Page 29 of 137 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

Zaofan blasts Koolard away, giving Shiro and Midori a much needed breather.

“Zaofan! Long time no see!” Midori says, waving as Shiro starts the process of healing them both, the two sisters looking battered. Shiro nods her thanks as she keeps working.

Glacia, meanwhile, seems to have Wheelo’s mech and Adam on the back foot, death beams lancing down perilously close to Wheelo and forcing Adam to keep the old doctor out of harms way.

As Zaofan vanishes to the Geofront to look for Jinzi, they look at Sasheem.

“You too, I guess. Where’s the toilet?”
    The battle outside was nearly won, but who could say how long this place would be safe?

Enemies just popping out of the ground, like daisies!

The only thing they could do was confront the fact that invading Earth on their watch was an idea that would land them in very deep trouble. Confidence in his allies - and Sasheem - in his mind, for a moment Zaofan turned prepared himself.

Speeding off through those familiar hallways, checking for any scientists and staffers where he could, he knew as well as any of them that the Geofront had been designed to house everyone in Capital City if need be. That made clearing each level of this place the utmost priority.

Because if there's anyone who'd make himself a target...it'd be Jinzi Pantaloon.

And so he started from the bottom, working his way through till he reached the CEO-come-Presidential office.

Usually, Adam's on duty up here, but if he's down there fighting, where's our guy?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

From what you can tell, Cancer has fled.

Or been called back. Sarada, you can feel the God mode slowly falling away from you as the heat of battle ebbs.
    It seemed she had run Cancer off. Either that or she ran out of time and Sakin called her back. Regardless, she had succeeded. It was only one out of the three targets, but that was one too many. That it was Parsley's daughter that was taken made it even worse. Her sister, whether she knew it or not, had entrusted those kids’ safety to her. To have let even one of them slip through her fingers was a hard pill to swallow.

“You better run, bitch,” she muttered, but with none of them fire she usual spoke with. Failure had dampened her spirits. “I have to get them back.” Pinach and Rutaba were nowhere to be found on Ruco. They wouldn't have left, so the only reason was they were taken. Them, along with Garnish, had been taken for leverage against her and Parsley.

“Your Highness!”

Sarada looked up and saw Senerg and Mato running up to her. Kumara was struggling to get out of the former’s arms the moment she saw her.

Sarada met them halfway and graciously plucked her daughter up. “The God of Destruction is gone. Ran off or got called back. She shrugged one shoulder and stroked the baby girl on the cheek with her tail. “She still managed to get away with Garnish.”

“What? Why?”

“Leverage. Sakin either wants me and Parsley to join his side or help him.” She still remembered vividly the vision Tiamat showed them months ago. She and the other Super Saiyans were standing beside the Asha'rah/Genesis amalgam. It was specifically noted that they were completely loyal to it. There was no better way to ensure that than kidnapping family members.

“Tch. Coward,” Mato spat. “What now?”

“We finish this.” Even though Cancer was gone, that didn't mean they were out of danger. There were still enemies that could attack. “I'm taking the kids and keeping them in Vaikuntha. They'll be safer there than here. Where's Mais?”

“Here I am!” The boy had been playing the a patch of dirt by the palace. He came running up, as happy-go-lucky as ever. Looking at him, she would have assumed he had already completely forgotten what happened in Ruco. That or had suppressed it already. “Where's Garnish?”

Or not.

She wasn't sure how to explain it to a four year old in a way that he could understand. She didn't want to lie, but didn't want to tell him the whole truth, either. “She got lost,” she said as she grabbed his hand. “Don't worry. Me and your moms are going to get her back.”

“...Oh.”

She sighed and activated a portal to Vaikuntha and stepped through. She opted to leave them in the care of the Turrip Saiyans. If nothing else, they could keep them occupied with their... science **** and what not. “Be good,” she said as she dropped them off. “And don’t worry. Everything will be okay.”

After that, she sped toward Ilargi to check on Parsley. By that point, she should have been mostly, if not completely, healed. Sure enough, she found her rising to her feet, albeit shakily. “Ah, you’re okay.”

“Y-” Whatever response she had died when Sarada landed beside her. “What happened to you?”

Sarada frowned, then remembered that she looked slightly different than normal. “E Bekon did... something to me. Connected me with the entire race. Whatever it was, it made me strong enough to fight off Cancer.”

“You... fought off...” Parsley trailed off and did that thing where she started mumbling under her breath as she was obviously putting the pieces together. With her sublime senses, she should have been more than able to connect the dots and help Sarada figure out what had happened to her. “It’s God Ki,” she eventually said. “You’ve transcended.”

“Trans...cended.” Suddenly, it all made sense. That was the word Auroc used to describe Beast God, Wolf God, and Last Daughter. It was impossible to sense their ki - at the time - and they were incredibly strong. Sarada had become a Saiyan God. “I did it.”

She remembered the conversation she had with Grinthorn about a year and a half ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "First off, Inanna won't be the only one with this so-called God-Ki." She smirked and jabbed a thumb at herself. "I plan on harnessing this power for myself and transcending what it means to be a Saiyan. I'll be a... a Saiyan God!"
    “Lady Inanna is a rare being. Exceedingly rare. To harness God-ki as a mortal......‘‘tis quite a feat. Not on you can ever achieve, your highness. But then again most mortals can’t, so don’t take too much offense.
    At that time, Alakazah was just another in a long line of people who had doubted Sarada. She had heard it all her life. “You can’t”, “you won’t”, “just give up”; she had heard it all before. When she listened to the naysayers, she didn’t. She proved them right and wallowed in her own misery. It was only when she stopped listening to what others thought she could do and listened only to what she herself knew she could do that she actually started making some progress. She had a lot of help along the way, but none of it would have matter or made a difference if she didn’t believe in herself first.

She became a god even when doing so for a mortal was “exceedingly rare”. She couldn’t wait to rub it in that prick’s face. Though, as much as she wanted to relish in her newfound power, the present situation had put a damper on her mood. “We’re in trouble. Cancer... escaped with Garnish.”

As feared, the colored drained from Parsley’s face. “Wh...what?”

“It was right after I ascended. They had some kind of teleportation technique. I destroyed the upper body, but the lower half had already teleported, with her in tow.” She looked at the ground, a heavy frown on her brow. “They also took Pinach and Rutaba.”

Parsley was silent for a very long time. Doubtless, she was struggling to reconcile her motherly instincts with the more logical half. “Sakin wanted all three kinds for leverage against us,” Sarada continued. “I don’t know why, but I figure it has something to do with Eva’s and Tiamat’s visions.”

“...Okay.”

Sarada swallowed and reached out to touch her shoulder. She was shaking badly, like a newborn lamb trying to rise to its feet and walk for the first time. “We’ll get them back. I promise. They’re safe. Sakin needs them alive to use against us.” To her, it was a simple calculus. Sakin couldn’t use hostages against them if those hostages were dead. Roughed up, sure, but they’d still need to be alive, and that was all that mattered. To that end, she felt confident that they would get them back.

Parsley could only nod numbly.

Sarada’s frown deepened. “Come on. Avoca and Tasure are waiting. I left Mais and Kumara here where they’ll be safe.” She opened a portal out of Vaikuntha and onto Ruco and led her out.

“Parsley! Thanks gods!” Avoca ran up and checked her over. There was quite a bit of blood caked on her neck and breastplate, but her injuries had healed nicely.

“Sakin has Garnish,” Parsley said in a hauntingly quiet voice. She glanced at Tasure. “You need to check in with Totoma. Sakin wants leverage against us; his family will be targeted.”

Sarada hadn’t considered that until Parsley said something. “I’m going to check things out around the Empire. If you and Avoca want to go ahead and head to Earth, I’ll catch up.” With that, she left them to reunite and went to check on her remaining soldiers.

It was a horror show. The Arcosian vampires left very little standing in their wake. Corpses, severed body parts, and absolute destruction littered the ground. The previously white sandy beaches were stained crimson and scorched black from the desperate and futile struggle against the invaders. So many of her soldiers were dead. A clump of hundreds was piled high near the shore. That seemed to be where the battle started.

Sarada could only walk helplessly through the carnage, knowing there was nothing she could do about it until their dragonballs reset in a few months. Until then, they would have to do their best to rebuild and move on.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a woman laying on the ground. “Neva!” She kneeled down by the fallen body of the Threshling Princess and gave her a shake. “Come on, wake up.” Without thinking, she gave her a portion of her energy to help her get back on her feet.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It seemed she had run Cancer off. Either that or she ran out of time and Sakin called her back. Regardless, she had succeeded. It was only one out of the three targets, but that was one too many. That it was Parsley's daughter that was taken made it even worse. Her sister, whether she knew it or not, had entrusted those kids’ safety to her. To have let even one of them slip through her fingers was a hard pill to swallow.

“You better run, bitch,” she muttered, but with none of them fire she usual spoke with. Failure had dampened her spirits. “I have to get them back.” Pinach and Rutaba were nowhere to be found on Ruco. They wouldn't have left, so the only reason was they were taken. Them, along with Garnish, had been taken for leverage against her and Parsley.

“Your Highness!”

Sarada looked up and saw Senerg and Mato running up to her. Kumara was struggling to get out of the former’s arms the moment she saw her.

Sarada met them halfway and graciously plucked her daughter up. “The God of Destruction is gone. Ran off or got called back. She shrugged one shoulder and stroked the baby girl on the cheek with her tail. “She still managed to get away with Garnish.”

“What? Why?”

“Leverage. Sakin either wants me and Parsley to join his side or help him.” She still remembered vividly the vision Tiamat showed them months ago. She and the other Super Saiyans were standing beside the Asha'rah/Genesis amalgam. It was specifically noted that they were completely loyal to it. There was no better way to ensure that than kidnapping family members.

“Tch. Coward,” Mato spat. “What now?”

“We finish this.” Even though Cancer was gone, that didn't mean they were out of danger. There were still enemies that could attack. “I'm taking the kids and keeping them in Vaikuntha. They'll be safer there than here. Where's Mais?”

“Here I am!” The boy had been playing the a patch of dirt by the palace. He came running up, as happy-go-lucky as ever. Looking at him, she would have assumed he had already completely forgotten what happened in Ruco. That or had suppressed it already. “Where's Garnish?”

Or not.

She wasn't sure how to explain it to a four year old in a way that he could understand. She didn't want to lie, but didn't want to tell him the whole truth, either. “She got lost,” she said as she grabbed his hand. “Don't worry. Me and your moms are going to get her back.”

“...Oh.”

She sighed and activated a portal to Vaikuntha and stepped through. She opted to leave them in the care of the Turrip Saiyans. If nothing else, they could keep them occupied with their... science **** and what not. “Be good,” she said as she dropped them off. “And don’t worry. Everything will be okay.”

After that, she sped toward Ilargi to check on Parsley. By that point, she should have been mostly, if not completely, healed. Sure enough, she found her rising to her feet, albeit shakily. “Ah, you’re okay.”

“Y-” Whatever response she had died when Sarada landed beside her. “What happened to you?”

Sarada frowned, then remembered that she looked slightly different than normal. “E Bekon did... something to me. Connected me with the entire race. Whatever it was, it made me strong enough to fight off Cancer.”

“You... fought off...” Parsley trailed off and did that thing where she started mumbling under her breath as she was obviously putting the pieces together. With her sublime senses, she should have been more than able to connect the dots and help Sarada figure out what had happened to her. “It’s God Ki,” she eventually said. “You’ve transcended.”

“Trans...cended.” Suddenly, it all made sense. That was the word Auroc used to describe Beast God, Wolf God, and Last Daughter. It was impossible to sense their ki - at the time - and they were incredibly strong. Sarada had become a Saiyan God. “I did it.”

She remembered the conversation she had with Grinthorn about a year and a half ago.

At that time, Alakazah was just another in a long line of people who had doubted Sarada. She had heard it all her life. “You can’t”, “you won’t”, “just give up”; she had heard it all before. When she listened to the naysayers, she didn’t. She proved them right and wallowed in her own misery. It was only when she stopped listening to what others thought she could do and listened only to what she herself knew she could do that she actually started making some progress. She had a lot of help along the way, but none of it would have matter or made a difference if she didn’t believe in herself first.

She became a god even when doing so for a mortal was “exceedingly rare”. She couldn’t wait to rub it in that prick’s face. Though, as much as she wanted to relish in her newfound power, the present situation had put a damper on her mood. “We’re in trouble. Cancer... escaped with Garnish.”

As feared, the colored drained from Parsley’s face. “Wh...what?”

“It was right after I ascended. They had some kind of teleportation technique. I destroyed the upper body, but the lower half had already teleported, with her in tow.” She looked at the ground, a heavy frown on her brow. “They also took Pinach and Rutaba.”

Parsley was silent for a very long time. Doubtless, she was struggling to reconcile her motherly instincts with the more logical half. “Sakin wanted all three kinds for leverage against us,” Sarada continued. “I don’t know why, but I figure it has something to do with Eva’s and Tiamat’s visions.”

“...Okay.”

Sarada swallowed and reached out to touch her shoulder. She was shaking badly, like a newborn lamb trying to rise to its feet and walk for the first time. “We’ll get them back. I promise. They’re safe. Sakin needs them alive to use against us.” To her, it was a simple calculus. Sakin couldn’t use hostages against them if those hostages were dead. Roughed up, sure, but they’d still need to be alive, and that was all that mattered. To that end, she felt confident that they would get them back.

Parsley could only nod numbly.

Sarada’s frown deepened. “Come on. Avoca and Tasure are waiting. I left Mais and Kumara here where they’ll be safe.” She opened a portal out of Vaikuntha and onto Ruco and led her out.

“Parsley! Thanks gods!” Avoca ran up and checked her over. There was quite a bit of blood caked on her neck and breastplate, but her injuries had healed nicely.

“Sakin has Garnish,” Parsley said in a hauntingly quiet voice. She glanced at Tasure. “You need to check in with Totoma. Sakin wants leverage against us; his family will be targeted.”

Sarada hadn’t considered that until Parsley said something. “I’m going to check things out around the Empire. If you and Avoca want to go ahead and head to Earth, I’ll catch up.” With that, she left them to reunite and went to check on her remaining soldiers.

It was a horror show. The Arcosian vampires left very little standing in their wake. Corpses, severed body parts, and absolute destruction littered the ground. The previously white sandy beaches were stained crimson and scorched black from the desperate and futile struggle against the invaders. So many of her soldiers were dead. A clump of hundreds was piled high near the shore. That seemed to be where the battle started.

Sarada could only walk helplessly through the carnage, knowing there was nothing she could do about it until their dragonballs reset in a few months. Until then, they would have to do their best to rebuild and move on.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a woman laying on the ground. “Neva!” She kneeled down by the fallen body of the Threshling Princess and gave her a shake. “Come on, wake up.” Without thinking, she gave her a portion of her energy to help her get back on her feet.
    So that was why this Cancer had attacked them. Kidnapping. Tch, pathetic.

Wait. Tasure's eyes widened as a horrible realization dawned upon her. Cado was on Earth, with only Bekon to protect him. While Bekon was strong... he wasn't strong enough to fend off these sorts of fighters. Damn it!

Putting her fingers to her forehead, her form blurred and disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~

Neva's consciousness slowly re-emerged out of the nothingness Cancer had sent her to with that knock-out blow. Her entire body hurt, probably from the backlash of her hozon (mis)usage. Still, she was alive... Cancer could have easily killed or hakai'd her while she was out, so why didn't... she?

The voice she heard jogged her memory. Just before being knocked out... she had sensed something quite unexpected: Sarada. While Sarada joining the fray of battle was not at all unusual, it was the nature and feeling of her power at that time that had been unusual. It had felt like the power of a deity. Or rather, it felt like that to the part of her that was Narayana.

...well, rather, she was more like a part of narayana, than the other way around? No matter, that connection allowed her a perspective on that feeling that would help her contextualize what was going on.

She opened her eyes to find the Saiyan Queen staring at her, looking uncharacteristically worried. Nevanlinna sat up, the effort making her body scream. She ignored the pain.

"Worry not, I live," she said. She glanced at Sarada, taking note of the fading embers of the Saiyan Queen's god form. "...how interesting. You've achieved... apotheosis. I'm pleased that my hopes for a miracle were not in vain..."

All of this could have gone much worse--they were alive, after all, and that was something most who came up against a God of Destruction could not say--but there was one thing she wanted to know..

"How? And is Cancer dead, or merely driven off?"
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 10-30-2021 at 10:18 AM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Totoma, you arrive upon the Lookout with the corpse, Eva and Kai awaiting your arrival as they sensed your approach.

Zaofan and Sasheem appear to be gone, as are Auroc and The Maven.
    Totoma landed on the lookout, dropping the corpse unceremoniously onto its surface. While his face was calm, anyone with any familiarity with body language--let alone saiyan body language--would be able to tell that he was agitated and worried. Muscles tense, tail flicking about at random... he couldn't suppress the subconscious indicators of stress. Or just didn't care to.

After a moment, he spoke: "...went to my house. It was destroyed, and my family... they've been kidnapped. Found this in the bubble--probably Karine's doing--and brought it here for someone who actually knows what they're doing with sensing crap to see if they can do something."

He sighed and sat down. There were still hotspots, but most were winding down, and he could sense the others at the major ones... they were all capable warriors, and wouldn't need his help to clean things up. That, and he felt like there was a good chance that if he left, this vampire frostie would spring back to life and kidnap Eva, too. That's how these things always went, it seemed like.

And so, he was staying here, for the time being.

Totoma sighed and slumped forward a bit. "...should've gone home immediately instead of coming here to show off."

Meagan slowly stirs near Maiz.

“Did….we’re alive than? Gods, I feel exhausted.”

She looks around.

“The kids?”
    Maiz sighed. "Mais and Kumara are okay, thanks to you. Garnish was taken." She already knew her mothers weren't going to respond well to that. "Thank you again, Meagan. It would have been far worse had you not shown up when you did."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    So that was why this Cancer had attacked them. Kidnapping. Tch, pathetic.

Wait. Tasure's eyes widened as a horrible realization dawned upon her. Cado was on Earth, with only Bekon to protect him. While Bekon was strong... he wasn't strong enough to fend off these sorts of fighters. Damn it!

Putting her fingers to her forehead, her form blurring and disappearing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Neva's consciousness slowly re-emerged out of the nothingness Cancer had sent her to with that knock-out blow. Her entire body hurt, probably from the backlash of her hozon (mis)usage. Still, she was alive... Cancer could have easily killed or hakai'd her while she was out, so why didn't... she?

The voice she heard jogged her memory. Just before being knocked out... she had sensed something quite unexpected: Sarada. While Sarada joining the fray of battle was not at all unusual, it was the nature and feeling of her power at that time that had been unusual. It had felt like the power of a deity. Or rather, it felt like that to the part of her that was Narayana.

...well, rather, she was more like a part of narayana, than the other way around? No matter, that connection allowed her a perspective on that feeling that would help her contextualize what was going on.

She opened her eyes to find the Saiyan Queen staring at her, looking uncharacteristically worried. Nevanlinna sat up, the effort making her body scream. She ignored the pain.

"Worry not, I live," she said. She glanced at Sarada, taking note of the fading embers of the Saiyan Queen's god form. "...how interesting. You've achieved... apotheosis. I'm pleased that my hopes for a miracle were not in vain..."

All of this could have gone much worse--they were alive, after all, and that was something most who came up against a God of Destruction could not say--but there was one thing she wanted to know..

"How? And is Cancer dead, or merely driven off?"
    Parsley gave Tasure's vanishing form a glance. If she remembered right, Avoca told her she had another son. That was yet another hostage for Sakin to take. What kind of coward would target innocent bystanders that had nothing to do with the fight? Sakin likened himself a savior, but he had spent the better part of the previous ten millennia lurking in the shadows and hiding in wait. He was a coward, and that strategy did nothing but provide evidence of such. Mere children, infants and toddlers, couldn't fight back. They were easier targets than herself or Sarada.

The wisest thing to do would be to meet up with the rest of their allies and form a strategy. Parsley knew that, but couldn't compel herself to stand up. She had been on her knees ever sense she arrived. She knew what to do, and what had to be done. So, why couldn't she stop shaking? She knew that Garnish wouldn't be harmed, but the worst case scenarios wouldn't stop running through her mind even with that irrefutable fact. Images of Garnish being erased with Hakai kept flashing through her head. She felt her stomach lurch every time her girl's blood-curdling scream was cut short by her erasure.

"It'll be alright," Avoca said softly. She felt her hands grip her underarms and pull her to her feet. "Come on. We can't do anything else here."

Part of her wanted... needed to travel to Sakin's world to get her daughter back. The other part knew that was suicide. She, as she was right then, was no match for him. She wouldn't live long enough to draw out the fight and even if she would, she doubted she could beat even his weakened fallen state. She knew it was a terrible idea, but it felt so appealing at the moment.

Unconsciously, she had pulled out the capsule for her ship and opened it.

"Parsley, what are you doing?"

"Get in."

"Wait!" Maiz's single word came from where she and Meagan were laying on the ground some distance away. "Parsley, whatever you intend on doing, don't."

She looked at her mother with a neutral expression. Only the occasional twitch showed she was feeling anything. "..."

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect them all," she said regretfully. "You trusted me with them, and I failed."

No excuses, even though she had a valid one. Those vampires were likely stronger than Maiz. Even if there weren't any vampires with Cancer, the GoD by herself was too much for most anyone, besides Sarada apparently. "I don't blame you." She said nothing more and climbed inside her ship.

Avoca frowned and followed her. "We'll be back."

Parsley's First Race vessel lifted off and took off, exiting the atmosphere then hurtling itself through space.

The lone two occupants rode in silence. The ship was on autopilot, allowing Parsley the opportunity to clear her thoughts. They were cluttered with worry and agitation. If she hadn't been so weak, she could have been there to help Sarada. Garnish wouldn't have been taken, and they could have driven off Cancer and her slaves sooner. She was a warrior, and also a mother, and couldn't do the one thing mother's were supposed to do: protect her child. There was no telling what Sakin had in store for Garnish and any other hostages he may have taken. She did know, however, that it wasn't going to be good.

"Hey," Avoca said suddenly. If she was expecting any words of conventional wisdom, she was disappointed. "There's a message from your Aunt. GP is under attack."

She didn't respond. If Enoki bothered to call them for help, then it must have been bad. Yet, the last thing she wanted to do was fight, not while her mind was preoccupied with other things. Still, they were likely only being defended by Blizzar. Depending on what he was facing, he may not have been enough.

She set coordinates for the GP base and let the ship direct them there.

When Neva sat up, Sarada let out a relieved sigh. "Good. I assume you were fighting Cancer before I got here. Thanks. That's a few that I owe you." For saving Parsley and for helping defend Ruco. She supposed the slaughter would have been even worse than it already was. "Cancer's gone, but she made off with my niece." She let out a heavy sigh. "I don't know how to get her back."

Suddenly, her fiery aura disappeared and her hair returned to its natural brown hue. "Guess that's it for the god power." She didn't know what apo...apothetheory?... meant, but she assumed it had something to do with her god powers. "Thank E Bekon for that one. He helped me transcend into godhood." Her aura was gone, but she could feel that the God Ki remained. "I think I'm stuck with this god ki stuff." She couldn't wait to show Inanna that she finally ascended. After getting her ass kicked every time they sparred, she could finally fight her wife on an even keel.

...whenever she felt like coming back, that was.

Shaking that thought aside, she continued, "You needed me to take you into Vaikuntha so you can heal? You look exhausted."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Parsley gave Tasure's vanishing form a glance. If she remembered right, Avoca told her she had another son. That was yet another hostage for Sakin to take. What kind of coward would target innocent bystanders that had nothing to do with the fight? Sakin likened himself a savior, but he had spent the better part of the previous ten millennia lurking in the shadows and hiding in wait. He was a coward, and that strategy did nothing but provide evidence of such. Mere children, infants and toddlers, couldn't fight back. They were easier targets than herself or Sarada.

The wisest thing to do would be to meet up with the rest of their allies and form a strategy. Parsley knew that, but couldn't compel herself to stand up. She had been on her knees ever sense she arrived. She knew what to do, and what had to be done. So, why couldn't she stop shaking? She knew that Garnish wouldn't be harmed, but the worst case scenarios wouldn't stop running through her mind even with that irrefutable fact. Images of Garnish being erased with Hakai kept flashing through her head. She felt her stomach lurch every time her girl's blood-curdling scream was cut short by her erasure.

"It'll be alright," Avoca said softly. She felt her hands grip her underarms and pull her to her feet. "Come on. We can't do anything else here."

Part of her wanted... needed to travel to Sakin's world to get her daughter back. The other part knew that was suicide. She, as she was right then, was no match for him. She wouldn't live long enough to draw out the fight and even if she would, she doubted she could beat even his weakened fallen state. She knew it was a terrible idea, but it felt so appealing at the moment.

Unconsciously, she had pulled out the capsule for her ship and opened it.

"Parsley, what are you doing?"

"Get in."

"Wait!" Maiz's single word came from where she and Meagan were laying on the ground some distance away. "Parsley, whatever you intend on doing, don't."

She looked at her mother with a neutral expression. Only the occasional twitch showed she was feeling anything. "..."

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect them all," she said regretfully. "You trusted me with them, and I failed."

No excuses, even though she had a valid one. Those vampires were likely stronger than Maiz. Even if there weren't any vampires with Cancer, the GoD by herself was too much for most anyone, besides Sarada apparently. "I don't blame you." She said nothing more and climbed inside her ship.

Avoca frowned and followed her. "We'll be back."

Parsley's First Race vessel lifted off and took off, exiting the atmosphere then hurtling itself through space.

The lone two occupants rode in silence. The ship was on autopilot, allowing Parsley the opportunity to clear her thoughts. They were cluttered with worry and agitation. If she hadn't been so weak, she could have been there to help Sarada. Garnish wouldn't have been taken, and they could have driven off Cancer and her slaves sooner. She was a warrior, and also a mother, and couldn't do the one thing mother's were supposed to do: protect her child. There was no telling what Sakin had in store for Garnish and any other hostages he may have taken. She did know, however, that it wasn't going to be good.

"Hey," Avoca said suddenly. If she was expecting any words of conventional wisdom, she was disappointed. "There's a message from your Aunt. GP is under attack."

She didn't respond. If Enoki bothered to call them for help, then it must have been bad. Yet, the last thing she wanted to do was fight, not while her mind was preoccupied with other things. Still, they were likely only being defended by Blizzar. Depending on what he was facing, he may not have been enough.

She set coordinates for the GP base and let the ship direct them there.

When Neva sat up, Sarada let out a relieved sigh. "Good. I assume you were fighting Cancer before I got here. Thanks. That's a few that I owe you." For saving Parsley and for helping defend Ruco. She supposed the slaughter would have been even worse than it already was. "Cancer's gone, but she made off with my niece." She let out a heavy sigh. "I don't know how to get her back."

Suddenly, her fiery aura disappeared and her hair returned to its natural brown hue. "Guess that's it for the god power." She didn't know what apo...apothetheory?... meant, but she assumed it had something to do with her god powers. "Thank E Bekon for that one. He helped me transcend into godhood." Her aura was gone, but she could feel that the God Ki remained. "I think I'm stuck with this god ki stuff." She couldn't wait to show Inanna that she finally ascended. After getting her ass kicked every time they sparred, she could finally fight her wife on an even keel.

...whenever she felt like coming back, that was.

Shaking that thought aside, she continued, "You needed me to take you into Vaikuntha so you can heal? You look exhausted."
    "Think nothing of it," said Neva. "...though I find it a bit amusing that I seem to be developing a habit of interfering in Saiyan business every year or thereabouts. First Auroc, now... Sakin."

The bit about taking her nephew was troubling. That would give Sakin leverage over the group, to some extent, but it also carried a silver lining.

"...he considers us enough of a threat to attempt to... mitigate before we can rise to the challenge he represents," she said. "One can hardly blame him, considering the odds we've repeatedly overcome. And rest assured, we shall overcome him as well."

She wasn't 100% convinced of that, truth be told. Her higher self knew how formidable angels were. Even lacking his former power, Sakin was likely still stronger than a God of Destruction. However, she had also learned not to doubt her friends in their ability to, if one would forgive a bit of profanity, kick people's asses.

The explanation for how Sarada ascended didn't make much sense to her. E Bekon was capable and fairly knowledgeable about a number of subjects, but him knowing a method to uplift someone to godhood was... beyond the pale. However, soon enough, Bajie spoke up within her mind.

'Gotta be the Kizuna... funneling all the hopes, dreams, and power of an entire people into a single individual. Did it myself, back in the day... though the power didn't stick around.'

That... helped contextualize what happened, but it was still absurd. There had to be more to it.

There is. Gotta be strong enough, or you die. Have to be skilled enough to control the power... or you die. Gotta have the mental fortitude to bear the burden of having all those hopes, dreams, and thoughts bearing down on you, realizing that it all rides on you... or you die.

Sounds like it was a risky proposition... one only a particularly skilled and powerful individual would be able to emerge from alive. In some respects, what had transpired today really had been a miracle, in its implausibility.

"...I see. For one that professes a desire to stay out of our affairs, he sure seems keen to act against his own words..."

In the end, despite his bad experiences and aloof, E Bekon, deep down, was not all that different from the Totoma of their timeline.

"And yes, I am quite exhausted. In pain, too, if I am to be honest..." she said. "And beyond that, I have a gift for you there. On Ilargi, I have a... facility of sorts, where I've been doing research and experiments, of various types. I shan't bore you with the details, but I have pioneered an evolution of threshling arms and armorcrafting. You might have noticed Avoca's new armor--that is my handwork. Exquisite quality and reinforced with both magic and hozon. Provided there is not too much of a gap between the attack and her, she may very well be able to consume a blast of hakai and survive."

Little did she know that Tavoca had done just that not too long before.

"What awaits you is a bit different, but I believe you shall find it a fitting gift."
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 10-30-2021 at 12:23 PM.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The 88 thousand tons of the Gotengo lurched stiffly to the right as the tendrils struck against its reinforced hull, adrift on the tides of chaotic air as it veered with the momentum and twist violently to the right.

The voice, that mad cackle, did not go unnoticed; how could it for anything with consciousness? It spread like ice through the hull, the airlocks and sealed panes of this spacefaring vessel, crawling disembodied from the twisted hulk before them, as if the licentious conjurer had manifest behind, beside, and within this physical space. Crossed over into the realm of his masters, Agravain's presence seemed to have expanded and grown beyond a conventional reckoning, and its effects did not go unnoticed as the starship lurched.

With Hops easing some of the burden by taking over some of the piloting manually and Aleka assisting in guiding the energies animating the Gotengo's automated energy processes, Ochazuke's momentary fall in focus seized from its instruments as he started form his meditative state, his eyes cast wide open as if roused from the nightmare of deepest sleep. As his expanded awareness fed the engines of this machine in totality, so had the experience of otherworldly terror briefly steal his focus.

Ochazuke cursed, his eyes wide awake as he struggled to regain the rhythm of his breath.

"The magic of the Void is many things. A font of power, a source of change. I have seen the heights of Queen Persephones's country and the sacrificial foundation it was built upon. If this Grey Thorn seeks to replace her, it will be an ordeal of madness to engage it." Gritting his teeth, Ochazuke projected a Kiai through the machine, a surge in power jolt the Gotengo back to life as it banked to one side. The circular bore-saws on its underside flashed as they spun, their jagged edges folding themselves into the bristling needles where they reached and dragging the vessel along the Agravain-cretaure's hide.

When Erosa fired the Chaff Artillery they arced upwards and fell to the centre of the spectral mass. Once, these specially treated figments of First Metal had generated a planetary spatial distortion field, fixing Earth in its position in that vulnerable moment. Detonated within the intersection between worlds, who knows what the effect might be?

OOC: Charge - 2
    "That taste on your mind.....that fear, I remember it well. It was once my own." Agravains voice taunted Ochazuke, further grinding at his mental state. "The fear of an end, the impermanence of your trifling existence. Had you bowed before the queen you could have been blessed as I was...now you'll end, trapped in a worthless shell granted by a feeble god, a joke meant only to amuse her folly and nothing more. I pity you....perhaps if we had a creator worthy of such a title things could have been different."

The hull screeched as dozens of long arms dug in, some tearing along its side and leaving burning trenches, other digging in more forcefully...reaching through the armor and tearing inside. the spinning blades attempted to clash against the arms...but it was akin to cutting thick puddling. In the event it did sever the detached appendage would lose cohesion almost immediately and splash against the hull, but more often then not it would simply cut through to slowly and emerge the other side, coating the blades with a dark burning muck that quickly began to distorted the blades as through rendered through a strong acid.

Yet, his mocking words were undoubtedly cut short when the chaff detonated. A brilliant flash engulfed the space between the ship and the many eyes....and in its aftermath a shower of grey sparks expanded, coating the massive creature and some of its more forward facing arms....a wave of pain seemed to radiate across the mental landscape, and the areas touched gained a less etherical and more solid state.

In response, the creature dug those limbs that had made it through the hull in further....like tendrils, they ripped into the narrow corridors of the ship and deposed their contents. Coven Mages, mutated beyond recognition, babbling ancient curses as they emerged from the still burning masses. They launched destructive magics with reckless abandon...for theirs was not to survive, but to ensure their enemies destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "That taste on your mind.....that fear, I remember it well. It was once my own." Agravains voice taunted Ochazuke, further grinding at his mental state. "The fear of an end, the impermanence of your trifling existence. Had you bowed before the queen you could have been blessed as I was...now you'll end, trapped in a worthless shell granted by a feeble god, a joke meant only to amuse her folly and nothing more. I pity you....perhaps if we had a creator worthy of such a title things could have been different."

The hull screeched as dozens of long arms dug in, some tearing along its side and leaving burning trenches, other digging in more forcefully...reaching through the armor and tearing inside. the spinning blades attempted to clash against the arms...but it was akin to cutting thick puddling. In the event it did sever the detached appendage would lose cohesion almost immediately and splash against the hull, but more often then not it would simply cut through to slowly and emerge the other side, coating the blades with a dark burning muck that quickly began to distorted the blades as through rendered through a strong acid.
    Ochazuke sat in the command chair, the Zero System interface upon his brow pulsing as ki carried intention through the ship's matrix. Much like the struggling bulk of the Gotengo, the thoughts seized, shaken from their composure by the unspeakable and untenable thing before them. Ciliated prongs from those spiderlike legs resolved to corrosive, effluvial grime that washed against the broad underside of the vessel; vicariously through the ki-and-technology embued to him, he felt the rot spread and cold scrape as if it against it was his own flesh. It was not a pain, immediate and shocking, but a hollow absence projected through phantom sensation as he felt the integration fade, and darkness as the spells flashed and reeked havoc on the lower decks.

With a thought as easily as bending a finger, immediately the hallways battened down with reinforced doors. For creatures such as the fallen magicians, they'd only buy a moment's time, but Ochazuke would not trade the lives of his crewmen left comatose within their suspension fields from the previous battle. Meidcal drones dragged them through the air and further into the layered structure of the Gotengo tp concealed them. In his waking meditation, he was mindful of all things; most prominently the apparent doom that washed against them, the thinning moments, and the taunting voice that carried through the ether.

Yet, his mocking words were undoubtedly cut short when the chaff detonated. A brilliant flash engulfed the space between the ship and the many eyes....and in its aftermath a shower of grey sparks expanded, coating the massive creature and some of its more forward facing arms....a wave of pain seemed to radiate across the mental landscape, and the areas touched gained a less etherical and more solid state.

In response, the creature dug those limbs that had made it through the hull in further....like tendrils, they ripped into the narrow corridors of the ship and deposed their contents. Coven Mages, mutated beyond recognition, babbling ancient curses as they emerged from the still burning masses. They launched destructive magics with reckless abandon...for theirs was not to survive, but to ensure their enemies destruction.
    The dark matter of the void lapped and burned. Like liquid fire, a contradiction in its build yet the perception of it even within the sublime measured it for what it was. Yet when the Chaff struck upon Agravain's form and locked that creature from beyond, fixed in stasis within the realm he reached into, Ochazuke found the weight of Arthur's Ring.

"Fear of death...perhaps that is the ultimate folly of all who live, Grey Thorn,," he spoke to Morgan then. "You perhaps know it best of all, once designated the White Petal. Rather a cruel thing to uphold, isn't it, for a petal is acknowledged only as it falls in droves to be discarded upon the winds to rot and die."

Though the moments thinned with the matter of the starship, as the Void stared at them from many-angles and many-eyes form the abyss, with Banjakuza had Ochazuke observed the unholy host and glimpsed its true nature. It heralded dread and doom and darkness; within that innermost working of its, he made his target. As the men turned Void fodder broke apart, so did the Gotengo from the limbs of the shadowy goliath before them, and Ochazuke resumed control of the vessel. Supported by Aleka, the energies animating the starship pulled it ahead with renewed vigor, and now they found a clear direction.

Hops Barrel, the Saiyan lost to time, shrugged as he stepped from the copilot's console, and with a smirk picked up his blasters and strode from the bridge to tend with the most immediate distractions that were knocking on their door.

"Of your order, however, you are the last. Of Avalon's memory, the only one that remembers what it was. These Grey Thorns before us would choke the life from the Earth, uproot innocents for their sustenance and take with it all the promise and potential of new life to prolong their own without end. These ones that worship subversion and celebrate the end of all things say they are without fear."

With Aleka synchronizing her elemental meditation into the idiosychnracies of Basaraa's constructs, the breaches in the hull and structures of the Gotengo were slowly rebuild, sealing the fallen Void Worshippers in.

"Tell me, Morgan, for all these who sacrifice their will to the fallen ones, have they truly conquered death, or have they only fled from facing it? Can you call still call them kindred?"

Charge: 4
    Last edited by grampagen; 10-30-2021 at 02:27 PM.

"What awaits you is a bit different, but I believe you shall find it a fitting gift."
    "That's not as flattering as it should be," Sarada replied dryly. Sakin considering them to be so threatening that he would go to those lengths only made her wonder how much lower he was willing to stoop in order to make sure they didn't interfere. A part of her knew that he would kill any of the hostages he managed to capture if it meant they would stay their hand out of fear of anyone else dying. If that was the case... then she would have no choice but to comply. Even with the universe at stake, she couldn't and wouldn't bring herself to treat any of them as an acceptable loss, even if doing so would ensure their victory. Even with the dragonballs - assuming he killed them in a conventional way and didn't just erase them - the consequences of death didn't just go away upon resurrection.

She bent down and scooped Neva up and walked her through into Vaikuntha. "E Bekon is more helpful than he lets on." After all, he was the one who trained with Pinach after Totoma fucked his ki up last year. "He trained helped me go Super Saiyan during the tournament, trained my brother last year, and now this. Plus all the other stuff he's done that I don't know about. Wish I could repay him somehow."

In the end, all she could do was use the power he helped her achieve to protect and continue leading the Saiyans toward redemption. After all, he was the way that he was because the purebreds on Callion. She owed him at least that much, to make sure there was no chance of something like that ever happening again.

Once they crossed over, she lifted off and quickly flew toward Ilargi. "Yeah, I noticed but didn't get the chance to comment on it. It looks great." More importantly, it sounded like it had a practical use tailor-made to fit Avoca's particular skillset. That made her excited to see what her armor could do! "Sounds like you've been busy the past year."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"That's not as flattering as it should be," Sarada replied dryly. Sakin considering them to be so threatening that he would go to those lengths only made her wonder how much lower he was willing to stoop in order to make sure they didn't interfere. A part of her knew that he would kill any of the hostages he managed to capture if it meant they would stay their hand out of fear of anyone else dying. If that was the case... then she would have no choice but to comply. Even with the universe at stake, she couldn't and wouldn't bring herself to treat any of them as an acceptable loss, even if doing so would ensure their victory. Even with the dragonballs - assuming he killed them in a conventional way and didn't just erase them - the consequences of death didn't just go away upon resurrection.

She bent down and scooped Neva up and walked her through into Vaikuntha. "E Bekon is more helpful than he lets on." After all, he was the one who trained with Pinach after Totoma fucked his ki up last year. "He trained helped me go Super Saiyan during the tournament, trained my brother last year, and now this. Plus all the other stuff he's done that I don't know about. Wish I could repay him somehow."

In the end, all she could do was use the power he helped her achieve to protect and continue leading the Saiyans toward redemption. After all, he was the way that he was because the purebreds on Callion. She owed him at least that much, to make sure there was no chance of something like that ever happening again.

Once they crossed over, she lifted off and quickly flew toward Ilargi. "Yeah, I noticed but didn't get the chance to comment on it. It looks great." More importantly, it sounded like it had a practical use tailor-made to fit Avoca's particular skillset. That made her excited to see what her armor could do! "Sounds like you've been busy the past year."
    Quickly was an understatement. Neva wasn't sure Sarada even noticed, but the Saiyan queen, untransformed, was now much quicker than she was... likely a result of internalizing her god ki. Or adapting to that level of power to an extent. Regardless, the trip to her 'home' on Ilargi was short, to put it succinctly.

"You have no idea... since I, for all intents and purposes, do not age within Vaikuntha, from my perspective, this past year has been approximately..." She paused, trying to remember just how long she'd spent on Ilargi. She couldn't quite remember, and that was... worrying. "...two centuries? Researching, developing, training, improving..."

Neva didn't need to be carried by the time they touched down, though she was still a bit... unsteady, for a few moments. After a few moments to adjust, she approached the entrance and opened it using what appeared to be hand, retinal, and energy scanners. Leading Sarada deeper into the facility, she explained, in so many words, what she had been up to.

"Almost a year ago, we discovered an absolutely massive and ancient first race colony ship on Reshlan. By massive, I mean that it had served as the bedrock of a mountain range... all of it. Inside, we discovered a first race artificial intelligence, who agreed to instruct me on first race science. Ilargi allowed me to learn and master these arts, as well as integrate first race technological principles into our existing knowledge to vastly improve our capabilities. I've spent quite some time crafting gifts for all of our allies, both as a practical matter and for practice."

They entered a small room that looked like a mix between a high-tech forge and a mage's study. There were multiple displays, over which various objects were hovering. Some were weapons, others armors, and some were miscellaneous objects. There was even a surfboard, of all things. Nevanlinna went to one of the armors--a slightly ornate, but still practical set of saiyan armor emblazoned with Sarada's royal seal, leaving no doubt as to whom it belonged."

Taking the armor down, Nevanlinna handed it to Sarada. "The bodysuit is a somewhat pared down version of my people's new combat skins, which I developed during the past, er, year. It's not quite as bulky, and less protective than those skins, but it alone still offers top-class protection without restricting mobility. It also possesses self-repair and cleaning abilities, allowing for hands-off maintenance... provided it is not completely destroyed, anyway."

"The cuirass is enchanted to shore up one of your few weaknesses in a fight: magical defense. It... still would not be advisable to simply stand and take a sustained barrage of spells from anyone comparable to you, but it will allow you enough passive defense against magic to not have to worry about singular spells or magical sneak attacks. In short, it will allow you the chance to bring your martial might to bear against most mages. And I'm sure you know that the vast majority of magic users... are not like Parsley or myself. They rely on magic almost exclusively, and once that absolute advantage is no longer so absolute, they often fold quite quickly."

She paused for a moment, then added: "...I will admit that I am unsure how it will fare against Alakazah or someone else of his magical caliber. It may work, especially on a glancing blow, but I would strongly suggest not attempting a head on defense against that level and type of magic. Once I've had a chance to analyze that type of magic, I may be able to upgrade this armor's capabilities further, but for now I can only work with what I am familiar with."

She would have infused Hozon into the armor, like with Avoca's, but Sarada's armor had been one of her earlier projects, and she hadn't quite figured out how to balance and syncronize magical energy and Hozon when she'd crafted it. At least not on a long-term basis.

Giving Sarads some time to don her new armor, Neva turned her attention to other matters. "Syneva, how is Project Garuda coming along?"

An artificial, but still feminine voice answered: "Final phase is near completion. Life signs: stabilized and normal. Hozon: Recovered and stable. Mental activity has been detected, and is stable."

"Oh? Has he awoken?"

"Negative. He yet slumbers, but seems to be... dreaming, as organics often do."

That was good... it likely wouldn't be long before she could label that project a success. Until then, however, she'd let him enjoy his slumber.

That was good... it likely wouldn't be long before she could label that project a success. Until then, however, she'd let him enjoy his slumber.
    "Two hundred years?" A day on the outside was a year in Vaikuntha, so spending two centuries was more than possible. It was just that Sarada couldn't imagine spending that kind of time doing anything. She could pretty much master all of her forms - well, her new form - with that kind of time, overcome her mental hangups, and discover new things about herself that she otherwise wouldn't have had time to find; she also could become a colder and more isolated version of herself. Since she thrived off interacting with other people, even just one person, it was something she could never do. Neva seemed to be different. Then again, she wasn't alone.

She figured there was more to that First Race stuff than what they found in Midori's hideout and on Terra. Artificial intelligence was still a bit beyond her and the Saiyans. They hadn't grasped it yet, beyond computers being able to do simple things. Computers that could fully interact with them like they were real people? That was still a distant dream. Anyway, having another person - albeit mechanical - to train and learn with would stem some of the loneliness, she supposed. And the fruits looked and sounded promising.

Neva's workshop looked like a mix of Parsley's magic library and the labs on Turrip. A perfect blend of magic and science was possible, she guessed. While her feelings on magic had lightened up over the years, it was still a mystery to her. And to be fair, so was science. "Don't understand much about science or magic, but a combination of the two is definitely potent. And having your own AI, what's that like? We still haven't figured it out, but I imagine it's like having a servant always on tap."

Ah, the armor. Sarada excitedly took it and looked it over. She could see where Neva took hints from Saiyan design. What she was currently holding, though, was far more regal in aesthetic and more befitting of a warrior queen than her current royal armor. "Thank you, Neva. You didn't have to, and I really appreciate this."

She grinned and quickly shed her old armor and started to don her new armor. The bodysuit worn under it was snug and comfortable. The self-cleaning aspect was especially appealing, since she could barely be bothered to wash her tights. Of course, she had servants whose job it was to tend to her practical needs, but she could wash her own clothes - when she remembered - damn it! She put on the breastplate next. It conformed to her figure nicely, so she still looked like herself and not a block of metal. Her movement wasn't restricted in the slightest, which was the most important aspect of any kind of armor, especially for an infighter like herself. Donning the boots, gloves, and cape, she threw a few rapid-fire punches and kicks to test out her range of motion. It was the same as her old armor.

She also felt lighter on her feet and having the added protection made her feel better about facing off against those magic nerds in the future.

Everything fit well. She found a mirror and looked herself over.

"Whoa, nice!" she exclaimed. "Looks great and gives me exactly what I need. Thanks again!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Shut up, scrapheap!" Sasheem grunted in annoyance, backhanding the android out of his way as he glared down at Glacia. "Sasheem doesn't even remember if he's fought you or not, snowcone, but he's ready to smack you back down to where you belong!" The Majin stated, letting his arm reach down and phase through the floor behind him as he spoke. From there, his arm snaked beneath the floor, his hand only emerging to grab Glacia's ankle and drag her away from Wheelo and Adam and towards Sasheem instead.

With his free hand, he launched an Annihilation Orb in front of him, intent to Swing Glacia into the massive sphere of ki.
    She neutralizes it with a quickly summoned Death Ball, the two attacks clashing and throwing both back, with Glacia escaping his grasp.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar's eyes widened, just barely moving out of the way as his shoulders each took a hit from two death beams, missing the third one. Luckily the other two were not deep wounds, but they drew blood. "I suppose you're aware...my fighting style leads to many a weakness on such vast battlefields as this. Certainly, I could alter it...or resort to crude tactics such as yours. I've had to fight for my life in ways I was certainly not used to, years ago, you see. It always comes down to my opponents sporting some sort of clear advantage. Range...magic. In the past two years or so, I've actually begun to train to mitigate this."

"And do you know what I've come up with...?" Blizzar inquired, rhetorically. "I have to set my opponents to my own pace..." Blizzar smirked, bringing forth one of the telekinetic barriers he brought forth before, only this time...he placed the barrier around himself and one of the Incenios, cutting off the other two. "Now, the same rules apply to this barrier as before. One of my fists controls its motions..."

Blizzar brought forth lightning fasts jabs toward the stomach of the Incenio he faced. As he did the barrier rocked forward towards another Incenio. "But, I won't tell you which one, of course. And if you so happen to try and shoot this barrier, I'll add to your blast and let it detonate. So, with that in mind..." Blizzar put up his fists in a boxing stance. "...Let's fight like gentlemen."
    The two outside sneer but keep from blasting for now as the third, the one trapped inside with you, launches his own blistering counter flurry of punches. He looks battered, but determined.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    The barely alive Praxat slowly turns herself over on her back and slowly places her right hand on her stomach. ( Now that my mind's clear. I should have blasted Dash with all the ambient electromagnetic energy I had previously stored and accumulated so she could channel it through her gauntlets. ) Praxat thought.

( So, she could take out the other one, while I used Gigavolt Spear to take out Haru. I didn't need to use all that ambient electromagnetic energy for that tech. I could have just used my raw electromagnetic energy,) Praxat thought.

( I'm hanging on by a thread, but luckily I know how to heal myself. Based on the extent of my injury, I might shave a year or more off my life, but I have to do this. So I'll survive. I can't say the same for Haru,) Praxat thought.

Praxat uses her Bio-Electromagnokinesis to focus on controlling electrons to heal herself by accelerating her cell division. ( That tech I used destroyed him from the inside out. It wreaked havoc on his central nervous system, motor neurons, peripheral nerves, and internal organs. Haru's internal organs are pretty much mush,) Praxat thought.

( Haru is as good as dead,) Praxat thought.
    Haru eventually disappears in a brief portal like puff of grey power, leaving Praxat to slowly watch Dash and Sickle battle each other fairly evenly.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM