Page 3 of 137 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi picks up immediately.

“You seeing this Ochazuke? I’ve got seventeen different satellites all broadcasting hot spot locations that just erupted on Earth.”
    "You'll have to waylay that, Mr President."

Picking up on a parallel signal partition, EDF Commander Kenshiko pinged the direct line to the President's office from the Oribital Ring.

"It's very unlike him, but he's about to make a statement, and was quite insistent on reaching everyone. Transfer the word from the Ring to the Ground, and we'll boost the signal from up here."

Staying on the line, the former Red Raider looked out into the emptiness of space. The vision came, the words spoken in their collective minds as if Sakin was there with them, and when it left she was left peering outwards from the vantage point overlooking the solar system.

The Big Ghetti Star was in her field of view, so near yet so farm, unmoving as their world turned. Upon the last line of defense from anything out there touching down upon the Earth below, she listened. In the core of the planetoid, time was of the essence, and with haste Ochazuke began to speak, and atop the Lookout to those gathered there, the message fell to the world below from Capital City and around the world and beyond. Yet much of the Earth remained as it ever had been over the last year.

At the New Dragon Temple, even as the vision of dark days to come passed them by, Master Samson Balon led his students diligently, undeterred as they pressed forward through their training, his daughter Marron at the head of the class.

Over in New Anvil City, Aiko Fukuhara, no longer enstranged to crowds or the hopeful eyes that looked for her guidance, spread the wings passed down to her from the Crane School, and with the help of Alfredo Bedlam and the man who had once usurped the visage of Dixon Gordon Blue, the desert became an oasis.

Sweltering between the heat of equatorial jungle and a the sun perennially reflected over the ocean, Ori City remembered the heart of the Tiger.

And upon the rooftop dojos of the Turtle School, before the gathering of the diasporic monks, the enigmatic Master Eskrimato started from his meditations, as his sensei, the vagabond hermit Kuki napped idly on his side.

This is Ochazuke of Earth. There are those of you at home and abroad who know who I am, and if it came from the vision, there would be no sense hiding.

I'm not about to tell you what you saw was not real. The fact that we are speaking of it in tandem shows we've seen it, same as you. You may take some comfort in knowing you remain quite sane.

Remember this and measure it well against the vision granted to you.
    The message carried was limited to their solar system, and though they had allies in other worlds, the message riding upon those wave frequencies would have taken centuries, if not millennia, to reach them; but for the alliances with these other worlds, and the partnership with the Nevadian Federation. On either end of the Stargates were carried upon the trade routes of their entire federation, the laneways of trade to other civilizations picked up the span, and over the networks that ferried freight to and from the Federation space the message passed through its emergency channels instantaneously, and outside of their stellar borders.

It passed through the Federation, the worlds assembled in that section of space, then stretched outward to their partners. Prominently then the Stargate above Langal shone and brought word to the Saiyan Empire, then reached to the furthest reaches of the frontier to Reshlan and Baradur.

We have all beheld this creature, Sakin, he who calls himself the Angel of Rebirth. Rebirth of what? For your fear and obedience under threat of enemies from beyond he will promise you immortality.

The Angel promises you rebirth through his challenge. He would turn you against us and promise you whatever you wish.

For any that are afraid for their own worlds, you are right to feel it may you depart. Be well then, protect your own, and think more precisely on the matter. It may not be in our capability to measure what limitations and strength lie in another. What you may in turn judge with fidelity, however, is the measure of yourself.
    Across the direct line of communication to the Guardians, towards Titanus Prime of the Prometheans, Meagan T'eal of the Chromakai, Althena Orpheus of the Qacerians. Word reached Kyuubi of the Kitani, former Palantine and her successor Guardian of that world, and stretched beyond to the Spireward, Lord of the Darklings, there on the homeworld of Caladash Banespell, the point of origin where the Heka Spark reached those who hid in the shadows. They'd chosen to sequester themselves from the proceedings of the universe, now what they were forced to confront what emerged from the fell darkness.

With the veil between realities thinned, the medium of the message, too passed into realms that interescted with the point of its physical orgin. Breaching into sections of the Afterlife, where Sihn and Shek'inah attended, to Vaikuntha and the living Elemanti of Illargi it continued.

He seems omniscient, for he knows your hardships well. Perhaps he could have reached you at any moment in a collective vision like this, for we all saw it. Ask yourselves then, as you'd toiled through the ages, where was Sakin then?

When you prayed at the edge of your hope, where was his deliverance? Did they have any more substance to these empty promises he presents to you now? Or was it by finding the strength in yourself and each other that you rose to the occasion?

The people of Earth have reached out to you over the last year to set a foundation upon which to build in partnership a future to strive for a little day by day. You have helped us as much as we've helped you. I can only ask you consider that each among you may examine what feats he did to become more than you were yesterday.
    Standing there in the engineering bay at the heart of the Big Ghetti Star, Ochazuke stood resolute, and the subtle powers embued within the Forger's Hammer at his feet spread as swiftly as his meditation. Upon the trails of the Guardian Network spread through the Galactic Leyline, from this point from his world to the others, he measure the pulse of morale that swept through to potentiate the Heka Flow.

So I put this to you, Peoples of the Universe. What lustre does Sakin surround himself with, preying on your fear and prodding the edges of your ancient wounds, that you have already not empowered yourself to go beyond? The vision he'd conveyed, perhaps, that he had had overreached. You've seen it yourselves. He is preparing to shatter what you have built, and offer you a place at his side to do it.

Now tell me, lest you would forget the better share of honour within yourselves. Does he offer you friendship? Or by ransom, a place at his feet to prostrate, tied to bonds he'd forced you to make?"
    Last edited by grampagen; 09-26-2021 at 02:36 PM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

A fist breaks Tundra’s cheek and sends the Frost Demon flying.

There, breathing hard and still dressed in his partial Threshling armor, is Sir Kakarot.

In SSJ3 mode.
    Tundra landed hard on his shoulder and skidded to a stop.

Sarada blinked and turned to the mysterious man who bailed her out. He didn't look familiar. She only knew of a few people who had ever achieved the kind of power he was displaying: herself, Parsley, E Bekon, and Totoma. If there was another Super Saiyan besides the ones she knew about, she... oh, him.

"You must be that Kakarot guy Parsley was telling me about. Thanks for the save." Her aura roared to life. "I'm sorry, I have to find my daughter!" She took off in a frantic hurry toward the smoldering pit that was the palace.

Tundra rose to his feet, a scornful gaze rising toward the oft reborn Saiyan. "Insolent dog," he snarled. He darted through the air until he was able to face off with him. A sharp smirk touched his lips. "You apes seem to be crawling out of the woodwork. No matter." His aura ignited, enveloping him in an eerie purple glow. "You should feel honored. It's not every day I personally indulge a mongrel such as yourself. However, you have served me an indignity. It's only fair I return in kind."

With that, he telekinetically grabbed Kakarot and hurled him to the ground with force.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Tundra landed hard on his shoulder and skidded to a stop.

Sarada blinked and turned to the mysterious man who bailed her out. He didn't look familiar. She only knew of a few people who had ever achieved the kind of power he was displaying: herself, Parsley, E Bekon, and Totoma. If there was another Super Saiyan besides the ones she knew about, she... oh, him.

"You must be that Kakarot guy Parsley was telling me about. Thanks for the save." Her aura roared to life. "I'm sorry, I have to find my daughter!" She took off in a frantic hurry toward the smoldering pit that was the palace.

Tundra rose to his feet, a scornful gaze rising toward the oft reborn Saiyan. "Insolent dog," he snarled. He darted through the air until he was able to face off with him. A sharp smirk touched his lips. "You apes seem to be crawling out of the woodwork. No matter." His aura ignited, enveloping him in an eerie purple glow. "You should feel honored. It's not every day I personally indulge a mongrel such as yourself. However, you have served me an indignity. It's only fair I return in kind."

With that, he telekinetically grabbed Kakarot and hurled him to the ground with force.
    He catches himself, his dead eyes looking up towards Tundra. A slow smirk crosses his face.

“You’re already dead.”

His aura grows, his hair flaring out and in an instant, Tundra finds his left arm broken from a kick that sends him through dozens of his own people.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Ochazuke’s signal goes far and wide, and in that pulse of his meditation field, boosted by Heka and Creation, he once again finds himself with a cosmic sense of the universe. He reaches out, even as his signal does, and can feel the darkness, the sway of Sakin’s words compared to his own.

And then he sees a web of Genki energy appear across his senses and follow his signal, boosting it far and wide as Zxu’ro connects and adds his power (power drawn for centuries), the web reaching out and connecting to the other Palantine. Kyuubi, Durga, Haden, and Zxu’ro act as beacon points in the web, and where each touches upon it the signal is boosted and spreads further.

And even beyond death, he feels Vocado, Caladash, and Cleos respond as well, the signal going beyond the universe and the afterlife, slipping into other times and universes even.

Ochazuke suddenly images himself standing amidst a black field of nothingness, darkness curling all around. Opposing him stands Sakin, and the Angel peers at him in disbelief as throughout the darkness small pinpricks of light appear. Against that coiling darkness, more and more light pokes through and Ochazuke can feel Sakin step back slightly. The universe answers his call, and Ochazuke finds his faith rewarded as the majority away to his side, their anger, once stoked by Sakin, cooling.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

He catches himself, his dead eyes looking up towards Tundra. A slow smirk crosses his face.

“You’re already dead.”

His aura grows, his hair flaring out and in an instant, Tundra finds his left arm broken from a kick that sends him through dozens of his own people.
    Tundra frowned. "Well, yes, I-," he managed before the kick sent him flying.

Pain radiated from his shattered. How is this possible?! I am Lord Tundra! No ape can surpass me!

He rose to his feet amidst the broken bodies he used to break his fall. "Very well then. I was hoping to withhold this for another time, but you've force my hand, simian."

During his time in Hell, Tundra had been beckoned to begin training by his own children. Little did he realize that "training" actually meant fighting for his life. Hell was a treacherous and dangerous place. The number of dangerous beings cast down by the Goddess of Death was incalculable, and all of them were deadly and more than willing to kill him without a second thought. To survive, he had to evolve.

His aura erupted to life as he let out a harrowing roar. Planet Sarada began shaking, as if beset by a 10.0 earthquake in every corner. The skies turned dark and unleashed an endless torrent of lightning. Tundra's body glowed a bright white and began to change, to grow into something unlike anything anyone had seen out of a Frost Demon.

The light emanating from his body faded as the shaking stopped. A deeper, sinister laugh rippled through the air when Tundra came into view.

Without a word, he extended his hand and launched dozens of Death Saucers at Kakarot.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

On Ameprior, Praxat is at the communication station she built for the planet and is reading what's on its monitor. ( Let's see here this message will arrive in 1,000 years. F#$K me! Of course, I should have expected this) Praxat thought.

( This planet is basically in the middle of nowhere with no alliances to anyone,) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-26-2021 at 06:20 PM. Reason: edited based on Gen''s comment
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

During the siege of the Saiyan worlds, the words of the human Ochazuke continued to rattle through the invading army's collective thoughts. The more they thought on it, the less fervently the majority of them fought. Among those that started to shake off the trammels of vengeance were those that had been slain hundreds of years ago, like the Cyromancers. As they fought on Langal, they became increasingly aware that they recognized none of the Saiyans who were living there. As the anger cooled, they realized that there were non-Saiyans present.

"What am I doing?" Gelia asked herself.

"Acting as a pawn," Parsley answered. She lowered down until she was standing only a few feet from her contemporary. "I've read your journal."

Gelia flinched at the mention of it.

"You helped defeat Ishtar's cousin, Nergal. A being driven solely by the thirst for power, yes?"

She hesitated, then nodded slowly.

"Then, you realize that you've become like him? A person driven solely by the thirst for revenge. You heard what Ochazuke said. Where was Sakin when Nergal destroyed countless galaxies? Where was his divine power when you needed help defeating the mad god?"

The more Parsley spoke, the more Gelia Steros deflated. She looked away in shame. "Damn it. What am I doing?" she repeated. She frowned heavily and looked at the madness and carnage around her.

"Why do you fight? What do you have to gain? Your world? You're dead, so when the barriers that have been torn down are restored, you'll be forcibly returned to where you came from. If not, the Onis will hunt you down and drag you back." Parsley sighed and powered down. "The people here have done nothing wrong. Most haven't killed a soul; the ones that have have turned aside from their wicked ways, myself included. We fight for good. For what it's worth, most of us are sorry for what happened. We let our pride cloud our honor."

"It's not worth much," Gelia said softly. "I'm still dead." She turned on her heels, cyro-magic swirling in her hands. "But I'm done fighting. I'm no one's pawn." She looked at her people and her frown deepened. "And neither are they. Live well, M Fighter. May your redemption see fruits one day." With that, the same mist they arrived through appeared once again, that time for them to depart back to Otherworld. On Ruco, Pepa, Sarada, Callion, and the colonies, similar portals appeared to ferry the spirits back to the Afterlife.

Parsley tapped her comm. "The spirits are returning Otherworld. Ochazuke's words resonated with them."

=Same on Ruco,= Rutaba said.

=And Pepa,= Avoca chimed in.

=And Callion, shockingly,= Pinach said dryly. =I guess Tundra and company won't head back.=

"No. But he won't be alive for much longer. Heading back to see what's what." With that, she flew around the planet to take stock of the casualties. Once they were located and a rough estimate was accounted for, she wielded her ax and tried to draw on the Heka Flow power bestowed on her by Banespell.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 09-26-2021 at 05:33 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

" Praxat stares at the communication station she built for Ameprior. ( I helped build this communication network as a part of a GP operation to help improve life on this planet. As a way for the people living here to communicate to other worlds. I have been trying to get in contact with Earth and my home planet Qaceria, with failed attempts,) Praxat thought.

( I should have realized that since this planet is in unknown space it would take a really long time for signals to reach from here to reach Earth or Qaceria. What was the point of even building this communication network when other planets are so far away that won't get the signal until 1,000 years. Utterly pointless!) Praxat thought.

( I'm better off using either the portal tech or teleportation tech to go to Qaceria and Earth directly. ) Praxat thought.

Thanks to the Guardian network Praxat and the Intoadians hear Ochazuke’s message. Praxat upon hearing the message sets up a teleportation system to teleport her to Earth. ( this should be able to teleport me to Earth, where on Earth I have no idea. It might teleport me in the middle of Earth's Atmosphere or outside of it in space) Praxat thought.

( There's a lot of unknown variables. I better prepare in case I do get a teleport to Earth's orbit,) Praxat thought. Praxat then equips GP space gear for preparation before using the teleportation system.

Praxat then uses the teleportation system to teleport herself to Earth.

OT: Cleric is this okay?
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-26-2021 at 08:05 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    OchazukeÂ’s signal goes far and wide, and in that pulse of his meditation field, boosted by Heka and Creation, he once again finds himself with a cosmic sense of the universe. He reaches out, even as his signal does, and can feel the darkness, the sway of SakinÂ’s words compared to his own.

And then he sees a web of Genki energy appear across his senses and follow his signal, boosting it far and wide as ZxuÂ’ro connects and adds his power (power drawn for centuries), the web reaching out and connecting to the other Palantine. Kyuubi, Durga, Haden, and ZxuÂ’ro act as beacon points in the web, and where each touches upon it the signal is boosted and spreads further.

And even beyond death, he feels Vocado, Caladash, and Cleos respond as well, the signal going beyond the universe and the afterlife, slipping into other times and universes even.

Ochazuke suddenly images himself standing amidst a black field of nothingness, darkness curling all around. Opposing him stands Sakin, and the Angel peers at him in disbelief as throughout the darkness small pinpricks of light appear. Against that coiling darkness, more and more light pokes through and Ochazuke can feel Sakin step back slightly. The universe answers his call, and Ochazuke finds his faith rewarded as the majority away to his side, their anger, once stoked by Sakin, cooling.
    Having spoken his words and answering the cosmic challenge with one of his own, Ochazuke stood before the communication console in silence for some time. Silence hung there, and with nothing but the shipyard repairs for company he had no way of knowing if he'd been heard.

Is that is then? The limitation of a universe doomed to forget its own potential?

Extending his senses across the space station and beyond, through the space between hear and Earth he listened, attempting to discern if there was some response in the expanse. Despite all the technology and inroads made in the last year to elevate Earth to the wider universe, the fear Sakin brought to bear seemed to make the empty space between worlds that much colder to behold. From the Earth, his home, then to the celestial darkness beyond reckong, into the heart of the cosmic storm...

What is this...? That disembodied feeling, he'd only felt it twice before, when his all too mortal perceptions had been cast upon the Guardians' Road. He'd witnessed Evangeline strike Grinthorn from the Earth, through which he'd first gleaned the true nature of that ancient enemy; when the Ulthan killed Held and the Guardians, in desperation he'd reached out into an untapped cosmic awareness that led them straight to Darkle. Separated from the corporeal sphere, there are countless things adrift to perceive, and even the elevation pulled him up and away, despite the breadth of the vast vision, it was only increasing isolation he felt.

Slowly, the Heka began to flow, and he remembered the Forger's words; engraved into his hammer, the bonds forged then would remain, come what may. Perhaps Sakin's zealous thinning of the broundaries that set the realms apart, whether time and space, life and death, to make his voice echo, it allowed nobler souls for their portion to hear him, and among those who still lived, their ki auras, like a host of golden lights, he saw gather across thr spread of worlds like smaller fires cast into one great beacon.

Everywhere, save from where he stood across that figure in this liminal space of perception, swirling about the abstract visage. That presence could be described as sweet, foul, yet unescapable, filled with a depth like a season's yield gone to ferment and distill. The twisted divinity wrought from Creation Energy bound by blood to the Forsworn World, Ochazuke peered there at the abstract presence of Sakin where he stood, plotting where nobody could touch him.

He had no words, nor would he speak them, for in the midst of the coming storm of karma, the voices of the Universe itself spoke, their voices gathered to a collective roar, incensed that they had been lied to and so cruelly cast off. For a moment, Ochazuke merely stood there and smiled at the would be god in silence as the cacophany of noise gathered, each and every one of his comrades forming fixed points to bear hopes to oppose the dread the Cabal had wrought.

Setting his hands before him on the console, Ochazuke rose as if waking from a dream. The silence that had swept over the myriad peoples docked at the Big Ghetti Star were matched only by the sound of the Earth Defense Forces mobilizing in footage from the battles erupting on the Earth. The bunker door opened to the ship bay, and the crowd parted for Captain Ulysses Prizzm of the Nevadian Navigators, and Chief Spopovich of the Survey Corps, both battered and and perspired, but without any blood shed among them.

"...things sure calmed the hell down once you cleared things up," the Captain started, wiping his brow, "ugh, remind me to bill Held for this as well..."

"Sonorous, Mr. Ochazuke. You've spoken so little I hadn't known you for a wordsmith to put the fear of God into Man, or should I say, an eye for Man into God?" Silence hung in the air for a moment before the locquacious corpsman reset his beret and collected himself. "Ah, so it seems we have a situation brewing. What shall we do?"

The Martial Artist, contented for a spell that he'd at least been heard, took a moment to steel his glance and turn it back towards the Earth. The Universe needed their help, but it would not do if they had no place to return.

Besides, he had several friends and a few choice allies he needed at his side.

"Launch the Gotengo."

Both Lofe's looked aghast. As Ochazuke's words echoed throughout the cosmos, cutting wedge between Sakin's honeyed words and their own vitriol, discussions began to emerge between the various parties in the makeshift army. The Snake Mistress managed to find Ma Yusha amongst the sea of faces and only gave him a simple nod. The demon army gave a reluctant sigh and nodded in turn. There was something else that needed taking care of at any rate, if word through the grapevine was true and it seemed very likely that was the case, Earth would need all of it's defenders very soon.

"Who cares, who cares!" Lofe insisted. "We're here for our revenge! Nothin' else! I don't give two shits about whatever's goin' on about the stars and none of yous should either! 'Specially not you demons! Now what say we....we...?" Lofe turned around, not needing ki to sense the menace of the figure standing behind him. His descendant looked equally spooked, both Lofes backing away in fear as Sasheem stared them down.

"You're dead," Sasheem pointed out bluntly. "Lotta you are in fact. Wanna find out what happens when Sasheem kills y'all again? He doesn't think you'd like it..." The Majin folded his arms, his aura flaring. Behind him on the cavernous entrance to Coral Canyon stood his students, all glancing fearlessly upon their opposition as if looking down upon them.

"Hold...hold on now there's..." the younger Lofe, Niku spoke up. Between Ochazuke's words clearing the fog in their minds and the threat of imminent annihilation beginning to creep up in their thoughts the army's bravado was quickly deflating. "We thought...We thought...."

"Shut your damn mouth, you didn't think squat!" Sasheem interrupted. "You...in your immense stupidity, thought you could tackle the Mighty Sasheem in his own home amongst his own expertly trained pupils. It's not your first mistake...but it doesn't have to be your last. Consider yourselves conscripted. All of you jabronis!"

"Wh-what?" both Lofes asked. Again confusion rang out throughout much of the gathered crowd. Sasheem would soo clear everything up.

"Let Sasheem make something clear to you doofuses. Whether you decide to attack Sasheem or turn tail and run home, the results will be the same! Sakin ain't gonna leave the Galaxy, the mortal realm, or the Afterlife nice and peachy once he's done digging his cheeto-stained fingers through it. Msot of you can't hold a candle Sasheem, but you can fight! And you will. For most of you this planet is your home, and you're gonna protect it, whether Sasheem's gotta force you or not!"

"You can't decide this!"

"We won't....this was stupid, we can't fight you but I'm sure as hell not gonna fight for you!"

"Curse you, Majin!"

"Gonna try and go home...survive as long as I can!"

Suddenly a large chunk of the army, completely losing it's bluster, began to turn tail and leave, intent on fleeing the Corak Canyons and retreating somewhere before the Majin and whatever other horrors could end their lives, but they would find themselves facing a wall. Before them stood hundreds of students, draped in the emblem of the Snake School, unlike the warriors behind Sasheem a long row of golden halos lay above their heads as well as that of their leader, the former Snake Mistress of Coral Canyon.

"You...." the older Lofe pointed accusingly at the Snake Mistress. "You planned this. Led us out of the Afterlife....all for this huh?"

The Snake Mistress merely gave a wink. "Got me figure out, huh?" she asked, mockingly. On the opposite end of the gathered army, Sasheem merely motioned his head and his own students came leaping down to surround the army on the other side. And what's more, the group of demons along with the martial artists and wizards of the Bing Triad had all broke free from the panicking vengeance seekers and aided in boxing them in. Winged demons latched onto the various ships gathered, whispering horrible threats to those packed inside.

The Snake Mistress flew over to Sasheem, patting him on the shoulder. "Well, ain't this a surprise! Sasheem was wondering what the hell you were doing here, considering Sasheem thought we were cool now. There was no way you wanted the smoke again, either. But helping your best student raise an army...? Not a bad gift!"

"You haven't done bad yourself..." The Snake Mistress complimented, glancing idly at Sasheem's students. "This will be only the start, you know...if we all live through this."

"Well you're already dead so you don't gotta worry about that part..." Sasheem quipped. "But hey if we can find some, Dragon Balls maybe you and those other Jabronis can be brought back so Sasheem can show ya how the student really became the master. You can follow the true path of the Snake School," He smiled, but only briefly as he realized he was displaying a level of emotion far too genuine to be considered smarmy.

The Snake Mistress' eyes widened at the statement but she said nothing. "It seems you were a worthy successor after all....but your students. I can't help but feel ba. Having to hear you brag on and on like you do."

"You don't even know the half of it..."

"Ever single day..."

"-And night!"

Sasheem's students began to chime in one by one, as Sahseem turned around to reprimand them all with, "Shut up! Sasheem doesn't care if the universe is about to end, he'll still nuke ya from orbit!" ...Which reminded Sasheem. "Oh hey. What's with the demons?"

Ma Yusha and Bing Xiulan, as if in response, arrived before Sasheem. The Majin raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Uh...can Sasheem help you?"

"You don't remember us Majin?" Ma Yusha inquired.

"No."

"You killed us Majin in one of your rampages," Xiulan added.

"There've....been a lotta those," Sasheem shrugged nonchalantly. Xiulan and Yusha struggled to calm themselves down to further explain the situation. "No point in apologizing, right?"

"..."

"..."

"What? WHAT?! You wanna card or something?!" Sasheem offered, insensitively.

"Listen, you simpleton! We're lending our army to you! You'll need us! The Armies of Old are waging a battle on your planet!" Yusha spat, irritably.

"Armies of old, huh?" Sasheem questioned. "That explains that flare-up of power Sasheem was sensing up North..." Sasheem frowned, turning to the crowd now somewhat nervous, unsure of what was to come next. "Alright, listen up, jabronis! We're gonna have to march North. If none of you losers have got the means to fly, it'll be provided for you! Demons at the front of the line, Sasheem knows you gotta love a little Blood War with the ancestors of old rival clans, right?" he asked to barbarous cheers. "Then we're heading out! Ain't got much time to stick around and babble!"

"Wait!" Xiulan spoke up. "There's something else we can help with! something useful!"

"What?! What?!" Sasheem inquired. "We ain't got the time to-!"

"Yusha has an ability none else in his clan have mastered. One that could help immensely with the tasks ahead of you and your allies..."

"Alright, alright!" Sasheem sighed, already beginning to take flight. "But explain this **** on the way there!"

Koorimaru hisses and rubs his cheek where he was struck, eyes narrowed as he gazes at Charco and Zaofan.

“Earth was already a target, Zaofan. All I did was make sure the plan could t go through. Your welcome.”

He straightens up, tail lashing behind him.

“Indeed, dinosaur, indeed. While in my….other body, trapped, I was privy to much of what Sakin has done. And will do. When you all returned those the Judge killed, you unwittingly gave me an out and I was able to sneak back into my real body, away from Remnant and the effects of the amulet. I had to lay low for a while, but I have been keeping an eye on Remnant.”

He spits some blood out.

“I saw a chance to steal Asha’rah away when Remnant was distracted by Sakin’s Great Work, but Sakin had many parasites guarding her still and thus my condition.”
    "'The Plan', Koorimaru? From the look of it, precisely nothing's gone your way...which leads you, of course, back here, right on time for us to take the fall.," Zaofan said, twisting his grip as he threatened him with the far end of his staff.

"Cutting down the rest of your people, firing on Ochazuke, Voyavoda and Maiz seconds after you promised to help them, then playing with the Remnant's power right before betraying Sakin to his face, you must not have a single friend left in the universe."

He narrowed his eyes, red peeking behind the lids. Koorimaru had looked much like how he had before he started freewheeling and betting his soul on things. A wish, more power, an alliance today for a betrayal tomorrow.

"...you wouldn't dare show up in front of Sarada...which leads you back here. Sounds to me that it's more like you have no place left to go."

Of course, therein lay the dilemma, that he knew at least part of what he was saying was the truth. Sorting out which part, that's the pickle. But we won't be hearing anything from Asha'rah for some time.

"So spill. Is she alive? What does Sakin intend to pull out of her armour?"

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "'The Plan', Koorimaru? From the look of it, precisely nothing's gone your way...which leads you, of course, back here, right on time for us to take the fall.," Zaofan said, twisting his grip as he threatened him with the far end of his staff.

"Cutting down the rest of your people, firing on Ochazuke, Voyavoda and Maiz seconds after you promised to help them, then playing with the Remnant's power right before betraying Sakin to his face, you must not have a single friend left in the universe."

He narrowed his eyes, red peeking behind the lids. Koorimaru had looked much like how he had before he started freewheeling and betting his soul on things. A wish, more power, an alliance today for a betrayal tomorrow.

"...you wouldn't dare show up in front of Sarada...which leads you back here. Sounds to me that it's more like you have no place left to go."

Of course, therein lay the dilemma, that he knew at least part of what he was saying was the truth. Sorting out which part, that's the pickle. But we won't be hearing anything from Asha'rah for some time.

"So spill. Is she alive? What does Sakin intend to pull out of her armour?"
    He grins his teeth, eyes narrowed as he studies Zaofan.

“Fine. A part of Asha’rah was trapped within the Amulet alongside her counterpart, yes? The two pieces have created Remnant. This husk here.”

His tail flicks towards the robot body.

“Is her physical form. He needs it for his final plan: to reunite the third missing piece with the other two, thus recreating a fully evolved and mastered God of Creation. He plans on taking that body over and then….recreating the sealed off universes as his own personal reality.”

He ticks off his fingers:

“Mind, body, soul. The Asha’rah we have here was her body, it having grown mind and soul on its own. The thing trapped in Remnant is her mind, left to flounder in guilt and madness as it subsumed the proto-Saiyan she killed. And her soul……..”

He grimaces.

“Her beginning, or genesis, if you will, has slowly been accumulating power and trying to learn why she feels so empty, and why there was always a drive to improve and…create herself anew. Imagine all three combined, with his will behind it and all their gathered power on top of their renewed Creation energy.”

He snaps his fingers.

“Reality and the universe itself will be unmade and made again in his image. And I rather like existing as I do. Thus, I have come here to offer assistance, and……..to request your help.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

With Kakarot dealing with Tundra and the invasion just about wrapped up thanks to a timely message from Ochazuke and her Super Saiyan forces supplying some much needed backup, Sarada felt safe to leave the battle and focus on the more important thing: finding her daughter. Tundra’s attack leveled the palace with enough power to rattle even her. She didn’t dare assume that a toddler - no matter how powerful she may have been - could have survived an massive building falling on top of her without at least some injuries.

Her heart had leaped into her throat and was thumping like a bass drum. Her mouth had dried to an uncomfortable degree. “Where is she??”

Suddenly, she heard a familiar wail from somewhere nearby. Her heart became alight with renewed vigor and hope as she turned on a dime in that direction and homed in on the sound. There she is!

Behind a small mountain of rubble was Kumara, crying and wriggling around within the grasp of... of...

No...

No, it couldn’t be....

That wasn’t possible...

He was dead... She had him executed... He was fucking dead!

The air became white hot and heavy. It was hard to breath. She clapped a hand over her mouth and tried to slow her breathing, to no avail. He... he has my daughter. He’s going to hurt my daughter!

She could remember those three days with such crystal clarity. She could feel his rough, calloused fingers on her body, poking and caressing her in ways that no child should ever have been touched. Those very same hands were currently on her daughter. As far as he knew, they were alone. ...no....NO. She will not suffer what I have been suffering for 14 fucking years! Even as hot tears streamed down her face and the urge to hide somewhere was overwhelming, she knew she had to be strong. If not for herself, then for Kumara.

She quickly descended and landed with a thunderous crash.

He turned, eyes wide and startled.

For a long time, they simply stared at one another. His gaze... those cold, dead eyes stared at her even to that day. Sometimes when she went to sleep, she saw them in her dreams. Gazing at her lecherously, watching her as he stole everything from her. Her skin crawled as she remember every single agonizing second she was trapped in that apartment above that damned ice cream parlor. She screamed for help until her throat was hoarse, but no one heard her. Either that or they didn’t care enough. The Meat Market was every Saiyan for themselves. A small child be snatched off the streets must have been a common occurrence in that literal hell hole for no one to help Parsley find her.

She could feel his breath on her neck. It sent an icy chill down her spine.

He swallowed nervously, a subtle tremble in his body as he continued to stare at her.

Looking at him made her feel like an 8 year old again. Weak. Helpless. Too slow to escape and too naive to know what was about to happen to her. Just thinking about it made her want to vomit!

“You can’t help yourself, can you?” she snarled in a low, dangerous voice. “Here to rape another child? MY fucking child?!”

He trembled with fear and back away from her.

She advanced on him quickly. Every step he took back, she took three toward him. “Look at you. You can’t even speak. You’re just a beta cuck who can’t even get the time of day from a real woman, so you pray on little kids. You just picked the wrong one.” In an instant, she was in front of him. His energy was still pathetically low. She could erase him from existence in a heartbeat.

“Pl...please... don’t hurt me...”

Her eyes grew in disbelief. “Don’t... don’t hurt you?” Had she heard that right? Was he begging for her to not hurt him. Her? Who he took perverse delight in hurting for three days, just like he took perverse delight in hurting dozens of kids just like her over the better part of a decade?

The nerve. The gall. The fucking audacity.

“Don’t hurt you? Like how you hurt me? Like how you traumatized me?” Her hand shot forward and grasped his pencil neck. “Like how you raped me and stole my innocence over and over and over and over and over again? Is that what you’re begging me not to do to you?” Her fingers curled around his throat and pressed until they pierced his flesh.

She easily took Kumara from him with her free hand. Naturally, the baby pressed her face into her bosom to hide from the man that intending on hurting her the way he hurt Sarada.

“You will not control me anymore,” she said in a low tone. “You will not hurt me, or my daughter, or anyone else ever again.” Her caustic gaze burrowed into his. She relished in the absolute terror radiating from them and sought even more.

Primeval Terror

His entire body shook uncontrollably in her unyielding grip. He tried to speak, but the nerve to do so evaporated. Her fingers sunk into his neck even more until she could literally wrap them around his throat. Crimson blood poured out of the five holes like water being poured through a sieve.

“I will never forgive you for what you’ve done. You took a part of me that I can never get back, no matter how hard I try. I’m not just going to hurt you. I’m going to kill you.”

“No,” he choked out with a strangled cry. “Please!”

With a simple jerk, she tore his throat out. It fell from her grip and landed on the ground with a sickeningly wet plop. Before he could fall back, she

caught him by the back of his head. “I̷̻̎̊͒̍͗̂͂ ̵̧̮̰̖̼̣͍̥̅̅̎̒̅̎͜͠͝w̶̨̙̪̥̔̚ị̸̡̨̩̠̭̘̝̖̯̀̈́̑͐̐̕͝͝l̸͉̈ ̤̭̱̗̲͕ͅl̵͔̉͆͋ ̷̨͙̱̰̺͚̒̏̓͛͒̋̓̚b̷̛̛̳̙̻̳̰̑̿͊́ͅa̷̡̪̪̗͍̝̯̲̒͊͆̅̽t̸̊̊̓̎ ̥̅̓͋h̵̨̦̳̠̞̀̍̑͘ẽ̷̙̖̭̮̘̎̅̂͘͝ ̷̧̝̈́̂̈́̾̊͗̕͠t̸̪̼̙̞͍̮͓͐̓́͜͠͝h̶̳̪̙͚̺̣͎͇͋̏̍̋̉̚i̸̛̛͛͑̊̌ ̲̰̜͊s̷̢̛̮̱̣͉͙̟̰̼̔̂̉͂͘ ̶̛͔̩̼̑̋̊͑̑̈́̏͆̀w̶̠͒̔̓͌̾̓̄ó̶̲̤͓̾͆r̶̭̖̟͔͂͐̉̅̽̓͝l̷̂̾͒ ̭̫̞̼̉̕͘d̸̦̙͚̟̩̂̿͐̌ ̷̨̖̑͐̈́́ḯ̷̡͇̻͚̜͂̆̋n̵̰͓̰͙͉͆͆̏̊͌ ̵̭̹͎̱̄̓̆ͅÿ̷̙̭͖̥͎́̾̑͆͐̾̄̊͂̕ò̷̘̳̈̓̅͂ȗ̶͓̏̓́́͝r̴̓̑̅͝ ̢̛̞̰̲̯̳͍̰̮̱̑͛̓͐̚ ̴̛̮̰͙̝̯͈͎̜̯̊͊̅͊́͋͜b̶̛̛̯̋͛̏͆l̸̡̜̠̪̯̹̯̔̉̈́̽́͗̅͐̚͝ͅo̵͐ ͔͕̣͔̞́̿̄͑̓͒̚̕͝ö̴̠̮͕͉̍̃̇̋̀̈́̽̈́͝ď̸̮̻̪̀̃̏͑,” she growled before crushing his skull in her hand like a piece of fruit.

His headless body fell back and disappeared with a poof of smoke. That was his second death. He was a spirit who died again. No dragonballs could bring him back with his soul dead.

Dashir was gone. Forever.

Sarada powered down and stood stock still, her breathing still ragged. She swayed slightly, but remained on her feet. “He’s... he’s gone,” she whispered. The realization slowly dawned on her. Her tormenter was finally gone. He couldn’t hurt her anymore. There was no threat of him haunting her dreams because he was gone. For the first time since she was 8 years old, she felt herself smile with pure, genuine joy. “He’s gone! He’s gone! He’s gone!” She laughed and hugged her daughter and kissed her on the cheek. “He’s gone, Kumara. He can’t hurt you or me anymore.”

“Leaf.”

She laughed again. “Alright, fine. Just this once,” she said as she floated upward so she could find her niece and nephew. And leaves.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Instead of teleporting her to Earth, the Teleportation system Praxat uses teleports her in the empty space of the Milky way galaxy. ( Yep, without precise accuracy. I should expect this would happen. I guess I just float in space until someone picks me up. Well, at least I know the teleport system works, even if it has a major flaw that needs to work out, ) Praxat thought.

Praxat feels her body getting cold. ( I start to feel tried,) Praxat thought. Praxat's body temperature gets low enough to where she goes into hibernation.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Instead of teleporting her to Earth, the Teleportation system Praxat uses teleports her in the empty space of the Milky way galaxy. ( Yep, without precise accuracy. I should expect this would happen. I guess I just float in space until someone picks me up. Well, at least I know the teleport system works, even if it has a major flaw that needs to work out, ) Praxat thought.

Praxat feels her body getting cold. ( I start to feel tried,) Praxat thought. Praxat's body temperature gets low enough to where she goes into hibernation.
    Luckily, her GP beacon is on and a passing GP ship heading towards Earth picks her up within a few minutes of her….abrupt arrival.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM