Page 136 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2041

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The Forsworn World trembles and shatters. Between the loss of what made it, the power poured into Asha’rah from Jack’s attack, and the punch leveled at the Avatar’s chin from the human fusion (amongst other attacks) the world goes white.

Sound and fury pours across the broken world. The cold of space, the heat of the various energies discharged. Sight, sound, all the senses blur for those involved.

Then multiple things happen at once.

Asha’rah flashes in their minds, their souls, a Goddess of Creation for a moment that looms large than life. With the power Jack struck her with, her will reaches out in one final divine act.

Live. Survive. Thrive.

The true Power of Creation reaches out and remakes the broken and shattered Forsworn World into a true planet of life. It stretches out, creating an entire Sun in perfect distance from the planet, restores Cancer’s moon to a perfect orbit around the new planet (sans its previous inhabitant and taint), and true sunlight touches the planet for the first time. Trees blow in a breeze, clouds form in the sky, water in rivers oceans appear, and this new unspoiled world feels perfect.

Pure.

No taint, no evil, an unspoiled paradise.

Creation wraps around them all, protecting, and Asha’rah last gift to the universe, fulfilling and completing her role, allows her to move on. Her body and soul vanish, with only Genesis (who is now her own self) left of the former Goddess.

While Asha’rah last gift births a new planet, sun, and moon to the cosmos, the devastating blow dealt to the Avatar sends reverberations through not just this universe, but all universes and all timelines and all dimensions, and all denizens within feel it. See it. Know what happened. It shatters the body of the Avatar, atomizing it, and continues on to strike the very power and soul within. It obliterates his power and sends the soul straight through every dimension and realm between the mortal and immortal, to land before the throne of Heaven, formless, before Lord Zeno.

In every universe and realm, Gods of Destructions (and other divine Gods) turn and watch. They sense what has happened and reach out with divine senses to observe an Angel’s utter defeat and destruction. In every universe and realm, fellow Angels cock their heads and nod, knowing and understanding.

To those of power in each universe and realm, the realization of mortal hands of one entire universe combining to cast down the divine shakes faith and strengthens drive. Those of good intent and will find strength in this, while those of ill-intent withdraw for a time and question where such power could have come from, and, if it will ever come for them.

For the fused human, they and Efrideet alone can see, with the reverberations, the final act as Lord Zeno takes gentle hold of the Fallen Angel’s defeated soul. With a pained expression of a parent, Lord Zeno cups the soul in both hands, clasps them together, and finally extinguishes the immortal, delivering the punishment Sakin had fled so long, long ago. Lord Zeno looks up and sees them, and with a gentle nod he acknowledges them.

The vision fades, the world goes back, and the M-Fighters stand upon the newly made world, free of pain and suffering, a final gift to the universe.

They had won. They were free.
    Live. Survive. Thrive.

The words reached Asazuke, the fusion's eyes wandering aimlessly as the first natural dawn touched upon the Foresworn World. When the last dredges of the Avatar had disappeared, his hand returned to his side as it had countless times across the years of both of his lives.

Yet sighted beyond the path rendered by the Way Between Worlds, there was a vision of that being, the Lord of All Things, seated upon his eternal throne. For all that they had fought for, with all the strength to bear the trepidation of this universe, the end of the Fallen Angel came as easily from this entity as a mere gesture; And he had known for as far as the cosmos had carried the depth of his perception to merely peer into that sphere beyond heaven, just as easily had this seated lord cast his gaze downward through the realms both sealed and unsealed and extended to their company a simple nod.

"For the entire duration since the beginning, he knew where to find us."

Reaching out, the Brahmastra Danda returned to his hand, and with it the unified Heka Sparks imbued into the Forger's Hammer unified with the katchin staff Bojack. Through the Cosmic Leylines burning with the raised voices of a host beyond quintillions of countless worlds, and among their group the fighting spirit they shared that brought them to this moment.

"Now that the Seal of the Universes has been broken, and from this time forward, things will never be the same."

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    In a sense, that Final Tyranno Blast had proven its namesake.

Overpouring might succeed in filling the chalice, but you'll never get back what spills out; the same could be said of putting more than your all into an attack and Charco had never been anything other than reckless. The light of his attack has burnt out his eyes, their color missing save for a dull golden glow coming from the left. Large swaths of charred flesh still sizzled, his hands in particular blackened and rendered into gnarled claws that now hung uselessly at his sides. Sometime during the struggle to maintain his blast, he had fallen onto his knees and now he found himself resting on his heels, his back arched with his dulled gaze focused on the revitalized sky.

It wasn't the physical losses that had struck him the most, for wounds would heal and scars could fade. No, what took his attention the most was that they had left. Their desires met and purpose served, the memories and remnants of the Ogatan bloodline had moved on, and ascended to the next phase of life, death, and rebirth. What of him? The gestalt of so many? Now there were only three. The beast, the old dragon, and he... the original. So caught up in the collected consciousnesses, supposed purposes, and ending this tale, he had not realized he had been made whole along the journey.

In one form or another, he was free.

Shakily, he rose onto his feet, his injuries and exhaustion weighing down his actions. Although he couldn't see it (and he suspected his hearing had been eradicated in the same manner), he could sense the vibrancy of life in a world that had once been quite dead. Whether it had been from Asha'rah's sacrifice or the higher power, the change was quite impressive, even if he was in little shape to enjoy it.

"Well..." He croaked, voice hoarse from the earlier screaming, "... what now?"
    The moment of this victory had been shared by them all, among them the Ogatan Successor he'd thought lost.

"A bold recklessness unlike any other. If there would be any time it was needed, it would be in a battle to survive. In some atavistic manner, we have conclusively proven our worth to live," Asazuke replied. "Surely this will be a day that will not be forgotten. However..."

In an instant, the Fusion's form blurred. In an instant he was before the Elder Dragon in their midst and stared Grinthorn down.

"...such perfect peace has only ever been a dream. A hope that becomes fodder for the Ancients who prey upon desire."

Gripping the hammer-headed staff, Asazuke began to charge a burning red energy into it. Ki, Heka, and Creation, manifestations of three of the Palatine who had opposed him.

"And while the desires of the Ancients still remain, there can be no true freedom, no path toward any future. Eldfen, Alakazah, Grinthorn, whatever your name, you remain what you are."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Live. Survive. Thrive.

The words reached Asazuke, the fusion's eyes wandering aimlessly as the first natural dawn touched upon the Foresworn World. When the last dredges of the Avatar had disappeared, his hand returned to his side as it had countless times across the years of both of his lives.

Yet sighted beyond the path rendered by the Way Between Worlds, there was a vision of that being, the Lord of All Things, seated upon his eternal throne. For all that they had fought for, with all the strength to bear the trepidation of this universe, the end of the Fallen Angel came as easily from this entity as a mere gesture; And he had known for as far as the cosmos had carried the depth of his perception to merely peer into that sphere beyond heaven, just as easily had this seated lord cast his gaze downward through the realms both sealed and unsealed and extended to their company a simple nod.

"For the entire duration since the beginning, he knew where to find us."

Reaching out, the Brahmastra Danda returned to his hand, and with it the unified Heka Sparks imbued into the Forger's Hammer unified with the katchin staff Bojack. Through the Cosmic Leylines burning with the raised voices of a host beyond quintillions of countless worlds, and among their group the fighting spirit they shared that brought them to this moment.

"Now that the Seal of the Universes has been broken, and from this time forward, things will never be the same."

The moment of this victory had been shared by them all, among them the Ogatan Successor he'd thought lost.

"A bold recklessness unlike any other. If there would be any time it was needed, it would be in a battle to survive. In some atavistic manner, we have conclusively proven our worth to live," Asazuke replied. "Surely this will be a day that will not be forgotten. However..."

In an instant, the Fusion's form blurred. In an instant he was before the Elder Dragon in their midst and stared Grinthorn down.

"...such perfect peace has only ever been a dream. A hope that becomes fodder for the Ancients who prey upon desire."

Gripping the hammer-headed staff, Asazuke began to charge a burning red energy into it. Ki, Heka, and Creation, manifestations of three of the Palatine who had opposed him.

"And while the desires of the Ancients still remain, there can be no true freedom, no path toward any future. Eldfen, Alakazah, Grinthorn, whatever your name, you remain what you are."
    The old Dragon stares at him. For one of the only times, the fusion can truly see that Grinthorn is at a loss. After seeing the defeat of Sakin, the elder dragon seems………out of sorts. Almost in disbelief that a fundamental truth he had known for eons had changed.

“Perhaps……….perhaps not.”

He side eyes Genesis and Efrideet.

“Perhaps a new beginning is possible one more time. I was Eldfen, I became Alakazah, and I took up the name Grinthorn. Each a different aspect of my nature, each nearly a separate identity.”

He shrugs.

“Change can even come to me, human. With a little help.”

He nods to the two goddesses.

“If they are willing, of course. I’d rather avoid meeting the end of your hammer once more.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

" Dash, now that I fixed my body with my Bioelectromagnetickinesis through reconfiguration. I can enjoy this moment even more now. I might be part plant now. Honestly, it was quite difficult, and it could have gone horribly wrong if I wasn't careful," Praxat said.

" I saw no reason to give myself a new set of eyes through. I think I can get by fine with my electroreception and other senses. that and I don't have the right material," Praxat said.

"Oh, and thank you, Eva, for healing Dash," Praxat said.

( (Hmm, I don't think Uncle Bullick will be too happy with the state of the Mcfrog family uniform made from Murbrosia he gave me is in) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-21-2023 at 01:42 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

“If they are willing, of course. I’d rather avoid meeting the end of your hammer once more.”
    Efrideet had stepped aside to let the mortals make their stand, and show the strength of their resolve to guide their own future... So it was somewhat interesting that Eldfen would speak to her intervention in a potential reformation. That in mind, she descended, lighting down on the planet with a bemused expression as she responded to the Old Dragon. "And why should I have a hand in your perpetuation, mm? I might have the means to, but the right? Certainly not now, I should think. This is the mortals' Universe to shape."

Glancing at Asazuke, she then said.

"So... at the very least, I best respect their decision on the matter. I will not lift a hand to intervene, unless they're willing to humor you. It's only fair."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Gentle hands cup his face, helping along the healing as Eva, tears of joy in her voice, answers.

“We live free, dear Charco. Finally…..free.”
    "Thanks."

Eva's healing touch reinvigorated his regeneration, and the nerves were the first to come back. He snarled in pain, face contorting into a grimace while waiting for what seemed like an eternity for his body reconstruction to progress beyond ruin. He was not a stranger to pain, rather he was well-acquainted with it, but now, after everything was done, he was beginning to have second thoughts.

Maybe it was time to do something else?

Despite all the jokes others and he had made about him being part Saiyan, Charco was only hum-- well, mostly human. It was difficult to pinpoint what exactly he was nowadays, having transitioned from a gestalt being of countless to mostly just him, an ******* dinosaur, and a metaphorical landlord? He tried not to think too hard on this matter nowadays. Point being, a long vacation was extremely tempting.

First thing first, however...

"Hey... if we're done with the whole "judging Grinthorn" thing, can we get something to eat?"

The old Dragon stares at him. For one of the only times, the fusion can truly see that Grinthorn is at a loss. After seeing the defeat of Sakin, the elder dragon seems………out of sorts. Almost in disbelief that a fundamental truth he had known for eons had changed.

“Perhaps……….perhaps not.”

He side eyes Genesis and Efrideet.

“Perhaps a new beginning is possible one more time. I was Eldfen, I became Alakazah, and I took up the name Grinthorn. Each a different aspect of my nature, each nearly a separate identity.”

"Each with the same goal," Asazuke replied, "Which is what led you...here."

The fusion's eyes narrowed, the grip upon his weapon tightening. Stance loose, he was prepared to move in an instant.

"Your shroud may change, yet your speech remains girdled with lies."

He shrugs.

“Change can even come to me, human. With a little help.”

"Therein lies the problem. From your initial covenant with the Cabal to Sakin's end, your goal has been the same. Though your utterances carry themselves in mortal speech, your shape a twisted mockery living among us, the beast beneath this veneer cannot conceal its opportunistic nature. No matter how long it takes, you've seen to it that your will be done. What makes this moment any different?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Efrideet had stepped aside to let the mortals make their stand, and show the strength of their resolve to guide their own future... So it was somewhat interesting that Eldfen would speak to her intervention in a potential reformation. That in mind, she descended, lighting down on the planet with a bemused expression as she responded to the Old Dragon. "And why should I have a hand in your perpetuation, mm? I might have the means to, but the right? Certainly not now, I should think. This is the mortals' Universe to shape."

Glancing at Asazuke, she then said.

"So... at the very least, I best respect their decision on the matter. I will not lift a hand to intervene, unless they're willing to humor you. It's only fair."
    Though the Oni that Was had since departed, the aloof nature of this latest incarnation had inherited much of her blunt nature. Unlike the Elder Dragon, her convictions were not so mercurial, and in a fashion that kept her honest.

A truth begotten by no other. Neither instrumentality nor compulsion.

"Just so," Asazuke replied, "with the Destroyer removed from the cycle, the Creator's last will entrusted, you see it plainly, Efrideet. I will not suffer another immortal scheme to tether destiny to its designs."

And so he turned to Grinthorn once more.

"You will need more than uncertain half-truths. A manipulator that lived throughout the eons and turncloak should know this. You'd entreated fealty to Sakin and swore you would do no harm. Now in the presence of those who know what you are, swear it to me."

For a moment, nothing happens.

Then, Grinthorn nods once.

“By my Creator I swear it: To cast aside Eldfen, Alakazah, and Grinthorn. To leave the past of conquest, of puppeteering, behind. To simply……..be free of it. That is my desire, so I swear my Oath to you.”

Magic, pure magic, pours from his words and wraps around his hand as he outstretches it towards the fusion to shake.

“My Goddess witness, I swear this Oath, upon punishment of death and destruction of my soul.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

" Dash, when I get the right material. I'm going to make myself a pair of Cybernetic eyes," Praxat said.

Praxat then hugs Dash back. " I need something to eat. fixing my body with my Bioelectromagnetickinesis through reconfiguration. Left me quite a bit mentally drained," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-26-2023 at 04:28 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

For a moment, nothing happens.

Then, Grinthorn nods once.

“By my Creator I swear it: To cast aside Eldfen, Alakazah, and Grinthorn. To leave the past of conquest, of puppeteering, behind. To simply……..be free of it. That is my desire, so I swear my Oath to you.”

Magic, pure magic, pours from his words and wraps around his hand as he outstretches it towards the fusion to shake.

“My Goddess witness, I swear this Oath, upon punishment of death and destruction of my soul.”
    Asazuke watched the Dragon, attending to every words that passed his lips, and as he spoke, the same eyes examing the knitted energy that wreathed the spoken covenant upon Eldfen's soul had trained an Optic Blast upon him.

A hundred thousand years...

Silence passed between them, for there were few words that could articulate the degree suffering that had passed through the eons or echo the pain from the wyrm's malevolent works that had rendered scars across the universe. Only the sublime resonance of the Heka Flow would give voice to those across the universe who rose above it.

Yet what weighed heavily upon the Fusion's multiplicity of thoughts was precisely the issue of who might hear it.

"You swear upon this oath," Asaszuke said, "and yet who would mete out the punishment and see it for true? The age of the absolutism of gods and divine judgement has ended, and Efrideet owes us nothing."

Moreover, the same sort of matter that had been used by the Binder to raise the condition of her vexing contract. This creature, the origin of True Magic itself, would not be beholden to anything. Yet just as suddenly as he spoke, the Man in Black then took the Dragon's right hand. In his left, he bore the Brahmastra Danda, the resonant energies of one of the lost Eternal Dragonballs taken under his own power.

That would be the last glimpse Grinthron would have of his former self, for oath was sealed the moment the staff carrying the the hammer thrust into the ground beneath their feet. The Dragonball within diffused its energies into the Forsworn World. Then its power had fallen inert.

"Your eternal yoke is broken, and with it your immortality." Asazuke twist it from the ground, and slung the staff over his shoulders, casting aside Grinthorn's hand. "That was your wish to live as a man. With the Known Universe as our witness, you will not be able to make them forget this time. Make your penance by remaining here and cultivating this world for the remainder of your years."

"Eva, you promised me that you help me reach the pinnacle of my Bioelectromagnetickinesis, to transcend. Since we won, time to make good on your promise. I've been thinking maybe just maybe jumping head first into a nebula storm isn't the right way to go about it," Praxat said
    My Forum check it out

Asazuke watched the Dragon, attending to every words that passed his lips, and as he spoke, the same eyes examing the knitted energy that wreathed the spoken covenant upon Eldfen's soul had trained an Optic Blast upon him.

A hundred thousand years...

Silence passed between them, for there were few words that could articulate the degree suffering that had passed through the eons or echo the pain from the wyrm's malevolent works that had rendered scars across the universe. Only the sublime resonance of the Heka Flow would give voice to those across the universe who rose above it.

Yet what weighed heavily upon the Fusion's multiplicity of thoughts was precisely the issue of who might hear it.

"You swear upon this oath," Asaszuke said, "and yet who would mete out the punishment and see it for true? The age of the absolutism of gods and divine judgement has ended, and Efrideet owes us nothing."

Moreover, the same sort of matter that had been used by the Binder to raise the condition of her vexing contract. This creature, the origin of True Magic itself, would not be beholden to anything. Yet just as suddenly as he spoke, the Man in Black then took the Dragon's right hand. In his left, he bore the Brahmastra Danda, the resonant energies of one of the lost Eternal Dragonballs taken under his own power.

That would be the last glimpse Grinthron would have of his former self, for oath was sealed the moment the staff carrying the the hammer thrust into the ground beneath their feet. The Dragonball within diffused its energies into the Forsworn World. Then its power had fallen inert.

"Your eternal yoke is broken, and with it your immortality." Asazuke twist it from the ground, and slung the staff over his shoulders, casting aside Grinthorn's hand. "That was your wish to live as a man. With the Known Universe as our witness, you will not be able to make them forget this time. Make your penance by remaining here and cultivating this world for the remainder of your years."
    The once dragon closes his eyes as the magic takes effect, and when he opens them once more, the golden glow is dimmed and almost gone. His form breaks apart like smoke in a breeze, and where once Grinthorn stood a new form has taken his place. A young man, dressed to tend a farm, wearing a simple cabbie hat with faintly golden colored eyes under the brim. He is average looking, and when he speaks he sounds younger than Grinthorn did.

“I accept my penance. Like I told the Oni long ago, I quite like farming.”

He nods to the M-Fighters, then to the two Goddesses in attendance, then moves over to stare at a copse of trees near a stream close by.

“Hmm……..solid place for a house and farm……”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Eva stares after the former Grinthorn for a time, then quickly goes about making sure everyone is as healed as her drained reserves can make them.

She also laughs a bit at Charco’s food comment.

“Yes Charco, I promise to get you food soon.”

She fished out a black credit card with Jinzi’s name on it and smiles.

“All expenses paid.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Genesis looks to Efrideet.

“I would….like to stay with you and…learn. If you’ll have me.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The once dragon closes his eyes as the magic takes effect, and when he opens them once more, the golden glow is dimmed and almost gone. His form breaks apart like smoke in a breeze, and where once Grinthorn stood a new form has taken his place. A young man, dressed to tend a farm, wearing a simple cabbie hat with faintly golden colored eyes under the brim. He is average looking, and when he speaks he sounds younger than Grinthorn did.

“I accept my penance. Like I told the Oni long ago, I quite like farming.”

He nods to the M-Fighters, then to the two Goddesses in attendance, then moves over to stare at a copse of trees near a stream close by.

“Hmm……..solid place for a house and farm……”
    Asazuke made no reply. With a low grunt, the Man in Black pulled the hammer's head from the earth at his feet. The shape of the weapon had not changed, the runes bordering its surface the same as when it had been the Lord Forger's, and yet it was apparent that the divine spark which animated that which made a creative hearth a universe under its powers of creation had been lost forever.

With that, he cast aside the hand of the diminished Dragon and left him to his devices.

"Then it is done." Replacing his grup upon the Brahmastra Danda, the weapon split apart to its components just as the Fusion's time limit had expired, leaving Ochazuke standing to the left of Zaofan.

Standing apart, they managed to remain firm, for unlike the desperation of the last time, this convergence had been harmonized through and through, and the teachings of the Chimera had brought for just a moment a oneness that had swept through the entire universe. Even now where they stood upon the Cosmic Leylines, though their faculties had dimmed, the resonance of those raised spirits still echoed in unity, diminishing every so slowly as they passed on from this culmination of past conflicts into an uncertain future.

Eva stares after the former Grinthorn for a time, then quickly goes about making sure everyone is as healed as her drained reserves can make them.

She also laughs a bit at Charco’s food comment.

“Yes Charco, I promise to get you food soon.”

She fished out a black credit card with Jinzi’s name on it and smiles.

“All expenses paid.”
    "Oh, thank goodness," Zaofan piped up, hanging his arms up over the staff that draped across his shoulders, "I don't think I have the strength to crack an egg!"

Scrunching his nose, his eyes welled, and as all the exhaustion and realization hit him at once, he must have yawned for close to a solid minute.

"...it's a shame, since I owed someone a pudding..." he muttered, then called out to Efrideet, "but before you leave, I'd like to at least put that right."

Ochazuke let out a dry chuckle. He looked over the Forger's Hammer, now inert in his hand, and turned away from Grinthorn, the verdant field that has sprung from the aftermath of the battle, and turned his view skyward.

"Bring the ship down, we're going home."

"Yeah? Well pass that along to Eva, would ya?" Jack's staticky reply carried across the comms where he remained in orbit aboard the Gotengo, "What kind of pilot 'ports out mid flight?!"

Asazuke made no reply. With a low grunt, the Man in Black pulled the hammer's head from the earth at his feet. The shape of the weapon had not changed, the runes bordering its surface the same as when it had been the Lord Forger's, and yet it was apparent that the divine spark which animated that which made a creative hearth a universe under its powers of creation had been lost forever.

With that, he cast aside the hand of the diminished Dragon and left him to his devices.

"Then it is done." Replacing his grup upon the Brahmastra Danda, the weapon split apart to its components just as the Fusion's time limit had expired, leaving Ochazuke standing to the left of Zaofan.

Standing apart, they managed to remain firm, for unlike the desperation of the last time, this convergence had been harmonized through and through, and the teachings of the Chimera had brought for just a moment a oneness that had swept through the entire universe. Even now where they stood upon the Cosmic Leylines, though their faculties had dimmed, the resonance of those raised spirits still echoed in unity, diminishing every so slowly as they passed on from this culmination of past conflicts into an uncertain future.

"Oh, thank goodness," Zaofan piped up, hanging his arms up over the staff that draped across his shoulders, "I don't think I have the strength to crack an egg!"

Scrunching his nose, his eyes welled, and as all the exhaustion and realization hit him at once, he must have yawned for close to a solid minute.

"...it's a shame, since I owed someone a pudding..." he muttered, then called out to Efrideet, "but before you leave, I'd like to at least put that right."

Ochazuke let out a dry chuckle. He looked over the Forger's Hammer, now inert in his hand, and turned away from Grinthorn, the verdant field that has sprung from the aftermath of the battle, and turned his view skyward.

"Bring the ship down, we're going home."

"Yeah? Well pass that along to Eva, would ya?" Jack's staticky reply carried across the comms where he remained in orbit aboard the Gotengo, "What kind of pilot 'ports out mid flight?!"
    Eva blushes and vanishes in a whirl of silver butterflies, a laugh on the wind as the Gotengo slowly drifts down and lands, allowing them to board, the echoes of Eva’s apology to Jack still audible.

And for now, the Forsworn World is reborn as the Verdant Garden.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM