Page 38 of 137 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Neva landed next to Sarada a few moments afterward, giving her mother and Luop a small nod. Taking up position next to Sarada, she drew her sword in anticipation of the upcoming... battle. Sarada being able to access her god form was reassuring, to an extent, but she was still doubtful of their chances. At least the civilians would be OK... probably.

"I know you probably didn't appreciate me telling the others to stay away, but... it was merely 'fair warning'," she said. "We both know they won't listen, once they've finished up with whatever business has no doubt visited them."

"You're damn right we weren't going to listen," came Tasure's voice from behind her. Neva sighed and looked over her shoulder, seeing that Tasure had indeed IT'd to Reshlan, dragging Totoma along with her. She stepped up beside Neva and Sarada. "Tch, not sure how useful I'll be in this fight, but I've got your back."

Tasure's aura flared, lightning creeping into it as she transformed into Super Saiyan 2. It was subtle, but Neva could sense a certain... agitation about her that was not there normally. Odd.

Totoma, on the other hand, was checking out Sarada's new form. "...wow, so you really did become a god! You feel just like that wolf god guy... but much stronger, of course."

"Stop gawking and get ready," barked Tasure.

Totoma did what was... asked... of him, taking up position next to Sarada. Taking a deep breath, he began to draw out his ki. "Hm, alright, should be the same as always..."

He hadn't actually tried to power up in this form yet, though he had a rough idea of what it was capable of. The ease with which his ki responded, however, caught him a bit by surprise. With surprising little fanfare (read: wind, shaking, that sort of thing,) his power went from a resting level of power to battle-ready, his golden aura bursting into existence. What remained of his shirt disintegrated into nothingness.

"Huh, no strain at all..." Totoma dropped into the Boar Style defensive stance and waited.
    SWS looks in curiosity at Totoma.

“That’s a new trick. I thought Saiyans preferred golden highlights.”

Her voice is….erotic. Lush, powerful, and Totoma can feel something creeping in the back of his mind to listen to her.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The P-Incenio lashes out with an impressive psychic shove, throwing Blizzar back into the wreckage of a ship nearby.
    Blizzar lashes back, recovering from the impact of being tossed at the ship while telekinetically tossing the wreckage back at P-Incenio.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Not only his family, but Sarada and Parsley's families had been attack... and almost certainly the others, as well. All part of an attempt by that Sakin guy to force obedience... such a cowardly act. And yet, if faced with his loved ones' lives being threatened, what would be the right course of action?

Sakin was already proving himself to be undoubtedly... evil, at least from Totoma's perspective. So joining him was out of the question. But at the same time, he couldn't just callously toss the lives of his family and friends away. Even if they could revive them with the dragonballs.

...he was not a 'plan' kind of guy, but this situation definitely called for one. There really wasn't a way to brute force his way through this sort of situation.

Sarada's explanation of how she'd achieved this... Saiyan God form legitimately surprised Totoma. He knew Kizuna was capable of some pretty wild things beyond how most Zhu used it, but making somebody a god? That was amazing! And to hear that it was E Bekon that did it was even more amazing, and told him... a lot.

"...huh, that's... not what I expected. Didn't even think that guy had the right mindset for it, but I guess he cares enough about you and, uh, saiyans as a whole to be able to pull it off," he said. "as for this form..."

He paused for a moment. "Uh, it's a long story, but some stupid **** I did as a kid caught up with me--Saiyantist whose ki I broke wanted revenge--and I almost died to a virus tailored specifically for my saiyan side. I survived, but it was... unpleasant. Spent weeks as a golden oozaru, barely conscious, trying to overcome the virus with sheer power, and when that failed, I spent the next few weeks in agony as my body... I think it essentially ate itself due to some weird zhu abilities that awoke? After that, I had to deal with a... parasite, I guess you could say, so I ended up meditating under a bodhi tree for the past month. Came out of all that like this."

Totoma raised his fist and clenched it. "Can't go back to base form, and I can't go Super Saiyan anymore. It's like... I'm powered up way beyond what I could manage as Super Saiyan 3, right now, but that feeling of physical strain isn't there, and there's no wasteful leakage of ki. It feels like how it did when I powered up in my normal form, before."

Nevanlinna had listened to Totoma's ridiculous story, and through Bajie's knowledge, she knew exactly what had happened... but said nothing, because now was not the time. Not the time and it would just distract Totoma from the task at hand, since she would have no real reason to know anything about the Zhu at all. Still, Bajie was glad that he'd managed to emerge from that experience unharmed--improved, even.

"...I hope mom gets back with everyone soon," said Totoma. He blinked. "We're all super-strong, but that pressure She Who Stalks is putting off is making my fur stand up."
    "Interesting." She wasn't exactly sure what happened, and wouldn't know until she got further details. But from the brief summary, there was a lot more to it than his human side somehow "eating" his Saiyan side. Whatever the case was, he seemed to be okay, so it wasn't anything to get concerned over.

While she wanted to ask questions, the time for casual conversation had ended.

SWS looks at Sarada, head cocked to the side.

“Are you a god, saiyanling? You have god-Ki, but no Hakai or Creation.”
    Sarada narrowed her eyes as She Who Stalks spoke up, questioning whether she was a god or not. "I guess you could say that," she said in response. "The Saiyan God, Queen Sarada." That had a nice ring to it, now that she said it out loud. Saiyan God Queen Sarada was a bridge too far. Even though she had ascended to heights no Saiyan had ever reached before and had transcended the race, she hadn't changed who she was on the inside. It was important to remain the same person and not let the power go to her head. That, she felt, was the problem with those gods. They had power and had grown egotistical because of it.

"If you're here for Queen Nevin, you're better off going home. Stick around and the only thing you'll be getting is your ass kicked."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

M-Incenio throws the blades of shimmering light at you even as his tail starts drawing runic signs behind his back.

———

K-Incenio stops firing beams and instead, with a jerk of his TK, smashes Avoca knee up ibuprofen her own forehead, disrupting her concentration long enough for him to close ground and start punching.
    Parsley noticed M-Incenio crafting runes with his tail, but made no move to stop him just yet. Instead, she beckoned her phalanx shields to move with the flick of a wrist, positioning them to form a wall in front of her and counteract the incoming swords. As she acted, her ax continued to gather power.

Avoca's knee jerking up and smashing herself in the forehead caught her off-guard, even though she knew very well that Arcosians had telekinesis. Blood gushed out of her forehead and formed little droplets that floated aimlessly in place as her head jerked back from the impact. There was no time for her to even react before K-Incenio was on her. His punches rained down on her like a torrential downpour. She was completely incapable of defending herself; or so it seemed.

Punishment of the Presumptuous 1

While he was laying into her, she channeled her ki into one hand along with the energy she stole from him by eating his Death Beams. She forcefully pushed her hand up against his chest and let loose her Final Impact at point blank range.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Jinzi blinks.

“You….you still haven’t gotten over your urge to over-share your thoughts, have you? Regardless, we will see if we can reach him. However, for now, help clean up and do a final sweep of the area, please.”
    "Actually, I have when it comes to my enemies, the battlefield or strangers," Praxat said. Praxat uses her Bio-Electromagnokinesis to help clean up and does a final sweep of the area using the active part of her electroreception sensory system.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-18-2021 at 11:12 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Default Bridging the gap while I wait

Koolard and Glacia’s heads simply disintegrate under the dimensional shuttering of Sasheem’s close attack. Adam’s dome falls and the combined attacks launched by Zaofan, Dash, and Praxat cancel and neutralize the half summoned Death Balls.

——————

The invisible Incenio staggers and decloaks after swapping places, though he seems unharmed mostly.

Avoca does indeed fool the attacks which detonate on one of her copies.

——————

The massive Durive spins and slams into the attack. He doesn’t deflect it, however, but instead starts drilling through the attack instead.
    Caught between Sasheem's killing strike, the threat was neutralized when they had pooled their efforts together. Over Capsule Corp, the sky seemed just a bit brighter here over the domed nerve centre of Capital City, and with it a moment's reprieve.

Zaofan tuned into the various comm channels uplinked from the EDF. Following in their charge across the globe, the fighting force had begun to turn the tide, sweeping east-to-west, latitude-to-longitude. With each target sunk and enemy repelled, humanity pushed forward and staked their claim to protect their world. He could sense it there just in the ambience of ki, the rush of fighting spirits undoing the disorder of Sakin's curse, and pride swelled within his heart. They'd learned well!

From the North, however, a conspicuous silence, and a welling of energy he'd not experienced for years. To look back into that place even as a memory still made him shudder, and he could only hope Ochazuke and Erosa would make it through.

Indeed, there were even more rumblings beyond their world. Accelerated through the communication band his brother had fielded the moment the visions passed, the sounds of clashing seemed greatest near the Galactic Patrol.

"Looks like we've won here, folks, but we're not done, not by a longshot."

Though it seemed, through yet another avenue of communication, somebody had intended to make that the case for a handful of their friends.

It was at the edge of her awareness, but she could sense She Who Stalks... on planet. As she was now, her--or rather Narayana's--godly senses were only just awakening, and she only had the barest ability to sense them. It was frustrating, but better than nothing.

This situation, however, was most dire. Cancer... as a GoD, she was beyond and of them and would remain so for the foreseeable future. However, she could be driven off. While her higher self was less familiar with She Who Stalks, it knew that deterring her was considerably more... hm, unlikely. One Saiyan God wouldn't cut it. Their entire roster of saiyans as Saiyan Gods probably wouldn't suffice.

Against She Who Stalks, as they were now, the only rational course of action would be to evacuate as many people as possible and run. She could at least do half of that, but even Vaikuntha wouldn't be 100% safe from She Who Stalks, with the walls between worlds as weakened as they were. Still...

Waving her hand, a wave of hozon expanded from her, spreading out to the horizon and beyond--it quickly engulfed the whole of Reshlan. As it washed over the civilian populace, their forms would glow and then disappear, reappearing within Vaikuntha, perhaps disoriented, but safe. Those with sufficient power--soldiers and knights--however, were left on Reshlan to attend to its defense, though they would have a 'feeling' that if they felt the need to retreat, they had... permission to do so, and would be transported like those weaker than them had been.

"...there, that should minimize the casualties," she said. "Given the situation, vaikuntha might not be as... secure as it normally is, but Seri is there and she's made great strides in her fighting power and skill since you last saw her. She should be able to fend off the stray demon or two... I hope."

Next, she activated both the communication devices all the M fighters had and the keys she gave to the others.

She Who Stalks is assaulting Reshlan. Sarada and I are here, but...

She paused. Asking for backup could just lead to them all getting killed, while ensuring the safety of just the two of them would be much easier.

...stay away, if you want to live.

A simple warning, and one that would, honestly, probably be ignored, but one could not say she did not try.
    Hearing Nevanlinna's message filled him with relief that she was alive - and Sarada had bounced from Earth to back home to here - but tinged with a certain disdain that fell a rather cross look over his face as he chuckled.

"Heh. Excuse you, your highness, but just who do you think we are? When the people of Earth reached out to the worlds of the known universe to join in partnership, it wasn't exactly for your charity. Do you think we'll stand on the sidelines knowing entire worlds will die?"

She Who Stalks. The God of Destruction without a name, so she took two titles, only alluded to in Auroc's Journal.

"I haven't been to Reshlan for a while, but I'm not going to forget you, either. So I won't make you ask, only hold out a moment."

Of course, seemed she was more than a name on a list of deities. Despite the urgency of Sarada's return to the Saiyan worlds, this somehow seemed far more troublesome.

"Gods of Destruction on Sakin's side..." he thought aloud, thumbing his chin, "...well, this is what we've trained for after all! Still, we're going to need everyone we can throw at this one!"

And then there's still the others we can't leave hanging!

As he contemplated the logistics of their next move, Zaofan pinged two more of their allies.

"Etrina, dear, how are things on the Lookout? And Held, please don't tell me you've slept in, things are heating up!"
    Last edited by grampagen; 11-20-2021 at 04:26 PM.

SWS looks in curiosity at Totoma.

“That’s a new trick. I thought Saiyans preferred golden highlights.”

Her voice is….erotic. Lush, powerful, and Totoma can feel something creeping in the back of his mind to listen to her.
    ...damn, that was a sexy voice. At least 0.9 Karines level sexy.

It was actually having some sort of effect on him, sexy as it... was. He should listen to her, serve her...

Totoma blinked. The hell? He was here to fight her and protect Reshlan, not join her. And yet, that feeling was getting more intense.

Focusing inward, he tried to find out the nature of this... attack? It probably wasn't ki-based--it was too subtle and weird--so it was probably psychic or magical in nature. If it were the former, he could sense it... probably... and if he couldn't, then that meant it was magic. Probably.

"If Sarada's a saiyan that's achieved godhood, then I'm one that's connected to our most primal roots. The power of an Oozaru in a smaller, sleeker form, merged with the power of the legendary Super Saiyan Form, without any of the physical or mental strain," he said. "This will be its debut fight, so forgive me if it takes me a while to warm up."

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Caught between Sasheem's killing strike, the threat was neutralized when they had pooled their efforts together. Over Capsule Corp, the sky seemed just a bit brighter here over the domed nerve centre of Capital City, and with it a moment's reprieve.

Zaofan tuned into the various comm channels uplinked from the EDF. Following in their charge across the globe, the fighting force had begun to turn the tide, sweeping east-to-west, latitude-to-longitude. With each target sunk and enemy repelled, humanity pushed forward and staked their claim to protect their world. He could sense it there just in the ambience of ki, the rush of fighting spirits undoing the disorder of Sakin's curse, and pride swelled within his heart. They'd learned well!

From the North, however, a conspicuous silence, and a welling of energy he'd not experienced for years. To look back into that place even as a memory still made him shudder, and he could only hope Ochazuke and Erosa would make it through.

Indeed, there were even more rumblings beyond their world. Accelerated through the communication band his brother had fielded the moment the visions passed, the sounds of clashing seemed greatest near the Galactic Patrol.

"Looks like we've won here, folks, but we're not done, not by a longshot."

Though it seemed, through yet another avenue of communication, somebody had intended to make that the case for a handful of their friends.

Hearing Nevanlinna's message filled him with relief that she was alive - and Sarada had bounced from Earth to back home to here - but tinged with a certain disdain that fell a rather cross look over his face as he chuckled.

"Heh. Excuse you, your highness, but just who do you think we are? When the people of Earth reached out to the worlds of the known universe to join in partnership, it wasn't exactly for your charity. Do you think we'll stand on the sidelines knowing entire worlds will die?"

She Who Stalks. The God of Destruction without a name, so she took two titles, only alluded to in Auroc's Journal.

"I haven't been to Reshlan for a while, but I'm not going to forget you, either. So I won't make you ask, only hold out a moment."

Of course, seemed she was more than a name on a list of deities. Despite the urgency of Sarada's return to the Saiyan worlds, this somehow seemed far more troublesome.

"Gods of Destruction on Sakin's side..." he thought aloud, thumbing his chin, "...well, this is what we've trained for after all! Still, we're going to need everyone we can throw at this one!"

And then there's still the others we can't leave hanging!

As he contemplated the logistics of their next move, Zaofan pinged two more of their allies.

"Etrina, dear, how are things on the Lookout? And Held, please don't tell me you've slept in, things are heating up!"
    Neva received the response and was, honestly, a bit relieved. She'd said it out of concern for their well-being, but she knew that just her, Sarada, and Totoma wouldn't be able to handle She Who Stalks on their own. They at least... might have a chance with the others' support, slim as it was.

After a noticeable pause, she responded: "Thank you, Sir Zaofan. Tasure will be by to ferry you and the others to Reshlan."

"Got it. Hold out as long as you can. Bunch of small teleports and one big one is less draining than doing it one by one," said Tasure over the communicator.

Next to Zaofan, Tasure's form popped into existence. She gave him a quick once over. "...you've gotten even stronger since the Ilargi training. Good. How many of the others are still busy?"

She shifted her weight and looked almost... apologetic? After a moment she added. "...and sorry. I stole one of your techniques. Not normally the apologizing type, but I'm not normally the technique stealing type, either." She really preferred techniques that she'd been actually taught or created herself... but Cancer had been a special scenario. It was a miracle they'd managed to pull it off at all, even taking into account Ilargi's time distortion speeding up the process.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Neva received the response and was, honestly, a bit relieved. She'd said it out of concern for their well-being, but she knew that just her, Sarada, and Totoma wouldn't be able to handle She Who Stalks on their own. They at least... might have a chance with the others' support, slim as it was.

After a noticeable pause, she responded: "Thank you, Sir Zaofan. Tasure will be by to ferry you and the others to Reshlan."

"Got it. Hold out as long as you can. Bunch of small teleports and one big one is less draining than doing it one by one," said Tasure over the communicator.

Next to Zaofan, Tasure's form popped into existence. She gave him a quick once over. "...you've gotten even stronger since the Ilargi training. Good. How many of the others are still busy?"

She shifted her weight and looked almost... apologetic? After a moment she added. "...and sorry. I stole one of your techniques. Not normally the apologizing type, but I'm not normally the technique stealing type, either." She really preferred techniques that she'd been actually taught or created herself... but Cancer had been a special scenario. It was a miracle they'd managed to pull it off at all, even taking into account Ilargi's time distortion speeding up the process.
    Zaofan tilt his head forward, eyes alit with mischief as he tapped two fingers to his forehad.

"I think the people of Yardrat-sei might disagree...though to be fair I don't recall hanging out with you half as much as I'd like for this to be a problem," Zaofan shrugged.

Stealing techniques...well it happens to the best of us, i suppose.

"I'd also suggest you take some time to recover. No need to push yourself and port around that distance when we already have a means to get there."

Counting off the available fighters in the area, he folded his arms for a moment.

Sasheem, Praxat over here...Ochazuke, Erosa in the North...which leaves Etrina and...

Instantly, Zaofan's smile flattened and his eyebrow twitched.

"...Totoma took off again, didn't he? Great," he muttered, "The nerve of that guy...but if he's got confidence, suppose it can't be helped. If he's got a mind to do something then surely he'll deliver."

Pinging every available fighter on the comms, he added an addendum to his previous call.

"Jinzi's safe, and things are settling down on Earth, so soon, we'll be heading to space. Let's rendezvous at the Lookout, and this time we won't leave until everyone's assembled."

Curiously, some of the channels only seemed to return static. For a moment, thoughts of the worst fluttered in his mind.

No, we've come too far to fail now.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar lashes back, recovering from the impact of being tossed at the ship while telekinetically tossing the wreckage back at P-Incenio.
    He bats them away and charges towards Blizzar, a psychic energy blade held in his hand.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Interesting." She wasn't exactly sure what happened, and wouldn't know until she got further details. But from the brief summary, there was a lot more to it than his human side somehow "eating" his Saiyan side. Whatever the case was, he seemed to be okay, so it wasn't anything to get concerned over.

While she wanted to ask questions, the time for casual conversation had ended.

Sarada narrowed her eyes as She Who Stalks spoke up, questioning whether she was a god or not. "I guess you could say that," she said in response. "The Saiyan God, Queen Sarada." That had a nice ring to it, now that she said it out loud. Saiyan God Queen Sarada was a bridge too far. Even though she had ascended to heights no Saiyan had ever reached before and had transcended the race, she hadn't changed who she was on the inside. It was important to remain the same person and not let the power go to her head. That, she felt, was the problem with those gods. They had power and had grown egotistical because of it.

"If you're here for Queen Nevin, you're better off going home. Stick around and the only thing you'll be getting is your ass kicked."
    SWS smiles a bit, and her honeyed words fill Sarada’s head. She’s so convincing, so sultry and exotic.

“Hmm, but I only want to borrow her for a time. You too. Come, I don’t bite. Much.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley noticed M-Incenio crafting runes with his tail, but made no move to stop him just yet. Instead, she beckoned her phalanx shields to move with the flick of a wrist, positioning them to form a wall in front of her and counteract the incoming swords. As she acted, her ax continued to gather power.

Avoca's knee jerking up and smashing herself in the forehead caught her off-guard, even though she knew very well that Arcosians had telekinesis. Blood gushed out of her forehead and formed little droplets that floated aimlessly in place as her head jerked back from the impact. There was no time for her to even react before K-Incenio was on her. His punches rained down on her like a torrential downpour. She was completely incapable of defending herself; or so it seemed.

Punishment of the Presumptuous 1

While he was laying into her, she channeled her ki into one hand along with the energy she stole from him by eating his Death Beams. She forcefully pushed her hand up against his chest and let loose her Final Impact at point blank range.
    Her axe suddenly disappears from her hand, even as his blades and your shields intercept each other.

M-Incenio’s smirks and twists his hand, which now looks suspiciously like your own, and in its grasp is your axe.

“Took a bit to mimic your hand, but worth it. This is a fine axe, Saiyan. And I’m going to kill you with it.”

—————

Avoca blows a a hole clean through K-Incenio, causing the hybrid to float backwards, choking on blood and clutching the grievous wound.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    "Actually, I have when it comes to my enemies, the battlefield or strangers," Praxat said. Praxat uses her Bio-Electromagnokinesis to help clean up and does a final sweep of the area using the active part of her electroreception sensory system.
    No new enemies are found.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

...damn, that was a sexy voice. At least 0.9 Karines level sexy.

It was actually having some sort of effect on him, sexy as it... was. He should listen to her, serve her...

Totoma blinked. The hell? He was here to fight her and protect Reshlan, not join her. And yet, that feeling was getting more intense.

Focusing inward, he tried to find out the nature of this... attack? It probably wasn't ki-based--it was too subtle and weird--so it was probably psychic or magical in nature. If it were the former, he could sense it... probably... and if he couldn't, then that meant it was magic. Probably.

"If Sarada's a saiyan that's achieved godhood, then I'm one that's connected to our most primal roots. The power of an Oozaru in a smaller, sleeker form, merged with the power of the legendary Super Saiyan Form, without any of the physical or mental strain," he said. "This will be its debut fight, so forgive me if it takes me a while to warm up."

SWS smiles widely.

“I cannot wait to see it, though I’d much rather you show me…….in a different manner.”

Again, that seductive voice filters through your mind and you recognize it as a very potent combination technique. A layer of her magic and psychic power suffuse her words, combined with natural pheromones, and it creates a triple whammy of a potent attack. You have to repel all three or it won’t work.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Zaofan tilt his head forward, eyes alit with mischief as he tapped two fingers to his forehad.

"I think the people of Yardrat-sei might disagree...though to be fair I don't recall hanging out with you half as much as I'd like for this to be a problem," Zaofan shrugged.

"I'd also suggest you take some time to recover. No need to push yourself and port around that distance when we already have a means to get there."

Counting off the available fighters in the area, he folded his arms for a moment.

Sasheem, Praxat over here...Ochazuke, Erosa in the North...which leaves Etrina and...

"...Totoma took off again, didn't he? Great," he muttered, "The nerve of that guy...but if he's got confidence, suppose it can't be helped. If he's got a mind to do something then surely he'll deliver."

Pinging every available fighter on the comms, he added an addendum to his previous call.

"Jinzi's safe, and things are settling down on Earth, so soon, we'll be heading to space. Let's rendezvous at the Lookout, and this time we won't leave until everyone's assembled."

Curiously, some of the channels only seemed to return static. For a moment, thoughts of the worst fluttered in his mind.

You get a few calls back as Dash agrees to go to the Lookout, as does Charco who had remained close by the Lookout in case something happened.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"I was taught the instant transmission during my... time in the otherworld by a Yardrat named Sobizu," she replied.While Sobizu hadn't been strong even by standards of the time, she possessed excellent reactions and was a master of Instant Transmission.. and more advanced techniques the Yardrat had created. And given that the conditions for learning the technique had been to catch her, it had taken a good amount of effort and trickery to actually do that.

Tasure crossed her arms and waited as Zaofan pinged the others. She caught the faint sound of static from some of them, which was slightly worrying. Only slightly, however. It's not that she wasn't concerned, but these were experienced and capable fighters they were talking about--they would not fall so easily, even alone.

"Fine," she said. "And as for Totoma, he's on Reshlan right now. Didn't rush off--I dragged him there when Nevanlinna sent her little message.' She wanted to say it was for his own good--that a fight would help calm his nerves--but that would be a lie. She had simply reacted without thinking.

...perhaps she and her boy were more alike than she'd like to admit, at times.

She sighed and sat down. While she had recovered some, fusing, fighting Cancer, and all this instant transmissioning had taken its toll on her. Never mind basically her entirely family being kidnapped. "...don't be too hard on him when you see him next. Karine, Chaz, Eva, Bekon, Cado... they were all taken."
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 11-24-2021 at 02:40 AM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.