Page 19 of 137 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Auroc answers Totoma.

“Magic works well. Transmutation, alteration. Solar energy concentrated too. Godly energy if you have any.”
    Auroc glares back.

“Imbecile, believe it or not but I am helping and answering! The Dreadnaught and the Honzu civilization are problems far worse than me, and……..”

He stops, eyes looking past Zaofan, and then they narrow.

“Shit! Don’t let the Lookout touch the ground! Maven, spells! Anything!”

Auroc slams his hands into the Lookout and grunts, his limited TK attempting to stop the descent which had gotten faster. The Maven begins casting Levitation spells.

“There…is a portal…below us. Invisible…..but that’s how…they work. Like fishing. We go through that, you lose….your entire dragonball set AND we’ll be trapped with millions of the damn leeches!!!”
    "I know you're bad at bluffing, but this is low even from you."

As Auroc explained, even seeming to exhert himself in his efforts, Zaofan still remained quite skeptical, and as the Optic Blast continued to charge, the red seemed particularly pronounced in his right eye; had he the same kind of dusty moustache...but he did not.

"Portal, huh," he muttered at last making a quarter turn and looking at the Solar Shot Charco had loosed earlier, "Suppose it only makes sense."

Rolling his arms, reluctantly he paced back to the edge of the Lookout as he prepared himself.

"However, I'm not a magician, and I only slap wannabe gods if they're talking mess like you."

Rummaging through his pockets, he took stock of the various capsules in there. 00: Asha'rah, B01: Beef Bourginon, G-01:...ah.

Looking at the crawling chaos that stuck to the Lookout base and to the breach below, he rolled his neck as he gathered his power. One hand fell into the fangs of the Wolf, the other loose yet solid like the Bear.

"But why should that matter?"

Because of the stunted energy channels that riddled his body, he couldn't so much as fire a plain blast from his hand if he tried. Still, from this heavenly perch, Zaofan could still hear the Earth and sense its energies. Though he lacked his brother's specific skills, he'd known what it meant to listen.

"They're not the only ones that can make a difference!"

While Totoma, Eva and Auroc held the Lookout aloft, Zaofan pulled upon the enemies at their door straight down, giving them some of their own medicine as he bound them from below upon the Silken Strings of the Woven Path, attempting to suspend their ascent, their flight, and drag them back down into their own dimension.

Retired Overlord

And to the point with Auroc, as Totoma spoke while simultaneously bridging the psychic connection and pulling the Lookout from its rapid descent, the Optic Blast gathered within his pupils punctuated the urgency of this point.

"You have no idea how much I loathe you. What you did on Baradur and on Reshlan to your own people...I will never forgive." Seeing the Majin shaking like a leaf did not instill much more confidence in his measure of the guy. "But using this world as your battlefield and having the gall to come all the way up here after cursing us all they way behind your barrier? My brother ain't here, but understand I have no problem finishing the job myself. Talk!"
    Auroc glares back.

“Imbecile, believe it or not but I am helping and answering! The Dreadnaught and the Honzu civilization are problems far worse than me, and……..”

He stops, eyes looking past Zaofan, and then they narrow.

“Shit! Don’t let the Lookout touch the ground! Maven, spells! Anything!”

Auroc slams his hands into the Lookout and grunts, his limited TK attempting to stop the descent which had gotten faster. The Maven begins casting Levitation spells.

“There…is a portal…below us. Invisible…..but that’s how…they work. Like fishing. We go through that, you lose….your entire dragonball set AND we’ll be trapped with millions of the damn leeches!!!”
    The tense moment between Auroc and Zaofan was punctuated by a sudden, out of place yawn that emanated from the cooks clothes. After a moments struggle to pull herself up, a tiny green etrina foci climbed up from the depths and planted herself upon his shoulder....casting a wide eyes, off focus and genuinely half asleep 1000 yard stare around the lookout.

".....oh hey Sasheem....did you get uglier lately?" The green foci mumbled, then topped to her tiny feet. "Zaofan...Why is uglier Sasheem here, is he a threat? Should I beat him up for you?"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The four fighting Pinach and Rutaba emerge from the explosion and quickly slap the two out of the sky and down to the ground.

Meanwhile, the four around Maiz scatter, their afterimages having been hit by Sarada’s attacks and not them. Two, the biggest and in the most advanced forms, fly toward Sarada while the other two turn towards Maiz. She can feel a tug as they use their TK to start and pry the three children towards themselves.
    The two heroes of justice slammed into the ground hard. Rutaba was the first one to reach her feet, though her balance wobbled slightly. "You won't win!" She powered up, her aura sparkling like an electric flame in the night sky. Her cousin's aura merged with hers. They knew that the battle was a losing one. All it took was a few moments of the clash for them to realize just how outclassed they were. It wasn't like the invasion a year ago. Those grunts were actual mooks. Neither Saiyan would have been surprised if any of the Arcosians facing them would have been the final boss.

"Ready?" Pinach asked.

"Ready."

"Let's go!" They let out a cry in unison and flew toward the nearest two Arcosians and attacked them in unison. When one struck, the other was ready to block and parry to cover them. It was their only chance.

Maiz noticed that the numbers of those after her had split the moment Sarada made her timely appearance. Even with two, they were still in no less danger than before. She gasped and struggled to keep her grip on the children against the much stronger telekinesis tugging them toward the Icers.

As it continued, Kumara continued to grow more irritated with everything going on. "Go away," she said, her soft baby voice tinged with something deeper. The next moment, a pair of pitch black beams of stygian Hakai burst from her hands, heading directly for the two Icers.

Sarada focused her attention on the two Icers headed her way. She fired another energy blast at the two of them. However, when it crossed the midway point, it exploded into a cloud of Energy Discs, intended on cutting the both of them to ribbons.

OT: Super Saiyan 3 2/10
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 10-09-2021 at 07:48 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

A sea of those leeches are exposed under the lookout, the afore mentioned building falling faster and faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    The two Narayana-beams swirled together and merged back into a single being.

This was the first time she'd really used her upgraded shapeshifting in a fight, and while such quick, full-body transformation was hard, especially while multi-tasking, so far, it was performing excellently. She'd caught Cancer off-guard, but she knew that the God of Destruction was simply humoring her for her own amusement. The best she could do was stall for time...

...and that fact vexed her to no end.

Her aura of ki and hozon flaring to life around her, she took to flight after Cancer. As she flew, she formed a small Ether Strike, and when she caught up to the GoD, she arc'd upwards and launched it at the god of destruction.

~~~~

...wow, it worked. Probably not for long, but...

Twirling the nine-toothed rake, Totoma swung it upwards, which, rather than sending ice as with the downward slash, sent a large pillar of magicki (heh, thought that up on the spot) flame washing over the frozen Leeches. It wasn't transmutation or alteration, but hopefully the swing from magicold to magi...cooked... would actually cause some permanent damage. Or even kill them.

Could they even be killed?
    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "I know you're bad at bluffing, but this is low even from you."

As Auroc explained, even seeming to exhert himself in his efforts, Zaofan still remained quite skeptical, and as the Optic Blast continued to charge, the red seemed particularly pronounced in his right eye; had he the same kind of dusty moustache...but he did not.

"Portal, huh," he muttered at last making a quarter turn and looking at the Solar Shot Charco had loosed earlier, "Suppose it only makes sense."

Rolling his arms, reluctantly he paced back to the edge of the Lookout as he prepared himself.

"However, I'm not a magician, and I only slap wannabe gods if they're talking mess like you."

Rummaging through his pockets, he took stock of the various capsules in there. 00: Asha'rah, B01: Beef Bourginon, G-01:...ah.

Looking at the crawling chaos that stuck to the Lookout base and to the breach below, he rolled his neck as he gathered his power. One hand fell into the fangs of the Wolf, the other loose yet solid like the Bear.

"But why should that matter?"

Because of the stunted energy channels that riddled his body, he couldn't so much as fire a plain blast from his hand if he tried. Still, from this heavenly perch, Zaofan could still hear the Earth and sense its energies. Though he lacked his brother's specific skills, he'd known what it meant to listen.

"They're not the only ones that can make a difference!"

While Totoma, Eva and Auroc held the Lookout aloft, Zaofan pulled upon the enemies at their door straight down, giving them some of their own medicine as he bound them from below upon the Silken Strings of the Woven Path, attempting to suspend their ascent, their flight, and drag them back down into their own dimension.
    Sasheem aided in pushing the creatures back, using his Mystic Materialisation to toss out ant-magic bombs in the form of....futons. They would react with Totoma's magic and explode, hopefully furthering the eldritch beasts' descent back from which they came.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The tense moment between Auroc and Zaofan was punctuated by a sudden, out of place yawn that emanated from the cooks clothes. After a moments struggle to pull herself up, a tiny green etrina foci climbed up from the depths and planted herself upon his shoulder....casting a wide eyes, off focus and genuinely half asleep 1000 yard stare around the lookout.

".....oh hey Sasheem....did you get uglier lately?" The green foci mumbled, then topped to her tiny feet. "Zaofan...Why is uglier Sasheem here, is he a threat? Should I beat him up for you?"
    "O-oh!"

Snatching up the little Green Etrina Foci, Zaofan could hardly contain himself ash he kissed her on the noggin.

"Thank goodness for you, Little Mistress, we seem to be in a bit of a bind here."

Passing on the message secondhand, Zaofan filled her sleepy head with the details, as much as he could remember, about the Way Between Worlds, the Civilization of Honzu crawling up on the descending lookout.

"...apparently, Auroc will be on our side for a bit, but I'd trust him about as far as I could toss him. Right now, however, we could use some magic to turn this around."

Tasure picked up a slight bit of confusion from Avoca, which was understandable. Nevanlinna barely knew the saiyan, and yet she'd chosen to make her, seemingly specifically, a new set of armor? "Yeah, she did. I refused, she insisted, and eventually, I caved. Wasn't in a big rush before all this, and she's been busy, so I haven't nagged," she said. "Seems like she made a bunch of... gifts for everyone in the group. Based on what she's observed about us, so... no real consultation, but she's not a dumbass, so I figure they'll be useful, at least."

"Want to give it a test run?" Tasure exploded into Super Saiyan 3 and drew back her arms into the classic Galick Gun (or Cannon, in her case) pose. Purple energy began to pool in the palm of her hand. She figured that while Avoca was probably capable of it before, 'eating' a charged attack from a Super Saiyan 3 was... probably a delicate, risky manuever. Not something she knew for certain, of course... just an extrapolation based on their training together in the room of spirit and time. With the armor, however, assuming it worked and she saw it coming, it would probably be as smooth as slurping down a hot, heaping bowl of ramen.

More energy pooled into her palm and she grinned. "...well?"
    "Exactly what I thought," Avoca responded with a chuckle. Neva pegged her as the time to be very observant, so she more than likely already had the likes of Parsley and Sarada's needs in mind. For both, definitely something to do with magic, either negating or enhancing. For Avoca, she was satisfied with what her new armor could do. She wanted nothing to do with that magic nonsense. Besides, she already knew that she could negate magic energies directly at the source - the magician - so there was no need for any more than that.

"Test? Yeah, let's do it." She had recovered nicely, so she could transform into Super Saiyan, but no further than that. "I'm ready."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "O-oh!"

Snatching up the little Green Etrina Foci, Zaofan could hardly contain himself ash he kissed her on the noggin.

"Thank goodness for you, Little Mistress, we seem to be in a bit of a bind here."

Passing on the message secondhand, Zaofan filled her sleepy head with the details, as much as he could remember, about the Way Between Worlds, the Civilization of Honzu crawling up on the descending lookout.

"...apparently, Auroc will be on our side for a bit, but I'd trust him about as far as I could toss him. Right now, however, we could use some magic to turn this around."
    "That sounds like a mess.....ok, if Auroc isn't gonna cause trouble then I'll pass it along." The Green seems to stare off into space for a second, then returns her gaze to Zaofan. "Ok, message heard loud and clear....Master says please enjoy the show."

----

Below, in the space between the bottom of the lookout and the portal below it, space distorts into a kaleidoscope of color as something cuts the air to form a hole in space. Moment later a figure emerges, clad in glowing robe that blazed a blue etheric light, a multicolored sword in one hand and a grand staff in the style of the fey wilds in the other.

Etrina looked down at the swarming gateway below and frowned, then looked up towards the leech covered bottom half of the lookout and looked momentarily sick. Nevertheless she quickly spun in the air, her staff leaving a cold line of energy in a circle around her body that expanded into a runic circle. The magic coalesced into hundreds of 4-5 foot shafts of ice as the circle expanded, and then with a flourish of her staff then fired upwards.

Hundreds stabbed into the outer wall of the lookouts bowl shaped underbelly, not particularly aimed at any leech but stabbing many of them none the less. As soon as they plunged into the wall the ice spread from each impact point...covering over the leeches that weren't hit with a sheet of magical ice that quickly filled in what hadn't been struck.

In a matter of a minute or so, the entire bottom half of the lookout had a frozen layer of enchanted ice.....and etrina magically levitated herself far to the side before snapping her finger over her head. The enchanted ice bowl severed itself from the lookout and fell......one solid bowl shaped mass with the leeches frozen into it, pulling down with such massive weight that none could stay attached, and plummeted down past Etrina towards the opening of the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    ‘Roger, commencing attack run.’

The Coldlight lights the thing up even as the Gotenga fires. Ochazuke can see the chaff wear off, the Dreadnaught lift an arm and start to swing down, preparing to launch its parasites toward Earth, when the blue beam strikes true and, once again, it seems to freeze in place.

All the while you search and search, and barely you sense what may be a code to the thing. But itÂ’s buried deep inside the monstrosity.
    "Interface radar's picking up something! There's a signal!"

The technicians on the bridge scrambled to parse and make sense of the data that populated the Ghetti-Star derived technologies of the starship. Dispersed through the Zero-System interface, the supercomputers extrapolated what they could from the interpreted signals transcribed from Ochazuke's thought patterns into a data readout, and gradually as the inner nature of the Dreadnaught was unfurled, so could the thinkers on deck examine it.

Were it not for the fact that their foe was the side of the moon, they'd have parsed something to work with beyond what the ship's captain had already sighted.

"Freeze Ray's holding...but tt's too deep, we can't make out a weakpoint!"

Seated at the centre of the bridge, Ochazuke was silent. Though stilled in the seat of command, the issue of energy through the Gotengo was coordinated by his will and spirit, and the freezing Maser continued to still the limb.

"Is that so? Then we'll have to get closer, won't we?"

The bridge fell silent for a moment, and reflexively, the muscle-memory from the drills flooded the crew's instincts. "Engage the Bow Drill!"

Of the 400 meters of the Starship Gotengo, nearly a third of its length was concentrated into the brass-coloured bore. Flanked on its underside by debris breakers, like a pair of rotary saws designed to smash through and part astro-flotsam before it, it was designed for a single purpose.

One that would find engagement soon, once they'd entered range.

Banking hard from the immobilized arm, a salvo of missiles swarmed over the giant, and the Gotengo surged forward. It was getting nearer now, their weapons' line of fire falling like thunder over the creature's face. Closer now, Ochazuke continued to search for a target.

OOC: Wave Motion Cannon Charge: 2

He manages his her three ships that way, but the rest pull back far enough to lob attacks at the retreated GP defenders.

Blizzar narrowed his eyes as the armada of ships before him fell back, their assault unrelenting against the remaining GP forces. Cupping his fists, Blizzar had to admit the only reason he returned here first and not Earth was that he had some small fondness for his time among the GP. He would not let the officers who remained die in vain. "I can go about this forever, but to tell you the truth, my skillset does not lie in engaging in interstellar dogfights with ragtag fleets of ships. I could take them out one by one but by the time I reach half, the lot of you would be decimated by now..."

"Just do what you can, sir and we'll do the same!" P-Cee replied over her comm-link, doing all she could to avoid the volley of fire headed in her direction.

"For as much good as that'll do us....we need a plan of action! we don't even have a window to retreat!" X-Bo exclaimed, tiredly. It was not too long ago that they had arrived at the battlefield, but they were already beginning to feel weary of the insurmountable odds presented against them.

"Don't give up yet, brother!" P-Sta encouraged his siblings. "Now's not the time to let the stakes get the better of you! These are no second-rate piratic vessels nailing us to the wall, these are warships. Massive frigates of the deadliest of the galaxies criminals. Everyone the Galaxy Police has made an enemy of, now regrouped and given the chance to enact their revenge! Perhaps some of their grievances can be traced back to us. We haven't exactly been proficient at our jobs, have we?"

P-Sta's ship rocked forward as more fire from enemy ships began to pelt the dwindling number of GP Ships from all directions, causing many of them to break formation. "But we are not here to ruminate on the fate of the GP! We're here to aid in their escape so that we may assist in the efforts to track down and defeat Sakin once and for all!"

"That's right!" N-Ten's voice chimed in. "Our allies across the galaxy are in great danger, we know that much! We have to live through this!" she grunted, pulling up on her leaver to narrowly avoid enemy gunfire. "We're gonna pull through!"

"Heh heh..." St-Eam, the newest and youngest member of the Squadron scratched his nose, excitedly. "Don't forget, guys! The one and only Dr. Cast's in there too! If anybody can pull a miracle outta his sleeve it's him! And I bet he has something right now given how quiet he's been this whole time..."

One by one, many enemy ships burst into spectacular explosions, most of them from Blizzar zooming around the perimeter, punching through as many ships as he could to free the entrapped GP Ships and give them a chance to escape. He too, hoped Dr. Cast had something up his sleeve, for everyone's sake. After all, while he had plenty of energy to pummel these ships for quite a while, he wasn't entirely sure what to expect from such a massive fleet composed of those with such desperate, dark intent.

In the depths of the GP Base, Dr. Cast, and Durive...had finally made it. It looked more akin to an archeological dig than the core of a massive space station, but not many knew the secrets hidden within the heart of the GP's headquarters, save Commissioner Mourn, Durive, and himself. Not many knew just how the base was not built but found, adrift in the cold depths of space. A shining beacon awaiting those who sought justice. And now the base was but a shell of it's former self. It didn't at all resemble what it truly was.

Loose panel and electrical wiring hung from the walls. None of it seemed to be of similar make to anything in Universe 15. Something truly alien, truly foreign but all the same...charming, in a sense. A warm feeling that would bring one back to their youth. It was an odd sensation, but if anything Durive felt welcome here more than any other area of the base. Though perhaps the look of content was fro the fact that he remembered he'd grabbed a burger before he and Dr. Cast left and it was only just now that he'd gotten a chance to slow down and eat it.

"Durive, my friend..." Dr. Cast knelt down to the floor. "Just how long has it been since you were found, hmm?" Dr. Cast inquired. "How long has it been since you have truly gotten to play?" he asked Durive, who hastily wiped the crumbs off of his face for the burger he was chowing on. The barbecue sauce remained, however. It was just outside his field of vision.

But none of that mattered now. It was finally time. It had been very long, hadn't it? Dr. Cast brushed off the dust from a large sliding door [laced upon a tube that appeared to be made from some reinforced glass. "This looks like it..." he held out his hand for Durive to hop on, and the diminutive Chief did so. "I think....I think that once this happens. Things will no longer be exactly the same. I don't think you will go back to being Chief of the GP."

Durive offered a non-chalant shrug. But then he remembered all the pranks. The memories. Tears began to well up in his crayon-eyes. But he was determined. With some effort, Dr. Cast used his free hand to slide the glass tube door open used the other to place Durive inside. The chief was enveloped in an almost holy light as he ascended upward within the tube. Dr. Cast covered his eyes, the light soon enveloping the entire base.

Covering his eyes still, he managed to draw out a communicator linked the entire base in order to broadcast his next message to all ships in the vicinity friend and foe alike.

"Greetings, staunch defenders and hated foes of justice!" Dr. Cast's voice resonated, broadcast throughout all ships. Enemies old and new. It's been a long road, hasn't it? We've all wronged each other, but there are more pressing matters to attend to. Desperate, bitter matters, born of the oldest hatreds within the cosmos. It is now time to put these old hatreds aside, but I see many of you toss reason to the wind. Perhaps if our former Lieutenant's persuasive offers do not dissuade you, then this will."

A light began to envelop the GP's Base, once christened The Sanctum Supernova in times od old, a name seldom used anymore but all too fitting now as it flashed brilliant colors and its metal hull began to slowly shift and fold. "This is not some old fortress built by the hands of mortals, this was not simply the grounds for which justice was to be decided by committees and filled to the brim with young upstarts brimming with hope for the future of the galaxy. It is something more. It was always something more. Older, more ancient than you can imagine!"

"It...it can't be?!" P-Sta exclaimed. "I've always figured, there was something unknown about HQ, but this is just the icing off the cake! The base is really doing it! It's transforming!"

"All these years, right under our nose..." P-Cee almost laughed.

"Hell yeah! This is it!" X-Bo sat back relieved. "You were right little bro. Dr. Cast always has something up his sleeve!"

"See, I told ya!" St-Eam folded his arms, the smugness almost audible from within his ship.

"We should probably use this chance to fall back, but I don't want to miss this...I don't think our enemies will either," N-Ten giggled excitedly.

The remaining GP forces, for the first time since this assault began, started to feel the light of hope shining across their weary faces. Its rays, gentle and strong like a sun, could warm even the coldest depths of space. It was as if a valorous, jovial song had once again swayed their hearts into action. Even Blizzar, his pristine carapace now coated in the dirt and grime of blood and oil, felt his cold blood begin to sizzle and his frost demon heart soared with this grandiose revelation.

He could not help but half-cover his eyes and gaze in awe as the GP's base began to take shape. The dazzling celestial light soon began to fade, the creaking began to stop and soon all present could see what massive presence loomed before them, the true Sanctum Supernova!

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

Blizzar's was so stricken with awe, he could not find the words to express himself, but his facial expressions spoke for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Exactly what I thought," Avoca responded with a chuckle. Neva pegged her as the time to be very observant, so she more than likely already had the likes of Parsley and Sarada's needs in mind. For both, definitely something to do with magic, either negating or enhancing. For Avoca, she was satisfied with what her new armor could do. She wanted nothing to do with that magic nonsense. Besides, she already knew that she could negate magic energies directly at the source - the magician - so there was no need for any more than that.

"Test? Yeah, let's do it." She had recovered nicely, so she could transform into Super Saiyan, but no further than that. "I'm ready."
    Seems she could only transform to Super Saiyan. Tasure briefly considered dropping to Super Saiyan 2, but decided against it; there was less chance of dying outright in Vaikuntha, and it would be an even better test with this sort of difference in power. She jumped back to a good distance, the ball of purple energy in her palm growing even more. Arc of energy shot out, tearing little troughs into the surface of ilargi, and a great wind picked up. After a few more moments, the Galick Cannon was sufficiently charged.

"Galick Cannon... Fire!" she intoned.

Tasure threw her hands forward, and a large crackling beam of purple ki burst forth towards Avoca. Most people would think this 'test' crazy, but Tasure was not 'most' people. She had the utmost faith in her allies--both in Nevanlinna's ability to design an armor that does what she says it does, and in Avoca's ability to excel when really pushed to the edge.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 10-10-2021 at 07:42 AM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Seems she could only transform to Super Saiyan. Tasure briefly considered dropping to Super Saiyan 2, but decided against it; there was less chance of dying outright in Vaikuntha, and it would be an even better test with this sort of difference in power. She jumped back to a good distance, the ball of purple energy in her palm growing even more. Arc of energy shot out, tearing little troughs into the surface of ilargi, and a great wind picked up. After a few more moments, the Galick Cannon was sufficiently charged.

"Galick Cannon... Fire!" she intoned.

Tasure threw her hands forward, and a large crackling beam of purple ki burst forth towards Avoca. Most people would think this 'test' crazy, but Tasure was not 'most' people. She had the utmost faith in her allies--both in Nevanlinna's ability to design an armor that does what she says it does, and in Avoca's ability to excel when really pushed to the edge.
    The buildup for Tasure's Galick Cannon was always impressive; but at SSJ3, it was even more so. Arcs of energy flashed past her and the wind that was whipped up by the building power threatened to knock her over. She held fast, pushing her still meager power to its limit to stay upright.

With a great flash of violet light that painted the sky above them, the beam tore through the air on an unimpeded path right for her.

"Here we go." She held her arms out wide and opened her mouth.

Unlimited Eat Works – Ultimate Glutton

Like a stream of water forced through a funnel, the massive beam narrowed significantly until it was small enough to be sucked into Avoca's waiting gullet. The power gulf between herself and Tasure was massive. Massive enough that the energy she was devouring should have caused her a great deal of pain. Yet, she only felt some mild discomfort, like she was eating something that was overly spicy.

The armor. The Hozon stuff in her armor was stabilizing her, making it safer to eat stronger energies. The beam ram its course and was safely deposited into her energy reserves by means of one of her new techniques, Ki Siphon gradually replenishing her reserves.

"Ah!" she sighed contently. "It worked great! And I feel even better now." With that power, she transformed to Super Saiyan 2. "I think I'm just about at full power."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The buildup for Tasure's Galick Cannon was always impressive; but at SSJ3, it was even more so. Arcs of energy flashed past her and the wind that was whipped up by the building power threatened to knock her over. She held fast, pushing her still meager power to its limit to stay upright.

With a great flash of violet light that painted the sky above them, the beam tore through the air on an unimpeded path right for her.

"Here we go." She held her arms out wide and opened her mouth.

Unlimited Eat Works – Ultimate Glutton

Like a stream of water forced through a funnel, the massive beam narrowed significantly until it was small enough to be sucked into Avoca's waiting gullet. The power gulf between herself and Tasure was massive. Massive enough that the energy she was devouring should have caused her a great deal of pain. Yet, she only felt some mild discomfort, like she was eating something that was overly spicy.

The armor. The Hozon stuff in her armor was stabilizing her, making it safer to eat stronger energies. The beam ram its course and was safely deposited into her energy reserves by means of one of her new techniques, Ki Siphon gradually replenishing her reserves.

"Ah!" she sighed contently. "It worked great! And I feel even better now." With that power, she transformed to Super Saiyan 2. "I think I'm just about at full power."
    As expected, Avoca was able to manage it, and even used it to restore her ki reserves--the result of a new technique, most likely. Or perhaps an aspect of Unlimited Eat Works that Tasure had been unaware of before. Regardless, she was about back up to tip-top shape. Body healed, energy restored... though her pride was no doubt still wounded from her encounter with this Cancer.

Dropping to Super Saiyan to conserve energy and stamina, Tasure nodded at Avoca. "Worked like a charm, it seems. Still, useful as that armor is, don't neglect to keep improving your skill with Unlimited Eat Works, without it... or any of your other techniques, either." It's not that she was opposed to using armor and weapons--she wore her saiyan armor to this day and was familiar with most melee weapons--but in the end, the most reliable weapons were a trained body, skill honed to perfection, and practiced techniques.

Or at least that's how she saw it.

"...that being said, before we do anything else, do you want to go check up on Parsley?"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

The two Narayana-beams swirled together and merged back into a single being.

This was the first time she'd really used her upgraded shapeshifting in a fight, and while such quick, full-body transformation was hard, especially while multi-tasking, so far, it was performing excellently. She'd caught Cancer off-guard, but she knew that the God of Destruction was simply humoring her for her own amusement. The best she could do was stall for time...

...and that fact vexed her to no end.

Her aura of ki and hozon flaring to life around her, she took to flight after Cancer. As she flew, she formed a small Ether Strike, and when she caught up to the GoD, she arc'd upwards and launched it at the god of destruction.

~~~~

...wow, it worked. Probably not for long, but...

Twirling the nine-toothed rake, Totoma swung it upwards, which, rather than sending ice as with the downward slash, sent a large pillar of magicki (heh, thought that up on the spot) flame washing over the frozen Leeches. It wasn't transmutation or alteration, but hopefully the swing from magicold to magi...cooked... would actually cause some permanent damage. Or even kill them.

Could they even be killed?
    Cancer one handed bats the Ether Strike away, dissipating it. Standing mostly unharmed after her flight, she smiles under the red light of Ruco.

“My turn.”

Narayana finds a dropkick planted directly in her face, breaking her nose and sending her flying back towards the rest of the fight, Cancer quickly following. In both hands are whips of Hakai.

—————

Totoma wipes more of the leeches out with his combo move. It seemed to work.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat stops herself before hitting a tree and quickly gets back to the fight, all the while storing and accumulate ambient electromagnetic energy and add to her own. She attacks them both and uses her sense of electroreception to anticipate their attacks.

To Haru and Sickle, it would seem like Praxat had gotten stronger and faster than before. That her reflexes are quicker than before. This is surprises even Praxat. ( Wait, I'm stronger and faster than before, but I'm still in my base state,) Praxat thought.

" How is this possible wait could storing, accumulating ambient electromagnetic energy and add to my own be amplifying me somehow?) Praxat thought.

Electromagnetic Accumulation post 2
    Both fly up and power up attacks, ready to blast Praxat.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

With Zaofan pulling them down a bit with the Woven Path, and Sasheem making sure no stragglers lay upon the sides with his futon Norman’s, Etrina makes it look all to easy as the underside ices over and then falls down, trapping the leeches. The ice bowl falls and falls, until it vanishes suddenly.

The Lookout stops moving an Auroc nods.

“The portal is still there, I can sense it. You’ve sent them back through but they’ll come back quickly. Or send one of their……..pets.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM