Page 1 of 137 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Default Dragonball M, Chapter 5: Clarion’s Call! The Signal! The Fate of the Universes!

It begins with a whisper.

A gathering of power, of purpose, of will. Three hundred and eighty-two Guardians connect and focus, their lights of Creation creating an intergalactic web and weave not seen before. A testament to the Guardian Network, to Meagan and Eva and Maiz and Nail and hundreds more as they pool their power and trace, following the vectors already established by Arthur and Ochazuke.

Creation sparks and flares across the universe, and no place remains secret to its light. And, finally, after so very long a location is burned into the minds of the M-Fighters. A beacon, a pin placed into the galactic map noting the location of a cursed world. A planet that orbits no sun or celestial body, but wanders through the void on its master’s whim, hiding in the dark between stars and now shone upon by the collected light of more Kami gathered in a singular purpose than ever before.

The Forsworn World is revealed, it’s dark path laid bare. Near galactic center, hiding away by a solar nebula’s remnants.

Sakin’s Home.

—————————

However, connected as the Kami are, that pinpoint on the galactic map pulls all those connected into a shared vision. The M-Fighters alongside their allies and the Kami all feel their vision tunnel, flicker, than reappear as they have descended down through the atmosphere to a planet that should not exist. False skies and mid day’s light reveal a desolate and harsh world, with trees of blood green and brown steel trunks. Of wind swept planes and harsh angles of light and sound. What hits harder though is the faint echo of voices on the wind, of Ki signatures touched by Creation, long since silenced.

And the bones. Fields and fields of bones, enough that those seeing the vision understand the actual scale of Sakin’s works. 10,000 Guardians and Kami have met their end here over the long tenure of Sakin’s retreat, and more would have had the news of the Parasites not been sent out.

However, amidst this bone yard is the most sacrilege:

A device made from Guardian bones and Creation energy, a wicked thing that oozes with tainted Creation and Possibility. Standing before it is a blue skinned man of average height, balding, with an Angel staff in one hand and a ball of Creation in another.

Behold Sakin, Architect of Nightmares. Betrayer of God, The Fallen Paladin of Heaven.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Just to be clear, you are not all necessarily together. You are where we you think you’ll be at the Time Skip’ end, it’s just your consciousness was pulled into the shared vision.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

A gathering of power, of purpose, of will. Three hundred and eighty-two Guardians connect and focus, their lights of Creation creating an intergalactic web and weave not seen before. A testament to the Guardian Network, to Meagan and Eva and Maiz and Nail and hundreds more as they pool their power and trace, following the vectors already established by Arthur and Ochazuke.

Creation sparks and flares across the universe, and no place remains secret to its light. And, finally, after so very long a location is burned into the minds of the M-Fighters. A beacon, a pin placed into the galactic map noting the location of a cursed world. A planet that orbits no sun or celestial body, but wanders through the void on its master’s whim, hiding in the dark between stars and now shone upon by the collected light of more Kami gathered in a singular purpose than ever before.

The Forsworn World is revealed, it’s dark path laid bare. Near galactic center, hiding away by a solar nebula’s remnants.

Sakin’s Home.

—————————

However, connected as the Kami are, that pinpoint on the galactic map pulls all those connected into a shared vision. The M-Fighters alongside their allies and the Kami all feel their vision tunnel, flicker, than reappear as they have descended down through the atmosphere to a planet that should not exist. False skies and mid day’s light reveal a desolate and harsh world, with trees of blood green and brown steel trunks. Of wind swept planes and harsh angles of light and sound. What hits harder though is the faint echo of voices on the wind, of Ki signatures touched by Creation, long since silenced.

And the bones. Fields and fields of bones, enough that those seeing the vision understand the actual scale of Sakin’s works. 10,000 Guardians and Kami have met their end here over the long tenure of Sakin’s retreat, and more would have had the news of the Parasites not been sent out.

A device made from Guardian bones and Creation energy, a wicked thing that oozes with tainted Creation and Possibility. Standing before it is a blue skinned man of average height, balding, with an Angel staff in one hand and a ball of Creation in another.

Behold Sakin, Architect of Nightmares. Betrayer of God, The Fallen Paladin of Heaven.
    When Praxat receives the vision. She is on Ameprior helping improved life on the planet under a Galaxy Police operation. She's helping with establishing technology for communications to other worlds and technology for off-world transportation ( viva portal system and teleportation system based on Ceremonial Toadian Queen Qaztoh's teleportation tech not limited by range ), and etc. Working with the fact that Ameprior is a tidally locked planet, due to the nature of its star being a red dwarf, which is smaller and cooler than a yellow dwarf. Praxat who is wearing a blindfold throws up her stomach from seeing the vision.

Praxat cleans off her stomach and puts it back inside her body. ( Geeze that was very unsettling. In fact, I have never witnessed anything more unsettling in my life) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-04-2021 at 12:00 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

By her estimation, Sarada had been away for around five months. It was far longer than she intended, but in hindsight, it wound up being necessary. She hadn't heard any chatter, and no one tried to contact her. They were all okay and were just giving her some space. "Time to go home," she said to herself. She took a bath with the crude bar of soap she made out of flowers and other **** she found laying around, then got dressed in her battle armor.

It was her hope that there was still time to gather the others and see what had been learned in her absence. She was certain Parsley hadn't stopped investigating and she knew that Maiz had been busy searching for Sakin with the other Guardians. Their time had very nearly run out. The time to save the universe once and for all was just about on them.

A near crippling wave of anxiety settled in her chest. Her knees grew wobbly, almost making her collapse if she hadn't caught herself on a nearby tree.

If they lost, everything was over. The universe would be ravaged by whatever creatures were in that Way Between Worlds thing. Everyone they loved and cared about was going to be killed. Everything they had worked so hard to achieve, to do, to accomplish was going to be rendered completely in vain. Sarada squeezed her eyes closed and clutched at her chest. I can't fail. I won't!

Her confidence in herself and her friends was tenable. Her faith that they were going to be the last ones standing when all was said and done was unshakable. There wasn't a single shred of evidence to be found that would convince her of there being any other outcome than their victory. They had the means, the ability to prepare, and the will to overcome whatever odds came their way. Every fool that dared stand across from them had been felled, even if they seemed insurmountable at the time.

Battersea.

Fife.

Jagam.

The Threshling Knights.

Midori and her time-displaced army.

Auroc.

The Ulthan.

And all the personal enemies that came in-between. They had overcome them all by standing together and fighting together. Why would she believe for a single second that Sakin, Genesis, and Alakazah were going to be any different? They were vastly stronger than them, but wasn't Battersea after eating that fruit from the Tree of Might? They had abilities they had never seen before, but so did Jagam. They seemed to be supreme in their power, but so was Auroc.

The point was that no matter what, they came out on top. Sarada didn't feel any differently going into their next series of battles. All they had to do was be on the same page, fight as a team, and work toward the same goal.

Survival made for a sublime motivator, after all.

After getting dressed, Sarada activated her teleporter. "Sarada should be open by now," she muttered. "Guess I'll head there and see what's wh-"

The vision hit her like a suckerpunch. It was as vivid as it would have been if she had been standing there in person. "...Sakin."

Their time wasn't nearly up.

They had just run out.

She could only assume Maiz and the other Guardians succeeded in finding him. If she had been expecting to find a decrepit old fool dressed in camo shorts barely clinging to the final vestiges of his relevancy, the vision put that to rest before it had a chance to manifest. A field of bones belonging to ten thousand slain Guardians. Among them was Maiz's predecessor, Ceriac. He and so many others were killed, their power stripped from them and used to gradually return Sakin to his former glory.

Most horrible was that damned machine. A macabre device powered by stolen Creation.

"One hundred thousand years of suffering," she growled as the vision faded. Her hands balled into fists as she exploded into golden fury. "You'll pay, Sakin! And I'll make you suffer first." If not for him, Indar'en wouldn't have been killed. Without the station of GoD violently vacated, Zurvan never would have felt the need to mold another one. Inanna never would have been plucked from Otherworld and psychologically abused for thousands of years.

More personally, without Sakin's betrayal, someone like Glacier wouldn't have been allowed to exist for long. Certainly not long enough to enslave the Saiyans. Without him, they would have been living in peace on Sadala to that day. Even if Glacier had enslaved them, Ceriac wouldn't have been drawn to Sakin's world and killed. With him there, Otatop's propaganda machine would have ended abruptly with his death at the hands of the dutiful Guardian. Five hundred years of tyranny at the hands of the Saiyans wouldn't have happened. Countless billions of lives would have been spared. And Sarada...

And she wouldn't have been molested and had her innocence stolen.

Every terrible thing that happened in the last one hundred thousand years could be circled back to Sakin. Even if it couldn't, no one could blame a person for pointing the finger at him anyway. They were going to kill him, impossibility be goddamned.

She punched in the coordinates to Sarada and disappeared in a flash.

It was time to set the universe back in order.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

OT: A bit of filler to what’s happening.

IC:

A bit later, after the Kami induced vision ends:

Sakin gently touches the profane artifact in front of him, a pulse of Creation coursing through the thing and out into the world. Another pulse, and another, Sakin softly speaking.

“No Ways shall be blocked.”

A pulse, and the artifact of blood and bones cracks.

“No door shall be shut.”

Another pulse, another crack.

“No barrier shall hinder.”

Pulse. Crack.

“No gate shall bar.”

Pulse. Crack.

“Not even heaven and hell.”

A final pulse and crack, and the profane sculpture thousands of years in the making shatters, releasing a foul energy concoction into the universe.

————————

Throughout space and time, old and ancient barriers that once stood suddenly shatter.

The Cosmic Leylines, sealed by Auroc, swing open.

The old prisons and traps against terrible beasts are open.

The timelines, once gruelingly fought to stabilize, are torn wide.

The sealed universes are open to each other on a grand scale.

And hell and heaven pulse, as the barrier between life and death thins, then cracks. Alarms throughout Otherworld ring, Sihn and Sheki’hinah and Zurvan watch as all the things they had held together bend, splinter, and than break as all HFIL runs lose.

—————————

Sakin watches the last of the corrupted energy leave the shattered sculpture and turns, looking at Eldfen, at Runination Ishtar, at Genesis.

“What was that all for? Seemed rather grandiose but I don’t see anything different.”

Ishtar crosses her arms, a haughty look upon her face as Sakin smiles.

“It was merely the door opener. The next step will be the main course. It is time some new and old friends meet, and to see how far the M-Fighters can go. Their struggle will only fuel the fire of rebirth.”

He looks at Genesis and smiles even wider.

Night and Remnant arrive, the hybrid trembling in rage. Night shakes his head.

“Asha’rah’s body is missing.”

And for the first time, the gathered allies see the smile on Sakin’s face slip.

“Find it.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat tells in detail the vision she saw to her great-great-uncle Bulllick. " Everyone needs to be prepared!" Praxat said. Praxat then sets up communications to get into contact with Earth.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

OT: Final set-up post for the situation here.

IC:

Mere minutes after the profane sculpture was shattered, Sakin nods and stands in a circle of emerald runes. Night and Eldfen point, and the runes glow brightly even as they fire beams of energy concentrated on Sakin’s throat.

He opens his mouth and speaks.

And everyone, everywhere, hears him. Everyone listens. The power in this, the words, this Call resonates out, and some answer. Bolstered by Eldfen and Night, the magic combined with Sakin makes the Call a Siren’s Song to all existence.

——————

“My name is Sakin, and I am your Angel of Rebirth. For many eons you have been lied to, your potentials stagnated. I seek to change things, to make this existence better. To give you what the Gods would deny you, what your so-called protectors and Guardians would hide from you: a path forward into an Eternal Life, Creation at your fingertips and Death forever behind you.”

Images of the M-Fighters and their allies flash through everyone’s minds. Their planets and home locations, names and alias’s as well.

“But there are those who would stop me. Who would seek to drown you in stagnation and lies. Who would deny you your potential. These…monsters…must be stopped. I implore you all, across all existence, to heed my words: stop them. Return Asha’rah whom they have stolen from me, return them to me defeated, and your rewards shall be beyond measure.”

Images of every sort of treasure, of power, of worth echoes through at this promise.

“Seek them out, seek their worlds out and seize them. Rend the oppressors down, their allies and institutions burned down.”

Images of the GP, of Capsule Corp, of the Saiyan and Nevadian and Threshling Empires flash through at this.

“Shake the shackles off, and to those who bring me these traitors to Eternal Life, these monsters who hide behind the guise of noble warriors and wise leaders, you shall be elevated in power and prestige unto a god.”

“As proof of my benevolence and power, I have already shaken the bonds that held my once allies down, galant warriors who once tried to free you all. I call upon them for aide once more. To those once trapped and left to rot, you are free and I call upon you as well. To all oppressed, chained and beaten, lost and lonely, you have purpose now and freedom. Aide me, and your greatest Wishes shall be made manifest.”

An image of Eldfen in his massive Wish Dragon form flashes through everyone’s minds.

“Act swiftly, my brothers and sisters. The hour of our victory draws nigh, and we shall soon greet a universe that does not control us, but bows before our might and glory!”

——————

The images and voice cuts away, leaving all to contemplate a voice that spoke across time and space and reality and even universes. The power that would take, the power offered.

And there are those that listen, old and new, as the Call resonates and they respond.

——————

And upon the Lookout on Earth, a familiar looking Void Lens appears and deposits a very much alive and restored to his original body Koorimaru. He looks battered and bruised, cuts covering his body, but he is alive and looks around with a curled lip. When he spots Evangeline, he slowly stands and brushes himself off.

“I seek assistance, and I come bearing a peace offering, Kami.”

Another Void Lens appears, and out of it drops the body of Asha’rah. Koorimaru nudges it, making sure its’s still alive, than turns and looks at Eva.

“Call Ochazuke and the others. We need to talk, now.”
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 09-15-2021 at 08:58 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

In a flash of yellow light, Sarada arrived on Planet Sarada, on the balcony of her new palace. From what she could see and sense, all was well and calm. Maiz was on her way, but she couldn't sense Parsley or Avoca. No doubt they would be around soon. Unless she was mistaken, every M Fighter got that vision of Sakin. He had finally made his move. She was anxious, almost scared of finding out what that machine of his could do.

"Sarada," Maiz said as she landed on the balcony.

She turned to face her. The woman looked haggard and exhausted. "Are you okay?"

"Coordinating with over three hundred Guardians to find a world that shouldn't exist is exhausting work," she said dryly. Before she said another word, she wrapped her arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"I've been okay for a few months," she said, voice muffled by Maiz's shoulder. "I just needed to get my head right."

"That's what I thought."

They separated and headed inside. As they walked, Maiz brought her up to speed on everything that had been going on in her absence. As far as the Saiyans were concerned, it was business as usual. Her soldiers continued training in the new gravity chambers to quicken their progress. Parsley's guide had been making the rounds to not only the entire Empire, but also their allies on Earth and Nevada and the GP, so everyone was on the same page as far as who their were facing, what they could do, and what they wanted - as far as they knew. All was good.

Sarada was cautiously optimistic. The soldiers stood absolutely no chance against Sakin or Alakazah or anyone else who happened to be on their side, but they were more than strong enough to help Pinach and Rutaba protect the Empire while she, Parsley, and Avoca were gone saving the universe. That, in the end, was what she was truly worried about. What good was the universe being saved if her people were in shambles because of an opportunistic ******* took advantage.

"We're as ready as we'll ever be," Maiz finished. "What Sakin is planning, it's going to happen soon. I can feel it."

Sarada didn't respond. She couldn't.

“My name is Sakin, and I am your Angel of Rebirth. For many eons you have been lied to, your potentials stagnated. I seek to change things, to make this existence better. To give you what the Gods would deny you, what your so-called protectors and Guardians would hide from you: a path forward into an Eternal Life, Creation at your fingertips and Death forever behind you.”

Images of the M-Fighters and their allies flash through everyone’s minds. Their planets and home locations, names and alias’s as well.

“But there are those who would stop me. Who would seek to drown you in stagnation and lies. Who would deny you your potential. These…monsters…must be stopped. I implore you all, across all existence, to heed my words: stop them. Return Asha’rah whom they have stolen from me, return them to me defeated, and your rewards shall be beyond measure.”

Images of every sort of treasure, of power, of worth echoes through at this promise.

“Seek them out, seek their worlds out and seize them. Rend the oppressors down, their allies and institutions burned down.”

Images of the GP, of Capsule Corp, of the Saiyan and Nevadian and Threshling Empires flash through at this.

“Shake the shackles off, and to those who bring me these traitors to Eternal Life, these monsters who hide behind the guise of noble warriors and wise leaders, you shall be elevated in power and prestige unto a god.”

“As proof of my benevolence and power, I have already shaken the bonds that held my once allies down, galant warriors who once tried to free you all. I call upon them for aide once more. To those once trapped and left to rot, you are free and I call upon you as well. To all oppressed, chained and beaten, lost and lonely, you have purpose now and freedom. Aide me, and your greatest Wishes shall be made manifest.”

An image of Eldfen in his massive Wish Dragon form flashes through everyone’s minds.

“Act swiftly, my brothers and sisters. The hour of our victory draws nigh, and we shall soon greet a universe that does not control us, but bows before our might and glory!”
    Sakin's voice was broadcast loud and clear across the entire planet. From the context of his words, she felt that everyone in the entire universe could hear him. "..." Her hands started trembling. Her breathing shallowed as the implications of his actions finally dawned on her. "...No..."

--------------------

Sarada was right. The entire universe heard very clearly what Sakin had to say.

Confusion blanketed the Saiyan Empire like a thick fog. In every building, in every household on every planet, silence reigned. Was it real? Was it a mass hallucination? Was that even possible? As neighbors spoke to each other and realized that they all heard the same exact thing, they quickly realized that it was, in fact, a thing that actually happened. "Was he telling the truth? Are these people really holding us back?"

That was a question that most people, if not everyone, was asking.

"I knew it! I knew those royals were no good!"

"They've been lying to us this whole time! New way of life, my ass!"

"It's no coincidence that all the former rulers are in her little inner circle. They all get more powerful while the rest of us get drip-fed provisions like fucking children!"

Arguments were cropping up all over the Empire.

On Langal, Sellerie, Corra, and Okcho frowned as they watched people around them get into fierce debates about whether or not Sakin was telling the truth. "All we know is what we've experienced," Sellerie said in an attempt to calm everyone down. "Aren't we all better off today than we were ten years ago? Twenty? A hundred? Otatop was the one who lied to us. He held us back from our true potential! We were pathetically weak, a shell of a shell of our former glory. Her Highness has elevated us to a status that has not only returned to that glory, but surpassed it. We're all stronger now than our ancestors have ever been. DOES THAT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU PEOPLE?!"

"And we've met their Earth allies. At least the ones they sent seem to be on the up and up," her brother added. "A voice in the sky isn't going to change my mind on this."

"I agree," Sellerie said.

Voices of reason like theirs cropped up all over. In some places, they managed to talk some sense into people. In others, they were drowned out soundly. One such place was Callion.

"The strong get stronger and the weak stay weak," Callion seethed to those in her home. "I believed in that bitch and her stupid xeno friends and look! It turns out she's been the one holding us back from our true potential all along!!"

"All for her own benefit!" spoke another. "It's no coincidence that every time she goes to that stupid planet Earth, she comes back even stronger while the rest of us stay the same!"

"Her and those damned former rulers! They're all in on it."

"All except my Pinrit." Callion's hands balled into fists so tightly, her palms bled.

"He was the only one with the guts to speak up and speak out and look what they did to him. They tossed him into prison."

That Callion had no choice but to dismiss. "At the time, Pinrit fucked us out of a chance at a better life. Little did we know that in reality, Sarada was fucking us out of an even better life. We could all be gods! But no. Her ego would never accept the puny masses being on the same level as her. Well, to hell with her and to hell with those goddamned xeno freaks! We'll tear them all down from their pedestals and deliver them to this Sakin. Then, we Saiyans will finally take our rightful place atop the universe! A universe with no one to tell us our way of life is wrong or evil or any of that ****!"

Callion's sentiment wasn't widely shared on outside of Callion, but more than enough people felt the same way. The very people who espoused critical opinions about Sarada's rule on Kongbook, the Saiyan Empire's social media of choice, suddenly had very real and tangible evidence that the opinions they shared were in fact the truth.

And they were about to do something about it.

All over the Empire, hundreds of thousands of angry people stormed the portal decks, completely overwhelming the guards stationed there. Their destination?

Planet Sarada.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

OT: Final set-up post for the situation here.

IC:

Mere minutes after the profane sculpture was shattered, Sakin nods and stands in a circle of emerald runes. Night and Eldfen point, and the runes glow brightly even as they fire beams of energy concentrated on Sakin’s throat.

And everyone, everywhere, hears him. Everyone listens. The power in this, the words, this Call resonates out, and some answer. Bolstered by Eldfen and Night, the magic combined with Sakin makes the Call a Siren’s Song to all existence.

——————

——————

The images and voice cuts away, leaving all to contemplate a voice that spoke across time and space and reality and even universes. The power that would take, the power offered.

And there are those that listen, old and new, as the Call resonates and they respond.

——————

And upon the Lookout on Earth, a familiar looking Void Lens appears and deposits a very much alive and restored to his original body Koorimaru. He looks battered and bruised, cuts covering his body, but he is alive and looks around with a curled lip. When he spots Evangeline, he slowly stands and brushes himself off.

Another Void Lens appears, and out of it drops the body of Asha’rah. Koorimaru nudges it, making sure its’s still alive, than turns and looks at Eva.

Sakin's voice filled Paraxt with dread as her skin turn a deep yellow. Paraxt skin then turns back to its green color and she addresses the Intoadians including her great great uncle Bulllick." Everyone if you herd a voice speaking to you. Please ignored what it said!" Paraxt said.

Paraxt then switches communications to making contact with her homeworld Qarica instead of Earth.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-16-2021 at 07:23 PM.
    My Forum check it out

IC:

A bit later, after the Kami induced vision ends:

Sakin gently touches the profane artifact in front of him, a pulse of Creation coursing through the thing and out into the world. Another pulse, and another, Sakin softly speaking.

“No Ways shall be blocked.”

A pulse, and the artifact of blood and bones cracks.

“No door shall be shut.”

Another pulse, another crack.

“No barrier shall hinder.”

Pulse. Crack.

“No gate shall bar.”

Pulse. Crack.

“Not even heaven and hell.”

A final pulse and crack, and the profane sculpture thousands of years in the making shatters, releasing a foul energy concoction into the universe.

————————

Throughout space and time, old and ancient barriers that once stood suddenly shatter.

The Cosmic Leylines, sealed by Auroc, swing open.

The old prisons and traps against terrible beasts are open.

The timelines, once gruelingly fought to stabilize, are torn wide.

The sealed universes are open to each other on a grand scale.

And hell and heaven pulse, as the barrier between life and death thins, then cracks. Alarms throughout Otherworld ring, Sihn and Sheki’hinah and Zurvan watch as all the things they had held together bend, splinter, and than break as all HFIL runs lose.
    Alarms rang too, in the spaces between time-space as the Time Patrol offices were in a scramble for survival. Their chosen places of operation were proving to be their own undoing as the walls of reality itself seemed to crumble around them, their floating fortresses and cities held aloft by propulsion technology finding themselves now drifting across various planes of existence. Vagrants like Hops, who found themselves lost amidst temporal shuffles and had made their home here were being escorted to various escape pods so that they may flee the upcoming catastrophe, their destination unknown.

Durive 2 was certain Ken Boshi had all of that covered. 2...no, no that would not do. The diminutive creature opened his desk drawer and glanced down at it's contents; a sticker sheet set with various numbers. The box shaped chief narrowed his eyes and chuckled to himself as he peeled off, "Sticker no. 1" and placed it on his body. Who cares if he technically was the second to appear in the timeline...the next time he'd see that pesky GP Chief Durive, he'd hand him no. 2. That'd show him!

Time....time....oh, that's right! That balding blue couch potato Sakin finally did it! This was no time for dallying around. This sticker business could be handled later! Suddenly, the door to Durive's office snapped open. Hops, out of breath, seemed to just arrived out of a long trek through time-space. "Sir, good news...and bad news...all civilians and non-combatants made it off, but...we're breaking through time-space and it doesn't look good on our end."

Breaking through time space. Durive nodded. It would explain the screaming below... "Even worse it seems it's damaged our propulsion units and the ships energy levels, including auxiliary power. Navigation systems are down so we're pretty much spaced...no idea when, but we're going to run out of oxygen soon..."

Durive nodded sadly. He wouldn't die of course, but if everyone else did then he'd be bored! And other bad stuff as well, probably. Oh and they were space too, that was no good. Their base had now completely left the gaps of time-space behind, simply floating amongst the stars. Without it's propulsion systems in place, the orb shaped main base nearly floated amongst the stars, like a wayward basketball...

The ship suddenly came to a stop. Durive, slid over to his window to see what the cause of this was. Down below the faint image of a man stood, bathed in a golden light, and though they couldn't see it, his eyes were covered by a slick pair of shades. One hand was grabbing....no...palming the side of the base.

"Hmm...bad pass," Lantro noted. "You guys need to step your game up. We're in the finals."

Soon enough, the Time Patrol stationed on their main base would breath a sigh of relief. In the midst of this troubling upheaval, which appeared to be the end of all, they found a sliver of hope. Unfortunately the same could not be said of most others. Including their counterparts...

——————

——————

"ALL GALAXY POLICE PERSONNEL, WE ARE COMMENCING A FULL BASE EVACUATION! THIS IS NOT A DRILL, REPEAT! WE ARE COMMENCING A FULL BASE EVACUATION! ALL OFFICERS CAPABLE OF BOTH FLIGHT AND SOLO SPACE TRAVEL ARE REQUESTED TO DO SO TO GIVE MORE ROOM ON THE SHUTTLES FOR EVACUEES! THIS IS NOT A DRILL WE HAVE REPORTS COMING IN THAT WE ARE TO BE ATTACKED ON ALL SIDES. REPEAT; THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Thousands of officers rushed to get to their assigned stations. While Sakin's Call left them all in shock, it would appear that their enemies had recovered far quicker and were intent gaining revenge. The influx of enemy vessels heading for their location was almost laughably numerous and there weren't enough officers on hand to mount a sudden defense.

Durive stood in his office along with Dr. Cast of the Katchi-Katchin Squad and his two deputy chiefs Stragge and Flasshu. He ibserved the evacuations whilst calmly sipping coffee...or at least he attempted to, being unable to grasp the handle, he spilled it all over Lieutenant Waive who was currently dolling out instructions for the entire GP over the intercom.

Waive, a consummate professional merely steeled himself to ignore the burning java searing across his face and continued, "Whew...okay....AHEM. ALL EVACUEES ARE TO REPORT TO A LIEUTENANT WHO WILL ASSIGN YOU TO ONE OF OUR REGIONA BASES ACROSS SPACE! ALL LIEUTENANTS OBSERVE THE SITUATION AND USE YOUR DISCRETION ON WHICH BASE'S NEED THE MOST ASSITANCE! WITH THAT IN MIND, WE WILL BE SENDING MOST OF OUR FORCES IN TO ASSIST OUR SAIYAN AND EARTHLING ALLIES! THAT IS ALL!"

Dr. Cast nodded to Waive, Stragge and Flasshu, stating, "You two...it'd be best if you escaped too," he noted.

"But what of the base?" Stragge asked.

"It's been here for centuries! If we were to leave it defenseless..." Flasshu mumbled.

"No need to worry. This base has weathered far worse in the past. Once the GP's enemies realize it's empty, they'd be in for a rude awakening. That's all I can say for now. It'll just take a bit of work to make that possible...now go! The Galaxy Police have made many mistakes. We cannot afford to let this universe fall to ruin!"

With one last look at the Chief, now sipping on a much less mishap-proof juice pouch, the two deputy chiefs bid him a tearful goodbye as he gave them a little wave. The lieutenant simply threw the coffee cup back at him, knocking Durive to the floor.

"Well, my friend," Dr. Cast sighed. "I believe it may soon be time for you to play, eh?" he asked the box shaped chied, who quickly stood up and glanced up at the now massive but quickly emptying base, a strange light in his eyes.

Sakin’s Home.

—————————

——————

It was hard to tell where reality end and began and having visions of profane rituals didn't help in the transition.

Deposited onto the lookout, Charco had the luxury of a split-second before his brains were wracked by the grandiose announcement that he and the others were to be hunted across dimension, space, and time. He assumed that was Sakin "making his move" as Islay had mentioned back on the moon. "Ugh," He groaned, his head throbbing with pain from being screwed around by the celestial order.

He wouldn't be the only one randomly appearing as shortly after, two more appeared... or more accurately, a savagely beaten Koorimaru and what looked like a nearly dead Asha'rah, although it was difficult to tell considering the robotic shell.

"Looks like you've gotten a taste of Sakin's handiwork."

Pandemonium reigned supreme throughout the Saiyan Empire.

On Pepa, there was anarchy in the streets. The very same debate about whether or not Sakin was right raged in every home, on every street corner, and even between friends and family. Some agreed, for he had hit on several of the points they themselves had secretly harbored against Sarada and the Royal Council for years. Others disagreed vehemently, making for heated debates. Just when it seemed that an impasse had been reached, someone hurled a delivery truck into a crowd of people. It struck a man in the head, knocking him out cold.

That was the trigger for all hell to break loose. Those for Sakin and his purpose battled fiercely against those who opposed him. In many cases, the battles were against total strangers. In a few, friends and even families were torn apart by the new wave of desperation.

“Head for the portals!” a man roared over the chaos. “Down with Sarada! Down with the M Fighters!”

A massive throng of people numbering in the tens of thousands stampeded through the streets. Any person who tried to stand against them was knocked to the ground and trampled underfoot like trash. Soldiers and police charged to meet them. The collision of the two sides was tremendous. The streets shook and trembled from the combined powers struggling against one another. Both sides were evenly matched, both in strength and in the passionate fervor that fueled their fiery thirst for battle. For every person that fell, it seemed that another ten took their place. On the police's side, random civilians joined forces with them, making for a full blown civil war in a matter of minutes.

"Stop the rebels!"

"Slay these jackals!"

The rebel forces seemed to have numbers and were slowly pushing the opposition back, back toward the portal station. The guards stationed there were ready, with remnants of the remaining army forces standing by their side.

On Langal and Ruco, cooler heads managed to prevail. Yet, there were still some who were grumbling about Sakin’s message. Despite that, no one actually believed him enough to act on it.

On Sadala, no one knew what was going on, nor did they care.

On the new colonies, opinions were split, but the mood was mostly peaceable. That was until there was a mad scramble by a few thousand who had sudden aspirations for what they felt was real power; the kind of power that Sarada and the government couldn’t provide them. If basking in that glory meant committing treason, so be it.

On Sarada, Sarada was incensed. “That son of a bitch,” she spat. “He turned everyone against us!” The M Fighters had suddenly been painted as targets by Sakin. How many people would believe his lies? More importantly, how many would be able to act on it? Her fears, as was often the case, came to rest on her own people. She worked so hard to earn their trust and respect throughout her reign thus far, and she felt she was finally in a place where they respected her as a Queen. Then Sakin fucked all that up. While she was sure cooler heads would prevail, there was going to be a not insignificant number of people demanding answers.

“Mobilize the army,” she said to Mato. “And close down the porta-”

Suddenly, the portals she was very close to ordering be shut down burst to life. Hundreds of thousands of people poured through, powers flared with murderous intent.

“Goddamn it.”
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Thousands of the rebels were in their Oozaru form. Despite that, none of them even came close to making her think about breaking a sweat, let alone making her work. On the other hand, the last thing she wanted to do was fight her own people. There had to be a way to talk them down and make them see reason.

She flew out to meet them. She reached the halfway point quickly and then stopped. “STOP.

Impending Doom

A threatening, anxiety-inducing aura poured off Sarada like a lethal miasma. It washed over the rebels, compelling them to stop dead in their tracks. Those directly in front of her shivered with terror, while those further back eyed her warily. No matter the distance, they all felt overwhelming fear. No normal fear at that, but an all-encompassing fear that permeated ever cell of their being. It left no room for any other emotion, no other thought or possible sensation than the overwhelming specter of death looming over them.

Sarada noticed several cameras floating around her to capture the scene from all angles. Good; she was only going to say it once. “Listen and listen well, because I'm only going to say this once. I know every one of you has heard what the fallen angel Sakin had to say. It sounds tempting. The power of godhood, equality with the powers that be within the universe. It all sounds good, doesn't it?

“But, let me ask you this. Who was it who set us on the path to redemption? Who was it who set us on the path to our former glory? Who was it who removed the blinders Otatop IV put on us years ago that have almost led us to becoming shells of our former selves for centuries? Forget godhood; how many of us would have been lucky to have a battle power of a thousand just a few years ago? Hm?

“What about you, Callion? Pinrit? Do you remember those days? Those days when 1000 was a number of be proud of?”

Neither could answer.

“Our potential isn't being hindered. Those days are long over. We've unlocked the door to our true potential. It's wide open and there's enough room for everyone to walk through. We can all be Super Saiyans of we work hard enough. Sakin is providing an easy way based on outright lies and half-truths.

“When Tundra's army rained hell down upon us, who saved us? Wasn't it us? Didn't we fend them off by ourselves? Wasn't it me who killed Tundra? Wasn't it Maiz who started the process of removing the shackles of Tundra's secret oppression that held us back for five hundred years? A voice in the sky speaking silky promises and lies has suddenly caused you all to forget all that? Since when are we Saiyans so gullible?!”

The question hung in the air like a thick cloud of smoke. As she examined the crowd, she saw doubt and even shame beginning to creep in. Good. I've almost got them convinced.

“I've never lied to you before and I won't start now. The truth of matter is this: Sakin is a fallen Angel. His lies and deceit are the chief reason why the universe is in the sorry state it's in now. There was a war between the gods thousands of years ago, and it was waged due to his purposeful inaction. Those ‘brave, gallant warriors’ he spoke about resurrecting? They were rebels who were fighting on his side. They fought for selfish reasons that are still to the detriment of people like us, people who they feel are beneath them in every way. Our lives don't matter to them and they feel they have the right to trample over us whenever they like. Does that sound like the kind of people you think would give us everything we want?”

The doubt persisted, and that time was accompanied by confusion. It was detrimental to keep everyone out of the loop for so long. No one knew who Sakin was, what the War in Heaven was, or what it cost them. She would have to appeal to another avenue to get them see reason.

“Further, since when do we take the easy road to anything? Where's the satisfaction in being given power? Don't we Saiyans work day in and day out to earn every drop of power we gain? What pride is there to be found in a gift, in something bestowed to us? Worse still, what pride is there in a gift that comes with such a steep cost?

“Sakin wants you to dismantle our Empire, something we've worked and fought so hard to build and maintain. Have you not thought of the consequences? Tearing the Empire apart would throw our lives into complete anarchy. All the progress we've made would be thrown in the trash, discarded like forgotten garbage. Is that something you want? For the future we've been forging for ourselves, our children, and our children's children to be completely burned to ash on the promise of power? Not a guarantee, but a [B}promise[/B]. A promise based on nothing. No tangible evidence in the slightest!”

The cloud of terror had long faded when she had their attention, so they were able to think on her words with clear minds as she spoke. She could see the wheels turning, which was good.

“But he showed us that you intend on stopping him from making our lives better,” Pinrit said. His words were firm, but his tone was absent the fire he held the last two times they spoke.

“You've seen what I've done for us, haven't you, Pinrit? Especially for your world. Is your world, your people, not better off today than they had been in years? Are your children not learning? Are there not actual jobs? Is your economy not stronger than it’s ever been?” she asked in response. His silence was answer enough. “What have you seen Sakin do?”

That they couldn't answer, and she knew it.

“Nothing. He's done nothing for us, but wants us to destroy our own lives for his benefit. He knows that I and my allies are the only ones who can stop his true intentions. By setting you all against us, it gives him plenty of time to set his plans into motion. Are you willing to be pawns for someone who doesn't care a whit about you?!”

For them to be fooled so easily, there were other, deeper issues at play. For then, those would have to be set aside. There was time later for her to hear their voices and assuage those concerns and possibly smooth things out with them.

For right then, the threat of Sakin's advance was the more important issue.

“We weren't the only ones Sakin contacted. He spoke to the entire universe and told everyone the exact same lies. There will be entire armies falling on our worlds very soon to destroy our Empire and take me and the Princess to Sakin. That means your worlds are in grave danger. Go home. Protect your worlds and your families. I can't focus on helping my allies defeat Sakin if I can't stop worrying about the rest of you. Can I trust you to protect the Empire?”

The crowd looked to each other. The doubt had mostly faded, but there were still some who may have lingering doubts. Those could be addressed later.

“We'll flay any jackal who comes across us!”

The guarantee, made as only a Saiyan could, brought a smile to her face. “Thank you. Show those fools how foolish it is to cross the Saiyans! And I'll show Sakin the same!”

The two opposing sides went their separate ways with a tentative peace established between them. Sarada, however, didn't relax until the final would-be rebel passed through the portal and it closed behind them. She let out a weighty sigh and landed on the balcony she had previously been standing on.

“Achieving peace through dialogue,” Maiz said with a smile when Sarada landed, “what a concept. Well done.”

“There’s still some lingering doubt, but at least they’ll be fighting for us and not against us.” They walked inside once again. That time, however, the tension had increased a hundredfold. It felt like someone had placed a pair of hundred-ton weights on each shoulder. “I want to know what that machine of his did.”

“Nothing good. It was made from ten thousand fallen Guardians.” There was an unmistakable tremble in her voice that Sarada didn’t miss. When she spoke again, her voice was much softer. “That much Creation shouldn’t be accumulated in one place. That much power can accomplish anything.”

A stiff breeze rushed passed them, a harrowing herald to the hidden machinations already underway. Or, perhaps already having been completed. “Like tear down barriers.”

The Soul Meister, as she was told, informed Parsley and Ochazuke that Sakin intended on opening up the Way Between Worlds and unleashing the horrors contained within. Creation wasn’t just the power to make things appear out of know where. It was Possibility incarnate. Whatever the user willed happened, no matter how fantastic or impossible it should have been. The likes of Maiz, her contemporary Guardians, and even Asha’rah really only scratched the surface of its potential, by Sarada’s reckoning.

She wanted to travel there herself with Parsley. She had a feeling they were going to bring the party to her.

“Sarada?”

“I think we’re in a lot of trouble.” Not just them, but everyone. Sakin’s turning the entire universe against the M Fighters - or at least his valiant attempt to - was only the tip of the iceberg. It was also merely a distraction. He had much more at play than that; she just didn’t know what. What she did know was that they were going to be in some deep **** very soon. “Botarega, tell the other planets to set their shields to maximum. I want every available soldier ready to mobilize at a moment’s notice.”

“Yes, Your Highness.”

She nodded as he left quickly. “Where are Parsley and Avoca?”

“Inside.”

She started for the large double doors that led to the palace interior. “Good. We need to touch base.”
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

As Paraxt is getting in contact with making contact with her homeworld Qarica, she ponders to herself. ( I'm worried about Qaceria. The Republic of Qaceria is made up of six regions Lisia, Jungope, Sufrica, North fogerica, South Fogerica, and Wetalia. Each region has its own legal system,) Praxat thought.

( It's a unitary state and constitutional monarchy. The central government is in Lisia. I'm worried that one or more regions would want to secede from the Republic. If they get in their head not to trust the central government,) Praxat thought.

( That's why I need to check in with my mother and make sure everything is alright on Qaceria,) Praxat thought.

Praxat then reminiscences about part of her training under her great-great-uncle Bulllick. ( man, this electroreception sure is something. I remember when I tried to sneak attack Uncle Bullick during training,) Praxat thought.

( I was hiding my Ki and being Stealthy, but he still managed to avoid my sneak attack. I asked him how he was able to avoid my attack and, he told me that everything organic and inorganic produces an electric field. That electric fields are generated by living things due to the activity of their nerves and muscles,) Praxat thought.

( In short, my uncle Bullick was able to dodge my attack because he was able to sense my electric field. I knew about electroreception before I met my uncle Bullick, but I thought only sharks could do something like that. Never thought I would be able to do it,) Praxat thought.

( I asked my uncle why he could do it but, I couldn't. He told me it was because I rely too much on my eyesight. Then told me to go catch this creature. The creature he told me to catch was a delicious delicacy for Intoadians) Praxat thought.

( of course, he didn't mention the creature I was supposed to catch. Could turn invisible, had no scent, was able to be completely silent, and able to make itself undetectable by Ki. It was pretty much impossible to find the creature,) Praxat thought.

( Of course, the creature found me before I found it. However, since I couldn't sense it. I wasn't able to defend myself against it,) Praxat thought.

( I went back to my uncle Bullick bruised and beaten by the creature. That's when my uncle Bullick blindfolded me and told me this was the start of my training to develop electroreception. So under my uncle Bullick's training, I developed electroreception,) Praxat thought.

( Soon, I was able to have my rematch with that creature. With Electrorepection, I was able to sense it and defeat it. I took the creature back to my uncle. That's when my uncle told me that Intoadians who are hunters use electroreception to track their prey,) Praxat thought.

( That it was a great tool to use in combat.He was right electroreception is just amazing,) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-19-2021 at 08:05 PM.
    My Forum check it out

"What we have here is a once in a lifetime opportunity!" spoke one of two men, standing upon the rooftop of one of the tallest building in East Bay City. A building once belonging to the Lofe Family, a powerful crime syndicate, one of many that once dominated Earth's Criminal Underworld. It had since been taken over by Sasheem...violently and once his use of it and it's resources had ended, it had been forgotten. The mobsters left behind, barely able to piece together some new form of hierarchy after the Majin's culling of the Earth's criminal element.

For many years, parking lots once full of affluent individuals and made men from ill gotten gain lay empty. A testament to Sasheem's thoroughness. But now, once again, a sea of black pinstriped suits and tommy-guns. And on the rooftop stood two relatives, many generations apart, now standing shoulder to to shoulder, both only known to their followers as "Mr Lofe." Both had their lives ended by the Majin, but centuries apart. And throughout those centuries, there was but one thing every crime syndicate on this little blue planet deemed impossible. The unification of their organizations. All of Earth's crime syndicates under one roof.

But today was the most extraordinary of days. Or perhaps, the first day of a new beginning for many. Or perhaps, as some surmised, the last of days. For not only were the entirety of Earth's Mafias alive once more and gathered today under one banner, for one purpose but they had otherworldly allies...aliens...demons. The aliens, were for the most part somewhat of a non-surprise. There were many present on Earth. Some of which, such as the so-called defenders that the entire universe was now set against, prompted criminals to try and reach out and prompt illicit deals with their extraterrestrial compatriots.

The demons, however...many dead gangsters went through many different hells. They weren't entirely too happy to receive a reminder of their fate back from when they were dead. But that was neither here nor there. At present, they were a force stronger than any other. Coupled with the might of martial artists under their employ, they had a force to be reckoned with. And more allies from off-world began to slowly poor in. Any in the vicinity of Earth were fed a quickly cobbled together broadcast, directing directing all who had a bitter vendetta against the blue Majin known as Sasheem to gather in East Bay City.

"The Brioche Family, The Ciabatta Connection, The Roti Family, and the Pita Concern," the younger of the two men, and the one from this timeline, Niku Lofe spoke with a wide smirk. "My old associates. Back in the fold once more, as it should be....ain't bein' alive grand!" he shouted to an uproarious cheers.

"The Scone Family! The Garlbred Syndicate! The Panini Family! The Bing Triad! ...Never in a million years did I think I'd say this but welcome back you bastards!" he raised his arms in the air as hundreds of gangsters an aliens did the same.

"Crime bosses from times new and old! Visitors from across the stars! Denizens of the infernal planes..." The older Lofe smirked. "And my old friends, from the illustrious School of the Snake. The TRUE School of the Snake...I welcome you all. We're about to be blessed with a glorious gift. One even greater than our eventual reward from our generous blue benefactor! The first gift we must claim for ourselves! Sweet, sweet revenge!"

On a projector behind him, displayed the visage of a non-chalant Sasheem, raising a middle finger to the photographer.

"We got ourselves an army and we know where he lives! So let's go an bag ourselves an M-Fighter!" the older Lofe smirked, raising a cigar to his face as his descendant lit if for him, more and more cruise ships and space freighters descending from the skies above. "Once he's dead...why stop there!"

More cheers erupted from the ever-growing force. Vitriol, not entirely unjustified, permeated the air. Previous hatreds and bitter rivalries were all forgotten as thousands began to gather, populations of entire worlds, all to hunt down one Majin. Some, the demons in particular, were unaware of the entire story. They merely wanted to soak in the carnage that was to come, to feed on the hatred. All except the man who led them. Standing next to the Bing Triad was the leader of these demon forces, Ma Yūsha. Originally, the outcast of his clan of demon sorcerers, with Sakin's message, he gathered his clan and many others with a fervor previously unseen, demanding them to march to the human realm to avenge not only his own tragic death but that of the woman alongside him, Bing Xiùlán.

Separated upon their death by the Majin Sasheem, Yusha was sent back to Makai and Xiulan to heaven, both unable to contact each other as much as they longed for it. And as the years passed by, Yusha's bitterness and anger grew until he was a demon feared like no other in his clans and all that neighbored it. And now he was leading them towards the very actions that he once detested among his clan. Hunting mortals. Xiulan....felt uncomfortable.

While, she detested the Majin for what he did, for separating her from the love of her lif3e, she couldn't bring herself to feel at ease among this army built upon hatred. An army that likely wouldn't just stop at the Majin but all his followers an allies too. Was this Sakin truly one to be trusted. Was it worth her and Yusha aligning with the very same families they once turned their back on to try and lead peaceful lives. She looked up to her father who stood nearby. He was willing to let go of the past. OF her betrayal, but it was all bittersweet.

Her concerns did not go unnoticed. Yusha put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "It's fine, Xiulan. Once this is over. Perhaps there will be someplace in this world we can call home."

"Is that so...?" an unfamiliar voice responded. It was a buxom woman in a red, near uniform. On her shoulder was the emblem of the Snake School. "The betrayed master. It was you who helped mold the Majin into the monster he became. I suppose all past disparages truly are forgotten now...at least until we eliminate our target."

"That's what you think will happen?" the Snake Mistress responded, bemused. "I've pledged my allegiance, yes, but I've had a long time to learn about the pain of futility. But I've been observing you two. And I'd like to ask you a couple of things."

Yusha and Xiulan glanced at each other and shrugged. What was there to gain or lose anymore in indulging this woman, and moreover, from her radiated a warmth through the cold exterior that was a welcome reprieve from the sea of rage enveloping them.