Page 37 of 137 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Durive turns around as the ship explodes behind him and strikes a victory pose.....as much as one can when one's limbs have no joints, digits, and amount to a pile of massive chopsticks anyway.
    Durive would see that the Katchin Squad and the other few remaining GP defenders have driven off most of the attackers, with the exception of Blizzar and his fight (and the two Saiyans).
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Queen Nevin breathes a sigh if relief as she realizes her son and the innocents would be safe at least. With a mental thank you to her daughter, she moves to Luop’s side and engages in battle.

The Threshlings, with their armor and magic, are surprisingly well suited to fighting the hordes and easily seem to have the upper hand.

A band of Gold Knights are even containing the two of Cancer’s Icer-Vampire children.

But it is when She Who Stalks walks into the capital from a storm portal, that a feeling of dread fills the planet. No longer heels back by Caliban, the demon-God walks and in her wake she leaves nothing but despair. She makes her way toward Nevin.

Sarada, you do feel like you can access your God Ki.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Queen Nevin breathes a sigh if relief as she realizes her son and the innocents would be safe at least. With a mental thank you to her daughter, she moves to Luop’s side and engages in battle.

The Threshlings, with their armor and magic, are surprisingly well suited to fighting the hordes and easily seem to have the upper hand.

A band of Gold Knights are even containing the two of Cancer’s Icer-Vampire children.

But it is when She Who Stalks walks into the capital from a storm portal, that a feeling of dread fills the planet. No longer heels back by Caliban, the demon-God walks and in her wake she leaves nothing but despair. She makes her way toward Nevin.

Sarada, you do feel like you can access your God Ki.
    The Threshling were more than capable of holding their own against the endless stream of Demons and Vampires pouring out of the planetary blanket of crimson clouds that hung overhead. That was good; it meant that by holding their own, Sarada and Neva wouldn't have to worry about keeping an eye on them and rushing off to save them if they got in trouble. Granted, they had the option and permission to flee if things turned south. She only hoped those warriors weren't as stubborn as Saiyan soldiers were.

There! I can feel it! Sarada's form was ready, so she wasted no time in drawing it out.

Her fiery aura exploded like a wildfire as she streaked across the sky. She could feel the unnerving despair that was pouring off She Who Stalks like a musk. She shuddered, but steeled herself and landed in front of Queen Nevin. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Your Highness," she greeted, briefly turning her head to offer her older contemporary a small smile. "I wish it was under better circumstances."

She turned her attention back to the GoD. There was little doubt that she was stronger than every other person on the planet combined, but that didn't mean Sarada was going to cower in fear! Even if all she could was stall until help arrived. Neva sent the message to the others. Telling them to stay away was offensive. She was expecting to show up at some point, somehow.

Until then, she and Neva would hold the line.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

M-Incenio waves a hand and shimmering blades of light surround him as he flies towards Parsley.

K-Incenio powers up death beams with both pointer fingers and begins rapid firing them at Avoca.
    The two Incenios were coming to them, which worked to Parsley's and Avoca's favor.

For the former, she cut her hand open and molded the blood that poured out of the wound into a series of runes. Those runes spread out in front of her and shifted until they formed multiple shields that surrounded her like a phalanx. Within the shields, Parsley summoned her ax and let it gather ambient solar power from the nearby sun.

For Avoca, she held her position near Parsley and waited for K-Incenio to come to her. When the volley of Death Beams were fired and come toward her that time, she was ready.

Unlimited Eat Works - Ultimate Glutton

She opened her mouth. As if caught in a water vortex, the Death Beams spirals into her mouth, their full energy added to Avoca's reserves. Instead of immediately retaliating, she instead cupped her hands and started formed a cloudy white mist between them.

Just a little bit closer.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

OT: Jinzi’s a bit away from where they are, but we’ll presume this happens once you meet back up.

IC:

He nods.

“We’ll see what we can do about it.”
    OT: Sure thing

IC:

" Thanks. The person I'm referring to his name is Bulllick McFrog, and he has a title. It's The Black Thunderer of Dartcha. He's my grandmother Araxat's uncle. I learn a lot from him," Praxat said.

" Such as how to use Bio-Electromagnokinesis to perceive, understand, control and generate electronic, digital, and radio transmissions. How to manipulate electrical signals. How to use my Bio-Electromagnokinesis to heal myself. How to use my power to do Electrolysis," Praxat said.

"How to turn my body into pure electromagnetic energy and to develop a sense I never knew I had. That sense is electroreception.

" To develop it, I had not to rely on my eyesight. Which is why I'm wearing this blindfold covering my eyes. It was a part of my training to develop electroreception," Praxat said.

" I still wearing this blindfold because I want to master the sense. Showed me the true nature of Bio-Electromagnokinesis. His combat style is called Mcfrog style Electromagnetokinetic Combat, and he's a swordmaster," Praxat said.

" his combat style, the one he trained me under, has six sword styles. I only knew 2. The two I know are called Levitating Sword Style and Thunder Dragon Sword Style. The rest are called Lightning Phoenix Sword Style, Thousand Iron sand sword style, Thunder Hop Sword Style, and Thunderstruck Master Sword Style," Praxat said.

" I also learned from him that I can store and accumulate ambient electromagnetic energy. Which I tested out when I got here, to Earth. The result was that by storing and accumulating ambient electromagnetic energy. I could gradually increase my power over time the more I did it," Praxat said.

" However, there was a side effect. The side effect was that it affected my mind. The more ambient electromagnetic energy I stored and accumulated. The more I felt like I was losing my sanity. If Dash hadn't shown up when she did, I probably would have completely lost my mind," Praxat said.

" It was like a drug the more ambient electromagnetic energy I stored and accumulated. The more I wanted. Bulllick never warned me about the danger of doing that. I guess he wanted me to find out on my own," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The Threshling were more than capable of holding their own against the endless stream of Demons and Vampires pouring out of the planetary blanket of crimson clouds that hung overhead. That was good; it meant that by holding their own, Sarada and Neva wouldn't have to worry about keeping an eye on them and rushing off to save them if they got in trouble. Granted, they had the option and permission to flee if things turned south. She only hoped those warriors weren't as stubborn as Saiyan soldiers were.

There! I can feel it! Sarada's form was ready, so she wasted no time in drawing it out.

Her fiery aura exploded like a wildfire as she streaked across the sky. She could feel the unnerving despair that was pouring off She Who Stalks like a musk. She shuddered, but steeled herself and landed in front of Queen Nevin. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Your Highness," she greeted, briefly turning her head to offer her older contemporary a small smile. "I wish it was under better circumstances."

She turned her attention back to the GoD. There was little doubt that she was stronger than every other person on the planet combined, but that didn't mean Sarada was going to cower in fear! Even if all she could was stall until help arrived. Neva sent the message to the others. Telling them to stay away was offensive. She was expecting to show up at some point, somehow.

Neva landed next to Sarada a few moments afterward, giving her mother and Luop a small nod. Taking up position next to Sarada, she drew her sword in anticipation of the upcoming... battle. Sarada being able to access her god form was reassuring, to an extent, but she was still doubtful of their chances. At least the civilians would be OK... probably.

"I know you probably didn't appreciate me telling the others to stay away, but... it was merely 'fair warning'," she said. "We both know they won't listen, once they've finished up with whatever business has no doubt visited them."

"You're damn right we weren't going to listen," came Tasure's voice from behind her. Neva sighed and looked over her shoulder, seeing that Tasure had indeed IT'd to Reshlan, dragging Totoma along with her. She stepped up beside Neva and Sarada. "Tch, not sure how useful I'll be in this fight, but I've got your back."

Tasure's aura flared, lightning creeping into it as she transformed into Super Saiyan 2. It was subtle, but Neva could sense a certain... agitation about her that was not there normally. Odd.

Totoma, on the other hand, was checking out Sarada's new form. "...wow, so you really did become a god! You feel just like that wolf god guy... but much stronger, of course."

"Stop gawking and get ready," barked Tasure.

Totoma did what was... asked... of him, taking up position next to Sarada. Taking a deep breath, he began to draw out his ki. "Hm, alright, should be the same as always..."

He hadn't actually tried to power up in this form yet, though he had a rough idea of what it was capable of. The ease with which his ki responded, however, caught him a bit by surprise. With surprising little fanfare (read: wind, shaking, that sort of thing,) his power went from a resting level of power to battle-ready, his golden aura bursting into existence. What remained of his shirt disintegrated into nothingness.

"Huh, no strain at all..." Totoma dropped into the Boar Style defensive stance and waited.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Neva landed next to Sarada a few moments afterward, giving her mother and Luop a small nod. Taking up position next to Sarada, she drew her sword in anticipation of the upcoming... battle. Sarada being able to access her god form was reassuring, to an extent, but she was still doubtful of their chances. At least the civilians would be OK... probably.

"I know you probably didn't appreciate me telling the others to stay away, but... it was merely 'fair warning'," she said. "We both know they won't listen, once they've finished up with whatever business has no doubt visited them."

"You're damn right we weren't going to listen," came Tasure's voice from behind her. Neva sighed and looked over her shoulder, seeing that Tasure had indeed IT'd to Reshlan, dragging Totoma along with her. She stepped up beside Neva and Sarada. "Tch, not sure how useful I'll be in this fight, but I've got your back."

Tasure's aura flared, lightning creeping into it as she transformed into Super Saiyan 2. It was subtle, but Neva could sense a certain... agitation about her that was not there normally. Odd.

Totoma, on the other hand, was checking out Sarada's new form. "...wow, so you really did become a god! You feel just like that wolf god guy... but much stronger, of course."

"Stop gawking and get ready," barked Tasure.

Totoma did what was... asked... of him, taking up position next to Sarada. Taking a deep breath, he began to draw out his ki. "Hm, alright, should be the same as always..."

He hadn't actually tried to power up in this form yet, though he had a rough idea of what it was capable of. The ease with which his ki responded, however, caught him a bit by surprise. With surprising little fanfare (read: wind, shaking, that sort of thing,) his power went from a resting level of power to battle-ready, his golden aura bursting into existence. What remained of his shirt disintegrated into nothingness.

"Huh, no strain at all..." Totoma dropped into the Boar Style defensive stance and waited.
    Tasure and Totoma were there to provide some much needed reinforcements. Good.

...just them...

Sarada frowned and turned to face Tasure. "Where's everyone else?" She sighed heavily and started to fiddle with her wrist, but stopped. Opening a portal to Earth so the others could cross over with expediency wasn't smart. The chances of one or several demons crossing over to Earth wasn't great, but it was big enough that it scared r away from that option.

"Go pick up the others, whoever's available," she said to Tasure. "Neva sent the message already, so they already knows what we're dealing with here."

With that said, she took a moment to glance at Totoma. She noticed his new form back on Earth before she left, but didn't have the chance to comment on it. It reminded her of the Sadalans, but with several obvious differences. "We'll exchange notes later. Were Karine and your kids alright?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Tasure and Totoma were there to provide some much needed reinforcements. Good.

...just them...

Sarada frowned and turned to face Tasure. "Where's everyone else?" She sighed heavily and started to fiddle with her wrist, but stopped. Opening a portal to Earth so the others could cross over with expediency wasn't smart. The chances of one or several demons crossing over to Earth wasn't great, but it was big enough that it scared r away from that option.

"Go pick up the others, whoever's available," she said to Tasure. "Neva sent the message already, so they already knows what we're dealing with here."

With that said, she took a moment to glance at Totoma. She noticed his new form back on Earth before she left, but didn't have the chance to comment on it. It reminded her of the Sadalans, but with several obvious differences. "We'll exchange notes later. Were Karine and your kids alright?"
    Tasure was about to protest, but, comparing herself to the others present... she was the weak link, even with Super Saiyan 3. While Sarada could use her portal device to open a path to Earth, that was risky. Too risky, even if they assigned some Knights to guard the entrance.

...tch.

"Using that instant transmission technique too much with this sort of distance might be tiring," said Nevanlinna. "You should be able to use your keys to open a portal to me... or rather, my general vicinity, assuming you are already in Vaikuntha, focus on doing so, and I grant permission, of course."

Ah, so teleport back to Earth, gather the others, go into Vaikuntha, then cut a hole back to Reshlan... yep, that'd be a hell of a lot more efficient. Reverting to base form to conserve as much stamina and energy as possible, she placed her fingers to her forehead and concentrated on Earth--on Eva, to be precise. Catching her energy signature, Tasure's form disappeared as she returned to Earth.

At Sarada's question, Totoma's expression darkened and he sighed. "...no. They were taken by some... vampicers. She managed to take one down, and when I used my psychic powers to figure out what in the heck happened, all I learned was that they were off-planet and that their... mother, that was the impression I got, was incredibly powerful and frightening. Dad and Cado, my little bro, were also taken. Mom is, uh..."

She wasn't her usual calm, logical self. Normally, his mom would have taken the time to gather at least some of their allies instead of rushing off to fight. "...not taking it well, if you know what to look for." Never mind her telling Eva what was going on in the Saiyan Empire as an afterthought.

Taking a deep breath, a soft light began to emanate from him as he activated his Kizuna, offering it to all present, Saiyan and Threshling. "...so, uh, before She-who-stalks-very-slowly-and-deliberately gets to us, how exactly did you go God?"

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Tasure was about to protest, but, comparing herself to the others present... she was the weak link, even with Super Saiyan 3. While Sarada could use her portal device to open a path to Earth, that was risky. Too risky, even if they assigned some Knights to guard the entrance.

...tch.

"Using that instant transmission technique too much with this sort of distance might be tiring," said Nevanlinna. "You should be able to use your keys to open a portal to me... or rather, my general vicinity, assuming you are already in Vaikuntha, focus on doing so, and I grant permission, of course."

Ah, so teleport back to Earth, gather the others, go into Vaikuntha, then cut a hole back to Reshlan... yep, that'd be a hell of a lot more efficient. Reverting to base form to conserve as much stamina and energy as possible, she placed her fingers to her forehead and concentrated on Earth--on Eva, to be precise. Catching her energy signature, Tasure's form disappeared as she returned to Earth.

At Sarada's question, Totoma's expression darkened and he sighed. "...no. They were taken by some... vampicers. She managed to take one down, and when I used my psychic powers to figure out what in the heck happened, all I learned was that they were off-planet and that their... mother, that was the impression I got, was incredibly powerful and frightening. Dad and Cado, my little bro, were also taken. Mom is, uh..."

She wasn't her usual calm, logical self. Normally, his mom would have taken the time to gather at least some of their allies instead of rushing off to fight. "...not taking it well, if you know what to look for." Never mind her telling Eva what was going on in the Saiyan Empire as an afterthought.

Taking a deep breath, a soft light began to emanate from him as he activated his Kizuna, offering it to all present, Saiyan and Threshling. "...so, uh, before She-who-stalks-very-slowly-and-deliberately gets to us, how exactly did you go God?"
    Totoma's recounting was exactly what Sarada feared had been happening. His entire family, other than his mother, had been taken by Sakin's agents. She couldn't imagine what was going through his and Tasure's minds. Just the idea of her daughter being taken left her terrified; to have it actually happening... she wasn't surprised Tasure wasn't thinking straight. Granted, Totoma rarely thought straight, but he had an excuse that time. This is awful. And it's exactly what I thought it would it. Sakin is taking the families of everyone who was on his side during that vision. Damn him. There was little doubt that Charco's parents had been attacked by those damned vampires and taken, as well as Sasheem's... well, she didn't know if there was anyone he cared about. But if so, then they were taken as well.

"Cheap bastard," she spat. "He has Parsley's daughter and Pinach and Rutaba. Sakin's doing this the easy way to get us on his side. I won't tell you what to do, but I... I don't know." As much as she wanted to tell him to kiss his own ass, she knew that she couldn't risk that many innocent civilians. At the same time, she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she helped Sakin do whatever it was he wanted to do. A tough decision was on their horizon, and she had no idea what she was going to do. "Whatever you decide to do, I won't begrudge you."

With that said, she returned to her guard and waited for the dismal arrival of the GoD. "Your alternate," she answered. "He linked me with the entire Saiyan race with Kizuna. Don't know the details beyond that, but all of that made he ascend to... this." She flexed her hand. "Whatever this god form is, I'm way more powerful than I ever was as a Super Saiyan." But not strong enough to guarantee they were going to survive the coming battle. "And you? What's with the red fur?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The dark, chitinous limbs battered down upon the hull of the Gotengo, a slithering, bristled shadowy rain that fell in a storm of violence, and the composite shielding melded together responded, Saifa Kensaku intercepting Agravain's claws in equal measure, binding the limbs slick with voracious death where they struck.

"Cheh. Perhaps the Wizard's memory has warped to suit his current form," Ochazuke said, "Indeed once he'd come into his power years ago, he could scarcely fathom anything else."

In the interstice between dimensions, the further they dragged Agravain along, the more the outpour of Creation imbued in the Forger's Hammer was used to heal the tears in reality, more of the Void Creature's extradimensional bulk slipped through and weighed the starship down. Yet Ochazuke now knew there would be no way to damage this arthropod-man directly by any means they possessed without cataclysmic consequences upon this already calamitous hour.

Pulling north, Agravain's slavering form splayed over the Gotengo's hull, Ochazuke and the others upon the bridge had to hold fast, focusing their energies to maintain the vessel's thrust for the creature had begun to weigh them down and began to force a gradual descent. It struck upon his expanded meditations there, this place he'd refused to linger his senses upon once the nightmare kingdom of Persephone had been stemmed. There, interwoven upon the Earth's Leylines, the spirit-alloy produce of its ore that was forged to rejected all its natural laws: Orichalum metallurgy, and the magicite encased within.

"We've returned. Timely, it seems, for Sakin had undone our work," Ochazuke grimaced. The Gotengo's engines stalled, and the energy shunted to keeping the starship level at a certain partition that stood before that hole torn in space before them. He sensed beyond it a feeling of nostalgia, tinged with dread that the dream might take his consciousness forever where it reached out to steal his thoughts to madness.

"There lies the passage to the Void Beyond. It stands to reason what Persephone had done by design would be ruptured further by Sakin's attack on the walls of reality."

Exhaling harshly, Ochazuke was forced to drop much of the energy sourced into the hull shielding, for he concentrated his efforts into the fragments hidden beneath the frozen tundra. The Hammer gripped in his left, Arthur's Ring shone in his right, and Ishiki Toei projected in the ground directly below them began to slowly assemble what was sundered there in his memories. The runework was missing, but the structure upon the ground began to rise in a phantom shape around the dimensional tear.

"With me, now, Morgan, for then as now your power is the Queen's," he said, "Rebuild the Gate, and speak the words to banish this nightmare from Old Avalon forever."
    "......I...I'll try..." Morgan stepped to the head of the bridge, eyeing the space both through the ships view and her own senses.

The hammering sounds faded from her mind, as did Agravains dark whispering....only silence, the beating of her heart, and the thrum of what lay beyond could reach her now. Holding her staff forward, sparks of ether cascaded along its length and into the ship where it made contact....and from there into the surroundings it passed.

Ochazuke did not embellish with his claim...hers was indeed the magic of the Queen, The Old Magic granted to men by those beyond. Creation by Magic and Will Alone...perhaps not as potent as creation energy itself, but more mailable and with less adherence to the rules and structure of the cosmos. Such grand works were but the bread and butter of the Avalonian Age...and yet she not the Queen, nor was she the legions of Mages that make sure wonders in the past. She was but one girl....a protector mage of Old Avalon....a Guardian.

Guardian of a Graveyard...but Guardian none the less.

As she continued to focus, the air around the site began to shimmer, an outline of something beyond physical form began to take shape. A concept of a Gateway...one that could bind the weakened space and rift between the void and reality down to an elementary concept. Something they could manipulate.

But the creation process was immediately taking its toll...creating with magic was one thing, binding an abstract down into something tangible was entirely another. As magic poured from Morgans reserves, she found herself wobbling, then falling to one knee with her staff barely clutched in her hands. More and more she poured into her magic...more and more of herself....

A hand rested on her shoulder, and Morgan felt a shiver through her soul.

"....You are the inheritor of this kingdom...its power....its perseverance...its will. As long as you walk free, Avalon will never die." A familiar voice whispered quietly in her ear. "....They'll follow you wherever you wish to take them. Their strength is yours to wield. Honor their legacy and....whatever may come....I'll be watching over you."

A tear formed at Morgans eye. "...mother..."

"Oh, Do me one final favor...." Persephones voice mused. "Tell that fool of a man...He'd best service the days to come or I'll have his soul that..much...earlier....."

The ghostly presence faded from her mind, and her hand met with the one holding her shoulder....Erosa, looking down at her with concern. "Take some of my magic....ero."

"Yes....Thank you..." Morgan lifted herself as her reserves seemed to bolster with the aid of the young Id and any who wished to give it. Channeling upon the space once more, it slowly coalesced into something.
    Last edited by MrSandman; 11-14-2021 at 07:25 PM.

Totoma's recounting was exactly what Sarada feared had been happening. His entire family, other than his mother, had been taken by Sakin's agents. She couldn't imagine what was going through his and Tasure's minds. Just the idea of her daughter being taken left her terrified; to have it actually happening... she wasn't surprised Tasure wasn't thinking straight. Granted, Totoma rarely thought straight, but he had an excuse that time. This is awful. And it's exactly what I thought it would it. Sakin is taking the families of everyone who was on his side during that vision. Damn him. There was little doubt that Charco's parents had been attacked by those damned vampires and taken, as well as Sasheem's... well, she didn't know if there was anyone he cared about. But if so, then they were taken as well.

"Cheap bastard," she spat. "He has Parsley's daughter and Pinach and Rutaba. Sakin's doing this the easy way to get us on his side. I won't tell you what to do, but I... I don't know." As much as she wanted to tell him to kiss his own ass, she knew that she couldn't risk that many innocent civilians. At the same time, she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she helped Sakin do whatever it was he wanted to do. A tough decision was on their horizon, and she had no idea what she was going to do. "Whatever you decide to do, I won't begrudge you."

With that said, she returned to her guard and waited for the dismal arrival of the GoD. "Your alternate," she answered. "He linked me with the entire Saiyan race with Kizuna. Don't know the details beyond that, but all of that made he ascend to... this." She flexed her hand. "Whatever this god form is, I'm way more powerful than I ever was as a Super Saiyan." But not strong enough to guarantee they were going to survive the coming battle. "And you? What's with the red fur?"
    Not only his family, but Sarada and Parsley's families had been attack... and almost certainly the others, as well. All part of an attempt by that Sakin guy to force obedience... such a cowardly act. And yet, if faced with his loved ones' lives being threatened, what would be the right course of action?

Sakin was already proving himself to be undoubtedly... evil, at least from Totoma's perspective. So joining him was out of the question. But at the same time, he couldn't just callously toss the lives of his family and friends away. Even if they could revive them with the dragonballs.

...he was not a 'plan' kind of guy, but this situation definitely called for one. There really wasn't a way to brute force his way through this sort of situation.

Sarada's explanation of how she'd achieved this... Saiyan God form legitimately surprised Totoma. He knew Kizuna was capable of some pretty wild things beyond how most Zhu used it, but making somebody a god? That was amazing! And to hear that it was E Bekon that did it was even more amazing, and told him... a lot.

"...huh, that's... not what I expected. Didn't even think that guy had the right mindset for it, but I guess he cares enough about you and, uh, saiyans as a whole to be able to pull it off," he said. "as for this form..."

He paused for a moment. "Uh, it's a long story, but some stupid **** I did as a kid caught up with me--Saiyantist whose ki I broke wanted revenge--and I almost died to a virus tailored specifically for my saiyan side. I survived, but it was... unpleasant. Spent weeks as a golden oozaru, barely conscious, trying to overcome the virus with sheer power, and when that failed, I spent the next few weeks in agony as my body... I think it essentially ate itself due to some weird zhu abilities that awoke? After that, I had to deal with a... parasite, I guess you could say, so I ended up meditating under a bodhi tree for the past month. Came out of all that like this."

Totoma raised his fist and clenched it. "Can't go back to base form, and I can't go Super Saiyan anymore. It's like... I'm powered up way beyond what I could manage as Super Saiyan 3, right now, but that feeling of physical strain isn't there, and there's no wasteful leakage of ki. It feels like how it did when I powered up in my normal form, before."

Nevanlinna had listened to Totoma's ridiculous story, and through Bajie's knowledge, she knew exactly what had happened... but said nothing, because now was not the time. Not the time and it would just distract Totoma from the task at hand, since she would have no real reason to know anything about the Zhu at all. Still, Bajie was glad that he'd managed to emerge from that experience unharmed--improved, even.

"...I hope mom gets back with everyone soon," said Totoma. He blinked. "We're all super-strong, but that pressure She Who Stalks is putting off is making my fur stand up."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "......I...I'll try..." Morgan stepped to the head of the bridge, eyeing the space both through the ships view and her own senses.

The hammering sounds faded from her mind, as did Agravains dark whispering....only silence, the beating of her heart, and the thrum of what lay beyond could reach her now. Holding her staff forward, sparks of ether cascaded along its length and into the ship where it made contact....and from there into the surroundings it passed.

Ochazuke did not embellish with his claim...hers was indeed the magic of the Queen, The Old Magic granted to men by those beyond. Creation by Magic and Will Alone...perhaps not as potent as creation energy itself, but more mailable and with less adherence to the rules and structure of the cosmos. Such grand works were but the bread and butter of the Avalonian Age...and yet she not the Queen, nor was she the legions of Mages that make sure wonders in the past. She was but one girl....a protector mage of Old Avalon....a Guardian.

Guardian of a Graveyard...but Guardian none the less.

As she continued to focus, the air around the site began to shimmer, an outline of something beyond physical form began to take shape. A concept of a Gateway...one that could bind the weakened space and rift between the void and reality down to an elementary concept. Something they could manipulate.

But the creation process was immediately taking its toll...creating with magic was one thing, binding an abstract down into something tangible was entirely another. As magic poured from Morgans reserves, she found herself wobbling, then falling to one knee with her staff barely clutched in her hands. More and more she poured into her magic...more and more of herself....

A hand rested on her shoulder, and Morgan felt a shiver through her soul.

"....You are the inheritor of this kingdom...its power....its perseverance...its will. As long as you walk free, Avalon will never die." A familiar voice whispered quietly in her ear. "....They'll follow you wherever you wish to take them. Their strength is yours to wield. Honor their legacy and....whatever may come....I'll be watching over you."

A tear formed at Morgans eye. "...mother..."

"Oh, Do me one final favor...." Persephones voice mused. "Tell that fool of a man...He'd best service the days to come or I'll have his soul that..much...earlier....."

The ghostly presence faded from her mind, and her hand met with the one holding her shoulder....Erosa, looking down at her with concern. "Take some of my magic....ero."

"Yes....Thank you..." Morgan lifted herself as her reserves seemed to bolster with the aid of the young Id and any who wished to give it. Channeling upon the space once more, it slowly coalesced into something.
    "You will," Ochazuke spoke, his thoughts carried through the bridge comms fraying under the immense spiritual pressure radiating from the creature lanced before them. Their position held briefly, but the gradual descent remained, for the weight of the Agravain-Creature thrashing about the bow-drill made it difficult to maintain altitude. With Muhen Sekai Keikatsu, his meditation field wove through the Earth. Much of the life, if it could indeed be called that in its malformed state crystallized from prehistory had been wiped out when the Magi Queen's Lookout had fallen.

That did not, however, mean it did not endure. Whether slain or unmade in this morbid harvest, whatever was taken from this world will not leave it broken.

So it was that, as he beckoned the Earth to loan them its Genki. From beneath the snow and ash, he knew the roots ran deep, and silently life continued to grow.

It was at that moment that he noticed something in the ether peering over Morgan.

And within that hidden place, he glimpsed at Persephone briefly, but said nothing, only tightened his grip on the Forger's Hammer as he collected the assembly of energies on the bridge and set Morgan as the focal point.

"The axis that turns the world rests upon you, and so shall we help bear the burden," he said as he united the will of the six that stood aboard the Gotengo bridge to the purpose before them. The whisps passed from Ochazuke, then gathered from Aleka, Hops, Chou and himself to bolster the magicians' efforts, and began to spiral around Morgan as she wove her spell.

"The worth of this world shall not be determined by the undying ones, Agravain. If you so desire to prostrate yourself before your truth, then we shall send you to meet them! Sekai Jiku: Rasen."

Spinning about the Bow Drill, the energy from the Wave Motion Engines gathered the collected energy, and with a forceful push threw the last of the Grey Thorns through the emergent portal.

SWS looks at Sarada, head cocked to the side.

“Are you a god, saiyanling? You have god-Ki, but no Hakai or Creation.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The two Incenios were coming to them, which worked to Parsley's and Avoca's favor.

For the former, she cut her hand open and molded the blood that poured out of the wound into a series of runes. Those runes spread out in front of her and shifted until they formed multiple shields that surrounded her like a phalanx. Within the shields, Parsley summoned her ax and let it gather ambient solar power from the nearby sun.

For Avoca, she held her position near Parsley and waited for K-Incenio to come to her. When the volley of Death Beams were fired and come toward her that time, she was ready.

Unlimited Eat Works - Ultimate Glutton

She opened her mouth. As if caught in a water vortex, the Death Beams spirals into her mouth, their full energy added to Avoca's reserves. Instead of immediately retaliating, she instead cupped her hands and started formed a cloudy white mist between them.

Just a little bit closer.
    M-Incenio throws the blades of shimmering light at you even as his tail starts drawing runic signs behind his back.

———

K-Incenio stops firing beams and instead, with a jerk of his TK, smashes Avoca knee up ibuprofen her own forehead, disrupting her concentration long enough for him to close ground and start punching.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OT: Sure thing

IC:

" Thanks. The person I'm referring to his name is Bulllick McFrog, and he has a title. It's The Black Thunderer of Dartcha. He's my grandmother Araxat's uncle. I learn a lot from him," Praxat said.

" Such as how to use Bio-Electromagnokinesis to perceive, understand, control and generate electronic, digital, and radio transmissions. How to manipulate electrical signals. How to use my Bio-Electromagnokinesis to heal myself. How to use my power to do Electrolysis," Praxat said.

"How to turn my body into pure electromagnetic energy and to develop a sense I never knew I had. That sense is electroreception.

" To develop it, I had not to rely on my eyesight. Which is why I'm wearing this blindfold covering my eyes. It was a part of my training to develop electroreception," Praxat said.

" I still wearing this blindfold because I want to master the sense. Showed me the true nature of Bio-Electromagnokinesis. His combat style is called Mcfrog style Electromagnetokinetic Combat, and he's a swordmaster," Praxat said.

" his combat style, the one he trained me under, has six sword styles. I only knew 2. The two I know are called Levitating Sword Style and Thunder Dragon Sword Style. The rest are called Lightning Phoenix Sword Style, Thousand Iron sand sword style, Thunder Hop Sword Style, and Thunderstruck Master Sword Style," Praxat said.

" I also learned from him that I can store and accumulate ambient electromagnetic energy. Which I tested out when I got here, to Earth. The result was that by storing and accumulating ambient electromagnetic energy. I could gradually increase my power over time the more I did it," Praxat said.

" However, there was a side effect. The side effect was that it affected my mind. The more ambient electromagnetic energy I stored and accumulated. The more I felt like I was losing my sanity. If Dash hadn't shown up when she did, I probably would have completely lost my mind," Praxat said.

" It was like a drug the more ambient electromagnetic energy I stored and accumulated. The more I wanted. Bulllick never warned me about the danger of doing that. I guess he wanted me to find out on my own," Praxat said.
    Jinzi blinks.

“You….you still haven’t gotten over your urge to over-share your thoughts, have you? Regardless, we will see if we can reach him. However, for now, help clean up and do a final sweep of the area, please.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM