Page 124 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2041
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    ( So that's how it is, huh? Well, you have my full attention. Sorry, Dash, I have to take care of this problem first. You want to drain me, huh, well two can play at that game,) Praxat thought.

Praxat focuses all her attention on the thing draining her and attempts to siphon it into herself as she sees that it's her only option.
    An interesting feedback loop developed as the two entities, Static vampire and Praxat, each attempts to subsume the other’s power.

It is a stalemate that could go on forever until Horse Dash tears up and, armoires in the Spider-Armor still, strikes the static being with two powerful hoof strikes. It does not do much damage, but it does distract it from Praxat for a moment, its focus slipping. Then, in the next moment Avoca blasts it to bits.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 11-29-2022 at 04:15 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The shards of reality altering power struck Parsley’s portals. Surprisingly, and yet not so surprisingly, the result wasn’t what she had been looking for. Parsley and Sarada found themselves enshrouded in darkness. Sakin’s world had been turned into a realm of shadows, highlighted by technicolor streaks resulting from Ochazuke’s Shin Kikoho. The playing field had been aesthetically altered, but had proven to be even more annoying than she originally presumed.

“Seems redirecting them is out of the question,” she said to Sarada. She looked upward and witnessed the Reality God sending more shards their way. If redirecting them was no good, then avoiding them was the only way.

“Then we dodge them,” Sarada answered, as if reading her mind. When the shards flew their way, Sarada flew to meet them. Her burning Instinct was punctuated by the burning aura of her god form. Preternaturally, she knew when to move. Whether she was fast enough to actually do so remained to be seen. She didn’t understand how that reality warping crap worked; was it magic or something else? With the end so closely within reach and only one final - albeit massive - obstacle left, the nature of whatever tricks this new Reality God had up his sleeve didn’t matter beyond “how to avoid them”.

Parsley was right behind her. The few shadows that remained from her initial plan flew behind her, empowered to persist from the eight streaks of light. All but one scattered to offer her escape routes to avoid the fate of those down below.

“And even the smallest chance is greater than zero,” Parsley responded. That small chance was protect behind a pair of barriers of some form of energy. As she joined the others in their race to reach the Reality God, darting in and out of the shadows scattered about to avoid the chaotic flight patterns of the shards, her focus returned onto the earrings. Or rather, the barrier surrounding them.

Muda + Observational Focus

“Ugh.” Avoca climbed out of the cramped land vehicle that was once a battleship. “What the hell?” The sky was shadowy and streaked with rainbows? She was watching everything go down inside the transport. She honestly figured she was so useless once Sakin and Grinthorn fused together that there was no point in even getting out of the ship. She would have just gotten out of the way.

She still felt that way, but the time for understanding simple truths was over. And even though she didn’t really understand what was going on or how, she needed to do something.

She looked upward and some of the others making a beeline for the new God. She looked off to the side and saw Praxat and Dash - who was then a horse - fighting a static creature. It looked like it could absorb energy. She frowned. She wasn’t sure what good she could do in either the battle or the race to the God, but she had to make a decision.

More than one enemy was a problem. Take one out so they could fully focus on the other was the way to go. “Okay. Here we go.”

She powered up to SSJ2 and turned to face the static thing. She wasn’t sure if it could actually absorb all energy or just the bio-electric power that the Frog kept yammering on about to anyone who would listen. So... maybe a ki blast could do some good.

To make sure, she fired a simple blast at the static creature.
    Parsley, your attention turns toward the earrings and you can tell the barriers around each are shifted reality. Shards wrapped around them to protect them, thus any attempt to alter or touch them will alter you instead.

However, that should only work once on each earring unless he pulls more shards to act as barriers. That could give you an opening.

However, almost like it sensed your intent and gained knowledge, you have a fleeting moment to realize several shards had somehow been hidden from sight (made invisible! How!?) before you get tagged from the side and disappear from existence.

——————

Sarada, more used to your God form than Parsley, you weave and dance around the shards like a professional. You close the distance, finally around the line of shards, when you feel Parsley suddenly…….disappear from behind you. Instead, where she once was, is a shorter Saiyan man in armor.

Vegeta looks around, confused.

“What the devil is going on here! I demand you answer my questions.”

He powers up to Super Saiyan and looks around before calling out to Sarada.

“You there! Woman, where am I and what is happening.”

—————

Avoca, with Horse-Dash distracting the thing, you Ki blasts seem to punch right through and dismantle the creature, leaving nothing left.

————-

Parsley, you suddenly appear and land on soft earth, a beautiful purplish blue sky above. You are no longer on the Foresworn World, and instead seem to be on one you don’t recognize.

You do recognize, however, Son Goku standing about fifteen feet in front of you, looking very confused and lacking the halo he had last time you saw him. Behind him are two other individuals, one a hairless cat person in strange garb looking bored and another who is very clearly an Angel observing you with a quirked eyebrow.

“Pppprincess Parsley! What are you doing here? And where’s Vegeta?” Goku asked, confused.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    An interesting feedback loop developed as the two entities, Static vampire and Praxat, each attempts to subsume the other’s power.

It is a stalemate that could go on forever until Horse Dash tears up and, armoires in the Spider-Armor still, strikes the static being with two powerful hoof strikes. It does not do much damage, but it does distract it from Praxat for a moment, its focus slipping. Then, in the next moment Avoca blasts it to bits.
    ( Well can't say that wasn't an interesting encounter, but with that out of the way. I can focus on changing Dash back into a human,) Praxat thought.

( Dash, I assure you I'm fine. I'm not going to go crazy like last time back on Earth at Capsule Corp. Dash, I'm going to attempt to use my Bio-Electromagnokinesis to change you back into a human. However, first, we need to find cover) Praxat said to Dash electricpathically.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-29-2022 at 06:37 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Genesis shrugs.

“I am….uncertain. To see him fail at this task, but beyond that….I am adrift.”

She is about to say more when the battle between Sakin and Sarada picks up.
    Efrideet had not responded since Sakin enacted his loser's gambit. It was a curiosity, to see how quick to emulate others the would-be God was. Proving how just how desperate... flawed... he was.

How very much like the mortals he was trying to erase.

The struggle that followed was brief, the new God of Possibilities swatting away any and all attempts at stopping it. The would-be heroes growing more and more desperate... and loath as she was to intervene; there was sufficient grounds.

Though there still was the matter of...

"Genesis." Efrideet finally said. "I suspect the mortals will attempt to have... words once this is finished; but for the time being I believe they need our help. So I intend to help them. I leave the choice of lending your assistance, up to you."

With that, Efrideet summoned and hurled a spear of True Magic, at the God of Reality and then launched herself after it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Many things happen at once. For the reality shards that rain down upon them, the effects of them are unknown even to the newly born God of Reality.

When the one targeting the sisters strike Parsley’s shadow portal, instead of teleporting back behind the entity, the reality shards instead melt against the portal and alter it. Instead, the entire world grows dark as shadow subsumes it all. A planetary eclipse bathed only in the light of their auras, the inner glow from the new God, and Ochazuke’s powerfully bright attack.

When the first pulse of the Shin Kihoko strikes the shards flying towards Ochazuke, they upon contact alter the attack. A brilliant prism of light erupts from the contact point, breaking the attack into eight smaller beams that lance all around, striking the surface of the darkened planet and shooting into the sky. Where the four that strike the planet make contact, ethereal light in hues of pink and blue and green remain as constant glows, bathing the areas in a rainbow of colors. Where the four strike the sky, the darkness brought upon by Parsley’s altered portal instead now bears volumes of red and orange and yellow splitting the sky in a myriad of those lights.

The next pulses of the attack remain true but the God merely holds a hand up and seems to repel each one, the other shards floating behind and around him still at his will.

In the opening gambit, the world is plunged in an odd shadowed night punctuated only by their auras and the eight beams of permanent light that Ochazuke has created. It paints the landscape in a brilliant, yet terrifyingly stark contrast of dark and light.

He holds his non occupied hand up and snaps his fingers again, more shards flying towards the fighters. This time they take unpredictable routes and target not just the Saiyans and human, but all the fighters present on the field and at the three downed ships.
    Held had scarcely had time to comprehend the being before him before all hell broke lose. What remained of Sakin and Grinthorn was of such a caliber that reality seemed to crumble beneath their feet. Held could scarcely comprehend it. It was as a barrier just beyond Held's periphery had became visible, only to crumble away.

Be that as it may, Held had little time to consider the scope--the implications--of what just what he was seeing. This new being had little interest in pageantry, only destruction.

The Nevadian inhaled deeply as he prepared to repel the attack, splintered shards of reality flying to and from at a blistering speeds.

No.

It would have been far much effort to deflect the brunt of the attack in a stationary position, and he was not entirely sure of what effects they would have.

He also was not afforded the luxury of being able to prepare a more intricate defense. And while he likely could have predicted the movement of some of the shards, it would have been a trying task.

As such, a change in tactics was in order.

The Nevadian dashed forth to meet the newly formed being, aware of the reality shards closing in on him.

His spear bit the earth, and ki surged through it as the spear flexed slightly from the exertion.

Unicorn Knows No Restraints!

The Nevadian was launched into the sky like a missile, spiraling diagonally upwards poised to arc over the being formerly known as Sakin.
    Last edited by Miburo; 11-29-2022 at 07:59 PM.

While Held is launched high and above the God of Reality, avoiding the shards so far, the entity turns aside from Sarada and Ochazuke and watches as Efrideet hurls a speak of True Magic at him and then follows.

His scythe arcs up and down, a ribbon of altered reality forming an X shaped attack that launches to intercept the spear she hurled.

Cross Reality: Reaper’s Send Off.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Genesis contemplates the words imparted to her, then slowly rises into the air and follows after Efrideet at a slightly slower pace. Time warbles around her as she uses it to create a barrier around herself, while one of her back pistons glows a fanatical white as creation gathers in her hand.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    ( Well can't say that wasn't an interesting encounter, but with that out of the way. I can focus on changing Dash back into a human,) Praxat thought.

( Dash, I assure you I'm fine. I'm not going to go crazy like last time back on Earth at Capsule Corp. Dash, I'm going to attempt to use my Bio-Electromagnokinesis to change you back into a human. However, first, we need to find cover) Praxat said to Dash electricpathically.
    Judging from what you can see, you doubt you’ll be able to fully do this on your own.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Judging from what you can see, you doubt you’ll be able to fully do this on your own.
    ( Dash, it just dawned on me. With all this chaos around, I doubt I can change you back into a human. The moment I attempt to change you back with my Bio-Electromagnokinesis is the moment I leave myself open to get hit by one of those shards. So I guess you just have to stay a horse, for now,) Praxat said to Dash electricpathically.

( The only thing we can do now is do our best to dodge those shards,) Praxat said to Dash electricpathically.

Praxat turns into her upgraded electromagentic energy form and focus on using the speed of her upgraded electromagentic energy form to dodge the shards as long as she can.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Parsley, your attention turns toward the earrings and you can tell the barriers around each are shifted reality. Shards wrapped around them to protect them, thus any attempt to alter or touch them will alter you instead.

However, that should only work once on each earring unless he pulls more shards to act as barriers. That could give you an opening.

However, almost like it sensed your intent and gained knowledge, you have a fleeting moment to realize several shards had somehow been hidden from sight (made invisible! How!?) before you get tagged from the side and disappear from existence.
    Parsley found what she was looking for, what they needed to tip the scales in their favor. Shifted reality? I see. And it seems each shard can only protect an earring once.

She wasted no more time and reported what she found. “The earrings are protected by a barrier of shifted reality, made from the shards around him. Trying to destroy them will elicit an immediate alteration in your makeup. Though, the barrier will dissipate afterward, meaning the earrings will be vulnerable until he dedicates another shard to its protection. Meaning we have a op-”

Sarada, more used to your God form than Parsley, you weave and dance around the shards like a professional. You close the distance, finally around the line of shards, when you feel Parsley suddenly…….disappear from behind you. Instead, where she once was, is a shorter Saiyan man in armor.

[snip]

Vegeta looks around, confused.

“What the devil is going on here! I demand you answer my questions.”

He powers up to Super Saiyan and looks around before calling out to Sarada.

“You there! Woman, where am I and what is happening.”
    Sarada had been listening in and was willing to sacrifice herself to free up one of the shards when Parsley stopped talking. She frowned and hazarded the risk to take a moment to glance behind her. Where once was Parsley, a strange Saiyan man floated in her place. “What the hell?!”

What was worse, her sister was nowhere to be found. “Parsley? Parsley?!” she shouted into the comm-link. Even if she was whisked away off planet, she should have still responded, right? Yet, no response came. “Guys, Parsley’s gone!” Panic was starting to set in. Beyond the battle, she had no idea if she was really sent somewhere else like last time or... or if she was just outright erased from existence.

She touched her chest. Her heart was thumping in her ears to the point of being nearly deafening. Don’t panic. Now isn’t the time to lose it! She turned her attention back to the strange man who appeared in Parsley’s place. Her eyes widened when she saw he was a Super Saiyan. “What the hell?” She knew every Super Saiyan in the Empire, as they were all in her family. Them, plus Tasure, Totoma, Seri, and Lantro were the only ones in the Universe. If there was one elsewhere, she likely would have found them by then, or they would have found her. In short, he wasn’t from around there.

If he was there, she hoped he could at least fight on their side. Him only being a Super Saiyan wasn’t great. “You’re in Universe 15. Given that my family and a handful of others are the only Super Saiyans in this universe, I take it you aren’t from around here. To make a long story short, an Angel fused with the first Eternal Dragon and is trying to destroy our universe. If we can destroy those earrings he’s wearing, we can defuse him.”

She frowned. “This isn’t your fight, but if you want to give us a hand, we really appreciate it. The tide is against us, but we aren’t dead yet.”

Parsley, you suddenly appear and land on soft earth, a beautiful purplish blue sky above. You are no longer on the Foresworn World, and instead seem to be on one you don’t recognize.

You do recognize, however, Son Goku standing about fifteen feet in front of you, looking very confused and lacking the halo he had last time you saw him. Behind him are two other individuals, one a hairless cat person in strange garb looking bored and another who is very clearly an Angel observing you with a quirked eyebrow.

“Pppprincess Parsley! What are you doing here? And where’s Vegeta?” Goku asked, confused.
    "-ening to destroy... the... earrings and..."

Parsley blinked and looked to and fro, face etched with utter bewilderment. One moment, she was in the middle of the Forsworn World; the next, she was... somewhere else. The sky was different, the ground was different. The Reality God was absent. None of her friends, her sister, or her wife were present, either. “Where the hell am I?!”

Her eyes darted from one place to another until they settled on a familiar face. “...Kakarot?” It had been years since she had last seen him. He was alive again, so that was good. He had also gotten much stronger than he was last time she saw him, which was better. “How did I get here? ...What universe is this?”

Her eyes continued to dash from one place to another. The only other people present were a some cat creature and... and an Angel.

Observational Focus

As she focused on the divine creature and the cat beside him to gain a proper bearing on them, she answered Kakarot. “I don’t know who Vegeta is, but I suspect they’ve forcibly taken my place. I was in the middle of fighting for my universe’s existence. Your kin,” she pointed to the Angel, “Sakin has fused with the first eternal dragon to gain enough power to destroy my universe. I suppose I found out too much about his fusion, so he whisked me away to here. Wherever ‘here’ is.”

That was a very disconcerting development. She had no means of getting back to her home universe. Her only hope was if that Angel was friendly and send her back, assuming that was even possible. The only upside to it all was that she managed to relay all the important information to the others about the earrings and their protective barriers. For right then, she trusted that they would manage without her.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 11-29-2022 at 10:17 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

With Jack having masked them, he and Evangeline are, for now, not targets. Interestingly, the shards aimed towards the Gotengo veer off and slide towards other r targets instead.

Evangeline nods to Jack and clasps his upper arm.

“Well done. I think I have an idea……can we release Asha’rah again, but make sure she’s like us so that….thing….out there can’t target her?”
    "Heh, if I had any better ideas, I'd have done it by now," Jack replied. Smoke filled the space through matter as it left him when he spoke. The passage through The Grey created a thinned intersection between this life and the next, the veil for those who hadn't quite passed on. "I wasn't even sure that this was gonna work."

The haze circulated through his breath as he lied. The Shards of Reality can't reach us? Or was this just a stroke of luck that we're on the fringes here? Hell, I'm not about to question a good thing...

"Judging by the buzz out there, they have a play set up," he mused aloud, Excalibur in one hand maintaining the spell as he glanced at the Capsule in the other. "If it were Zaofan, he'd keep old Asha'rah cooped up in there to the letter of the word."

Swallowing hard, he nod to Evangeline, clicked the stopper, and let it fall from his hand.

"But if I had any sense, I wouldn't be a betting man now would I? She had one statement to make, what's say we pick her brain again?"

For Koorimaru, his Phantom Phase works oddly on the shards. Several dissolve upon touching that power and portions of the sky become…..destabilized. Thin. Like a mirror of water rippling about, at the other end an unknown certainty.

Forms seem to start pushing out of those mirrors, watery phased hands stretching towards Koorimaru in hunger.
    "Ho ho ho! A fascinating type of energy, but not one so immutable any longer!"

Koorimaru surveyed the strange forms reaching towards him from past the pale, retracting his flight as the first legion reached toward him.

While Held is launched high and above the God of Reality, avoiding the shards so far, the entity turns aside from Sarada and Ochazuke and watches as Efrideet hurls a speak of True Magic at him and then follows.

His scythe arcs up and down, a ribbon of altered reality forming an X shaped attack that launches to intercept the spear she hurled.

Cross Reality: Reaper’s Send Off.
    "So this one fancies himself a Master of Reality that he would break it down piece by piece. No grand design, no architectural genius, but these fractal manifestations, would that it had something better realized. Shall we examine this further, Sakin?"

The cruel playfulness dissolved from Koorimaru's face in an instant as he tore open a Void Tunnel before him, intent on throwing the mirror manifestation straight into the path of the Cross Reality and test its passive mettle against a willing move.

Praxat, as much as you can dodge, you do but eventually you get clipped by one.

And, suddenly, you feel your body shift and stumble forward as your limbs alter, your face contorts, and your body adjusts to now being….a scorpion?

Your new body and limbs will take time to get used to, but your power level does remain.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Evangeline looks at Asha’rah’s body, then holds her hands over the head and closes her eyes.

“Her power level is exhausted, as is her inner Creational spark, it’s why she is comatose. I can transplant by Kami energy to reignite her own spark, but I need a means of supplementing her actual power. Jack, do we have anything onboard like a senzu beam or anything Zao might have left behind?”

———————

The mirrored creatures grasping selves fall into the Void Tunnels and reappear in front of the God’s attack. The X shaped blast rips right through them and doesn’t stop, causing the arms and creatures to wither and die instantly. Koorimaru’s, you think this concentrated reality attack he has unleashed is more focused and won’t dissipate if it encounters something. Instead, it shreds it from reality.

———————

Vegeta nods slowly to Sarada.

“I see, and no Kakarot in sight. Won’t he be jealous.”

A smirk crosses his proud face as he points one finger out towards the God.

“God or not, I’m not impressed. Now, witness one who has surpassed a God already!”

With a thunderous roar, his super Saiyan aura grows massive and blue, his hair and eyes changing to blue as sparks of divine power travel through the aura, similar to Sarada and Parsley’s red God form.

“I am Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans, and this is what happens when one achieves Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan!”

He rockets off at insane speeds, almost quicker than her Ultra Instinct speed, and actually gets in the God’s face and punches him, staggering him back. He cups his hands at his side then throws them out, a massive beam fired that pushes the God further back.

Gallic Gun: Fire!”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Goku stares, then grows excited.

“An Angel and Eternal Dragon fused!? That’s amazing!”

His hands clench.

“What an amazingly powerful foe Vegeta gets to face! If onl….”

“Oh my, you wouldn’t want a piece of him, Goku.”

Whis, the Angel, moves forward and bows slightly to Parsley and says his name is Whis.

“Princess Parsley, I do apologize for my uncle’s behavior. Rather the black sheep of the family, I’m afraid. Dear cousin Held mentioned he was causing problems, but I never thought he’d go so far as to fuse with Eldfen. How…..poorly chosen.”

He eyes Goku.

“Sakin is an Angel, like me, in actuality my uncle, brother to my father the Grand Priest. He was a rather rotten seed that was sealed away, alongside a few other co-conspirators, many years ago alongside the other ‘destroyed’ universes. Much weakened, but I infer from the Princess that he’s somehow managed to supplement his missing power, yes? Even before this fusing with the second most powerful Eternal Dragon ever?”

Meanwhile, your Observational Focus slides off the Angel, unable to get a head on him. On Beerus, however, who’s ears have peeled in vague interest, you get the feeling of a fully fledged and peak of their powers God of Destruction more powerful than Cancer or She Who Stalks had ever been.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 11-30-2022 at 06:19 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat, as much as you can dodge, you do but eventually you get clipped by one.

And, suddenly, you feel your body shift and stumble forward as your limbs alter, your face contorts, and your body adjusts to now being….a scorpion?

Your new body and limbs will take time to get used to, but your power level does remain.
    ( Huh, what the **** happened to my body? Do I still even have my Bio-Electromagnokinesis? I mean the hybrid fighting style I use that incorporates Mcfrog style electromagnetic combat is completely based on my Bio-Electromagnokinesis
    ,my flexibility, and my ability to compress my limbs) Praxat thought.

( I could also inflate but I gave up using Efficiency Mode, Boost mode, Power mode, Max mode, and using tech that requires me to inflate my limbs to gigantic sizes. Hell, can I even use anything I learn in this body, and what the hell even is this body, some kind of scorpion race? If I can't turn into my electromagnetic energy form, then my speed is drastically reduced,) Praxat thought

( not to mention if I can't go Overclock, I'll be locked out of my most powerful physical state/ form, yet most dangerous due to the whole shorten, my life by 5.8 years thing. I use my Bio-Electromagnokinesis to achieve that state/form, if don't have access to that I can't even go into that state/form. Whatever the case, this feels weird) Praxat thought.

Praxat attempts to get used to her new body while trying to see if she can still generate Proton Electromagnetic Energy and Electron Electromagnetic Energy.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-30-2022 at 09:44 PM.
    My Forum check it out