Page 47 of 137 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Zaofan smiled nervously, a thin layer of sheen gathering upon his forehead.

"Not a worry, I've done this twice before," he chuckled, "All the same, I've gotta prioritize the fight ahead, so instead of the full on Phoenix Flame a bit of a downy feather will have to do. That's where you come in, I'll need your support on this."

Whirling his hands around, he began to gather the inital spark for Hoou Sosei before turning his attention to Evangeline.

"Unfortunately, I can't stick around, so I'll need you to take care of the rest. The Gotengo is made up of some of the same stuff your Halo is, so using the communication band should enable you to reach us...I think. And don't worry! Aleka, Hops, Midori, Shiro, Chou and Jack are here in case things get out of hand!"

Whisps of the golden fires of resurrection crept over Zaofan's hands. The sparks collected at his fingertips, and then he plunged them deep into the fallen vampire about the hole in its chest.

"Find those kids, and we'll get them back. Tracking down monsters like this, that's a specialty of the Sons of Zxu'ro!"

And with any luck, we'll keep that prophecy from coming true...
    Grav nods and follow suit, Vitalmancy pulled around and down into the body following Zaofan’s energy.

Slowly, a spark of some level of life starts to come back to the vampire Arcosian.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat approaches The Gotengo." Now, this is one impressive starship," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Instead of screaming in pain, Sarada discovered quickly that SWS likes the feeling. A euphoric smile rips across her body, a slight shudder of pleasure.

“Ohh, that was lovely. I haven’t felt that good in some time. Let me…return the favor.”

The scythe cuts out and down, a wall of black cutting energy appears. Only a millimeter thick but miles long and twenty feet tall, it strikes at Sarada in an attempt to bisect her in half. Mountains, ruins, the ocean, all sundered before the wicked scythe blow.

Sundering Strike!
    She gets off on that kind of pain?! Sarada should have been surprised, but couldn’t bring herself to feel anything more than extreme annoyance. She had already experienced something like that before herself, but never to that degree. It was just irritating that nothing she was doing was working.

When the counterattack came, Sarada was ready for anything. Yet, she was still somehow surprised when a scantly thin and massively long blade of pure black energy came hurtling toward her at frightening speed. She threw her arms out in front of her while her legs prepared to hurl her body out of the way. The blade struck her arms before she managed to dive out of the way to safety.

She rolled on the ground, teeth gritted. A pained hiss leaked out from between them as she forced her eyes open to examine the damage. Blood leaked from her right forearm and the stump where her left hand used to be. There was also a long gash down the length of her left leg. “GAAAH! GODDAMN IT!!” she cried out. I can’t give up now!

Saiyan Grit

The blood stopped leaking from her grievous wounds. Her hand remained lost, and her leg was split in half like a grilled sausage, but she could still fight. She swallowed shakily and floated upward until she was upright. Down an hand and with only one useable leg, her fighting ability had been cut in half. Fighting up close was risky before; right then, it was impossible.

Still, despite that, she was going to give the bitch in front of her the satisfaction of seeing her beaten or even backed into a corner.

She clenched her remaining fist and flared her fiery aura to life. “I hope that wasn’t your best shot, because I’m still standing!” She stretched her hand out in front of her and rapidly gathered a tremendous amount of ki. A dark purple orb of energy quickly formed in the palm of her hand. “Eat this! GALICK DESTROYER!!

The dark purple beam was barely wider than her hand, but all the energy she accumulated before firing was condensed in that compact attack. And yet, despite the power, Sarada knew that it wouldn’t do much, if anything. She had, hopefully, something that would catch her off-guard. When the Galick Destroyer reached the halfway point, it unraveled into dozens of tendrils that attempted to burrow into SWS via the wounds she opened with her scythe attack in order to fuck her up from the inside.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    Grav nods and follow suit, Vitalmancy pulled around and down into the body following ZaofanÂ’s energy.

Slowly, a spark of some level of life starts to come back to the vampire Arcosian.
    As Grav went to work, Zaofan pulled his fingers out of the Arcosian's chest, wincing as the blood in the flesh had grown quite still by the time he'd pushed them in, and the blood inside felt ice cold.

The moment the artifice of Life Energy they'd cultivated rose within, sensing its ki was a strange experience to say the least; though the essence of its spirit stirred, it was neither fully dead nor truly alive.

We have no choice, he feebly assured himself, and if there were any other way...

"...how about it, Eva? Can you pick up the psychic trail any better now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    He grins his teeth, but nods.

He explains what he explained to the group already. About AshaÂ’rahÂ’s three forms, his resurrection and imprisonment by Remnant. His escape with AshaÂ’rahÂ’s body and his desire to seek their alliance and help.

And his fear. Ochazuke gets a large undercurrent of KoorimaruÂ’s fear of Remnant and Sakin.
    Ochazuke heard his former comrade speak of the current state of the Creator divided into three incarnations.

The Soul of the New Genesis he'd only heard Ishtar mention in glimpses of terror, and the Remnant of Asha'rah's Mind, blended with the wrath and madness of the Destroyer a hundred-thousand years ago was something Ochazuke had only glimpsed at.

The reveal that the Asha'rah they knew was merely the remaining body that moved only as it began to glimpse figments of the existence torn from her mind - or so Koorimaru had said, for these had long been sufficient for the old god's flighty and elusive manner in days past often enough - seemed to set their current circumstances in something of a bind.

In response, his voice was flat, but his eyes burned, unblinking.

"A lifetime of pursuing power for its own sake, no matter the cost...and where did that lead you? Back to us with the enemy that followed behind." Far too near, and far too familiar. "And so it falls to us to contend with them once again."

Yet the enormity of the task before them and the trials they'd only just pushed through, seeing this sallow creature before him would always be far too soon.

"Just like her, you've meddled with a power you cannot understand. You lost your sense of self and yet your consequences have somehow become our own," he said, and then the corner of his mouth raised in knowing. "You've seen into the Remnant's mind. I imagine death must have been a sweet release, shame that somebody had wished you back to settle accounts."

Praxat admires The Gotengo some more." This design is a work of art. Ingenious craftsmanship," Praxat said.

Praxat turns her attention to the Galloping.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

As Grav went to work, Zaofan pulled his fingers out of the Arcosian's chest, wincing as the blood in the flesh had grown quite still by the time he'd pushed them in, and the blood inside felt ice cold.

The moment the artifice of Life Energy they'd cultivated rose within, sensing its ki was a strange experience to say the least; though the essence of its spirit stirred, it was neither fully dead nor truly alive.

We have no choice, he feebly assured himself, and if there were any other way...

"...how about it, Eva? Can you pick up the psychic trail any better now?"

Ochazuke heard his former comrade speak of the current state of the Creator divided into three incarnations.

The Soul of the New Genesis he'd only heard Ishtar mention in glimpses of terror, and the Remnant of Asha'rah's Mind, blended with the wrath and madness of the Destroyer a hundred-thousand years ago was something Ochazuke had only glimpsed at.

The reveal that the Asha'rah they knew was merely the remaining body that moved only as it began to glimpse figments of the existence torn from her mind - or so Koorimaru had said, for these had long been sufficient for the old god's flighty and elusive manner in days past often enough - seemed to set their current circumstances in something of a bind.

In response, his voice was flat, but his eyes burned, unblinking.

"A lifetime of pursuing power for its own sake, no matter the cost...and where did that lead you? Back to us with the enemy that followed behind." Far too near, and far too familiar. "And so it falls to us to contend with them once again."

Yet the enormity of the task before them and the trials they'd only just pushed through, seeing this sallow creature before him would always be far too soon.

"Just like her, you've meddled with a power you cannot understand. You lost your sense of self and yet your consequences have somehow become our own," he said, and then the corner of his mouth raised in knowing. "You've seen into the Remnant's mind. I imagine death must have been a sweet release, shame that somebody had wished you back to settle accounts."
    “Yes!”

Eva’s eyes glow and silver butterflies form and fly like streaks into the sky from her form. Power builds up and her voice echoes oddly.

“I have a trace. Keep this simulacrum going a bit longer……….”

—————

Koorimaru grimaces.

“Yes…….death would have been better than the endless madness, torment, and self loathing Remnant had planned for me. Death….was more peaceful.”

“Regardless, I have come if perhaps not in good faith, than in genuine need of help. I wish to live, Ochazuke, and live without the threat of Remnant hanging I’ve my head. For this…I need your help. All of the M-Fighters help.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She gets off on that kind of pain?! Sarada should have been surprised, but couldn’t bring herself to feel anything more than extreme annoyance. She had already experienced something like that before herself, but never to that degree. It was just irritating that nothing she was doing was working.

When the counterattack came, Sarada was ready for anything. Yet, she was still somehow surprised when a scantly thin and massively long blade of pure black energy came hurtling toward her at frightening speed. She threw her arms out in front of her while her legs prepared to hurl her body out of the way. The blade struck her arms before she managed to dive out of the way to safety.

She rolled on the ground, teeth gritted. A pained hiss leaked out from between them as she forced her eyes open to examine the damage. Blood leaked from her right forearm and the stump where her left hand used to be. There was also a long gash down the length of her left leg. “GAAAH! GODDAMN IT!!” she cried out. I can’t give up now!

Saiyan Grit

The blood stopped leaking from her grievous wounds. Her hand remained lost, and her leg was split in half like a grilled sausage, but she could still fight. She swallowed shakily and floated upward until she was upright. Down an hand and with only one useable leg, her fighting ability had been cut in half. Fighting up close was risky before; right then, it was impossible.

Still, despite that, she was going to give the bitch in front of her the satisfaction of seeing her beaten or even backed into a corner.

She clenched her remaining fist and flared her fiery aura to life. “I hope that wasn’t your best shot, because I’m still standing!” She stretched her hand out in front of her and rapidly gathered a tremendous amount of ki. A dark purple orb of energy quickly formed in the palm of her hand. “Eat this! GALICK DESTROYER!!

The dark purple beam was barely wider than her hand, but all the energy she accumulated before firing was condensed in that compact attack. And yet, despite the power, Sarada knew that it wouldn’t do much, if anything. She had, hopefully, something that would catch her off-guard. When the Galick Destroyer reached the halfway point, it unraveled into dozens of tendrils that attempted to burrow into SWS via the wounds she opened with her scythe attack in order to fuck her up from the inside.
    Perhaps it is arrogance.

Perhaps it is simple over confidence.

Or maybe even sure curiosity to see what you got, because SWS stands and takes it.

When the beam unravels and burrows into SWS’s healing wounds, it rips them open and punches through her body, rending and tearing her apart from the inside. A shout of surprise echoes as the beams wind through and eventually rip her apart into dozens of pieces.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Yes!”

Eva’s eyes glow and silver butterflies form and fly like streaks into the sky from her form. Power builds up and her voice echoes oddly.

“I have a trace. Keep this simulacrum going a bit longer……….”
    Zaofan dabbed the cold Arcosian blood from his fingers, sighing with a little contentment. Finally, something's gone right for a change...

"I'll leave it to you and Grav, then. Send a message to the Gotengo or by butterfly when you've found them," he said, hesitantly backing away, then exchanging a short, worrisome look at Aleka, Hops and Chou.

If things went south, they'd know what to do, but right now, Reshlan needed them.

Koorimaru grimaces.

“Yes…….death would have been better than the endless madness, torment, and self loathing Remnant had planned for me. Death….was more peaceful.”

“Regardless, I have come if perhaps not in good faith, than in genuine need of help. I wish to live, Ochazuke, and live without the threat of Remnant hanging I’ve my head. For this…I need your help. All of the M-Fighters help.”
    "But you didn't die, did you," Ochazuke said, "every last one of your kinsmen, they were as much a part of you as you were of the Remnant. The last of your kind, a spare vessel for yourself. How fitting it is, technique hunter, that a Saiyan would best you again at your own scheme."

If there were any pity for Koorimaru, it had long since been done away with, and Ochazuke was not as forgiving or compromising as the Earth's Guardian.

"Is that all? No, this entire time you've risked nothing, you're going to have to do better than this, starting with what you know. You stole away with Asha'rah's body. Somebody had prepared it, and you know who and where."
    Last edited by grampagen; 12-28-2021 at 02:43 PM.

Zaofan dabbed the cold Arcosian blood from his fingers, sighing with a little contentment. Finally, something's gone right for a change...

"I'll leave it to you and Grav, then. Send a message to the Gotengo or by butterfly when you've found them," he said, hesitantly backing away, then exchanging a short, worrisome look at Aleka, Hops and Chou.

If things went south, they'd know what to do, but right now, Reshlan needed them.

"But you didn't die, did you," Ochazuke said, "every last one of your kinsmen, they were as much a part of you as you were of the Remnant. The last of your kind, a spare vessel for yourself. How fitting it is, technique hunter, that a Saiyan would best you again at your own scheme."

If there were any pity for Koorimaru, it had long since been done away with, and Ochazuke was not as forgiving or compromising as the Earth's Guardian.

"Is that all? No, this entire time you've risked nothing, you're going to have to do better than this, starting with what you know. You stole away with Asha'rah's body. Somebody had prepared it, and you know who and where."
    Eva nods.

————

Korrimaru pauses, eyes narrowed before he slowly nods.

“Asha’rah’s body was prepared by Sakin. He intends on claiming it and merging it with his…..with Genesis. Who works with him now. Apparently the last spat with Inanna sent Genesis unknowingly to crash on Sakin’s world.”

He nods slowly.

“His world…..is strange. He controls it all, from its ponderous path through the endless night to its shape and construction. He can will it, and it happens there. I know part of the way there, but after he enacted his rite I fled and didn’t care to look back much. I took…..shortcuts that were not safe, folded space and time a bit more than I am comfortable with to flee its location. But……get me a signal there, a path, and I can retrace my……hasty exit.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Eva nods.

————

Korrimaru pauses, eyes narrowed before he slowly nods.

“Asha’rah’s body was prepared by Sakin. He intends on claiming it and merging it with his…..with Genesis. Who works with him now. Apparently the last spat with Inanna sent Genesis unknowingly to crash on Sakin’s world.”

He nods slowly.

“His world…..is strange. He controls it all, from its ponderous path through the endless night to its shape and construction. He can will it, and it happens there. I know part of the way there, but after he enacted his rite I fled and didn’t care to look back much. I took…..shortcuts that were not safe, folded space and time a bit more than I am comfortable with to flee its location. But……get me a signal there, a path, and I can retrace my……hasty exit.”
    Ochazuke heard the insights Koorimaru had seen through eyes not of his own, and the picture it painted would have been invaluable. Only...

"The Guardians had already found the Forsworn World. The path there was revealed the moment the Fallen One made his Clarion Call and displayed his altar of bones," he replied, "He made his threats to the universe, though the way it fell upon the minds of countless peoples in its manner, there would be no faulting them failing to notice it was more of a plea."

With that Ochazuke turned away from Koorimaru and into the Lookout sanctum where the Gotengo crew had been escorted. Over the last year, the foyer of this chamber had been hastily integrated within the EDF network, carrying a means to reach the channels broadcasting to and from the Orbital Ring, and from there, the Big Ghetti Star and the Stargates that reached beyond into the worlds of the Known Universe.

Reaching towards a communication console, he began hailing every single channel on it.

"I shall not presume to speak for the others, but know that my help is not unconditional," he said, "As it is, we are in the Kali-Yuga. With everything at stake, you can choose either show your worth with action, or languish as everything returns to Sakin. "

From here at this spot atop the Earth, Ochazuke reached his senses outward, seeking to chase the nascent path he'd helped strengthen between the Guardians he'd visited, and to the cosmic leylines as he searched for signs of life - and something more. The broadcast frequency swept outwards upon the networks that spanned between worlds, bridging the distance of countless lightyears separating planets and peoples upon this channel carrying a message.

"The Earth still stands. Against Sakin, who will stand with us?"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Perhaps it is arrogance.

Perhaps it is simple over confidence.

Or maybe even sure curiosity to see what you got, because SWS stands and takes it.

When the beam unravels and burrows into SWS’s healing wounds, it rips them open and punches through her body, rending and tearing her apart from the inside. A shout of surprise echoes as the beams wind through and eventually rip her apart into dozens of pieces.
    If she had seen a very similar scene play out only a few minutes ago, Sarada would have been laughing her ass off. Be it curiosity or arrogance, or some combination of the two, SWS stood stock still and allowed her attack to hit her full on. The results spoke for themselves. While a part of her wanted to celebrate having knocked another GoD down a peg, she knew that she only had precious little time before she pieced herself back together. Once that happened, the fight was really about to begin. It wasn't one she wanted to fight alone.

She knew better than to approach the pieces, so she stayed put and placed barriers around the larger pieces of SWS' corpse. She then sent those pieces in different directions, as far into deep space as she could. "Won't last, but at least it'll buy us even more time until the others get here," she muttered.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Charco deploys a strange aura shroud of golden sunlight energy that catches the ship
    The Nevadians death glare was cut short, the golden rays of Charco's manueveur being bright and radiant enough to disrupt his train of thought.

Perhaps on some level, he welcomed the distraction. He knew that, logically, Praxat was not to blame for his injuries, she was merely unlucky enough to be one of the last things he had seen before his mortal wounds were administered.

"Charco!" Held exclaimed, happy to see his good friend, "How have you----"

He paused, clearly concerned.

"Charco! You Bastard!" He shouted, now clearly annoyed, "What the hell are you doing to my ship?!? I just got it back and you're going to wreck--"

to the amazement of the crew, bleeds off the excess momentum and gently sets it to land near the Gotengo.
    "Oh." Held said sheepishly with a laugh. "Nevermind then. I guess i'm still a bit sensitive since that one that Saiyan with the huge ass decimated my inventory and my ship ..."

He shrugged, before jumping off the hull of the ship, landing gracefully on the outlook.

He was poised to say something, before his full attention was focused upon the Gotengo.

The magnificent drill like horn--admittedly hastily attached to the hull of the ship-- glistened like a beacon, a symbol of power made manifest. Held could only imagine the penetrative power such a vessel was capable of.

How the hell have I never thought of this?! It's brillant!

He continued to stare at the gotengo in reverant awe. "Ingenious. Absolutely ingenious. Did Jinzi make this?"

He shook his head.

"No....It's a great idea, and the ship looks pretty solid as well, but horn--err, drill---attachment is a bit rough around the edges...I like to think Jinzi's craftsmanship and ego wouldn't allow him to skimp out on the wielding..."
    Last edited by Miburo; 12-29-2021 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    The Nevadians death glare was cut short, the golden rays of Charco's manueveur being bright and radiant enough to disrupt his train of thought.

Perhaps on some level, he welcomed the distraction. He knew that, logically, Praxat was not to blame for his injuries, she was merely unlucky enough to be one of the last things he had seen before his mortal wounds were administered.

"Charco!" Held exclaimed, happy to see his good friend, "How have you----"

He paused, clearly concerned.

"Charco! You Bastard!" He shouted, now clearly annoyed, "What the hell are you doing to my ship?!? I just got it back and you're going to wreck--"

"Oh." Held said sheepishly with a laugh. "Nevermind then. I guess i'm still a bit sensitive since that one that Saiyan with the huge ass decimated my inventory and my ship ..."

He shrugged, before jumping off the hull of the ship, landing gracefully on the outlook.

He was poised to say something, before his full attention was focused upon the Gotengo.

The magnificent drill like horn--admittedly hastily attached to the hull of the ship-- glistened like a beacon, a symbol of power made manifest. Held could only imagine the penetrative power such a vessel was capable of.

How the hell have I never thought of this?! It's brillant!

He continued to stare at the gotengo in reverant awe. "Ingenious. Absolutely ingenious. Did Jinzi make this?"

He shook his head.

"No....It's a great idea, and the ship looks pretty solid as well, but horn--err, drill---attachment is a bit rough around the edges...I like to think Jinzi's craftsmanship and ego wouldn't allow him to skimp out on the wielding..."
    " About time you came out of that hotrod spaceship of yours, Held. I want to say this to you, Held. Thank you, because of you and Zaofan. I was able to unlock a new form that I call overclock," Praxat said.

" Since you been gone, I have joined the Galaxy Police, I been to places. One of the places I have been to was my grandmother's home planet Amperior. There I met my grandmother's uncle. He became a mentor to me after I fought him and lost," Praxat said.

" I gave it everything I had when I fought him, but I was just no match for him. The technique he used to defeat me would have killed me if I didn't have an affinity to electromagnetic energy," Praxat said.

Praxat turns her attention to the Gotengo," I agree it's a brilliant ship. I wished I had designed it. Makes your ship look lame by comparison. Not that your starship is lame, it's a hot rod, so it's cool, but this ship is just on another level," Praxat said.

Praxat is wearing what looks to be samurai-type clothing with strange symbols on it on top of a Galaxy Police uniform. It seems like Praxat's thighs have gotten thicker. This is a result of her GP training under Miras Thane and having to wear Ki inhibitor during her GP training. " When I joined the GP, it was under a GP apprenticeship under Miras Thane for the first few months of GP training," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-30-2021 at 03:59 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Ochazuke heard the insights Koorimaru had seen through eyes not of his own, and the picture it painted would have been invaluable. Only...

"The Guardians had already found the Forsworn World. The path there was revealed the moment the Fallen One made his Clarion Call and displayed his altar of bones," he replied, "He made his threats to the universe, though the way it fell upon the minds of countless peoples in its manner, there would be no faulting them failing to notice it was more of a plea."

With that Ochazuke turned away from Koorimaru and into the Lookout sanctum where the Gotengo crew had been escorted. Over the last year, the foyer of this chamber had been hastily integrated within the EDF network, carrying a means to reach the channels broadcasting to and from the Orbital Ring, and from there, the Big Ghetti Star and the Stargates that reached beyond into the worlds of the Known Universe.

Reaching towards a communication console, he began hailing every single channel on it.

"I shall not presume to speak for the others, but know that my help is not unconditional," he said, "As it is, we are in the Kali-Yuga. With everything at stake, you can choose either show your worth with action, or languish as everything returns to Sakin. "

From here at this spot atop the Earth, Ochazuke reached his senses outward, seeking to chase the nascent path he'd helped strengthen between the Guardians he'd visited, and to the cosmic leylines as he searched for signs of life - and something more. The broadcast frequency swept outwards upon the networks that spanned between worlds, bridging the distance of countless lightyears separating planets and peoples upon this channel carrying a message.

"The Earth still stands. Against Sakin, who will stand with us?"
    Koorimaru crosse his arms, but eventually nods in agreement.

As Ochazuke puts out his call and awaits responses, an eerie quiet fills the air. Eventually, a familiar voice responds back.

“Meagan Pantaloon, Guardian of Chroma. We still, now and always, stand with Earth.”

Another voice answers back.

“Edan Mourn, Galaxy Police. We stand with ya, Earth. Just point the way.”

More and more affirmations start to pour in, from strangers to old allies to distant planets.

“Breaker Charlie, yo, I’ll stand with’cha. Ain’t no pounced up nerd telling me what to do, ya se?”

“Cardinal Flaven, of the Promethean Home Security Forces. I am with you.”

“Guardian Nef.”

“Guardian Syn.”

“Elder Nail of Namek.”

“Haden of the Palantine.”

“Kyuubi of the Palantine.”

“Durga of the Palantine.”

On and on, familiar names from past exploits to allies across Earth and further claiming bondship with the cause. Dozens and than hundreds of voices called out.

The final confirmation comes from a half stuffed mouth it sounds like, though the voice is all too familiar. An old enemy now, apparently, an ally.

“Looks like I ain’t got a choice. Auroc of Taltok, I’ll fight with you.”

—————

Evan jerks back, eyes flashing.

“I found them!”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    If she had seen a very similar scene play out only a few minutes ago, Sarada would have been laughing her ass off. Be it curiosity or arrogance, or some combination of the two, SWS stood stock still and allowed her attack to hit her full on. The results spoke for themselves. While a part of her wanted to celebrate having knocked another GoD down a peg, she knew that she only had precious little time before she pieced herself back together. Once that happened, the fight was really about to begin. It wasn't one she wanted to fight alone.

She knew better than to approach the pieces, so she stayed put and placed barriers around the larger pieces of SWS' corpse. She then sent those pieces in different directions, as far into deep space as she could. "Won't last, but at least it'll buy us even more time until the others get here," she muttered.
    A hand, left behind amidst the carnage, suddenly flies up and punches Sarada so hard she is sent flying back and most certainly broke a few teeth. It floats in mid air and waves at her, before flicking Sarada off.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM