Page 131 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2041
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat motions for Dash to walk up to the Coldlight with her as she walks up to it and spots Shadow Ocahzuke." Poor thing from the looks of things I can tell you in bad shape. Dash, should we put this thing out of its misery? Nod once for yes, and twice for no," Praxat said.
    Dash whinnies, then her hooves sheathe in a brilliant technicolor display as she proceeded to trample the shadow again and again, not giving it a chance to recover as it’s hand had been reaching toward Praxat to grab her.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    In the periphery of his awareness, the Shadows of both Held himself and Ochazuke did not go unnoticed.

As Charco and the others did battle with those beings born of darkness before dispatching them, Held took the impudent luxury of catching his breath.

Heat and steam radiated from the smoldering body of the Nevadian. His Purification Exclamation had been mighty indeed, managing to dispel the overwhelming darkness in concert with Ochazuke's aid. However, such a vigorous emission of energy was not without cost.

The Nevadian gasped deeply for air, sitting a bit more limp than usual upon Crazy Horn.

The Lord of The Sunlit Plains showed no effect from being in the epicenter of the attack, save for a tiny imperfection--Singed fur upon his almost flawless mane.

Well that could have gone worse...Still, big attacks like that aren't exactly my forte. I'll have to keep that one in the pocket as much as I can help it. Atleast I didn't cripple myself, though.

Crazy Horn snorted, signaling his impatience.

"Haste makes.....waste." Held explained between breaths, his eyes closed as he gathered his energy, "We all have our part to play. If we don't pace ourselves properly, we'll get ourselves killed...I would prefer not to beat Sakin by stuffing our broken bodies down his throat until we have to."

As he Spoke, The Nevadian attempted to peer into the cocoon which Efrideet had cracked open, examining both the hatchling inside, as well as the structure of the shell itself.

Besides, I need to figure out what the nature of his transformations are....Something odd is going on here. He's transforming constantly. Endlessly. He simply adapting...evolving to survive? Is he hoping to tire us out? is there some sort of method to this? Or Is this a desperate attempt to stall us for.....something? I can't believe that a guy like this would simply run down the clock...

After a moments contemplation, the Nevadian scanned the sky around them, attempting to see if there was anything unusual of note that he had missed.
    Other than the new, feminine creature floating near Efrideet, he had missed nothing in the sky

Meanwhile, the cocoon is being held apart by Erosa, gaining Held the ability to peer inside and analyze the structure. Created by reality shards, the inside is a constant flux of reality and change. A veritable smorgasbord of possibilities for the God to use to alter himself. While the battle raged on outside, the cocoon was feeding the hatchling information about them and altering his current form to better beat them. Whatever conflict with Grinthorn that had appeared upon the first earrings’ destruction seems contained now, with Sakin winning control as they morph in the cocoon.

It means, to Held as he gazes inside, he understands that the longer the God remains in there, changing, the worse it will be for them outside the cocoon. His ploy with the shadows, with everything, a tactic to delay them so the cocoon can analyze them and alter him more.

Dozens of scenarios play across Held’s mind as he gazes inside. A God of Reality made up of all their most powerful traits. His eyes, the Saiyans ability to transform, Koorimaru and Blizzar’s hardiness, the humans adaptability, etc………

An unbeatable amalgamation.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Dash whinnies, then her hooves sheathe in a brilliant technicolor display as she proceeded to trample the shadow again and again, not giving it a chance to recover as it’s hand had been reaching toward Praxat to grab her.
    " Well there's my answer," Praxat said. Praxat then barrages the shadow with her tail. As she does so she manipulates the potency of a poison, and firing a barrage of ki blasts for good measure.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-24-2023 at 07:04 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    It resonates faintly with GrinthornÂ’s aura, mixed with SakinÂ’s. You believe that this must be one of the hybrids dragon balls, created upon their fusion. When the Shadow Ocahzuke was created, because the real one had a dragonball in his hammer the fake also did, absconding with one of the hybrids probably on accident of birth.

A stroke of luck, because that means the final ace on the hole is removed from the God of Reality. He cannot use his own new dragonballs against them if Ocahzuke and Zaofan maintain this one.
    "Cheh. Unbelievable."

Ochazuke gripped the Shadow Dragonball in one hand, opposite the Forger's Hammer in the other. His eyes peered deep into the dark start suspended in their field of irridescence. Then they softened as he closed his eyes.

To Zaofan, this was less than reassuring.

"The thing was bad enough when he could change everything, but now, it's like he can do anything," the Chef started, "If he's spitting out whole Dragonballs now-"

"The fool doesn't have a whole set."

"Yeah but he probably the other six and- wait what?"

With a sharp inhale, Ochazuke felt a subtle pain creep through his entire being, akin to blowing cool air over burned flesh. How sobering.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    As the protective shell around Sakin attempted to knit itself back together, a thunderous boom erupted from the skies high above. A comet of brilliant brown and white energy had crested the horizon, cutting the sky in half as it flew at almost unimaginable (yet totally imaginable given those involved) speed. At its head, pale blood hair spread out in an arc almost as long and thick as the cape that trailed behind it....upon which a smaller, albino humanoid clung with nearly bone crushing grip that went only slightly unnoticed by its ride.

There were much more important things at stake then a pair of potentially broken hips....Though the faster they moved, the less potential it had to be.

There would never be another more opportune moment to strike, and even if it took her longer then normal to line it up....it would all be worth the wait. A time mage is never late or early, she acts exactly when and where it works best.

And if anyone asks why it took her so long to stabilize the mess she caused and get all the way out to where they were fighting.....that would totally be her excuse.

"Remember the plan." Etrina mentally asked the Id clinging to her back.

"Gao....Scambled, Hard Boiled, Soft Boiled, Fried with Sause...."
    The drool trailing behind their flight path and the jumble of barely coherent egg recipes did not fill the time mage with optimism, but it was all she had.

"I'll....take that as a yes...We're almost there, grab my hand and get ready!"

Time dilated around the comet, accelerating even faster as it approached. A large clawed hand gripped the mages as she reached back, and with an almost chirographed spin, the mage wound up her pitch as she closed in.....spinning the id around her before launching her as a lighting bolt, descending from the heavens with a Thunderous Battle Call.
    With the Id's call echoing through the battlefield, and the whiff of Time Magic that surrounded it, reflexively Zaofan bolted to attention. Mistress...

"Open communications," Ochazuke said, the Forger's Hammer glowing silently at his side as he attempted to rally the others. "The vanities of single combat enabled this perverse fusion in the first place, it will take all of us to finish it."

"I mean, not for nothing..." Zaofan said, clearing his throat, then shrugged as he shouldered his staff, bristling with a part of the magic Etrina herself had put upon it when she had recast it into his ring. "Ah nevermind. The problem is this guy just seems to do whatever he wants without rhyme or reason!"

"On the contrary, the birth of this...New God, is for every part of its fusion in equal measure mimesis." Ochazuke said, "Eldfen's artifacts were lost, save for one, and now this appears."

Having taken ahold of the energies that had empowered the Shards in concert with the masters of old, he had seen one path forward already.

"The Angel's sought to stem his death through the birth of another Wish Dragon. Perhaps he had erred," he continued. "For the power of these Dragons cannot be realized on their own."

Ochazuke raised the Hammer, True Magic bristling about it as he brought it down as he attempted to fuse the Shadow Dragonball with it as Caladash Banespell had with Grinthorn's so long ago.

In the periphery of his awareness, the Shadows of both Held himself and Ochazuke did not go unnoticed.

As Charco and the others did battle with those beings born of darkness before dispatching them, Held took the impudent luxury of catching his breath.

Heat and steam radiated from the smoldering body of the Nevadian. His Purification Exclamation had been mighty indeed, managing to dispel the overwhelming darkness in concert with Ochazuke's aid. However, such a vigorous emission of energy was not without cost.

The Nevadian gasped deeply for air, sitting a bit more limp than usual upon Crazy Horn.

The Lord of The Sunlit Plains showed no effect from being in the epicenter of the attack, save for a tiny imperfection--Singed fur upon his almost flawless mane.

Well that could have gone worse...Still, big attacks like that aren't exactly my forte. I'll have to keep that one in the pocket as much as I can help it. Atleast I didn't cripple myself, though.

Crazy Horn snorted, signaling his impatience.

"Haste makes.....waste." Held explained between breaths, his eyes closed as he gathered his energy, "We all have our part to play. If we don't pace ourselves properly, we'll get ourselves killed...I would prefer not to beat Sakin by stuffing our broken bodies down his throat until we have to."

As he Spoke, The Nevadian attempted to peer into the cocoon which Efrideet had cracked open, examining both the hatchling inside, as well as the structure of the shell itself.

Besides, I need to figure out what the nature of his transformations are....Something odd is going on here. He's transforming constantly. Endlessly. He simply adapting...evolving to survive? Is he hoping to tire us out? is there some sort of method to this? Or Is this a desperate attempt to stall us for.....something? I can't believe that a guy like this would simply run down the clock...

After a moments contemplation, the Nevadian scanned the sky around them, attempting to see if there was anything unusual of note that he had missed.
    Taking note of the Nevadian nearby, he glanced back to his new found trophy.

Several of his aspects had been well acquainted with the weapon, so there would be no worry of mismanaging it yet...

"Oy!" He called out before tossing the weapon to its former master's counterpart, "I'm sure you can put that to good use!"

Tightening his grip, the crystalline monk's spade shattered, its energy returning to him. He couldn't tell just what the former thing that called itself Sakin was up to, but it was becoming clear that the shadows and cocoon were a diversion, mostly likely in an attempt to finalize whatever form he was working towards.

"So, what's the plan?" He asked of no one in particular, "We gonna do this the Saiyan way and let finish getting dolled up?"

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Well there's my answer," Praxat said. Praxat then barrages the shadow with her tail. As she does so she manipulates the potency of a poison, and firing a barrage of ki blasts for good measure.
    Between them, the shadow Ochazuke is no more.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Taking note of the Nevadian nearby, he glanced back to his new found trophy.

Several of his aspects had been well acquainted with the weapon, so there would be no worry of mismanaging it yet...

"Oy!" He called out before tossing the weapon to its former master's counterpart, "I'm sure you can put that to good use!"

Tightening his grip, the crystalline monk's spade shattered, its energy returning to him. He couldn't tell just what the former thing that called itself Sakin was up to, but it was becoming clear that the shadows and cocoon were a diversion, mostly likely in an attempt to finalize whatever form he was working towards.

"So, what's the plan?" He asked of no one in particular, "We gonna do this the Saiyan way and let finish getting dolled up?"
    Totoma, newly arrived from somewhere, alongside Parsley and Sarada land near Charco.

“I take offense at that.” Totoma says, a slight smirk on his face as the two sisters power up.

“Nah, let’s end this fuc….”

Before Sarada can finish, the cocoon starts pulsing widely even as Erosa struggles to keep the wound from closing.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "Cheh. Unbelievable."

Ochazuke gripped the Shadow Dragonball in one hand, opposite the Forger's Hammer in the other. His eyes peered deep into the dark start suspended in their field of irridescence. Then they softened as he closed his eyes.

To Zaofan, this was less than reassuring.

"The thing was bad enough when he could change everything, but now, it's like he can do anything," the Chef started, "If he's spitting out whole Dragonballs now-"

"The fool doesn't have a whole set."

"Yeah but he probably the other six and- wait what?"

With a sharp inhale, Ochazuke felt a subtle pain creep through his entire being, akin to blowing cool air over burned flesh. How sobering.

With the Id's call echoing through the battlefield, and the whiff of Time Magic that surrounded it, reflexively Zaofan bolted to attention. Mistress...

"Open communications," Ochazuke said, the Forger's Hammer glowing silently at his side as he attempted to rally the others. "The vanities of single combat enabled this perverse fusion in the first place, it will take all of us to finish it."

"I mean, not for nothing..." Zaofan said, clearing his throat, then shrugged as he shouldered his staff, bristling with a part of the magic Etrina herself had put upon it when she had recast it into his ring. "Ah nevermind. The problem is this guy just seems to do whatever he wants without rhyme or reason!"

"On the contrary, the birth of this...New God, is for every part of its fusion in equal measure mimesis." Ochazuke said, "Eldfen's artifacts were lost, save for one, and now this appears."

Having taken ahold of the energies that had empowered the Shards in concert with the masters of old, he had seen one path forward already.

"The Angel's sought to stem his death through the birth of another Wish Dragon. Perhaps he had erred," he continued. "For the power of these Dragons cannot be realized on their own."

Ochazuke raised the Hammer, True Magic bristling about it as he brought it down as he attempted to fuse the Shadow Dragonball with it as Caladash Banespell had with Grinthorn's so long ago.
    With surprising ease, the shadow dragonball merges with the hammer, which grows slightly longer and heavier. There beside Eldfen’s is its match now, in size and Star number, and Ochazuke can feel the hammer buzzing with even more power.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Between them, the shadow Ochazuke is no more.

" I was willing to give it a chance to change, but at last it was nothing more than a puppet. No will or identity of it's own. There was never any hope for it. I don't feel bad for finsh it off, but I still pity it," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Astonishing Member

Other than the new, feminine creature floating near Efrideet, he had missed nothing in the sky

Meanwhile, the cocoon is being held apart by Erosa, gaining Held the ability to peer inside and analyze the structure. Created by reality shards, the inside is a constant flux of reality and change. A veritable smorgasbord of possibilities for the God to use to alter himself. While the battle raged on outside, the cocoon was feeding the hatchling information about them and altering his current form to better beat them. Whatever conflict with Grinthorn that had appeared upon the first earrings’ destruction seems contained now, with Sakin winning control as they morph in the cocoon.

It means, to Held as he gazes inside, he understands that the longer the God remains in there, changing, the worse it will be for them outside the cocoon. His ploy with the shadows, with everything, a tactic to delay them so the cocoon can analyze them and alter him more.

Dozens of scenarios play across Held’s mind as he gazes inside. A God of Reality made up of all their most powerful traits. His eyes, the Saiyans ability to transform, Koorimaru and Blizzar’s hardiness, the humans adaptability, etc………

An unbeatable amalgamation.
    It was as if the last piece of a constantly shifting jigsaw puzzle had finally locked into place, revealing the horrifyingly grotesque image that had remained unseen until then. The truth had revealed itself at last, the dark smoke of the cocoons nature had been blown away, and the gods ploy was suddenly visable.

It was in some ways not entirely unfamiliar to Held. He had seen the idea implemented before. Incenio had once conspired to do something similar, grafting parts from various species onto himself like a stitched together doll in an attempt to make something that was greater than the sum of its parts, and exceeded what he once was.

However, before the subtle art of this god, Incenios work was as roughshod and haphazard as it was ineffective. Incenio was playing dressup and make believe. It was almost a mockery compared to this.

This god seemed to be blending himself into the very apex of sentient life. Held could see the way the cocoon sought to transmogrify the god into a being that exceeded every species in every way.

This was the true task that was being engaged. This is why the god was scarcely interested in anything other than mere survival. The fight as it was now was barely a prologue if they did not act now.

The Yolk is vulnerable. If we don't disrupt it now, we might not get a second chance....

The Nevadian took a deep breath, gathering ki as he refocused his energy into his still fatigued body.

His left hand held onto the majestic mane of Crazy Horn, as he made a fist with his right, bones cracking at the force being held within.

I guess it's now or never.

His arm glistened from fist to shoulder with a dazzling white light, almost blinding in its intensity.

The Lord of The Sunlit Plains tilted his head quizzically. It recognized what the Nevadian hoped to bring to bear.

However, there was no time for conversation on the point.

Held extended his fist outwards towards the shattered opening of the cocoon, and the being inside.

"Onward, Crazy Horn!"

Crazy Horn answered instantly, his hooves shattering the earth in an endless, thunderous roar with every step--every majestic, frantic gallop-- taken towards the cocoon.

For his part, the Nevadian retracted his fist towards towards his midsection as he focused his efforts. The aura covering his arm became narrower, more concentrated, until only his fist was covered by the dazzling light of his power.

He growled to himself as he sensed Erosa struggle to maintain the damaged state of the cocoon. Sensing Helds desperation, Crazy Horn doubled his efforts as they closed upon the obelisk before them.

I just hope I make it in time...Looks like there's no time for tricks this round.
    Last edited by Miburo; 01-28-2023 at 09:26 AM.

" Dash, you and I need our actual bodies back. So if we defeat that being, this god, then maybe we will get our actual bodies back, " Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-28-2023 at 04:46 PM.
    My Forum check it out

With surprising ease, the shadow dragonball merges with the hammer, which grows slightly longer and heavier. There beside EldfenÂ’s is its match now, in size and Star number, and Ochazuke can feel the hammer buzzing with even more power.
    Lifting the hammer, he felt the power surge within it, and lifting his opposite hand, he revealed that the Shadow Dragonball had disappeared from it.

"...no way!!" Zaofan exclaimed.

The fading pinpricks upon Ochazuke's palm carried the last affect from where it had been absorbed. Upon the hammer itself it had been incorporated just as its original had.

"The fidelity of this imitation is but a taste of things to come," Ochazuke said disdainfully, "But the difference between mere artifact and bringing something to life will be pronounced shortly."

"...how do you mean?"

"It is set into the very world itself."

Summoned, or created, by the God of Reality using several shards under the planets surface, the behemoth stands a massive two hundred feet as it looms.
    Zaofan nodded, then turned his attention to the coccooned Fusion in the distance. Before he could throw himself forward, Ochazuke clamped his hand down firmly on his shoulder.

"Do you think the Shards had dispersed? Reach into the structure of the planet and mark then for true."

Hands jittering over the staff, Zaofan at last relented. Reinforcing Ochazuke's meditation field set in Muhen Sekai Keihatsu, where his brother had reached into the nature of the world, the Chef had felt upon the Woven Path the Genius Loci of this world revealed the extent of it.

"It would appear," Zaofan muttered as he cleared his throat, "that Sackthorn over there is drawing upon the world, converting it into something volatile to cast its magic from."

Silence stilled the air for a second. A faint smirk and a shrug lift the Chef's shoulders.

...of course. "Millenia of Creation Energy had been subsumed. When he wished to destroy it all, through Eldfen's power he might actually make it happen."

The Nevadian took a deep breath, gathering ki as he refocused his energy into his still fatigued body.

His left hand held onto the majestic mane of Crazy Horn, as he made a fist with his right, bones cracking at the force being held within.

I guess it's now or never.

His arm glistened from fist to shoulder with a dazzling white light, almost blinding in its intensity.

The Lord of The Sunlit Plains tilted his head quizzically. It recognized what the Nevadian hoped to bring to bear.

However, there was no time for conversation on the point.

Held extended his fist outwards towards the shattered opening of the cocoon, and the being inside.

"Onward, Crazy Horn!"

Crazy Horn answered instantly, his hooves shattering the earth in an endless, thunderous roar with every step--every majestic, frantic gallop-- taken towards the cocoon.

For his part, the Nevadian retracted his fist towards towards his midsection as he focused his efforts. The aura covering his arm became narrower, more concentrated, until only his fist was covered by the dazzling light of his power.

He growled to himself as he sensed Erosa struggle to maintain the damaged state of the cocoon. Sensing Helds desperation, Crazy Horn doubled his efforts as they closed upon the obelisk before them.

I just hope I make it in time...Looks like there's no time for tricks this round.
    "Pull it out of its transformation," Ochazuke said over the communicators, "We will ensure this form shall be the end of its course."

Drawing back, Ochazuke fell into a stance. Across from him, Zaofan recognized the extension, the subtle arraignment in the movements. Immediately he began to move in tandem.

Then the moment the Hammer fell again, it carried a Mastered Kiai through it that shook through the planet as Ochazuke struck the earth with energies drawn upon True Magic, imbuing them into the Forsworn World that matched the frequency of the Shard he'd pulled; and mirroring the motion, simultanously Zaofan shocked the trail of energies through the remaining Shards of Reality , with Kaiten accentuating the effort to shatter the remnants of them.

If they were to seal the accumulation of power the Fusion would draw upon, they would first nullify the effects of the Shards in totality.

Retired Overlord

Totoma, newly arrived from somewhere, alongside Parsley and Sarada land near Charco.

“I take offense at that.” Totoma says, a slight smirk on his face as the two sisters power up.

“Nah, let’s end this fuc….”

Before Sarada can finish, the cocoon starts pulsing widely even as Erosa struggles to keep the wound from closing.
    Erosa had placed herself at the mouth of the shrinking gap in an effort to hold the wound open, claws and feet pushing against the rapidly closing cocoon walls. A veritable toothpick attempting to hold a leviathans maw open...and hold it open she did. Even as the pressure increase, Erosa grit her fangs and redoubled her effort...spiking her ki and magic aura, flames engulfing her hands as they dug in. Finally the id let out a gutteral roar as the energy in her chest spiked.

In a flash, the Id split into five glowing masses that each formed into one of her stages of life. The five id each flipped into position, braced against the outer wall of the cocoon and pulled with what strength they could in five different directions. Despite a multitude of difference in size and appearance they each seems equal in grip and ferocity. (Even the child one...who somehow seemed to tear her end a little more then the largest.)

Just holding it open was taking their all, but they had their all to give and more.....and so they aimed to tear it open that much more...

Now all they needed was someone to do the penet...to inser.....to thrus.......

...attack the enemies weak point.

"Onward, Crazy Horn!"

And so Erosa internal dirty joke reached its punchline with the fast approach of the two horniest(Metaphorically) attackers she knew.

"Hurry up before Erosa pull a muscle!"

Dash nods and charges toward the cocoon and everyone else, whinnying for Praxat to follow.

The Saiyans leap forward to aid Erosa in holding the gap open, realizing that Held stood the best chance at this.

——————

Ocahzuke, Zaofan, in tandem you strike and in tandem you feel the ripple of the world shake and tremble as the few remaining shards wither and die deep within the planet. Oddly, you feel a strange resistance at first before the Genius Loci seems to welcome you, open its arms in hunting the shards down and eliminating them. Once done, however, you feel that welcome ness retreat and an odd presence fills the air instead.

High above, the strange floating woman near Efrideet and Genesis smiles and slowly starts descending down.

——————

Held, there are no defenders and no distractions (save Charco tossing another spear towards you). Erosa, and now the Saiyans, struggle to keep the gap open.

The time to strike is now.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Dash nods and charges toward the cocoon and everyone else, whinnying for Praxat to follow.

The Saiyans leap forward to aid Erosa in holding the gap open, realizing that Held stood the best chance at this.

——————

Ocahzuke, Zaofan, in tandem you strike and in tandem you feel the ripple of the world shake and tremble as the few remaining shards wither and die deep within the planet. Oddly, you feel a strange resistance at first before the Genius Loci seems to welcome you, open its arms in hunting the shards down and eliminating them. Once done, however, you feel that welcome ness retreat and an odd presence fills the air instead.

High above, the strange floating woman near Efrideet and Genesis smiles and slowly starts descending down.

——————

Held, there are no defenders and no distractions (save Charco tossing another spear towards you). Erosa, and now the Saiyans, struggle to keep the gap open.

The time to strike is now.
    Praxat rushes towards the cocoon, and when she's in range. She mounts series of nonstop rapid attacks with her tail and ki blasts, while manipulate a poison and infusion the stringer of her tail with it.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-31-2023 at 05:08 PM.
    My Forum check it out