.

“How passing…strange. He removed me from this realm. The experience…..was troubling.”
    Efrideet smiles. "How curious."

Glancing back at the struggle, a frown tugged at the corner of her mouth, as she realized what had happened, before looking back at her 'ward'. "Eldfen is pitching in to prevent another attempt at that. At this point though, I must ask what your plan is, mm?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Genesis shrugs.

“I am….uncertain. To see him fail at this task, but beyond that….I am adrift.”

She is about to say more when the battle between Sakin and Sarada picks up.

————

Grinthorn nods and puffs, his smoke flowing from him and down trying to counter what’s wrong Sakin is doing g with his aura. He grunts a bit, frowning, before pushing harder.

“I’ve stopped his aura splitting for now. Whatever he was doing….he can’t.”

————

Sarada and Sakin engage in a fight most cannot follow. Sarada’s new form is fast, breathtakingly so, and the fallen Angel is wounded enough that her inexperience with it is not so obvious. However, despite her power and speed her actual hits are weak, not seemingly strong enough to damage the Angel. Sakin, however, matching her speed with his own natural Ultra Instinct, is her better. When he hits, his blows seem to do damage.

All over the place, the two dance back and forth faster and faster, their forms blurring. Sakin, unable to proceed with his aura plan, is forced to battle straight up. In this, Sarada is the better skilled fighter. The two are oddly evenly matched, Sakin with actual skill with Ultra Instinct and better durability despite being wounded, against the physically weaker Sarada who is more skilled than he by degrees. She is also not wounded, as he is. What should have been a dominating advantage to Sakin is now scarily even as the two battle back and forth.

But, like all things this stalemate ends. Sarada is not skilled enough, experienced enough to keep this new form up and she stumbles mid-air, aura dropping. Sakin capitalizes on this and kicks her away, momentarily enjoying his advantage and smirking………

Before Ochazuke and Zaofan hit him where it hurts: his store of stolen power. With their combined techniques they wrench away over half his remaining stolen power, purifying it and restoring it to the Guardians awaiting in orbit. Sakin screams and writhes, withering a bit as his power is taken away. Staggering, he raises his face to stare in their direction, hatred coloring it before Parsley, wreathed in her fiery god-Ki, punches him hard enough to shatter teeth and send him flying backwards.

Into an awaiting Sarada, also back in her red god-Ki form. The Queen batters the Angel into the ground, and then the two sisters roar into battle and take it to the Angel from both sides. Another battle ensues, battered, weakened, arm-missing Sakin clearly on the defensive despite his Ultra Instinct like speed.

And then that, too, begins to fail him. After several minutes, the Angel stands battered and beaten, barely standing. Wounded, power stolen, aura technique and sealing blocked, he staggers to his knees and slumps, defeated. Spitting blood from his mouth and around his broken teeth, Sakin sighs and nods slowly.

“I cannot win. Sakin……cannot win.”

His head slumps, chin meeting chest, face obscured. When he speaks, his voice is heard by all, audibly or in their minds.

“In the end, she was right: ‘Kath-kama-dra.’. In death, victory.”

He looks up at the Saiyan royals and nods.

“A noble…victory…, but hollow.”

Eyes track towards where Ochazuke and Zaofan and Grinthorn stand, far away, and grimaces. Then track to Efrideet and Genesis, narrowing, before sliding back to the Saiyans.

“I cannot….win. But your victory won’t…matter. Fear…held me back at first, surely there was another way, but Binder…was right. Only in Death, can I win. Whatever, whoever comes next, at least…I know they’ll carry on my will.”

He raises his hand and snaps his fingers, a red erring appearing on his left ear. He grins, bloody, and snaps again. Far away, Grinthorn’s eyes widen as another earring appears on his right ear. There is a deep, ominous thrum in the air and then the two bodies are pulled together and light surrounds them. Grinthorn shrieks for help from the humans near by, but the action is so fast and when the two bodies collide, the world trembles and light shines across the world for all around.

When the light dies down, a new being floats where the two collided.

The new hybrid, this fusion of Angel and Elder Dragon, gives off no aura or emotion. But when it raises its hand, it snaps it’s fingers and an oddly melodic dual voice intones:

“Reality: Shatter.”

Like glass breaking, something ripples across the entire planet and reality itself is broken in a sense. This manifests as large glass looking shards floating around the hybrid, each rippling with realities unknown.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 11-08-2022 at 11:25 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Genesis shrugs.

“I am….uncertain. To see him fail at this task, but beyond that….I am adrift.”

She is about to say more when the battle between Sakin and Sarada picks up.

————

Grinthorn nods and puffs, his smoke flowing from him and down trying to counter what’s wrong Sakin is doing g with his aura. He grunts a bit, frowning, before pushing harder.

“I’ve stopped his aura splitting for now. Whatever he was doing….he can’t.”

————

Sarada and Sakin engage in a fight most cannot follow. Sarada’s new form is fast, breathtakingly so, and the fallen Angel is wounded enough that her inexperience with it is not so obvious. However, despite her power and speed her actual hits are weak, not seemingly strong enough to damage the Angel. Sakin, however, matching her speed with his own natural Ultra Instinct, is her better. When he hits, his blows seem to do damage.

All over the place, the two dance back and forth faster and faster, their forms blurring. Sakin, unable to proceed with his aura plan, is forced to battle straight up. In this, Sarada is the better skilled fighter. The two are oddly evenly matched, Sakin with actual skill with Ultra Instinct and better durability despite being wounded, against the physically weaker Sarada who is more skilled than he by degrees. She is also not wounded, as he is. What should have been a dominating advantage to Sakin is now scarily even as the two battle back and forth.

But, like all things this stalemate ends. Sarada is not skilled enough, experienced enough to keep this new form up and she stumbles mid-air, aura dropping. Sakin capitalizes on this and kicks her away, momentarily enjoying his advantage and smirking………

Before Ochazuke and Zaofan hit him where it hurts: his store of stolen power. With their combined techniques they wrench away over half his remaining stolen power, purifying it and restoring it to the Guardians awaiting in orbit. Sakin screams and writhes, withering a bit as his power is taken away. Staggering, he raises his face to stare in their direction, hatred coloring it before Parsley, wreathed in her fiery god-Ki, punches him hard enough to shatter teeth and send him flying backwards.

Into an awaiting Sarada, also back in her red god-Ki form. The Queen batters the Angel into the ground, and then the two sisters roar into battle and take it to the Angel from both sides. Another battle ensues, battered, weakened, arm-missing Sakin clearly on the defensive despite his Ultra Instinct like speed.

And then that, too, begins to fail him. After several minutes, the Angel stands battered and beaten, barely standing. Wounded, power stolen, aura technique and sealing blocked, he staggers to his knees and slumps, defeated. Spitting blood from his mouth and around his broken teeth, Sakin sighs and nods slowly.

His head slumps, chin meeting chest, face obscured. When he speaks, his voice is heard by all, audibly or in their minds.

Eyes track towards where Ochazuke and Zaofan and Grinthorn stand, far away, and grimaces. Then track to Efrideet and Genesis, narrowing, before sliding back to the Saiyans.

“I cannot….win. But your victory won’t…matter. Fear…held me back at first, surely there was another way, but Binder…was right. Only in Death, can I win. Whatever, whoever comes next, at least…I know they’ll carry on my will.”

He raises his hand and snaps his fingers, a red erring appearing on his left ear. He grins, bloody, and snaps again. Far away, Grinthorn’s eyes widen as another earring appears on his right ear. There is a deep, ominous thrum in the air and then the two bodies are pulled together and light surrounds them. Grinthorn shrieks for help from the humans near by, but the action is so fast and when the two bodies collide, the world trembles and light shines across the world for all around.

The new hybrid, this fusion of Angel and Elder Dragon, gives off no aura or emotion. But when it raises its hand, it snaps it’s fingers and an oddly melodic dual voice intones:

Like glass breaking, something ripples across the entire planet and reality itself is broken in a sense. This manifests as large glass looking shards floating around the hybrid, each rippling with realities unknown.
    "So this is happing, okay. Dash, part of me is thinking maybe we should sit this one out, but another part of me is thinking maybe we can do something. That maybe my Bio-Electromagnokinesis could do something. What that is, I haven't figure that out, Dash," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

When they had taken Sakin's power base from him, it had been their intent that the greater portion of Creation that had been imparted to the Universe as it had been in the beginning would have been restored, and with it, the Guardians could undo what the Fallen One had committed when he made his Clarion Call and eroded the way between worlds.

That had been the best they could hope, until Grinthorn had been forcfully dragged into Sakin's bondage. If this had been some manner of Fusion, the harmony of the Gattai doctrines of the Chimera School were completely absent in this; and as the creature's command had broken reality, to the Chef and the Martial Artist, it was such a phenomena that had not been seen before Inanna had rent the skies above Reshlan.

Zaofan felt the turn, and where the issue from this creature twist through the fabric of the universe, the sensation was not something he could make sense of entirely, but for the strange resonance. It was sharp, diamond dust breaking apart the light of an eclipse as it graxed against his eyes. He knew intuitively that what he could sense with all his mortal faculty had been ill prepared to receive it.

His eyes widened. Where the shards broke, it was not like peering through Zurvan's fixed portals through time to the stable image of splintered timelines, or the twisting nether that surrounded Doctor Midori's fortress in the Quantum Nebula, but he had not the words or the conceptual understanding of it other than a gut feeling that this was...wrong, and he should dare not to venture deeper to understand it.

His martial brother was not so fortunate, for Ochazuke was directly connected to it where he'd used his Meditation Field to tap into the universe. The Leylines had served as the medium and bonded him to the Universe's foundation, and where it had carried sensation from impulses stretching for lightyears past this point to a state of oneness, where there was once illumination now carried a sinister upheaval.

To behold the creature in the subliminal manner and all that it had befallen the realm around it was to stand helpless before an entity with no contemporary, and through its unholy, regal bearing as a twisted sovereign unshackled to any fixture of being as had been reckoned before.

...a being...to unmake Creation and Destruction itself...unbound by any natural law but what it may wish...

That was the stark impression of the thing Ochazuke had before even his metictulous inner thoughts had fallen to silence. Peering into the sublime with cosmic awareness that had drawn upon the universe itself, he could only behold the New God and the pieces of crumbling reality about it in its entirety, and so overwhelmed he was by it it was as if standing even at this distance would threaten to erode his consciousness entirely.

Currents of causality...rational form undone by impulse...even stilled, to stand in its wake is to be carried away by its aura--!!

Upon the bedrock of Banjakuza, Ochazuke struggled to ground his will and gradually unfurl what, exactly, had been done for this creature to exist and what it had brought into this reality...and he found that all he could do was observe and listen to the cacophany that shook through the fractured shards.
    Last edited by grampagen; 11-11-2022 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    "So this is happing, okay. Dash, part of me is thinking maybe we should sit this one out, but another part of me is thinking maybe we can do something. That maybe my Bio-Electromagnokinesis could do something. What that is, I haven't figure that out, Dash," Praxat said.
    Dash seems paralyzed for a moment, before her Spider-armor rolls over her and tightens to her skin.

“When….when we see an opening, or Ochazuke…does or says something, we act. Can’t be foolish here, Praxat. Not….not with this.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    When they had taken Sakin's power base from him, it had been their intent that the greater portion of Creation that had been imparted to the Universe as it had been in the beginning would have been restored, and with it, the Guardians could undo what the Fallen One had committed when he made his Clarion Call and eroded the way between worlds.

That had been the best they could hope, until Grinthorn had been forcfully dragged into Sakin's bondage. If this had been some manner of Fusion, the harmony of the Gattai doctrines of the Chimera School were completely absent in this; and as the creature's command had broken reality, to the Chef and the Martial Artist, it was such a phenomena that had not been seen before Inanna had rent the skies above Reshlan.

Zaofan felt the turn, and where the issue from this creature twist through the fabric of the universe, the sensation was not something he could make sense of entirely, but for the strange resonance. It was sharp, diamond dust breaking apart the light of an eclipse as it graxed against his eyes. He knew intuitively that what he could sense with all his mortal faculty had been ill prepared to receive it.

His eyes widened. Where the shards broke, it was not like peering through Zurvan's fixed portals through time to the stable image of splintered timelines, or the twisting nether that surrounded Doctor Midori's fortress in the Quantum Nebula, but he had not the words or the conceptual understanding of it other than a gut feeling that this was...wrong, and he should dare not to venture deeper to understand it.

His martial brother was not so fortunate, for Ochazuke was directly connected to it where he'd used his Meditation Field to tap into the universe. The Leylines had served as the medium and bonded him to the Universe's foundation, and where it had carried sensation from impulses stretching for lightyears past this point to a state of oneness, where there was once illumination now carried a sinister upheaval.

To behold the creature in the subliminal manner and all that it had befallen the realm around it was to stand helpless before an entity with no contemporary, and through its unholy, regal bearing as a twisted sovereign unshackled to any fixture of being as had been reckoned before.

...a being...to unmake Creation and Destruction itself...unbound by any natural law but what it may wish...

That was the stark impression of the thing Ochazuke had before even his metictulous inner thoughts had fallen to silence. Peering into the sublime with cosmic awareness that had drawn upon the universe itself, he could only behold the New God and the pieces of crumbling reality about it in its entirety, and so overwhelmed he was by it it was as if standing even at this distance would threaten to erode his consciousness entirely.

Currents of causality...rational form undone by impulse...even stilled, to stand in its wake is to be carried away by its aura--!!

Upon the bedrock of Banjakuza, Ochazuke struggled to ground his will and gradually unfurl what, exactly, had been done for this creature to exist and what it had brought into this reality...and he found that all he could do was observe and listen to the cacophany that shook through the fractured shards.
    A forging had been done. Some ancient artifact created those strange earrings, ones of fouled Creation now. A corruption of a previous divine working.

It has allowed Sakin’s will, as the instigator of this, to subsume Grinthorn and create a new entity, this new God of Reality.

One that has some limited Wish ability too. Faintly glowing g at random patterns, Ochazuke can almost see the presence of dragonballs within the entity.

Floating around it are shards of this reality, charged with change and possibility. Ochazuke’s frazzled senses tell him that should those shards strike any of them, they shall be fundamentally changed.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Dash seems paralyzed for a moment, before her Spider-armor rolls over her and tightens to her skin.

“When….when we see an opening, or Ochazuke…does or says something, we act. Can’t be foolish here, Praxat. Not….not with this.”
    (I know that. That's why I'm observing. To figure out how to best apply my Bio- Electromagnokinesis I have control over electrons and protons) Praxat said electricpathically

" (I been honing my control over them, and improving my electroreception. While observing with my electroreception I will remain in my upgrade electromagnetic energy form and wait for an opening or, a cue from Ochazuke.) Praxat said electricpathically.

( Dash before when I ask you if Jinzi managed to get in contact with my great great uncle Bulllick and the rest of the Intoadians. It's because I wanted and hoped my great great uncle Bulllick would be here to guide me,) Praxat said electricpathically
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-12-2022 at 03:02 PM.
    My Forum check it out

A forging had been done. Some ancient artifact created those strange earrings, ones of fouled Creation now. A corruption of a previous divine working.

It has allowed Sakin’s will, as the instigator of this, to subsume Grinthorn and create a new entity, this new God of Reality.

One that has some limited Wish ability too. Faintly glowing g at random patterns, Ochazuke can almost see the presence of dragonballs within the entity.

Floating around it are shards of this reality, charged with change and possibility. Ochazuke’s frazzled senses tell him that should those shards strike any of them, they shall be fundamentally changed.
    Whatever the means by which this entity stood before them, the truth of its nature was displayed quite plainly. That, in of itself, was cause for alarm; end enough to ground Ochazuke's faculties to the faint trill in his communicator.

All this time, the channel remained open, and he spoke his findings into it.

"...decrepit angel, sealed dragon...because this creature is both and neither, it is far stronger than either alone, and it seems nothing will be beyond its grasp," he said, "Be wary of the shards...they are the catalyst...for uncontrolled change..."

Realizing the altered possibility contained in these broken pieces of reality, however, had seemed to only quieted the thoughts he spoke aloud. The Forger's Hammer faded from his grasp, its weight eased, and upon the shattered surface of the planet, he found his footing certain.

The fracturing of reality had near deafened him to what had brought them to this moment. Struggling to escape the shadow of gods, this emergent Master of Reality sought to eclipse all to its wishes.

Yet as if compelled by something, perhaps recklessly Ochazuke then began to walk towards it.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The victory their tandem offensive mounted against Sakin was both hollow and short-lived. With a snap of his fingers, he changed the entire playing field. The board was in his favor. Up above, hovering around this new and strange fusion, shards of broken reality hovered ominously. Parsley eyed them cautiously. She didn’t know what they were just yet, but just looking at them filled her with a dread.

Those earrings... she had seen them before, in Ruination Ishtar’s native timeline. Marduk and another used them to fuse into one. Sakin used them to forcibly fuse with Grinthorn. The Fusion Ritual she and Sarada had been taught required perfect harmony between all aspects of their individual beings. What she had just witnessed was the exact antithesis. There was no harmony, no consent, no choice. Where were had been two god-like beings, there was only one all-powerful entity.

She was at a loss. With two words and a mere gesture, he broke reality itself. With that level of power at his disposal, was there anything at all he could not accomplish? He could blink them all out of existence with ease. He could easily rewrite the entire universe on a whim within a fraction of a fraction of an instant.

Yet, he didn’t. They were still alive, for the time being, meaning they had a chance to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Whatever the means by which this entity stood before them, the truth of its nature was displayed quite plainly. That, in of itself, was cause for alarm; end enough to ground Ochazuke's faculties to the faint trill in his communicator.

All this time, the channel remained open, and he spoke his findings into it.

"...decrepit angel, sealed dragon...because this creature is both and neither, it is far stronger than either alone, and it seems nothing will be beyond its grasp," he said, "Be wary of the shards...they are the catalyst...for uncontrolled change..."

Realizing the altered possibility contained in these broken pieces of reality, however, had seemed to only quieted the thoughts he spoke aloud. The Forger's Hammer faded from his grasp, its weight eased, and upon the shattered surface of the planet, he found his footing certain.

The fracturing of reality had near deafened him to what had brought them to this moment. Struggling to escape the shadow of gods, this emergent Master of Reality sought to eclipse all to its wishes.

Yet as if compelled by something, perhaps recklessly Ochazuke then began to walk towards it.
    Ochazuke’s sublime senses gained them insight into their new surroundings. The shards were chaotic. They engendered some manner of reality warping within someone, perhaps by simply coming into contact with them. Her dread and wariness were both tenable.

Their time was short and the window by means they could find victory had nearly closed. Certain death could have come at literally any moment. That moment hadn’t come yet. Sakin had spared them for the time being. That was a lapse in divine judgment that needed to be exploited.

Her senses had been disoriented once reality shattered, but she had regained enough of her wits to at least try and find some avenue for them to worm their way to survival. Her gaze cast upward toward the fusion. Her eyes narrowed to focus in on his earrings. Those were the catalyst to his creation; perhaps they held the key to his dissolution.

Muda + Observational Focus
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!