Page 33 of 137 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The Beams shatter the Aura of Reflection and hone in on Avoca. Some odd burst of grey light had occurred when they struck and penetrated it.

Meanwhile, the two Incenio’s briefly go intangible and the spectral claws touch nothing.
    Blizzar looked towards the continuing fight against the remaining two Incenio clones. He hung back for now, on standby, figuring the two Saiyans had this handled. In the meantime, he glanced over to see how the gigantic Durive had faired against the remaining enemy fleet.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar looked towards the continuing fight against the remaining two Incenio clones. He hung back for now, on standby, figuring the two Saiyans had this handled. In the meantime, he glanced over to see how the gigantic Durive had faired against the remaining enemy fleet.
    It was an odd sight, seeing the massive Durive smashing enemy ships apart like kindling. At this point, about 80% of attackers and either fled or been taken out, but Blizzar can see a new ship hanging back and watching the fight. It’s a massive thing, close to Durive’s size, and Blizzar can feel the energy gathering in a massive cannon at its front.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The Beams shatter the Aura of Reflection and hone in on Avoca. Some odd burst of grey light had occurred when they struck and penetrated it.

Meanwhile, the two Incenio’s briefly go intangible and the spectral claws touch nothing.
    The battle had only just begun and Parsley was already irritated. She wished weaklings would die quickly and stop wasting everyone's valuable time. However, she noticed two things that may have given them an avenue for victory. When the beams shattered her Aura of Reflection, there was a gray burst of light. If she had to guess, she would wager there was another person helping them from a distance. Regardless, she would know soon. She briefly cast her gaze on the area around where her Aura was shattered, casting Observational Focus to discern what was going on.

Fucking great, Avoca groused as she took evasive maneuvers to avoid the myriad of Death Beams coming her way, She's doing that thing where she stares at nothing. She gritted her teeth and fired a volley of blasts in hopes of cancelling out the Beams.

Meanwhile, Parsley directed the spectral claws she cast to continue trying to carve into the Incenios. She needed them to remain intangible so she could act again.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Midori flips Sasheem the bird but she and Shiro quickly grab Wheelo and anyone else in the area and flee, moving far faster than Sasheem would have thought.

Clearly been upgraded.

Adam meanwhile seems to blur as his Circle Screams technique, his little bit of temporal manipulation, activates multiple times as he spreads almost instantly into a dome.
    "Tch...the wonders of technology..." Sasheem shrugged before multiple limbs struck out from his body and then those limbs quickly detached, hovering around Sasheem as he regrew more. Naga Palm combined with Sunken Fangs and soon, Venom Mist as he clasped his two main hands together and pores began to open up all over his body and detached limbs, releasing enough mist to form a thick fog all throughout the dome.

"Sasheem's nice enough to give you a couple pointers here..." the Majin stated. "Don't bother tryin' to hold your breath. Venom Mist isn't a biological poison, though it'll affect you just as bad if not worse. And also....don't blink," he added as he disappeared through the floor. "Or else the next time you see Sasheem might be the last..."

OT: Are you targeting Sickle or his attack?
    Praxat is targeting Sickle with the more powerful Hydrogen Explosion and using her sphere of plasma ( Tesla Strike , which main purpose is to act as a barrier that is both magnetic and electrified ) In hopes that it will protect her and Dash against Sickle's attack and the explosion
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Sarada was right, of course. While that specific future was closed off, that did not mean some other equally as disastrous or worse future. It behooved them to treat this matter seriously and with due caution. Sakin could not be allowed to achieve his goals. As lacking as Narayana found other deities to be, at times, Sakin coming to dominate creation would be worse.

...it was going to take some time to acclimate to the bleedover from her higher self.

The mentioned of Cancer going after her mother and Seri chilled Neva to the bone, and she felt absolutely horrible at having overlooked that possibility. She dispensed with her usual pomp, finished her plate, and put it in the sink. It was linked to Syneva, so she'd take care of it.

"...damn, how could I have been so blind?" She was confident in Reshlan's defenses, yes, but those frost demons were quite strong. Stronger than her mother and Seri. "Yes, I would very much appreciate your company. Let us make haste."

She was more worried about her mother and siblings... Seri she could check on immediatel, as she had a key to Vaikuntha, something anyone family in her lacked. It might seem odd, but she had simply never gotten around to it... and there was always Luop to play messenger.

Closing her eyes, she tried to sense Seri's key, and after a moment, it became apparent that she was in Vaikuntha. Training, most likely.

"...Seri seems to be in Vaikuntha," she said before opening a portal to Reshlan. "Be warned that there is some... temporal turbulance when exiting to the normal universe from Ilargi. Nothing harmful, just... unsettling."

Having said that, she stepped through, gritting her teeth at the 'snapback' of returning to a normal flow of time, and immediately began trying to sense her mother and brother. The portal would close once Sarada was through.
    Reshlan is covered in red light, the sun tinted the ominous color.

———-

Meanwhile, several swirling masses of black and red clouds have descended at incredible speeds towards the capital. The Quee Nevin, and Luop watch, prepared, as more and more breach the red tinted sky and come towards them.
    Sarada had never crossed over directly from Ilargi, so the time turbulance caught her by surprise. She gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes closed until it passed. When it did, she opened her eyes and took stock of her surroundings.

It occurred to her that other than the brief moment she was there to reunite with Maiz after Ochazuke attacked Alakazah and they randomly skipped forward three days, she had actually never been on Reshlan. She had been meaning to plan a diplomatic visit to foster better relations better the Saiyans and Threshling - after all, they had sent a soldier to Reshlan in hopes of conquering the world, which led to Jagam's creation - but never got around to it for various reasons. It was too bad that the current situation of extreme chaos was the catalyst for her first official visit.

The first thing she saw was a sky colored an ominous red. Her eyes narrowed as she immediately feared that she knew where Cancer had run off to so suddenly. That, combined with the red and black clouds, had her believing that round 2 was just about to start. That time, she had backup. "I think I know where Cancer jetted off to," she said to Neva. She clinched her fist and spread her senses toward the cloud to see if she could sense the GoD.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It was an odd sight, seeing the massive Durive smashing enemy ships apart like kindling. At this point, about 80% of attackers and either fled or been taken out, but Blizzar can see a new ship hanging back and watching the fight. It’s a massive thing, close to Durive’s size, and Blizzar can feel the energy gathering in a massive cannon at its front.
    "Blizzar to Katchin Squad. Have you retreated inside the...Durive robot base thing..." he grumbled.

"Affirmative!" P-Sta responded loud and clear. "We're currently monitoring the situation and-,"

"Then you've noticed the massive enemy vessel preparing to fire something most assuredly devastating then..."

"We have! We're uh....working on a way to directly counter that now!" P-Cee answered.

"Yeah, we've found the cockpit!" N-Ten added.

"There's a...?" Blizzar asked, startled. "How soon do you think you can operate it, do you think it will give us the edge?"

"Uh, yeah maybe, but it's..." X-Bo attempted to form the words. "The controls are uh..."

"It's Bop-It," St-Eam stated matter-o-factly.

"It's what now," Blizzar replied, dryly.

"BOP IT!" The automated voice from the ship called out, P-Sta responding in turn by smacking the big red button at the center of the controls.

"TWIST IT!"

P-Cee complied in turn, twisting her entire control panel around.

"Look, I know our lives are on the line here but I gotta know what happens if you get it wrong," X-Bo shrugged, opting to ignore the next command to, "SPIN IT!" in favor of BOPPING IT. A boxing glove immediately emerged from the console, hitting him square in the face and sliding him across the room for his trouble. A deep, squeaking laughter could be heard emerging from the titanic Durive robot.

In the distance, N-Ten could make out the dot-sized shape of Blizzar slapping his hand across his own face in derision.

"Well...least we know what not to do now..." St-Eam snickered, kicking his feet up on the console.

"It seems we have to time it perfectly...in unison..." P-Sta noted. "However I'm not sure what any of these actually do and while I'm sure I'd enjoy perusing through the manual, it's about sixty pages too long to read before that thing blasts us to bits! so I suggest we get it in gear and figure this all out before then!"

Reshlan is covered in red light, the sun tinted the ominous color.

———-

Meanwhile, several swirling masses of black and red clouds have descended at incredible speeds towards the capital. The Quee Nevin, and Luop watch, prepared, as more and more breach the red tinted sky and come towards them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada had never crossed over directly from Ilargi, so the time turbulance caught her by surprise. She gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes closed until it passed. When it did, she opened her eyes and took stock of her surroundings.

It occurred to her that other than the brief moment she was there to reunite with Maiz after Ochazuke attacked Alakazah and they randomly skipped forward three days, she had actually never been on Reshlan. She had been meaning to plan a diplomatic visit to foster better relations better the Saiyans and Threshling - after all, they had sent a soldier to Reshlan in hopes of conquering the world, which led to Jagam's creation - but never got around to it for various reasons. It was too bad that the current situation of extreme chaos was the catalyst for her first official visit.

The first thing she saw was a sky colored an ominous red. Her eyes narrowed as she immediately feared that she knew where Cancer had run off to so suddenly. That, combined with the red and black clouds, had her believing that round 2 was just about to start. That time, she had backup. "I think I know where Cancer jetted off to," she said to Neva. She clinched her fist and spread her senses toward the cloud to see if she could sense the GoD.
    It became immediately apparent that Cancer, once she had fled from Ruco, had chosen to attack Reshlan. The planet was by no means defenseless, but against a GoD, there wasn't much of anything a single planet of mortals could do. Still, it seems they'd arrived in time... but their manpower compared to before was considerably lower. Not that it particularly mattered, as the only one, currently, within even a stone's throw of a GoD was Sarada.

This is not good.

Sarada would be able to catch up in no time, so Neva took the initiative and took flight towards her mother, Luop, and the other defenders.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Eva lays a hand on his shoulder as Kai starts scanning the dead body.
    Damn it...

DAMN IT.

Tasure was not one given to anger, but this... this sight immediately filled her with seething, overwhelming rage, and her body reflexively transformed into Super Saiyan, her aura and hair turning golden. As her anger swelled, her power increased in tandem,her features sharpening and bio-electric lightning emerging in her aura. She'd kill that bitch! No one--no one--layed a finger on her loved ones and lived to tell the tell.

Not Jagam. Not some bitch God of Destruction. NO ONE.

For a moment, her power continued rising, and the planet began to shake. It lasted but for a moment, as she managed to rein herself in, closing her eyes and taking a few very deep, very deliberate breaths. Her hair faded back to its normal black color, and the Earth stopped shaking.

Oh, she was still angry--livid, even--but she had... focused it into a quiet, smoldering fury. She'd keep that nice and safe inside until she found Cancer and force-fed the bitch's own ass to her.

Taking a few more breaths, Tasure put her fingers to her forehead, locked onto Totoma's energy signature, and then teleported...

“It will be ok, Totoma. None of us could have anticipated this sort of tactic. We’ll get them back, I promise.”
    "...yeah, don't worry. Not gonna let it get me down," he said. Too much. "I--"

At that point, the shaking began, and the feeling of Tasure's power could be felt on planet. Totoma could feel the distinct feeling of rage mixed in with her ki, and that in itself made him flinch. He had literally never seen his mother angry... except during the battle with Jagam. It was something that only happened...

Totoma blinked as he put two and two together. "...they went after my dad and brother, too." Literally the only thing that made her angry was her family being put in danger or hurt. Normally, she was as calm and controlled as just about anyone could be.

A moment later, the shaking stopped and her power went back to a less... earth-shattering level, and soon thereafter, she appeared on the lookout. At first glance, one might think she was as she normally was, but there was an uncharacteristic tenseness about the saiyaness that belied her rage.

"...Eva," she said, greeting the guardian brusquely. "Totoma."

She looked at the dead frost demon next to Totoma. "...your kill?"

"Nah, Karine's."

"...so they went after yours as well."

Totoma sighed. "...yeah."

He got no response save a grumble. The sigh had told his mother everything she needed to know about the end result.

After a moment, she turned her attention back to Eva. "That Hyperbolic Time Chamber up and running? I need to... ah, **** it. I'm mad as hell and need to blow off steam."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

The Junjo complains loudly in his own language, but complies as Jinzi puts his hand behind his head in a sheepish manner.
    Fishing a small piece of metal out of his pocket, a silver disc about the size of a coin, Zaofan slapped it onto the Junjo's temple.

"...I find Universal Translators have been quite useful when dealing with intergalactic matters, hospitable or otherwise these days," he said, "Your people and ours came to an accord to trade in tech and mapping out the universe to blot the red out of your ledger."

He furrowed his brow for a moment. This Diplomacy with scumbags thing, never going to get used to it.

"...of course, you're still quite living, my friend, unlike the Slavers that weren't so fortunate. Yet...'porting past the planetary shield, that means you threw in your lot with Sakin, didn't you?"

A thin smile spread over his face. Hitting the Junjo's pressure points to immobilize it, the corners of the chef's eyes crinkled merrily. "Don't worry, you'll survive, because I think i have a better use for you. I have a few things to deal with first."

“Well….yeah, kind of. This is Princess Karis, of Terra. She’s, ah, she’s the young girl Wilhelm was protecting for so long. We caught the Junjo making away with her cryo chamber and had no choice but to wake her up in case they broke something. Luckily….it all went well, but she’s been….a tad angry and we can’t really communicate well. Her vocal cords are still somewhat paralyzed but should start working again soon. Wilhelm……doesn’t know yet.”
    "Ah! Well! What a pleasure to meet you, Princess! Shame you seem to have fallen into the worst of it, but I promise you Earth usually isn't this bad."

Scrunching his face, he continued, "...you must be disoriented, sorry. Let's mop up here, and we'll get you someplace you can get your bearings."

Sickle manages to just start to escape the explosion. It hurts him a bit, but nothing the regeneration won’t solve.

He than throws his hand down and sends the Death Ball careening down towards the two of them.
    It was at this moment that the blaring light of a Death Ball flooded the windows and broken walls of the Presidential office. Sighing, Zaofan slung his katchin staff over his shoulder and began charging it with his ki.

"...won't be a moment."

And in a blink, he disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat is targeting Sickle with the more powerful Hydrogen Explosion and using her sphere of plasma ( Tesla Strike , which main purpose is to act as a barrier that is both magnetic and electrified ) In hopes that it will protect her and Dash against Sickle's attack and the explosion
    While Praxat's Bio-Electromagnokinetic field to disassociated the hydrogen and oxygen to provide fodder for the explosion that surrounded Sickle, Zaofan opted to intercept the Hybrid's attack itself. Valiantium Staff in hand, he extended its energy sheath, and as it fell he struck it, and sent a pop-fly straight back upwards at Sickle.

Dash amplifies Praxat’s attack, and with Zaofan nailing the Death Ball backwards, the Toadian is able to fully focus her power on Sickle.

There is a massive explosion that obliterates most of Sickle, and any remains are quickly eaten up by the batter back Death Ball.

The Death Ball flies up, out of the atmosphere, and the Coldlight quickly neutralizes it before it can strike anything that surrounds Earth.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Eva nods.

“You can vent in there while we investigate. I believe Kai and I can get something out of the corpse, if not a location than a memory of what happened at least.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Sarada, you cannot sense Cancer. You do sense at least two of her children however.

Instead, you sense something….much darker and more menacing. Cancer had been dangerous, hungry, but this was so much worse. Fouler, meaner. Darker.

—————

Neva, you arrive just as a massive dark red storm loud starts to move over the palace. Faintly you can sense two of Cancer’s children somewhere, but more alarmingly is the demonic presences hiding in the storm clouds.

No, that are the clouds themselves. Ancient demonic faces start to form and twist as the storms building across the planet start to merge and go from red to darkest ack instead. Eyesight will be useless here.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Jinzi makes sure the Junjo is secured and than has Karis and the two scientists settle back, keeping an eye out.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The massive canon starts glowing cherry red, and a beam as thick as a skyscraper lances out towards the massive Durive.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM