Page 119 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2041
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "Though we merely trespass into the realm of the gods, if the Fallen One were to present himself as almighty, that would be folly. This world that was meant to guide the universe, Sakin has turned into a construct of his very will, his seat of power his prison...and now ours."

That which Sakin had beheld became his to grasp. It was etched into this place by right of primordial covenant of a celestial hierarchy he'd meant to steward. Yet though there remained the fearful impression of the mad god seeking to devour and dominate all life, one would only need to behold it in the clash of energies and the twisted space around them to know a part of Sakin's nature.

"Immortal decree set the foundations of this universe, presuming to stand atop and declare what shall be. Yet I find your vision lacking, Sakin."

Manifested as a glimpse into enlightenment, the moment of Satori guided Ochazuke as he steered the attack from the front. Though chances were dismal, by the infintesimally small range of possibilities, there remained no other chance to turn the tide. He'd known it as the drill coursed forward in a deadlock against the morbid tide under the dark command of the Angel.

He'd also carried it with them from Reshlan, lighting the way to this world. Even if the boundaries had been shuttered by Sakin's spell, heheard their voices as clearly as he ever had.

The Heka Flow had twisted about the Axis Mundi, the resonant hopes of trillions of souls remaning with all of them. Their faith would never be snuffed out so long as they would hear it, and it would bolster each and every one of them with the fortuitous will to act.

Now, the Axis rendered itself from abstraction, stirring from something invisible to a great irridiscent pillar that struck into the equator the planet as it continued to turn. On behalf of the living universe that believed in them, Ochazuke began leverage the Heka to contest Sakin's control and subsume his own energy.

"Though you have long grown deaf to it...it is the Will of the Living Universe that shall be the fulcrum by which it turns!"
    A great cracking sound is heard. Some invisible force, held between the Gotengo and Sakin, finally snaps as the Gotengo usurps his own power and the ship lurches forward, closing the gap between Angel and the force of the entire universe.

One against all cannot hold.

The mighty drill of the Gotengo, the Heka Flow and Genki energy directed and channeled by Excalibur, the entirety of the universe, their hopes and dreams, trembles and slams into the Angel’s staff held out before him.

The unmovable, unbreakable, object shatters: never before in all of history has a staff of Angelic office broken. Yet here, the drill hammers through and in the very last instant, Sakin’s eyes widen and he attempts to dodge his fate.

He cannot.

A bright eruption of power, a beacon so bright to almost be blinding to mortal eyes erupts from where the Gotengo strikes the Angel. After a moment, the light dies and two things are made obvious.

One: The Gotengo now rests on the ground some 100s of yards away, out of power. The stress of so much energy flowing through and against, plus the strike and follow through, has exhausted the ship. Emergency vents attempt to cool down key systems as Evangeline attempts to reroute power and get the engines back up and running. Other than being completely spent, it does not seem externally damaged somehow.

Two: Where once stood Sakin is a spot filled with nothing. A circle of about 100ft of nothing but blackened rock and ash lay all about. No trace of his staff, the ruined apparatuses, nothing. And there, kneeling, clutching at his shoulder where once his arm was is Sakin. Burns cover half his face and his legs, his balding head cracked and charred, one eye milky. Blue red blood drips steadily from a dozen cuts and from the stump of his arm.

Never before has an Angel been so wounded. Never before one so maimed. Another first.

But he does yet live. Weaponless, one arm missing, the third oldest entity in creation looks upon the ruins of his plans, his desires, and rages. It is not a hot thing. It is not a scream of anger or desperation. No, it is a cold feeling that permeates every atom of the planet. A cold, killing intent that hits everyone at the same time and chills the soul.

Sakin staggers to his feet, clutches at his missing arm, and looks. He sees Grinthorn far away, with Efrideet, and knows his last ally has forsaken him. He looks and sees the three downed ships and feels the fighters, most at full strength, and knows this will be the final.

He also knows his control has slipped as the unconscious form of Genesis reappears nearby. His banishment of her having slipped in concentration. His eyes narrow.

Perhaps not all is lost.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 10-27-2022 at 10:42 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He nods.

“Than peace it will be. I will not aid Sakin, and once this is settled…….I will hand myself over to the Earthlings.”

He breathes out a smoke cloud and tips his hat to her.

“Looks like we are in for the final show.”

He gestures at the continued struggle.
    "That does seem to be the case." Efrideet replies.

Content to stand and watch as the Universe rebuffed its would-be reshaper, she beheld all that would unfold with a small smile.

Sakin staggers to his feet, clutches at his missing arm, and looks. He sees Grinthorn far away, with Efrideet, and knows his last ally has forsaken him. He looks and sees the three downed ships and feels the fighters, most at full strength, and knows this will be the final.

He also knows his control has slipped as the unconscious form of Genesis reappears nearby. His banishment of her having slipped in concentration. His eyes narrow.

Perhaps not all is lost.
    Seeing this though, she quirked an eyebrow.

"The Angel seeks to subvert his reckoning. It seems I have a part yet to play." Turning to Eldfen, she offered in parting. "If you run, they will find you. Especially that man, Ochazuke."

Blinking away, she appeared at the side of the unconscious Genesis, and would attempt to scoop her up.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "That does seem to be the case." Efrideet replies.

Content to stand and watch as the Universe rebuffed its would-be reshaper, she beheld all that would unfold with a small smile.

Seeing this though, she quirked an eyebrow.

"The Angel seeks to subvert his reckoning. It seems I have a part yet to play." Turning to Eldfen, she offered in parting. "If you run, they will find you. Especially that man, Ochazuke."

Blinking away, she appeared at the side of the unconscious Genesis, and would attempt to scoop her up.
    Grinthorn, for he is Grinthorn only now, nods.

“I have a feeling I would not get far.”

————

Sakin snarls as Efrideet appears and scoops Genesis up. His one good hand flies out and down, his blood landing on the planet, and he grunts out.

Seal: Teleport.

Efrideet, you suddenly know that you, and everyone else, can no longer teleport. Sakin included.

Sakin staggers forward, hand coming up, one eye cool.

“Oh no, not this time. My world…….my rules.”

His throat bulges and his hand goes to his mouth, before a black creature is vomited into his hand. He holds it, and she would recognize it as the same type of parasite he infected Fife and so many others with so long ago.

“I won’t…..be denied…..any longer.”

His intent is clear. You, or her, will be infected by the parasite.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

————

Sakin snarls as Efrideet appears and scoops Genesis up. His one good hand flies out and down, his blood landing on the planet, and he grunts out.

Efrideet, you suddenly know that you, and everyone else, can no longer teleport. Sakin included.

His throat bulges and his hand goes to his mouth, before a black creature is vomited into his hand. He holds it, and she would recognize it as the same type of parasite he infected Fife and so many others with so long ago.

Sasheem, now recovered just barely from nearly being ripped apart didn't have time to lie in wait on the Gotengo while the others attempted to fight the blueberry menace that threatened the multiverse. Though as he attempted to figure out a way to contribute it seemed a lot had gone down...much more than he anticipated. As such, he kept quiet, much as it pained him, using the Spider's Blessing to conceal his presence, whilst slinking about in the shadows.

Though of course in these battles of gods, he didn't quite know his place exactly in the grand scheme of things. Odd for one who once wanted to claim the title of god of destruction. But now, Sakin had finally come to feel what many foes of the M-Fighters did as their battles went on. The crumbling of his haughtiness and the creeping feeling of fear. Fear that his supposed superiority wasn't all that it was cracked up to be compared to all of there's.

Sasheem was pretty sure he told Sakin this very thing would happen as the blue buffoon was trying to taunt them and the entire universe not too long ago. But now was not the time to dwell on I-told-you-so's. In his desperation, Sakin seemed to be plotting something new. One of those parasite things. When was the last time he actually saw one of those? Either way, he didn't particularly care for Efrideet or Genesis...but those bug things were bad news.

Only thing is, he was sure if he interfered the traditional way, it wouldn't go too well. Sakin would be way too prepared against a ki attack. Would his anti-magic work? Probably not. At the end of the day, this was some sorta infectious parasite or something. Sasheem wasn't much for science, but he remembered hearing somewhere that ammonia could kill such things. Could he even turn a substance into that? Wasn't exactly a food. Not that he had anything to his with his food ray on short notice either...

Sasheem scratched his chin, as a lightbulb went off in his head along with a mischievous grin.

Moments later, the parasite was hit with a...drizzle from above as Sakin held it out. Sasheem couldn't help but laugh out loud, as he readjusted his pants. If it didn't affect the parasite in a negative way at least it'd be funny. Sakin was sure to be pissed off. Especially since Sasheem layered it with venom mist to add injury to insult.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem, now recovered just barely from nearly being ripped apart didn't have time to lie in wait on the Gotengo while the others attempted to fight the blueberry menace that threatened the multiverse. Though as he attempted to figure out a way to contribute it seemed a lot had gone down...much more than he anticipated. As such, he kept quiet, much as it pained him, using the Spider's Blessing to conceal his presence, whilst slinking about in the shadows.

Though of course in these battles of gods, he didn't quite know his place exactly in the grand scheme of things. Odd for one who once wanted to claim the title of god of destruction. But now, Sakin had finally come to feel what many foes of the M-Fighters did as their battles went on. The crumbling of his haughtiness and the creeping feeling of fear. Fear that his supposed superiority wasn't all that it was cracked up to be compared to all of there's.

Sasheem was pretty sure he told Sakin this very thing would happen as the blue buffoon was trying to taunt them and the entire universe not too long ago. But now was not the time to dwell on I-told-you-so's. In his desperation, Sakin seemed to be plotting something new. One of those parasite things. When was the last time he actually saw one of those? Either way, he didn't particularly care for Efrideet or Genesis...but those bug things were bad news.

Only thing is, he was sure if he interfered the traditional way, it wouldn't go too well. Sakin would be way too prepared against a ki attack. Would his anti-magic work? Probably not. At the end of the day, this was some sorta infectious parasite or something. Sasheem wasn't much for science, but he remembered hearing somewhere that ammonia could kill such things. Could he even turn a substance into that? Wasn't exactly a food. Not that he had anything to his with his food ray on short notice either...

Sasheem scratched his chin, as a lightbulb went off in his head along with a mischievous grin.

Moments later, the parasite was hit with a...drizzle from above as Sakin held it out. Sasheem couldn't help but laugh out loud, as he readjusted his pants. If it didn't affect the parasite in a negative way at least it'd be funny. Sakin was sure to be pissed off. Especially since Sasheem layered it with venom mist to add injury to insult.
    OT:

……………………………

Huh.

IC:

Sakin, stepping forward, stops as a foul odor hits his nose at the same time something wet hits his hand. The moment it takes to process the matter, the parasite seems to curl in on itself and Sakin has to take a step back and quickly hold it to his chest as it writhes in pain.

Injured, but not dead, his gaze snaps up to Sasheem floating above.

“You dare……”

He stops and looks at the parasite as the Venom Mist then triggers and eats the parasite alive, killing it. After a moment, he drops the remnant to the ground and clenches his hand.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

One: The Gotengo now rests on the ground some 100s of yards away, out of power. The stress of so much energy flowing through and against, plus the strike and follow through, has exhausted the ship. Emergency vents attempt to cool down key systems as Evangeline attempts to reroute power and get the engines back up and running. Other than being completely spent, it does not seem externally damaged somehow.

Two: Where once stood Sakin is a spot filled with nothing. A circle of about 100ft of nothing but blackened rock and ash lay all about. No trace of his staff, the ruined apparatuses, nothing. And there, kneeling, clutching at his shoulder where once his arm was is Sakin. Burns cover half his face and his legs, his balding head cracked and charred, one eye milky. Blue red blood drips steadily from a dozen cuts and from the stump of his arm.
    It was a few moments after the Gotengo came to rest, devoid of power and completely silent outside of chatter, that Sarada was able to fully comprehend what the ship and them as a whole had managed to do. With the power of the Universe backing it, its drill managed to shatter Sakin's staff and mortally wound him. She had no idea what the deal with the staff was or what it was capable of but given the surprise on his face when it was destroyed was both telling and priceless. To be brought low, humbled by "lesser" beings, and forced to watch his plans crumble into dust had to have been a tough, nearly impossible pill to swallow.

All the **** he talked not even an hour ago came to mind. He was so sure, so confident that he and his merry band of ****-wits would just roll right over them and pave the way for Sakin to destroy everything. She remembered every word and she was certain he did, too. Every word had to have been circulating through his head, mocking him for the blue-tinted failure he was. He failed back then during the War in Heaven and he had just failed right then. At least back then, his plan had been undone by his own contemporaries; to have his grand one-hundred-thousand-year long plan unraveled by mortals just had to sting.

She grinned but it didn't last as long as she wanted it to. He was injured but not dead. She knew as well as anyone that a badly injured enemy was a dangerous enemy. And even if his magic staff was destroyed, he was still powerful.

Sarada headed out. The ship was disabled and they weren't going to be able to kick his ass into a grave from in there. As she walked, the pure white aura from before returned as she once again activated Spirit of Saiyans to tap into the faith and hope of her people. She tapped her wrist to broadcast a message to them. "We're almost to the end, guys. We fucked Sakin up pretty good so far but he's still kicking. Your faith in us, in me, has carried us this far. Walk with us to the end and let's kill this ************ together!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

————

"You are a f-." Efrideet attempts to say, only to be cut short.

OT:

……………………………

Huh.

IC:

Sakin, stepping forward, stops as a foul odor hits his nose at the same time something wet hits his hand. The moment it takes to process the matter, the parasite seems to curl in on itself and Sakin has to take a step back and quickly hold it to his chest as it writhes in pain.

“You dare……”

He stops and looks at the parasite as the Venom Mist then triggers and eats the parasite alive, killing it. After a moment, he drops the remnant to the ground and clenches his hand.
    Shaking her head, Efrideet leans down and scoops Genesis up. "I've proven once that your rules are not so... finite. Looks like the Majin agrees."

With the unconscious woman slung over her shoulder, and the Sword of Damocles manifesting in her free hand, she smiles. "You seem to misunderstand the system you fostered, Sakin. Might, verses might? It is time to see how that bears out, I think. I look forward to judging you at the end of it."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

A great cracking sound is heard. Some invisible force, held between the Gotengo and Sakin, finally snaps as the Gotengo usurps his own power and the ship lurches forward, closing the gap between Angel and the force of the entire universe.

One against all cannot hold.

The mighty drill of the Gotengo, the Heka Flow and Genki energy directed and channeled by Excalibur, the entirety of the universe, their hopes and dreams, trembles and slams into the Angel’s staff held out before him.

The unmovable, unbreakable, object shatters: never before in all of history has a staff of Angelic office broken. Yet here, the drill hammers through and in the very last instant, Sakin’s eyes widen and he attempts to dodge his fate.

He cannot.

A bright eruption of power, a beacon so bright to almost be blinding to mortal eyes erupts from where the Gotengo strikes the Angel.
    It was an undertaking unlike any other, and as Ochazuke carried their voices so had Zaofan set their ki alongside them. Augmented where Jack held the sword of their first, laid upon the shoulders of Asha'rah the three men from Earth moved the ship forward. Breaking through the Corrupted Creation, they turned it over and used the maleficent tide to carry them toward the Angel below.

When the eruption of power swept over them silently, it was as if the gesture had been as vain as piloting the ship into a star.

After a moment, the light dies and two things are made obvious.

Never before has an Angel been so wounded. Never before one so maimed. Another first.

But he does yet live. Weaponless, one arm missing, the third oldest entity in creation looks upon the ruins of his plans, his desires, and rages. It is not a hot thing. It is not a scream of anger or desperation. No, it is a cold feeling that permeates every atom of the planet. A cold, killing intent that hits everyone at the same time and chills the soul.

Perhaps not all is lost.
    Silence swept over the bridge, so complete that the sound of the lights' flickering could be heard in the darkness.

"...uugh..." Zaofan groaned. Fumbling his hands upon the side of the console he found himself buckled under, he dragged himself to his feet. Shaking his head, he looked around, as if that would clear the ringing from his ears. "...everyone okay? Jack? Eva?"

The first reply came in the sound of metal shrieking as Jack pushed Asharah's corpse off of him. "...unless we just won, hell no."

"Ha-hah! Bet?"

"Ugh, not now. Toss me a capsule?" Soon the remains of the Goddess were bundled back where they came from.

Seated in silence with the helm of the Zero System upon him, Ochazuke had been seated in meditation during the last actions, and though the machine aboard the Gotengo had supported their efforts, within an altered state of consciousness, he'd found himself in tune- however briefly - with not only the entirety of the Heka Flow they'd carried with them and the gestalt of ki that illuminated the Genki Dama, but the horrors rendered in the planet around them.

The apparatuses had been constructed from the bones of Guardians, after all, and the energy Sakin had absorbed may as well have been blood running through his hands, the very same that bathed the surface of this world.

"Galloping," he spoke first through the communication band, "Coldlight...report..."

He lurched upward in his seat for a moment as he found his footing, only to succumb.

————

It was in this moment that he'd found three distinct energy signatures. Two they had all seen the moment they came to this place. Sakin, the Fallen Angel, yet lived, and still sought the lifeblood of their unexpected partner, she who would have heralded his New Genesis.

But the third, the Dragon, had finally shown himself. And though he had spoken his terms earlier, what lay before them was even more telling.

"Even when imprisoned...he feigns nothing but to draw upon his own smoke."

Lifting off the apparatus, he stood to his feet, tightened his headband, affixed the Gauntlets of Zxu'ro, and adjusted the black belt upon his waist.

"Do you hear that, Evangeline? The voice of the universe will no longer be silenced."

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "You are a f-." Efrideet attempts to say, only to be cut short.

Shaking her head, Efrideet leans down and scoops Genesis up. "I've proven once that your rules are not so... finite. Looks like the Majin agrees."

With the unconscious woman slung over her shoulder, and the Sword of Damocles manifesting in her free hand, she smiles. "You seem to misunderstand the system you fostered, Sakin. Might, verses might? It is time to see how that bears out, I think. I look forward to judging you at the end of it."
    Sakin grits his teeth hard enough they crack, but says nothing, keeping his eyes on the blade for now.

He floats back and gestures at the majin.

“Once I’m done with them Efrideet…….I’ll behead you with that blade and send it to your mother. A last gift before she and ever other Oni meets the same fate.”

He floats up toward Sasheem.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 10-27-2022 at 06:30 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    It was an undertaking unlike any other, and as Ochazuke carried their voices so had Zaofan set their ki alongside them. Augmented where Jack held the sword of their first, laid upon the shoulders of Asha'rah the three men from Earth moved the ship forward. Breaking through the Corrupted Creation, they turned it over and used the maleficent tide to carry them toward the Angel below.

When the eruption of power swept over them silently, it was as if the gesture had been as vain as piloting the ship into a star.

Silence swept over the bridge, so complete that the sound of the lights' flickering could be heard in the darkness.

"...uugh..." Zaofan groaned. Fumbling his hands upon the side of the console he found himself buckled under, he dragged himself to his feet. Shaking his head, he looked around, as if that would clear the ringing from his ears. "...everyone okay? Jack? Eva?"

The first reply came in the sound of metal shrieking as Jack pushed Asharah's corpse off of him. "...unless we just won, hell no."

"Ha-hah! Bet?"

"Ugh, not now. Toss me a capsule?" Soon the remains of the Goddess were bundled back where they came from.

Seated in silence with the helm of the Zero System upon him, Ochazuke had been seated in meditation during the last actions, and though the machine aboard the Gotengo had supported their efforts, within an altered state of consciousness, he'd found himself in tune- however briefly - with not only the entirety of the Heka Flow they'd carried with them and the gestalt of ki that illuminated the Genki Dama, but the horrors rendered in the planet around them.

The apparatuses had been constructed from the bones of Guardians, after all, and the energy Sakin had absorbed may as well have been blood running through his hands, the very same that bathed the surface of this world.

"Galloping," he spoke first through the communication band, "Coldlight...report..."

He lurched upward in his seat for a moment as he found his footing, only to succumb.

It was in this moment that he'd found three distinct energy signatures. Two they had all seen the moment they came to this place. Sakin, the Fallen Angel, yet lived, and still sought the lifeblood of their unexpected partner, she who would have heralded his New Genesis.

But the third, the Dragon, had finally shown himself. And though he had spoken his terms earlier, what lay before them was even more telling.

"Even when imprisoned...he feigns nothing but to draw upon his own smoke."

Lifting off the apparatus, he stood to his feet, tightened his headband, affixed the Gauntlets of Zxu'ro, and adjusted the black belt upon his waist.

"Do you hear that, Evangeline? The voice of the universe will no longer be silenced."
    She nods.

She staggers out of her seat, Gheti nanites flowing around her like a halo, and she looks at Ochazuke.

“Let us end this.”

The Coldlight comms then, Miras Thane reporting all alive, but the ship is toast.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It was a few moments after the Gotengo came to rest, devoid of power and completely silent outside of chatter, that Sarada was able to fully comprehend what the ship and them as a whole had managed to do. With the power of the Universe backing it, its drill managed to shatter Sakin's staff and mortally wound him. She had no idea what the deal with the staff was or what it was capable of but given the surprise on his face when it was destroyed was both telling and priceless. To be brought low, humbled by "lesser" beings, and forced to watch his plans crumble into dust had to have been a tough, nearly impossible pill to swallow.

All the **** he talked not even an hour ago came to mind. He was so sure, so confident that he and his merry band of ****-wits would just roll right over them and pave the way for Sakin to destroy everything. She remembered every word and she was certain he did, too. Every word had to have been circulating through his head, mocking him for the blue-tinted failure he was. He failed back then during the War in Heaven and he had just failed right then. At least back then, his plan had been undone by his own contemporaries; to have his grand one-hundred-thousand-year long plan unraveled by mortals just had to sting.

She grinned but it didn't last as long as she wanted it to. He was injured but not dead. She knew as well as anyone that a badly injured enemy was a dangerous enemy. And even if his magic staff was destroyed, he was still powerful.

Sarada headed out. The ship was disabled and they weren't going to be able to kick his ass into a grave from in there. As she walked, the pure white aura from before returned as she once again activated Spirit of Saiyans to tap into the faith and hope of her people. She tapped her wrist to broadcast a message to them. "We're almost to the end, guys. We fucked Sakin up pretty good so far but he's still kicking. Your faith in us, in me, has carried us this far. Walk with us to the end and let's kill this ************ together!"
    You can see Sakin in the distance, floating up before Sasheem. The Angel is badly wounded, Sasheem seems fine, and away from them is Efrideet holding Genesis, a blade drawn in her hand.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

OT:

……………………………

Huh.

IC:

“You dare……”

Sakin grits his teeth hard enough they crack, but says nothing, keeping his eyes on the blade for now.

He floats back and gestures at the majin.

“Once I’m done with them Efrideet…….I’ll behead you with that blade and send it to your mother. A last gift before she and ever other Oni meets the same fate.”

He floats up toward Sasheem.
    "What's got ya lookin' so blue, Sakin?" Sasheem snorted. "Seems to Sasheem that....urine dire straights," the Majin guffawed loudly, clutching his stomach, unable to contain himself. "But seriously. That couldn't have felt too good, could it? Another one of your big plans failed and now you're gonna take it out on Sasheem? Well, the main Majin says bring it!"

With Praxat’s help, most of the badly injured are healed up and out of any mortal danger.
    Praxat then appears in a flash in front of Miras and Dash in her upgrade electromagnetic energy form. " I'm glad you two are alright. I'm going to repair the damages done to the Coldlight. Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-27-2022 at 07:50 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "What's got ya lookin' so blue, Sakin?" Sasheem snorted. "Seems to Sasheem that....urine dire straights," the Majin guffawed loudly, clutching his stomach, unable to contain himself. "But seriously. That couldn't have felt too good, could it? Another one of your big plans failed and now you're gonna take it out on Sasheem? Well, the main Majin says bring it!"
    He’s fast.

As the last word escaped his mouth, Sakin’s fist was inside it. Power erupts from his hand and literally blows Sasheem’s head apart from the inside.

A kick follows, and as it connects Sakin intones a blood Sigil upon you.

Blood Seal: Regeneration.”

As Sasheem’s body splatters against the the Coldlight near Praxat, Sasheem would discover that he can not assume his humanoid shape. Nor regenerate the mass Sakin exploded so long as the Seal remains. Sasheem is conscious, but unable to speak or use most of his techniques.

Across the battlefield, as Sakin lands from beheading Sasheem and sending him flying, his fist connects with the ground and he utters another oath.

Seal: Healing.”

All across the planet, no healing spells will work.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat then appears in a flash in front of Miras and Dash in her upgrade electromagnetic energy form. " I'm glad you two are alright. I'm going to repair the damages done to the Coldlight. Praxat said.
    Once you step outside, Sasheem splatters against the Coldlight.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM