Page 31 of 137 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Maiz takes the bean and eats it. Her eyes widen as she felt her energy suddenly return. "Thanks."

She rose to her feet and cracked her neck. The carnage left in Cancer's wake was far-reaching. Hundreds of dead bodies laid strewn across beaches, streets, and in alleyways. There was a lot of work to be done clearing out the dead and giving them a burial, cleaning up debris and rebuilding on both Ruco and Sarada, and figuring out how to move forward. Their defenses needed work, that much was certain. Facing a literal god was an unfair litmus test, but they weren't going to face anything much stronger than that.

She hoped.

Tailoring their defenses with that in mind would leave them untouchable for anything weaker.

"Glad to hear about your children," she said after appraising the damage. "I have to start coordinating cleanup. If you want to head home, you can."
    She nods and touches her torc, a portal like shimmer starting to encase her body.

“Please, reach out if you need help. I will do all I can once I’ve further secured my own.”

She nods and vanishes.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    After Praxat is done healing herself. Praxat gets up having age biologically by one year. ( Okay, from doing this and using that tech which I have dub overclock twice. I was going to call it unleashed potential but decided on overclock instead,) Praxat thought.

( I'm now biologically 41.6 years old,) Praxat thought. Praxat turns herself into pure electromagnetic energy . And within a flash goes near the speed of light. Praxat hits Sickle with a hard kick before he even notices.

Quickly turn into her physical form to strike and back to her pure electromagnetic energy form to speed away. Praxat appears next to Dash before Sickle has time to register the attack. Praxat throws up her stomach and puts it back in. ( ****, that wasn't as easy as Uncle Bulllick made it look,) Praxat thought.

( Going back and forth from my pure electromagnetic energy form to my physical matter form made me queasy. Clearly, I'm not fully ready to use such a maneuver,) Praxat thought.

" Dash, I'm alright now, and my mind is clear. I should have blasted you with all the ambient electromagnetic energy I had previously stored and accumulated so you could channel it through your gauntlets. So you could have taken out that hybrid you're facing. While I had used the tech, I learned to take out Haru," Praxat said.

" That's what I should have done, but in my insane state of mind, I decided to use ambient electromagnetic energy in the tech I learn. To take out Haru when it wasn't really needed. I could have just used my raw electromagnetic energy for the tech," Praxat said.

" The tech I used on Haru destroys a body from the inside out. It wreaks havoc on motor neurons, peripheral nerves, and internal organs. It's a tech I learned on Ameprior from my grandmother's uncle, my great-great-uncle Bulllick. Who I met there," Praxat said.

" The fact it made Haru's left side explode means that using all that ambient electromagnetic energy on top of my raw electromagnetic energy was excessive. Well, he's gone now, and only this one is left. Let's take him out together, Dash," Praxat said.

Praxat points at Sickle." That cheap shot of yours isn't going to work this time," Praxat said. Praxat then takes out her ancestor's sword and throws it past Sickle, and makes the sword levitate behind him

Praxat fights alongside Dash using her sense of electroreception to anticipate sickle's attacks and to keep track of him and Dash. " Dash, even though I can't see right now because of the blindfold I have covering my eyes. I still have a sense of what my surroundings look like. I'm using a sense that is not Ki sensing, hearing, sight or smell, To perceive my surroundings," Praxat said.

Levitating Sword Style.
    Sickle catches the sword with his TK and smirks, his wounds regenerating.

“Time to die, worms.”

He holds his hand up, and a massive Death Ball begins to form far above him.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Slowly he crept just at the edge of the doorway, his ki suppressed, coiling silently within.

A man may be wary of the tigers hidden in the grass, even as he is ignorant of the dragons hidden in the water... A precept he'd long kept in mind for training the ki-adept and not-so-adept, it applied just as well for talent as it did for talented enemies.

First, Zaofan sensed for the ki of whoever was in the room, taking account of their numbers and perhaps muted powers. He pressed a finger to the comm in his ear, signifying his position through the Capsule Band for those with Communicators.

Then as he wheeled around the door he prepared the business end of his staff.
    He sense Jinzi, two other scientists, and one energy signal em he does not recognize.

Oh, and a large amount of Junjo pirates attempting to kidnap the scientists and Jinzi. You can feel the room has been saturated with an energy that will dampen energy attacks and Ki access.

Wheeling around you spot Jinzi behind his desk, wielding what looks like a flamethrower while behind him two elderly scientists are throwing odd vials of liquid at the hiding Jungo, splashes of which seem frightening like incredibly powerful molecular acids.

And behind them is a young women. Her features are pale and unknown, but her energy is….not human but close. In fact, it seems oddly close in nature to Wilhelm’s. She has a Terran blade in one hand, stained with blood, and a Terran blaster in another and seems to be guarding the rear, where a blast had breached the back wall previously and several Junjo lay dead.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar held up his guard, defending against the Incenio's blows before unleashing a volley of punches of his own. He had to keep aware of the other two. They stayed their hand for now, but he didn't trust them not to try anything. He began to launch a round of Meteor Jabs at his opponent's torso, careful to conceal which hand controlled the telekinetic bubble as it went flying out of control, knocking into one of the other Incenio's...but not on purpose, of course.
    As you start to gain ground and overwhelm the one Incenio, you start to realize that the other two have floated further backwards and seem to be….concentrating.

You get a faint flicker of telekinesis from them as you quickly realize they have surrounded your entire area, and the Incenio you are fighting, in a TK bubble of their own combined might.

And are slowly shrinking it down. They intend to crush you.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The ride was spent in tense silence. Parsley kept her attention outside while Avoca's eyes remained closed. The latter was in deep thought, but the former's thoughts were far afield. It was a struggle to keep her thoughts from drifting to her daughter, but she was of no use to anyone if she couldn't focus.

"Look!" Avoca said suddenly. Parsley's gaze drifted from the side viewing window to the one straight ahead. GP headquarters was under attack from several ships, most likely belonging to different crime syndicates. Off a little ways was Blizzar, fighting off three Arcosians. The three looked the same, from what she could tell. Perhaps related, or exactly the same.

"Before we head out," she said, then trailed off. Blood seeped out of her pores. She cast a spell to allow them both to survive in outer space, then flicked some on Avoca and on herself. "Let's go."

They flew out of the ship and powered up to Super Saiyan 2. Blizzar was fighting an Icer one-on-one, so they both took on one of the other two.

Telekinesis was an Icer's greatest weapon, so that needed to be neutralized first.

Avoca thrust her hands forward, sending a pressure wave of ki-negating force at the two Incenios.

Attack Denial
    And just like that, the two’s bubble that they had planned to crush Blizzar in fades away and they quickly spin to glare at you.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem's arm severs in the blast and as he quickly regenerates another one, he plants a Cobra Curse on Glacia, a stealthy piece of his own ki latching onto her tail. Sasheem himself dashed towards her, intent on keeping her focus on him as he connived a way to end this bout quickly.
    Glacia smirks and spins, tail slapping Sasheem hard enough that it actually shatters against him while he goes flying.

And then regrows quickly.

“No thanks, keep your Ki to yourself, mongrel.”

She fires two tracing death beams at him.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sickle catches the sword with his TK and smirks, his wounds regenerating.

“Time to die, worms.”

He holds his hand up, and a massive Death Ball begins to form far above him.

" Dash, I have an idea on how we can take him out. An idea on how to incinerate him completely so that he can't regenerate. It requires me doing electrolysis and your Binding Friendship tech, " Praxat said in her native tongue.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-03-2021 at 03:43 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

OT: Bruce……….

You do understand that in post/counter-post games you usually don’t claim something effects the GM’s enemy character. You attempt something and the GM responds.

You’ve played long enough you should realize that. Telling me, the GM, that you exploded an enemy’s eyes like it’s fact doesn’t fly well. You attempted it.

Please edit your post.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

As you start to gain ground and overwhelm the one Incenio, you start to realize that the other two have floated further backwards and seem to be….concentrating.

You get a faint flicker of telekinesis from them as you quickly realize they have surrounded your entire area, and the Incenio you are fighting, in a TK bubble of their own combined might.

And just like that, the two’s bubble that they had planned to crush Blizzar in fades away and they quickly spin to glare at you.
    Avoca smirked and returned to Parsley's side just as the two Arcosians whirled around. Before, she thought they may have been twins, but even those had small little discrepancies that allowed a person to tell them apart. These two? Completely identical. It was like they were clones.

Weird.

She had heard stories of some Icer in another timeline who made a bunch of clones of himself for... some reason. He also committed cannibalism for power.

...She may have had that last one wrong, but she really couldn't have been bothered to think about it much more than she already had. She glanced back at Parsley and saw her drawing blood from her wrists. Gross, but she knew what that meant. She turned her attention to the pair of Arcosians and prepared to attack.

Taking aim at the left-hand twin, she let loose her newest technique, Burning Attack!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The ride was spent in tense silence. Parsley kept her attention outside while Avoca's eyes remained closed. The latter was in deep thought, but the former's thoughts were far afield. It was a struggle to keep her thoughts from drifting to her daughter, but she was of no use to anyone if she couldn't focus.

"Look!" Avoca said suddenly. Parsley's gaze drifted from the side viewing window to the one straight ahead. GP headquarters was under attack from several ships, most likely belonging to different crime syndicates. Off a little ways was Blizzar, fighting off three Arcosians. The three looked the same, from what she could tell. Perhaps related, or exactly the same.

"Before we head out," she said, then trailed off. Blood seeped out of her pores. She cast a spell to allow them both to survive in outer space, then flicked some on Avoca and on herself. "Let's go."

They flew out of the ship and powered up to Super Saiyan 2. Blizzar was fighting an Icer one-on-one, so they both took on one of the other two.

Telekinesis was an Icer's greatest weapon, so that needed to be neutralized first.

Avoca thrust her hands forward, sending a pressure wave of ki-negating force at the two Incenios.

Attack Denial
    Blizzar sensed the new arrivals before they took action and then witnessed them take down the other two Incenios. "A timely arrival. You have my thanks, Saiyans. And as for you..." Blizzar glared back at the Incenio he faced, reeling his fist back, before launching a Repulsor Upper aimed at the chin to knock his fellow Arcosian through the top of the barrier.

Glacia smirks and spins, tail slapping Sasheem hard enough that it actually shatters against him while he goes flying.

And then regrows quickly.

“No thanks, keep your Ki to yourself, mongrel.”

She fires two tracing death beams at him.
    Sasheem braces himself, both arms guarding his face from the death beams and flying off. Sasheem hit himself against the wall as he quickly regenerated his lost limbs.

OOC: Are the androids, Wheelo, and any other scientists still present?

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke sat in the command chair, the Zero System interface upon his brow pulsing as ki carried intention through the ship's matrix. Much like the struggling bulk of the Gotengo, the thoughts seized, shaken from their composure by the unspeakable and untenable thing before them. Ciliated prongs from those spiderlike legs resolved to corrosive, effluvial grime that washed against the broad underside of the vessel; vicariously through the ki-and-technology embued to him, he felt the rot spread and cold scrape as if it against it was his own flesh. It was not a pain, immediate and shocking, but a hollow absence projected through phantom sensation as he felt the integration fade, and darkness as the spells flashed and reeked havoc on the lower decks.

With a thought as easily as bending a finger, immediately the hallways battened down with reinforced doors. For creatures such as the fallen magicians, they'd only buy a moment's time, but Ochazuke would not trade the lives of his crewmen left comatose within their suspension fields from the previous battle. Meidcal drones dragged them through the air and further into the layered structure of the Gotengo tp concealed them. In his waking meditation, he was mindful of all things; most prominently the apparent doom that washed against them, the thinning moments, and the taunting voice that carried through the ether.

The dark matter of the void lapped and burned. Like liquid fire, a contradiction in its build yet the perception of it even within the sublime measured it for what it was. Yet when the Chaff struck upon Agravain's form and locked that creature from beyond, fixed in stasis within the realm he reached into, Ochazuke found the weight of Arthur's Ring.

"Fear of death...perhaps that is the ultimate folly of all who live, Grey Thorn,," he spoke to Morgan then. "You perhaps know it best of all, once designated the White Petal. Rather a cruel thing to uphold, isn't it, for a petal is acknowledged only as it falls in droves to be discarded upon the winds to rot and die."

Though the moments thinned with the matter of the starship, as the Void stared at them from many-angles and many-eyes form the abyss, with Banjakuza had Ochazuke observed the unholy host and glimpsed its true nature. It heralded dread and doom and darkness; within that innermost working of its, he made his target. As the men turned Void fodder broke apart, so did the Gotengo from the limbs of the shadowy goliath before them, and Ochazuke resumed control of the vessel. Supported by Aleka, the energies animating the starship pulled it ahead with renewed vigor, and now they found a clear direction.

Hops Barrel, the Saiyan lost to time, shrugged as he stepped from the copilot's console, and with a smirk picked up his blasters and strode from the bridge to tend with the most immediate distractions that were knocking on their door.

"Of your order, however, you are the last. Of Avalon's memory, the only one that remembers what it was. These Grey Thorns before us would choke the life from the Earth, uproot innocents for their sustenance and take with it all the promise and potential of new life to prolong their own without end. These ones that worship subversion and celebrate the end of all things say they are without fear."

With Aleka synchronizing her elemental meditation into the idiosychnracies of Basaraa's constructs, the breaches in the hull and structures of the Gotengo were slowly rebuild, sealing the fallen Void Worshippers in.

"Tell me, Morgan, for all these who sacrifice their will to the fallen ones, have they truly conquered death, or have they only fled from facing it? Can you call still call them kindred?"

Charge: 4
    "....People are born with a fear of death, inscribed to their very essence. They spend their entire life coming to terms with the inevitability of it....and then to have Immortality just fall into their hands. They are my kindred....but I pity them, because they'll suffer forever, chasing that flame even as it burns them hollow." Morgan shakes her head. ".....Can you imagine the maddening thoughts.....to be given hope like that, and then be forced to spent the rest of eternity feeding that flame. The best we can do for them is give them peace now....before others suffer for it."

Raising her staff above her head, a blue aura engulfs it as she brings it down against the floor. A loud metallic gong sounds as her magic flows downwards into the ships super structure...a flash of blue expanding outwards from the bridge and through the veins of the vessel. The trapped void minions found themselves under attack as spears of magic emerged from the floors and walls around them, while at the same time barriers formed for the living crew and defenders.

Erosa, meanwhile, was watching as the ship had managed to put a small amount of distance between it and Agravain. They were well within range of those of her weapons.....and the choice between what button to hit was causing her to sweat and hyperventilate.

For a moment she wondered how Etrina would approach it.
    "Choose the current tool for the situation and counter the enemy with strategy."

Erosa shook her head, she knew some strategy...but it wasn't exactly her strength, switching her thoughts to what her "mom-in-law" Sarada would do.
    "Hit it with your biggest gun and don't hold back."

Erosa again shook her head.....She really wasn't sure which button did what, and she didn't have time to read the manuel. Again she thought deeply, what would her other "mom-in-law" Inanna do.

That's it.
    Erosa gritted her teeth, pulled her head back and head butted the command console....hitting pretty much every weapon launch key at the same time.

He sense Jinzi, two other scientists, and one energy signal em he does not recognize.

Oh, and a large amount of Junjo pirates attempting to kidnap the scientists and Jinzi. You can feel the room has been saturated with an energy that will dampen energy attacks and Ki access.

Wheeling around you spot Jinzi behind his desk, wielding what looks like a flamethrower while behind him two elderly scientists are throwing odd vials of liquid at the hiding Jungo, splashes of which seem frightening like incredibly powerful molecular acids.

And behind them is a young women. Her features are pale and unknown, but her energy is….not human but close. In fact, it seems oddly close in nature to Wilhelm’s. She has a Terran blade in one hand, stained with blood, and a Terran blaster in another and seems to be guarding the rear, where a blast had breached the back wall previously and several Junjo lay dead.
    Between the hurled beakers of acid and gouts of fire and lasers, Zaofan made his move. Swifter than a rush of wind he threw out the first staff strike, then another, jumping through gunfire.

...he's prepared, nice! But we've run out of time- and with a burst of speed he disappeared as the last shots sped through his after image. Shots rang out, veering wildly around the Presidential Office in a chaotic display.

Speeding behind the nearest Junjo, Zaofan had seized its stunner blaster and steered its shots into each of its companions one by one.

"...I should hope your friends in the Big Ghetti Star delegation were smarter than you," he chided. "Didn't you get the memo? Partnership, business, friendship, these aren't exactly unconditional, especially for the Junjo these days, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Dash, I have an idea on how we can take him out. An idea on how to incinerate him completely so that he can't regenerate. It requires me doing electrolysis and your Binding Friendship tech, " Praxat said in her native tongue.
    Dash seems hesitant, nods, than quickly tackles Praxat out of the way as Sickle fires a death beam down at them. The Death Ball continues to grow above.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Avoca smirked and returned to Parsley's side just as the two Arcosians whirled around. Before, she thought they may have been twins, but even those had small little discrepancies that allowed a person to tell them apart. These two? Completely identical. It was like they were clones.

Weird.

She had heard stories of some Icer in another timeline who made a bunch of clones of himself for... some reason. He also committed cannibalism for power.

...She may have had that last one wrong, but she really couldn't have been bothered to think about it much more than she already had. She glanced back at Parsley and saw her drawing blood from her wrists. Gross, but she knew what that meant. She turned her attention to the pair of Arcosians and prepared to attack.

Taking aim at the left-hand twin, she let loose her newest technique, Burning Attack!
    The two scatter out of the way, one to the left and the other to the right, energy sparkles at their finger tips and they both fire a rapid series of Death Beams at the two Saiyans.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM