Page 78 of 137 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2041
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    She returned her gaze to Eldfen, a twinkle in her eye.

"You know as well as I do, they'll never return them to you willingly. As for the one I know of, why would I freely offer up such a valuable bargaining chip before I've decided who to cast my lot with?" She glanced at the others- Saiyans, Nevadians, Earthlings- who had begun to bark, and balk over the top of what had been, so-far, a calm conversation.

"And from what I can recall of Inanna's final moments, and what I have seen- and heard- so far; that is by no means certain." That said, she returned her attention to Sakin, and considered carefully what he had to say on the nature of chaos, order, and his grand designs.

"There is certainly merit to your words. Though... I am not wholly convinced. Perhaps it is my recent freedom from the cycle, but I find myself wondering why it matters why mortals live, and mortals die. Theirs is not my struggle, certainly; and time and again it has been proven that any attempts to aid- or guide- them lead to not their ruin but ours."

Inanna. Ishtar. Shek'Hinah. Indar'en. So many other r Gods, and Goddesses, inevitably brought to ruin as a result of attempts by others to influence fate, and reshape the fabric Universe. So much suffering...

And for what?

"If anything, Sakin, it seems to me that the cancer is not chaos. It is the idea that chaos, and creativity need be excised. Or am I wrong, in thinking that the current stagnation, and ruin is not the result of the Mad God, Asha'rah... and you, her Guardian Angel?"
    For a moment, you see that confidence crack. You see that Angelic stoic face, that benign old man act slip at your final words.

“The intention was always to guide Asha’rah after our victory, to use her to make things right, wether she realized it or not. I had no idea she would feel such guilt that she would surrender the fight and agree to be split apart, to be scattered to the winds as punishment.”

His hand grips the staff slightly harder.

“A perfect plan fell apart because she felt sorry. Because she didn’t have enough true strength to fix what started rotten anyways. Lord Zeno is a child fool and my brother, the Grand Priest, is content to be his warden. Creation is left to risen mortals given deific power instead of being given to we Angels from the start. WE are perfect, our vision and mind capable of seeing the infinitesimal and divine all at once. Time and space, reality itself our tools and yet we serve in a broken system, confined to be servants instead of Masters.”

He shakes his head.

“No longer.”

Eldfen meanwhile, takes his eyes off the others for now, looks at you appraisingly.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    For a moment, you see that confidence crack. You see that Angelic stoic face, that benign old man act slip at your final words.

“The intention was always to guide Asha’rah after our victory, to use her to make things right, wether she realized it or not. I had no idea she would feel such guilt that she would surrender the fight and agree to be split apart, to be scattered to the winds as punishment.”

“A perfect plan fell apart because she felt sorry. Because she didn’t have enough true strength to fix what started rotten anyways. Lord Zeno is a child fool and my brother, the Grand Priest, is content to be his warden. Creation is left to risen mortals given deific power instead of being given to we Angels from the start. WE are perfect, our vision and mind capable of seeing the infinitesimal and divine all at once. Time and space, reality itself our tools and yet we serve in a broken system, confined to be servants instead of Masters.”

He shakes his head.

“No longer.”

Eldfen meanwhile, takes his eyes off the others for now, looks at you appraisingly.
    The glimmer in her eye persisted, as She considered Sakin's words once again. With the cracks in his facade, and the way he forced his words through grit teeth however, by the end of her consideration she was frowning.

"Again... There is merit to your words, yet I find the speaker... Wanting. You speak of the failure of Asha'rah, yet it was you who allowed her madness to prosper. So how is it you can speak of your own perfection, of your Transcendent vision, and unparalleled minds... So does that not mean you should have known, she'd fail? Known well before you put motive to her madness, that her resolve would not hold?"

Letting her question hang in the air, she returned her gaze to Eldfen, and after a brief pause she produced an unmarked Capsule™.

"You mentioned your reasons for aiding Sakin, were in part influenced by your wounding at the hands of Ochazuke; and that Sakin has kept his word to you and.. Eased your restraints." There was a pause, as the capsule was depressed and in a puff of smoke the corpse of a Wish Dragon was exposed to open air.

"Has he told you what Night, is capable of?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

“You’ll fail, Totoma. That is all you ever do, fail. Your mother, your wife, and your children. Their fates will be kinder with me than you, boy.”

Grinthorn meanwhile actually cracks a grin and tips his hat at Totoma.

“Best food on Earth.”
    Best food on Earth... hm, well, in the past, that was the case, but nowadays, even he had to admit that Zao-san was the best cook on Earth. Dad was still #2, though. Probably. And for him, personally, his dad's cooking had a ton of sentimental value...

Totoma remained silent for a few seconds as he digested Sakins' reply and thoughts about Earth's chef tier list, then sighed. "I thought about saying something snarky and childish like 'well then I'll just say I'll fail at beating you, thus creating a double negative nyah nyah', but... ya know what, you're right. I do fail. A lot. But that's part of life. I'm a fool, I know nothing. I take the role of a silly clown, but I won't turn my back on life."

No matter how many curveballs it threw him, especially lately.

"So, anyway, Grinthorn... ya know, I want to ask: what would you actually do with your freedom, if you gained it? Nothing villainous, I'd hope, but I'm curious."

He would've asked why Sakin didn't just create a new universe all for himself using all the cosmic mojo crap he'd no doubt gained access to, but the balding baddy had already answered that, kind of. He felt entitled to this universe--and beyond? There probably wasn't much anyone could say to get him to back off from the whole 'reshape reality in my comb-overed image' thing. The only thing more disappointing than that was the utter lack of awesome camo pants in his wardrobe.

Why that seemed appropriate for Sakin, he didn't know, but he couldn't help but wrestle with the idea in his head for a few rounds...
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 06-07-2022 at 03:21 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sakin shakes his head.

“I tried a less violent path, but you all resisted, threw my offer back in my face and led the universe to do the same. I would have been merciful, let the innocents remain ignorant of their fates. Let Night and Eldfen put it all to sleep before the reset button was pushed, a grateful universe vanishing in one moment into peaceful sleep and oblivion. This reaction, what has happened now, is a result of your unwillingness to acknowledge and face the fact that Universe 15 and the other sealed universes cannot remain as they are. It needs cleansing, and who better than one who saw it birth to see it out as well and fix things for the better?”
    Parsley intended on answering immediately after Sakin's spat more poisonous words but refrained and remained silent. His response was very much placing the blame on them, the mortals he intended on destroying. He had no choice but to destroy the universe outright because they wouldn't just let him do it quietly. The narcissistic delusions spewing out of his mouth at every turn were grating on her already frazzled and worn-thin nerves. A false god descending from on high after millennia with promises of peace and prosperity for all who listened to him; it was not unlike a bird-catcher placing seeds just below a snare. The bird caught wise and escaped, and now the bird-catcher intended on burning down the entire forest.

"It's only been five minutes and your delusions are already boring me. I'd expect nothing less from someone stupid enough to use Asha'rah of all people as a pawn."

He shakes his head.

“No longer.”

The glimmer in her eye persisted, as She considered Sakin's words once again. With the cracks in his facade, and the way he forced his words through grit teeth however, by the end of her consideration she was frowning.

"Again... There is merit to your words, yet I find the speaker... Wanting. You speak of the failure of Asha'rah, yet it was you who allowed her madness to prosper. So how is it you can speak of your own perfection, of your Transcendent vision, and unparalleled minds... So does that not mean you should have known, she'd fail? Known well before you put motive to her madness, that her resolve would not hold?"

Letting her question hang in the air, she returned her gaze to Eldfen, and after a brief pause she produced an unmarked Capsule™.

"You mentioned your reasons for aiding Sakin, were in part influenced by your wounding at the hands of Ochazuke; and that Sakin has kept his word to you and.. Eased your restraints." There was a pause, as the capsule was depressed and in a puff of smoke the corpse of a Wish Dragon was exposed to open air.

Parsley smiled. With a few words, Sakin's facade was penetrated, and the true face of that devil was exposed. It wasn't some benevolent spirit, some divine path of necessity that drove him toward his goal. It was simple, petty jealousy. Jealousy born from mortals being given complete agency to live their lives as they saw fit, rather than bowing to the high-and-mighty, oh so perfect Angels. "Ah, there it is. The truth. You seek to fix this universe not because it's broken, but because you aren't the master over everything, right? An all-powerful creature forced into a life of servitude while lowly mortals, ants by your reckoning, get to live their lives free of your 'guidance'. How sad. Perhaps if you were a bit humbler and knew your place, you wouldn't be so close to failure. Then, I guess I'm not the person to be lecturing anyone on humility."

Perhaps Sarada was right. The universe rejecting him wholesale had to have been a blow to his ego. Though, if he intended on killing them all off anyway, perhaps not. Regardless, she saw him for what he really was, what they all already knew him to be all this time. An egotistical tyrant with a god complex. She had seen too many to count. She had been one herself. Had she not been humbled herself on Turrip and killed, she still would have been one.

When Jormundr, the slain wish dragon of Universe 18, appeared in a puff of smoke, Parsley appraised it quietly. It felt like an eternity ago since she, Inanna, and Sasheem first encountered Night. Even then, she knew his power to be frightening in scope. Now, knowing what she then knew, it was even more so. She tilted her head to the side. "He knows exactly what his own son is capable of. Don't you, Eldfen?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

So is that why you destroyed my home planet Qaceria because my people didn't agree to go along with you? I don't agree with resetting the universe. Sure there are problems, but resetting the universe is going overboard," Praxat said.

" Order without chaos is meaningless. The electromagnetic force, strong force, weak force, and quantum force. These fundamental forces are chaotic in nature, but also have ordered. the curvature of spacetime gravity is chaotic," Praxat said.

" These forces help with created life, so in a way, life is constructed from chaos. Chaos with order is just how the universe operates, and that doesn't need to be changed," Praxat said.

" Like you, I do want to see change, but I'm not going to reset the whole universe to do it. instead, I want to improve the universe that I'm in, I want to work towards a better future. So, this whole resetting the universe of yours plan butts heads with my goal," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

There, in the eyes, buried deep. Deep below the intelligence, below the cunning and guile and pretty words.

Buried so deep is this fault, this defect that perhaps Sakin himself cannot see it or acknowledge it.

He is mad. So mad he believes that what he will do is the sanest, most reasonable thing. It is the false belief in perfection, in his rightness (tinged with jealousy) that drives him.

Sakin merely shakes his head, disappointment evident.

“First you have to break an egg before you can make an omelet. Asha’rah would have failed eventually, I merely sped things along to fix it earlier than later, when the situation was more dire.”

He gestures all around.

“I wanted to prevent this madness.”

Eldfen looks at the corpse and nods slowly.

“I know what Night is, and judging from his sudden absence, so do your ally’s. He’s my son. That……”

He points to the corpse.

“Was my youngest brother, Jormandur. He sought to renege on a deal made between Night and himself. So Night slew his mortal essence, trapping the soul until he deemed he had paid the price. Thus the deal was honored.”
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 06-07-2022 at 03:39 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Best food on Earth... hm, well, in the past, that was the case, but nowadays, even he had to admit that Zao-san was the best cook on Earth. Dad was still #2, though. Probably. And for him, personally, his dad's cooking had a ton of sentimental value...

Totoma remained silent for a few seconds as he digested Sakins' reply and thoughts about Earth's chef tier list, then sighed. "I thought about saying something snarky and childish like 'well then I'll just say I'll fail at beating you, thus creating a double negative nyah nyah', but... ya know what, you're right. I do fail. A lot. But that's part of life. I'm a fool, I know nothing. I take the role of a silly clown, but I won't turn my back on life."

No matter how many curveballs it threw him, especially lately.

"So, anyway, Grinthorn... ya know, I want to ask: what would you actually do with your freedom, if you gained it? Nothing villainous, I'd hope, but I'm curious."

He would've asked why Sakin didn't just create a new universe all for himself using all the cosmic mojo crap he'd no doubt gained access to, but the balding baddy had already answered that, kind of. He felt entitled to this universe--and beyond? There probably wasn't much anyone could say to get him to back off from the whole 'reshape reality in my comb-overed image' thing. The only thing more disappointing than that was the utter lack of awesome camo pants in his wardrobe.

Why that seemed appropriate for Sakin, he didn't know, but he couldn't help but wrestle with the idea in his head for a few rounds...
    Sakin ignores him as Alakazah ponders a moment.

“I do not know. Once, long ago…….as Eldfen I was vindictive and haughty, arrogant. As Alakazah, I was cruel and a conquerer. I do not know what I will do once reunited with all of myself. Perhaps….rest. I cannot say, I have been Grinthorn too long. But the need, the ache, to be whole is like an itch you cannot scratch, a numbness where a limb once was. It’s enough to drive one mad.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Sakin shakes his head.

“I tried a less violent path, but you all resisted, threw my offer back in my face and led the universe to do the same. I would have been merciful, let the innocents remain ignorant of their fates. Let Night and Eldfen put it all to sleep before the reset button was pushed, a grateful universe vanishing in one moment into peaceful sleep and oblivion. This reaction, what has happened now, is a result of your unwillingness to acknowledge and face the fact that Universe 15 and the other sealed universes cannot remain as they are. It needs cleansing, and who better than one who saw it birth to see it out as well and fix things for the better?”
    "Waaaaaah," a mocking voice called out. "Waaaaaa! Boo-hoohoo! I-I tr-tr-tr-tried to m-m-m-m-mak the world a better pl-pl-pl-pl-place but you all didn't wanna! Waaaaah- BLEH!" Sasheem capped off with a thumbs down. "Let's get real, ya big stupid blue cueball. How do you expect us to take ya seriously when you go ahead and tell tales. We're talkin' now aint' we? Us and you, you and us. Yet you're gonna just sit there and lie through your rotting damn teeth. If you were really wanted to change these sealoff ed universes, there wouldn't really be any issue. All the suffering, all the unnecessary deaths. More destruction than even Sasheem thinks was necessary...Plenty of problems people want solved, most of 'em your fault. At the very least don't lie to our faces."

"You're not tryna fixin' shit, blueballs, we all know that! You're just a big stupid blueberry baby who didn't get his way!" the Majin laughed. "But you did sorta "try". Tried every underhanded, hair-brained, spineless tactics known to mortals and immortals. Sending parasites to do your dirty work. And failing. Attmepting to rally the entire universe against us. And failing. The only thing you ever succeeded at was starting your "war in heaven" andto be honest, from what Sasheem recalls, even that was initiated with without a word uttered from your clueless lookin' face. So...to sum it up; you failed every step of the way, your plans don't amount to shit, you don't amount to shit, you suck, your friends suck, you sound like a dumbass. Only reason you're talking to us is to stall so you try something else that'll fail again because let's face it, blueballs. You ain't fit for this whole runnin' the universe shit. Honestly, you're barely fit to destroy it. So you can talk, gloat, laugh all you want, but the only thing gettin' reset is the countdown to when your next scheme falls flat on it's face!"

Sasheem folded his arms smugly. "Only this time, there's only one way it'll end...Your ass gettin's kicked into one big blueberry smear wiped across the face of the multiverse."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley intended on answering immediately after Sakin's spat more poisonous words but refrained and remained silent. His response was very much placing the blame on them, the mortals he intended on destroying. He had no choice but to destroy the universe outright because they wouldn't just let him do it quietly. The narcissistic delusions spewing out of his mouth at every turn were grating on her already frazzled and worn-thin nerves. A false god descending from on high after millennia with promises of peace and prosperity for all who listened to him; it was not unlike a bird-catcher placing seeds just below a snare. The bird caught wise and escaped, and now the bird-catcher intended on burning down the entire forest.

"It's only been five minutes and your delusions are already boring me. I'd expect nothing less from someone stupid enough to use Asha'rah of all people as a pawn."

Parsley smiled. With a few words, Sakin's facade was penetrated, and the true face of that devil was exposed. It wasn't some benevolent spirit, some divine path of necessity that drove him toward his goal. It was simple, petty jealousy. Jealousy born from mortals being given complete agency to live their lives as they saw fit, rather than bowing to the high-and-mighty, oh so perfect Angels. "Ah, there it is. The truth. You seek to fix this universe not because it's broken, but because you aren't the master over everything, right? An all-powerful creature forced into a life of servitude while lowly mortals, ants by your reckoning, get to live their lives free of your 'guidance'. How sad. Perhaps if you were a bit humbler and knew your place, you wouldn't be so close to failure. Then, I guess I'm not the person to be lecturing anyone on humility."

Perhaps Sarada was right. The universe rejecting him wholesale had to have been a blow to his ego. Though, if he intended on killing them all off anyway, perhaps not. Regardless, she saw him for what he really was, what they all already knew him to be all this time. An egotistical tyrant with a god complex. She had seen too many to count. She had been one herself. Had she not been humbled herself on Turrip and killed, she still would have been one.

When Jormundr, the slain wish dragon of Universe 18, appeared in a puff of smoke, Parsley appraised it quietly. It felt like an eternity ago since she, Inanna, and Sasheem first encountered Night. Even then, she knew his power to be frightening in scope. Now, knowing what she then knew, it was even more so. She tilted her head to the side. "He knows exactly what his own son is capable of. Don't you, Eldfen?"
    As predictable as the death of stars, the Saiyan 'Princess' couldn't help but bark, now that a perceived high ground was to be had. As She awaited Eldfen's acknowledgement of the information offered, she focused her attention- briefly- on Parsley.

"Inanna saw potential in you, as serving as a successor should she fall. Imagine her surprise- not mine- when it was revealed you were nothing more than a leech. Latching onto those more important, and relevant, in attempt to claim their victories as your own."

There was a pause, as the Goddess smiled.

"So... I will say it nicely, this once. Do not answer questions, not meant for you to answer. You are as relevant to this conversation, as you were in the fight against Inanna."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post

Sakin’s teeth clench but he ignores most of what she says.

“Asha’rah was the tool on hand at the time.”

Eldfen nods slowly.

“You and your sister, you said something to Night? He vanished after he took you.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    So is that why you destroyed my home planet Qaceria because my people didn't agree to go along with you? I don't agree with resetting the universe. Sure there are problems, but resetting the universe is going overboard," Praxat said.

" Order without chaos is meaningless. The electromagnetic force, strong force, weak force, and quantum force. These fundamental forces are chaotic in nature, but also have ordered. the curvature of spacetime gravity is chaotic," Praxat said.

" These forces help with created life, so in a way, life is constructed from chaos. Chaos with order is just how the universe operates, and that doesn't need to be changed," Praxat said.

" Like you, I do want to see change, but I'm not going to reset the whole universe to do it. instead, I want to improve the universe that I'm in, I want to work towards a better future. So, this whole resetting the universe of yours plan butts heads with my goal," Praxat said.
    “It doesn’t matter. Your defiance….it means less and little.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Waaaaaah," a mocking voice called out. "Waaaaaa! Boo-hoohoo! I-I tr-tr-tr-tried to m-m-m-m-mak the world a better pl-pl-pl-pl-place but you all didn't wanna! Waaaaah- BLEH!" Sasheem capped off with a thumbs down. "Let's get real, ya big stupid blue cueball. How do you expect us to take ya seriously when you go ahead and tell tales. We're talkin' now aint' we? Us and you, you and us. Yet you're gonna just sit there and lie through your rotting damn teeth. If you were really wanted to change these sealoff ed universes, there wouldn't really be any issue. All the suffering, all the unnecessary deaths. More destruction than even Sasheem thinks was necessary...Plenty of problems people want solved, most of 'em your fault. At the very least don't lie to our faces."

"You're not tryna fixin' shit, blueballs, we all know that! You're just a big stupid blueberry baby who didn't get his way!" the Majin laughed. "But you did sorta "try". Tried every underhanded, hair-brained, spineless tactics known to mortals and immortals. Sending parasites to do your dirty work. And failing. Attmepting to rally the entire universe against us. And failing. The only thing you ever succeeded at was starting your "war in heaven" andto be honest, from what Sasheem recalls, even that was initiated with without a word uttered from your clueless lookin' face. So...to sum it up; you failed every step of the way, your plans don't amount to shit, you don't amount to shit, you suck, your friends suck, you sound like a dumbass. Only reason you're talking to us is to stall so you try something else that'll fail again because let's face it, blueballs. You ain't fit for this whole runnin' the universe shit. Honestly, you're barely fit to destroy it. So you can talk, gloat, laugh all you want, but the only thing gettin' reset is the countdown to when your next scheme falls flat on it's face!"

Sasheem folded his arms smugly. "Only this time, there's only one way it'll end...Your ass gettin's kicked into one big blueberry smear wiped across the face of the multiverse."
    Sakin looks at Sasheem, and the teeth de-clench and a smile curls across his mouth.

“Heh, interesting. I suppose I should have suspected that one of Auroc’s kin would spot it, uncouth though they all are.”

He stands taller, and looks around before tapping his wrist.

“I do believe that’s all the time I needed.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

There, in the eyes, buried deep. Deep below the intelligence, below the cunning and guile and pretty words.

Buried so deep is this fault, this defect that perhaps Sakin himself cannot see it or acknowledge it.

He is mad. So mad he believes that what he will do is the sanest, most reasonable thing. It is the false belief in perfection, in his rightness (tinged with jealousy) that drives him.

Sakin merely shakes his head, disappointment evident.

“First you have to break an egg before you can make an omelet. Asha’rah would have failed eventually, I merely sped things along to fix it earlier than later, when the situation was more dire.”

He gestures all around.

“I wanted to prevent this madness.”

Eldfen looks at the corpse and nods slowly.

“I know what Night is, and judging from his sudden absence, so do your ally’s. He’s my son. That……”

He points to the corpse.

“Was my youngest brother, Jormandur. He sought to renege on a deal made between Night and himself. So Night slew his mortal essence, trapping the soul until he deemed he had paid the price. Thus the deal was honored.”
    She smiled at Sakin, as she had Parsley. Eyes betraying nothing but her own amusement. "You are certainly right, about omelets, and eggs. Perhaps I've misunderstood you."

With that, she focused back on Eldfen.

"You are a being of chaos and creativity, in league with a being hellbent on erasing you.. Holding the leash of one who can kill you. I would consider carefully who you have allied yourself with, Old Dragon."

Arx Inosaan

As predictable as the death of stars, the Saiyan 'Princess' couldn't help but bark, now that a perceived high ground was to be had. As She awaited Eldfen's acknowledgement of the information offered, she focused her attention- briefly- on Parsley.

"Inanna saw potential in you, as serving as a successor should she fall. Imagine her surprise- not mine- when it was revealed you were nothing more than a leech. Latching onto those more important, and relevant, in attempt to claim their victories as your own."

There was a pause, as the Goddess smiled.

"So... I will say it nicely, this once. Do not answer questions, not meant for you to answer. You are as relevant to this conversation, as you were in the fight against Inanna."
    “It doesn’t matter, Goddess. I got what I wanted from this. Stand aside or stand with me, either way I won’t ever stop.”

Sakin smirks, eyes the fuming Eva in the distance and waves slightly at her.

“I await your arrival, M-Fighters, at my home. Bring everything you have to bear, attack with all your mortal heart and power. And when your bones decorate my planets’ surface like so…..many……others have, I will make your souls watch this universe die slowly, knowing you failed. And then I will remake each and everyone of you into my servants. Until then.”

Sakin’s image breaks, the black butterfly popping out of existence.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She smiled at Sakin, as she had Parsley. Eyes betraying nothing but her own amusement. "You are certainly right, about omelets, and eggs. Perhaps I've misunderstood you."

With that, she focused back on Eldfen.

"You are a being of chaos and creativity, in league with a being hellbent on erasing you.. Holding the leash of one who can kill you. I would consider carefully who you have allied yourself with, Old Dragon."
    Sakin vanishes without another word, but Grinthorn remains. The former President seems…….like he is listening, judging and weighing her words.

“Night and I, we cannot harm each other. The boy’s mother saw to it. Still…..I am thankful he has stepped aside.”

He eyes the body before him.

“As to Sakin……..a dangerous game indeed. I know he intends on betraying me at some point, just as he knows I will to him. We have a tacit agreement: I help him, I get my full self back, as our Oath officiated by Lady Binder says. Once that is fulfilled……..well, one of us will survive.”

He breathes deeply.

“I am closer now than I have been in so long. So very, very long. Like I am drowning but the surface is so very close.”

He shakes his head and winks slightly at she who was Inanna.

“But…….I once told you I liked the Earth. That I liked my farm there. The contract…..well, it’s void if I get my balls back without him. And MY help………..can be interpreted in various ways. Take that for what you will, Goddess. I called you falsely profane, instead I see……..great potential in you.”

He grins and vanishes in a puff of smoke. The last words echoing to her.

“Appreciate you taking care of Jormandur. Never liked him just floating in space like that.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM