Page 17 of 137 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Clone Sarada arrived on Ilargi and set Parsley down on the soft ground. "You'll be back on your feet in no time," she said.

"All I need is a little mana," she responded. "Then I can use Blood Magic to heal myself the rest of the way."

She had plenty of blood, that was for sure. Sarada didn't know the mechanics of Blood Magic - all she did know was shedding that much blood was distressing - so she just took her word for it. "I'll see you soon. I figure we'll have to fuse to have a chance. I'll try and help Neva hold her off as much as I can."

"Good luck. ...Don't die."

At that, Sarada grinned and gave her a thumbs up. "Nah. Got no intentions of kicking the bucket today."

With that, she flew back through the portal and back to Sarada. Then, she activated her teleporter and vanished, crossing light years to Ruco in an instant. Here I come, Kumara.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    You manage to cut a bunch apart, their writhing forms still alive though.

And still the Lookout descends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "..." Tch. Whatever those things were, they were already annoying. It didn't escape Sarada's notice that Auroc, that bitch, had somehow returned. He arrived with Sasheem, that bitch, so she could only surmise that the young Majin managed to convince the elder Majin to join their cause. She supposed that the end of the universe made for strange bedfellows. It still felt peculiar.

She floated her platform upward slightly so she could hear what he was saying. The civilization of Honzu? Where does that... his journal! They're from the Way Between Worlds! That must have been what that machine was for. Constructed from 10,000 slain guardians and powered by their Creation, it must have been to disable the barriers between dimensions. That was why the dead had such an easy time crossing over into the realm of the living, and why denizens of the Way were suddenly on Earth.

Given the horrific feeling Sarada had just looking at the Honzu, she should have been far more wary of traveling there with just Parsley as backup. It felt wrong with them there; she could have only imagined what it would have felt like with that feeling literally surrounding her at all sides. No wonder Auroc went insane.

Now what? The one she captured was eating through her barrier and she didn't have any special energies. She was only useful for capturing them and letting those that did have special energies pick them off. Would have be good enough? Only way to find out was to try.

Suddenly, Maiz's voice echoed in her head. The message she sent was absolutely harrowing. God of Destruction? Kill the children? My child?! A cold chill erupted in the pit of her stomach. She had been getting snippets from her clone, but she was too preoccupied with the Honzu to give it much attention. That, she then knew, was a very big mistake.

The Honzu were a big threat, but a God of Destruction threating her people, her child, was an even bigger threat. She quickly flew her platform back up to the Lookout Plaza. Even as it fell to the Earth below, she displayed another message to them. "I have to go. A God of Destruction is trying to kill my daughter. I have to save her. Good luck!"

Without waiting for a response, she activated her teleporter and vanished in a flash of yellow light. Goddamn you, Sakin. I'll have your fucking head for this!
    Everything was happening so damn fast. He cut a few of them to pieces and they... were still alive. Or whatever passed for 'alive' for them, given how weird and alien they were. And then Sarada left, saying that a God of Destruction was on Ruco and trying to kill her daughter. He had no idea what a God of Destruction was, but he couldn't begrudge a parent rushing off to protect their child.

Good luck, Sarada he said to her, telepathically.

He floated backwards clumsily, still unused to flying using telekinesis.

So, uh... we need special energies to kill these guys? What sort of special energies? he asked the others. Mostly Auroc.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Clone Sarada arrived on Ilargi and set Parsley down on the soft ground. "You'll be back on your feet in no time," she said.

"All I need is a little mana," she responded. "Then I can use Blood Magic to heal myself the rest of the way."

She had plenty of blood, that was for sure. Sarada didn't know the mechanics of Blood Magic - all she did know was shedding that much blood was distressing - so she just took her word for it. "I'll see you soon. I figure we'll have to fuse to have a chance. I'll try and help Neva hold her off as much as I can."

"Good luck. ...Don't die."

At that, Sarada grinned and gave her a thumbs up. "Nah. Got no intentions of kicking the bucket today."

With that, she flew back through the portal and back to Sarada. Then, she activated her teleporter and vanished, crossing light years to Ruco in an instant. Here I come, Kumara.
    Tasure had deposited Avoca some... time ago. She didn't know how long, because of Ilargi's weird time bullshit, but she did stay to keep an eye on her for a moment. She sensed the arrival of Sarada and Parsley elsewhere on the planet, then the quick departure of the former. No doubt Avoca sensed them as well.

She glanced at Avoca. "How ya' feeling?" She didn't ask about her mental state, because she could guess what Avoca was feeling there. Shame, wounded pride... fear for her children. She knew those feelings well--she'd experienced them after Jagam had killed her all those years ago.

Tasure gazed off into the distance. "...got a plan for when you've regained your energy. Have no damned idea if it'll work, considering what this Cancer is, but I figure it's worth a try."

The thunderclaps blow him backward, but also ruin a fair amount if one of the CC buildings.

While Praxat is so focused on Haru, Sickle, the Arcosian/Namekian hybrid attacks from behind and strikes her hard enough to send her across the city.
    Praxat stops herself before hitting a building. Praxat then turns her body into pure electromagnetic energy and heads back to where Haru and Sickle are. There's a flash and, Praxat appears before both.

Praxat then focuses her sense of electroreception on both and faces Sickle. ( So he's the one who struck me from behind? That was a mistake on my part for focusing solely on one person,) Praxat thought.

( I have to focus my sense of electroreception on both. Okay, focus on the electric fields of both,) Praxat thought. Praxat then focuses her sense of electroreception on Haru's and Sickle's electric fields.

What Sickle would notice is that Praxat has a blindfold covering her eyes. Praxat then unsheathes her ancestor Disdemona's sword and uses her Bio-Electromagnokinesis to make it levitate beside her. Praxat then gets in sword stance. " Levitating Sword Style," Praxat said.

" ( Hmm, I just got an idea. During this fight, I will accumulate electromagnetic energy from sources from this city and stored it in myself,) Praxat thought.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Tasure had deposited Avoca some... time ago. She didn't know how long, because of Ilargi's weird time bullshit, but she did stay to keep an eye on her for a moment. She sensed the arrival of Sarada and Parsley elsewhere on the planet, then the quick departure of the former. No doubt Avoca sensed them as well.

She glanced at Avoca. "How ya' feeling?" She didn't ask about her mental state, because she could guess what Avoca was feeling there. Shame, wounded pride... fear for her children. She knew those feelings well--she'd experienced them after Jagam had killed her all those years ago.

Tasure gazed off into the distance. "...got a plan for when you've regained your energy. Have no damned idea if it'll work, considering what this Cancer is, but I figure it's worth a try."
    "Damn better than I did little while ago. Laying in that room bleeding out seemed like an eternity ago, even if it was barely half an hour at best.

Beyond that, she was itching to get back into the fight. Not out of excitement, but to redeem herself. Cancer caught her completely be surprise, and it only got worse with each passing second. Her will was completely disregarded and irrelevant. She wanted...needed to get back at her, if only long enough until her kids could get away to safety.

She didn't know what Cancer wanted them for or why, but Avoca was going to be damned if she let her get what she wanted. She knew Parsley felt the same way. Even though there were unknown miles between them, it felt like she was right next to her.

"Plan, huh? It'd better be a good one. Cancer is no pushover."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Damn better than I did little while ago. Laying in that room bleeding out seemed like an eternity ago, even if it was barely half an hour at best.

Beyond that, she was itching to get back into the fight. Not out of excitement, but to redeem herself. Cancer caught her completely be surprise, and it only got worse with each passing second. Her will was completely disregarded and irrelevant. She wanted...needed to get back at her, if only long enough until her kids could get away to safety.

She didn't know what Cancer wanted them for or why, but Avoca was going to be damned if she let her get what she wanted. She knew Parsley felt the same way. Even though there were unknown miles between them, it felt like she was right next to her.

"Plan, huh? It'd better be a good one. Cancer is no pushover."
    "Good. The plan is simple: we fuse," said Tasure. "I'd like to try and take her down alone or at least unfused, but let's be frank... if this cancer bitch can take down you and Parsley, alone, with that much ease, I wouldn't fare any better. Fused, though... with our power greater than the sum of our parts, my fundamentals, your techniques, we might have a chance. If we can hold out until Parsley's healed, we could add... Parlada, as well."

To be honest, she had absolutely no idea how strong a God of Destruction was, so far all she knew, this Cancer could be able to handle even this, but it was worth a try. Hell of a lot better than any of the alternatives.

Tasure sighed. "It's the best idea I can think of, given the options we have. Any objections?"

"Good. The plan is simple: we fuse," said Tasure. "I'd like to try and take her down alone or at least unfused, but let's be frank... if this cancer bitch can take down you and Parsley, alone, with that much ease, I wouldn't fare any better. Fused, though... with our power greater than the sum of our parts, my fundamentals, your techniques, we might have a chance. If we can hold out until Parsley's healed, we could add... Parlada, as well."

To be honest, she had absolutely no idea how strong a God of Destruction was, so far all she knew, this Cancer could be able to handle even this, but it was worth a try. Hell of a lot better than any of the alternatives.

Tasure sighed. "It's the best idea I can think of, given the options we have. Any objections?"
    Avoca had a feeling that was where Tasure was going. They both knew the ritual and there was no time when it was more necessary than right then. She wasn't sure how powerful they'd be fused, but certainly more powerful than either of them were right then.

"Sounds like a plan," she said in response. "Between both Fusions, we should be able to... something." She grew quiet and withdrawn. "Nothing I tried worked. I tried draining her ki, transforming into Oozaru, neither worked. By that point, I was too weak to do anything else."

She was looking forward to getting her back, as much as she could.

"Here Hakai is the biggest obstacle. I think I can nullify it, but I couldn't transform to try the first time."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Avoca had a feeling that was where Tasure was going. They both knew the ritual and there was no time when it was more necessary than right then. She wasn't sure how powerful they'd be fused, but certainly more powerful than either of them were right then.

"Sounds like a plan," she said in response. "Between both Fusions, we should be able to... something." She grew quiet and withdrawn. "Nothing I tried worked. I tried draining her ki, transforming into Oozaru, neither worked. By that point, I was too weak to do anything else."

She was looking forward to getting her back, as much as she could.

"Here Hakai is the biggest obstacle. I think I can nullify it, but I couldn't transform to try the first time."
    "Hakai... destruction energy, right? Yeah, I can imagine that'd be a hell of a trump card..." Fighting someone that could just outright destroy your ki attacks and defenses with dismissive ease was... an annoying concept. Especially for, she imagined, someone like Avoca, whose main advantage as a fighter was her unique techniques.

"...that reminds me," she said, pulling out a capsule. She'd taken the liberty of capsuling that armor Nevanlinna had left next to Avoca, since she'd recognized it as something intended for her. Clicking it, the armor appeared. It was the pauldron-less style, and though somewhat more ornate than usual, was of incredible build quality. "Nevanlinna made this for you. She's apparently developed some new... threshling crafting arts and has been using it to make items for us that will supposedly increase our combat capability."

Tasure scratched her chin, trying to recall what Nevanlinna had told her about Avoca's particular gift. There had been a lot of technical and magical jargon that had gone completely over her head, but she quickly recalled the basic idea. "Besides being some damn fine armor, it seems she designed yours to improve your techniques. Went about it in a clever way, too. Seems it will help make Unlimited Eat Works safer and more stable, and allow you to redirect the energy into other techniques more effectively. Reinforced it with magic and that Hozon energy she pops out occasionally."

Nevanlinna had her quirks that Tasure found annoying, but she could respect that sort of design simplicity. Rather than a wasteful design choice trying to directly improve all of Avoca's techniques, to mediocre effect, the Threshling had instead focused on one particular technique, and through that potentially improved all her others to a much greater degree. There were few things she appreciated more than effective simplicity.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 10-09-2021 at 08:06 AM.

"Hakai... destruction energy, right? Yeah, I can imagine that'd be a hell of a trump card..." Fighting someone that could just outright destroy your ki attacks and defenses with dismissive ease was... an annoying concept. Especially for, she imagined, someone like Avoca, whose main advantage as a fighter was her unique techniques.

"...that reminds me," she said, pulling out a capsule. She'd taken the liberty of capsuling that armor Nevanlinna had left next to Avoca, since she'd recognized it as something intended for her. Clicking it, the armor appeared. It was the pauldron-less style, and though somewhat more ornate than usual, was of incredible build quality. "Nevanlinna made this for you. She's apparently developed some new... threshling crafting arts and has been using it to make items for us that will supposedly increase our combat capability."

Tasure scratched her chin, trying to recall what Nevanlinna had told her about Avoca's particular gift. There had been a lot of technical and magical jargon that had gone completely over her head, but she quickly recalled the basic idea. "Besides being some damn fine armor, it seems she designed yours to improve your techniques. Went about it in a clever way, too. Seems it will help make Unlimited Eat Works safer and more stable, and allow you to redirect the energy into other techniques more effectively. Reinforced it with magic and that Hozon energy she pops out occasionally."

Nevanlinna had her quirks that Tasure found annoying, but she could respect that sort of design simplicity. Rather than a wasteful design choice trying to directly improve all of Avoca's techniques, to mediocre effect, the Threshling had instead focused on one particular technique, and through that potentially improved all her others to a much greater degree. There were few things she appreciated more than effective simplicity.
    Avoca raised an eyebrow and picked up the armor to examine it. It was very similar to normal Saiyan armor, but was more... ornate than what she was used to. It didn't look bad by any means, just different. "Huh." She stripped out of her old armor and tights and put on the new underarmor. Even those felt different. She slipped on the breastplate and the boots and gloves. "Feels light. Range of motion is the same as my old armor." The lack of pauldrons always lent to the greatest range. "I just wish it didn't have pants."

While she wasn't one to show off for everyone, she didn't want Parsley endlessly bitching at her.

Avoca had been wondering why Neva decided to just randomly make her a new armor when Tasure explained what it could do. In short, it was designed to amplify Unlimited Eat Works. The armor was reinforced with magic and Hozon; both of which, she assumed, would make the technique more stable and safer to use. If she recalled correctly, Hozon preserved, meaning she may have been able to use UEW to swallow and redirect things like Hakai. She was still nervous to try, but having the new armor made her feel better about her chances.

"I'll have to thank her when I see her. Did she not make you one?" Knowing Tasure, she declined.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Avoca raised an eyebrow and picked up the armor to examine it. It was very similar to normal Saiyan armor, but was more... ornate than what she was used to. It didn't look bad by any means, just different. "Huh." She stripped out of her old armor and tights and put on the new underarmor. Even those felt different. She slipped on the breastplate and the boots and gloves. "Feels light. Range of motion is the same as my old armor." The lack of pauldrons always lent to the greatest range. "I just wish it didn't have pants."

While she wasn't one to show off for everyone, she didn't want Parsley endlessly bitching at her.

Avoca had been wondering why Neva decided to just randomly make her a new armor when Tasure explained what it could do. In short, it was designed to amplify Unlimited Eat Works. The armor was reinforced with magic and Hozon; both of which, she assumed, would make the technique more stable and safer to use. If she recalled correctly, Hozon preserved, meaning she may have been able to use UEW to swallow and redirect things like Hakai. She was still nervous to try, but having the new armor made her feel better about her chances.

"I'll have to thank her when I see her. Did she not make you one?" Knowing Tasure, she declined.
    Tasure picked up a slight bit of confusion from Avoca, which was understandable. Nevanlinna barely knew the saiyan, and yet she'd chosen to make her, seemingly specifically, a new set of armor? "Yeah, she did. I refused, she insisted, and eventually, I caved. Wasn't in a big rush before all this, and she's been busy, so I haven't nagged," she said. "Seems like she made a bunch of... gifts for everyone in the group. Based on what she's observed about us, so... no real consultation, but she's not a dumbass, so I figure they'll be useful, at least."

"Want to give it a test run?" Tasure exploded into Super Saiyan 3 and drew back her arms into the classic Galick Gun (or Cannon, in her case) pose. Purple energy began to pool in the palm of her hand. She figured that while Avoca was probably capable of it before, 'eating' a charged attack from a Super Saiyan 3 was... probably a delicate, risky manuever. Not something she knew for certain, of course... just an extrapolation based on their training together in the room of spirit and time. With the armor, however, assuming it worked and she saw it coming, it would probably be as smooth as slurping down a hot, heaping bowl of ramen.

More energy pooled into her palm and she grinned. "...well?"
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 10-09-2021 at 11:26 AM.

Combined with a bit of Heka and Totoma’s connection to everyone, the burning Ki of Solar Shot illuminates a nightmare.

Creatures, near formless, with odd angles and dimensions clung to the bottom of the Lookout like leeches. Invisible, they ooze a type of invisible mist that deadens flight and certain other Ki abilities. The presence they exude is foul and awful, scratching at their minds and senses as they try and observe things that shouldn’t be in this dimension.
    "...alright, now we'll be able to behold the--HHOOOH MY GOD."

Standing there at the edge of the Lookout, Zaofan literally just about to jump into the fray when the strange essence of these creatures, writhing, twisted things they were, passed through the unknown veil Sakin had parted. It was a thing he'd not seen the likes of, not since...Old Avalon, and the hidden horrors there.

"what are these, some kind of Voidlings?"

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem lands roughly. The odd aura of whatever was clawing up from the bottom of the lookout, giving him an eerie feeling. Coupled with Auroc's almost uncharacteristically nervous demeanor, put him in an even worse mood. "Sasheem can see that you're busy here, but there's some other stuff to worry about too..." the Majin paused, glancing towards Maven. "Good thing Sasheem brought some backup."
    Confusion and panic played across Zaofan's face...and then dissolved into subdued disgust when Sasheem dove in.

Oh great...this guy...

...fortunately, or unfortunately, as it may be, he wasn't alone. "No..." dragging alongside him were the Proto-Majin and the Maven. "...no~!!!"

As swift and a sure as the currents passing over the Lookout as it was dragged under, Zaofan was in front of Auroc in an instant.

His eyes were glowing red in as much disbelief at the Threshling god and his thrall being here as determination to finish the job once and for all.

"..." Tch. Whatever those things were, they were already annoying. It didn't escape Sarada's notice that Auroc, that bitch, had somehow returned. He arrived with Sasheem, that bitch, so she could only surmise that the young Majin managed to convince the elder Majin to join their cause. She supposed that the end of the universe made for strange bedfellows. It still felt peculiar.

She floated her platform upward slightly so she could hear what he was saying. The civilization of Honzu? Where does that... his journal! They're from the Way Between Worlds! That must have been what that machine was for. Constructed from 10,000 slain guardians and powered by their Creation, it must have been to disable the barriers between dimensions. That was why the dead had such an easy time crossing over into the realm of the living, and why denizens of the Way were suddenly on Earth.

Given the horrific feeling Sarada had just looking at the Honzu, she should have been far more wary of traveling there with just Parsley as backup. It felt wrong with them there; she could have only imagined what it would have felt like with that feeling literally surrounding her at all sides. No wonder Auroc went insane.

Now what? The one she captured was eating through her barrier and she didn't have any special energies. She was only useful for capturing them and letting those that did have special energies pick them off. Would have be good enough? Only way to find out was to try.

Suddenly, Maiz's voice echoed in her head. The message she sent was absolutely harrowing. God of Destruction? Kill the children? My child?! A cold chill erupted in the pit of her stomach. She had been getting snippets from her clone, but she was too preoccupied with the Honzu to give it much attention. That, she then knew, was a very big mistake.

The Honzu were a big threat, but a God of Destruction threating her people, her child, was an even bigger threat. She quickly flew her platform back up to the Lookout Plaza. Even as it fell to the Earth below, she displayed another message to them. "I have to go. A God of Destruction is trying to kill my daughter. I have to save her. Good luck!"

Without waiting for a response, she activated her teleporter and vanished in a flash of yellow light. Goddamn you, Sakin. I'll have your fucking head for this!
    Zaofan had seen the effect that played out over the creatures, their resistance to even her surging ki....and in an instant, she was gone halfway across the galaxy for it seems Sakin had directed yet more ancient threats to the Saiyans. The chef said nothing, only lift a confident thumbs up behind him - even as he continued to stare Auroc down.

She had her battles to fight, and so did the People of Earth. There, unsaid to his latest student, was the promise they would pull through this and meet again.

This is our world after all.

Everything was happening so damn fast. He cut a few of them to pieces and they... were still alive. Or whatever passed for 'alive' for them, given how weird and alien they were. And then Sarada left, saying that a God of Destruction was on Ruco and trying to kill her daughter. He had no idea what a God of Destruction was, but he couldn't begrudge a parent rushing off to protect their child.

Good luck, Sarada he said to her, telepathically.

He floated backwards clumsily, still unused to flying using telekinesis.

So, uh... we need special energies to kill these guys? What sort of special energies? he asked the others. Mostly Auroc.
    And to the point with Auroc, as Totoma spoke while simultaneously bridging the psychic connection and pulling the Lookout from its rapid descent, the Optic Blast gathered within his pupils punctuated the urgency of this point.

"You have no idea how much I loathe you. What you did on Baradur and on Reshlan to your own people...I will never forgive." Seeing the Majin shaking like a leaf did not instill much more confidence in his measure of the guy. "But using this world as your battlefield and having the gall to come all the way up here after cursing us all they way behind your barrier? My brother ain't here, but understand I have no problem finishing the job myself. Talk!"

“Confirmed, following Gotenga on our attack run.”

The Coldlight falls in near the Gotenga as they fire their salvo of Chaff.

The shots strike the Dreadnaught, and for a few seconds, it appears that the behemoth has stopped moving.
    With the successful bombardment of the Chaff Shells, the giant's movement had ceased for a few precious moments, giving them time to think. Beneath the uplink helm that carried his thoughts from the bridge and through the vessel, Ochazuke's brow twitched. Like many of the things that spilled from the visions, this was a creature that had seemed so distant, yet familiar, as if there were some aspect of them that had been drawn through the battles over the last years that had only become fully realized at the behest of Sakin's clarion call.

Channeling his ki through the superstructure of the Gotengo, Ochazuke passed the insight of Kyoushin Keihatsu through its instruments to amplify its scanners as his sense-awareness cross the space between the Dreadnought to ascertain its true nature.

Eva nods.

“Wise indeed.”

She telepathically broadcasts, boosted as she is with Totoma, this revaluation so that all the defenses of Earth (M-Fighter or EDF or GP or other) knows what Auroc has told Sasheem.
    Auroc nods.

“The Dreadnaught of Mala is an ancient entity, once trapped in the Way Between Worlds. It is a massive creature of ill intent, possessing a shield barely penetrable and offense means enough to shatter solar systems and more. It was servant to a long dead race from another universe. Traditional means of hurting it won’t work.”
    With the sudden surge in the telepathic uplink flashing in his thoughts, Ochazuke grit his teeth as the psionic message went through. The task of coordinating maneuvers while it was happening was initially quite taxing, until Evangeline reached out and connected everybody, lifting the burden of coordinating communications through technology and bridging their thoughts as one.

"Craven as ever, aren't you, Auroc?" The words were cold and piercing across the thought-bridge. Even from this distance, those gathered on the Lookout could feel him staring back at them...for better or for worse. "So this creature would presumes to destroy this entire solar system..."

Elsewhere, a salvo of fiery, racing thoughts began to join the cacophony of linked minds as the personnel on the Orbital Ring spoke directly through the Guardian.

"Fortunately, we're standing on top of a rather unconventional weapon," Kenshiko said, "If we can cut some systems and shunt the power back to the Wave Motion Cannon, we can arm another shot in five minutes...if we can keep that thing's barrier down."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

The twelve vampires moves quickly. Four target Pinach and Rutaba. while the rest are around and go after Maiz and the children.

The two Saiyans quickly find themselves entirely on the defensive as they are played with. Four more break off and start picking off any of the other defending Saiyans, while the last four appear in front of Maiz.

——————

Blizzar, your tactic works and the flan like alien is burned to ash by the ships engine.

The space battle around you has slid more towards the defenders side, but they are still out numbered and outgunned.

——————

Sasheem, you arrive back at Cask fairly quickly.

The defenders here have pushed the Khanate and mages back, only the Tupla demons standing in the way of a proper route. Cask is safe for now.

——————

Cancer looks at Narayana and the red light gleams off her fangs.

“Sakin wants leverage, just in case. Always plays to be cautious. Now…….Inthink we need to get reacquainted.”

Seven balls of Hakai manifest and are flung towards Narayana.

——————

Auroc answers Totoma.

“Magic works well. Transmutation, alteration. Solar energy concentrated too. Godly energy if you have any.”

——————

Haru and Sickle both blur and attack Praxat from different sides, one swooping low and the other high.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "...alright, now we'll be able to behold the--HHOOOH MY GOD."

Standing there at the edge of the Lookout, Zaofan literally just about to jump into the fray when the strange essence of these creatures, writhing, twisted things they were, passed through the unknown veil Sakin had parted. It was a thing he'd not seen the likes of, not since...Old Avalon, and the hidden horrors there.

"what are these, some kind of Voidlings?"

Confusion and panic played across Zaofan's face...and then dissolved into subdued disgust when Sasheem dove in.

Oh great...this guy...

...fortunately, or unfortunately, as it may be, he wasn't alone. "No..." dragging alongside him were the Proto-Majin and the Maven. "...no~!!!"

As swift and a sure as the currents passing over the Lookout as it was dragged under, Zaofan was in front of Auroc in an instant.

His eyes were glowing red in as much disbelief at the Threshling god and his thrall being here as determination to finish the job once and for all.

Zaofan had seen the effect that played out over the creatures, their resistance to even her surging ki....and in an instant, she was gone halfway across the galaxy for it seems Sakin had directed yet more ancient threats to the Saiyans. The chef said nothing, only lift a confident thumbs up behind him - even as he continued to stare Auroc down.

She had her battles to fight, and so did the People of Earth. There, unsaid to his latest student, was the promise they would pull through this and meet again.

This is our world after all.

And to the point with Auroc, as Totoma spoke while simultaneously bridging the psychic connection and pulling the Lookout from its rapid descent, the Optic Blast gathered within his pupils punctuated the urgency of this point.

"You have no idea how much I loathe you. What you did on Baradur and on Reshlan to your own people...I will never forgive." Seeing the Majin shaking like a leaf did not instill much more confidence in his measure of the guy. "But using this world as your battlefield and having the gall to come all the way up here after cursing us all they way behind your barrier? My brother ain't here, but understand I have no problem finishing the job myself. Talk!"
    Auroc glares back.

“Imbecile, believe it or not but I am helping and answering! The Dreadnaught and the Honzu civilization are problems far worse than me, and……..”

He stops, eyes looking past Zaofan, and then they narrow.

“****! Don’t let the Lookout touch the ground! Maven, spells! Anything!”

Auroc slams his hands into the Lookout and grunts, his limited TK attempting to stop the descent which had gotten faster. The Maven begins casting Levitation spells.

“There…is a portal…below us. Invisible…..but that’s how…they work. Like fishing. We go through that, you lose….your entire dragonball set AND we’ll be trapped with millions of the damn leeches!!!”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    With the successful bombardment of the Chaff Shells, the giant's movement had ceased for a few precious moments, giving them time to think. Beneath the uplink helm that carried his thoughts from the bridge and through the vessel, Ochazuke's brow twitched. Like many of the things that spilled from the visions, this was a creature that had seemed so distant, yet familiar, as if there were some aspect of them that had been drawn through the battles over the last years that had only become fully realized at the behest of Sakin's clarion call.

Channeling his ki through the superstructure of the Gotengo, Ochazuke passed the insight of Kyoushin Keihatsu through its instruments to amplify its scanners as his sense-awareness cross the space between the Dreadnought to ascertain its true nature.

With the sudden surge in the telepathic uplink flashing in his thoughts, Ochazuke grit his teeth as the psionic message went through. The task of coordinating maneuvers while it was happening was initially quite taxing, until Evangeline reached out and connected everybody, lifting the burden of coordinating communications through technology and bridging their thoughts as one.

"Craven as ever, aren't you, Auroc?" The words were cold and piercing across the thought-bridge. Even from this distance, those gathered on the Lookout could feel him staring back at them...for better or for worse. "So this creature would presumes to destroy this entire solar system..."

Elsewhere, a salvo of fiery, racing thoughts began to join the cacophony of linked minds as the personnel on the Orbital Ring spoke directly through the Guardian.

"Fortunately, we're standing on top of a rather unconventional weapon," Kenshiko said, "If we can cut some systems and shunt the power back to the Wave Motion Cannon, we can arm another shot in five minutes...if we can keep that thing's barrier down."
    Your enhanced senses tell you that the Dreadnaught is a host. The large form is a mecha almost of organic nature, and it is capable of sending out waves of smaller ‘drones’ that land on planets and starts and consume them wholesale.

The shield itself is actually a distorted dimension that surrounds the creature.

Auroc grunts in his mind, lifting the lookout.

‘I would suggest you not let any of its parasites or drones or whatever hit your planet….if you want it to still be here.’
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM