Page 32 of 137 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar sensed the new arrivals before they took action and then witnessed them take down the other two Incenios. "A timely arrival. You have my thanks, Saiyans. And as for you..." Blizzar glared back at the Incenio he faced, reeling his fist back, before launching a Repulsor Upper aimed at the chin to knock his fellow Arcosian through the top of the barrier.
    And he does so, the blow enough to render the dead for unconscious. His body slowly seems to vanish as the will to keep himself in the physical world fades, the body going back to Otherworld
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Sasheem braces himself, both arms guarding his face from the death beams and flying off. Sasheem hit himself against the wall as he quickly regenerated his lost limbs.

OOC: Are the androids, Wheelo, and any other scientists still present?
    Yep.

IC:

Glacia laughs imperiously as her Death Beams suddenly my cut off. Instead, a hundred thin needles of energy fly towards Sasheem.

Meanwhile, Wheelo’s mech has grappled Koolard down and Adam, alongside the Android sisters, are doing a rather impressive impression of a schoolyard beat down as they kick the hybrid while he’s down. Though Sasheem can feel Koolard building something nasty up.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Between the hurled beakers of acid and gouts of fire and lasers, Zaofan made his move. Swifter than a rush of wind he threw out the first staff strike, then another, jumping through gunfire.

...he's prepared, nice! But we've run out of time- and with a burst of speed he disappeared as the last shots sped through his after image. Shots rang out, veering wildly around the Presidential Office in a chaotic display.

Speeding behind the nearest Junjo, Zaofan had seized its stunner blaster and steered its shots into each of its companions one by one.

"...I should hope your friends in the Big Ghetti Star delegation were smarter than you," he chided. "Didn't you get the memo? Partnership, business, friendship, these aren't exactly unconditional, especially for the Junjo these days, right?"
    The one remaining Junjo just stares, mouth open, at all his stunned compatriots. He slowly turns towards you, fear on his beady eyes.

Meanwhile, Jinzi laughs after a few seconds and hops off his desk, the young girl keeping a weary eye on the blown out back. The two scientists clutch a vial each, peeking out from behind the desk.

“Nice timing, Zaofan.” Jinzi says as he leans down, pops un unopened He-Tab, and downs it.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Blizzar sensed the new arrivals before they took action and then witnessed them take down the other two Incenios. "A timely arrival. You have my thanks, Saiyans. And as for you..." Blizzar glared back at the Incenio he faced, reeling his fist back, before launching a Repulsor Upper aimed at the chin to knock his fellow Arcosian through the top of the barrier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    And he does so, the blow enough to render the dead for unconscious. His body slowly seems to vanish as the will to keep himself in the physical world fades, the body going back to Otherworld
    The two scatter out of the way, one to the left and the other to the right, energy sparkles at their finger tips and they both fire a rapid series of Death Beams at the two Saiyans.
    It seemed Blizzar had taken care of his Incenio clone, leaving two remaining. Those two separated to avoid Avoca's blast and retaliated with a volley of Death Beams. Parsley didn't want to find herself taken off-guard by an attack she assumed she could have taken, given how weak Incenio then was compared to her. Her aura blazed, Aura of Reflection shining in the pitch backdrop of space to reflect the beams back at the clones. If they hit, fantastic; if not, she wasn't bothered. It was just to give her more time.

Her blood took the shape of a set of runes, then sprang into effect. Behind each Incenio, a pair of ethereal claws materialized out of nowhere, seeking to grab and rend the two Arcosian clones into pieces.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Dash seems hesitant, nods, than quickly tackles Praxat out of the way as Sickle fires a death beam down at them. The Death Ball continues to grow above.
    Praxat uses her Bio-Electromagnokinesis to form an electrolysis field around Sickle. To separate the water vapor and the carbon dioxide in the air around him into hydrogen, carbon, and oxygen. Then Praxat uses her Bio-Electromagnokinesis to fuse hydrogen and oxygen and makes a spark to ignite the gases.

Hydrogen Explosion
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-03-2021 at 09:09 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Yep.

IC:

Glacia laughs imperiously as her Death Beams suddenly my cut off. Instead, a hundred thin needles of energy fly towards Sasheem.

Meanwhile, Wheelo’s mech has grappled Koolard down and Adam, alongside the Android sisters, are doing a rather impressive impression of a schoolyard beat down as they kick the hybrid while he’s down. Though Sasheem can feel Koolard building something nasty up.
    Sasheem scowled blasting ki from his palms to eliminate the ki needles aimed at him. "Scrap heaps!" Sasheem called out to the androids. Take the humans and get 'em outta here. ..'cept you!" Sasheem looked to Adam. "Form a dome around the area. Don't leave any opening for either of these losers!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    The one remaining Junjo just stares, mouth open, at all his stunned compatriots. He slowly turns towards you, fear on his beady eyes.

Meanwhile, Jinzi laughs after a few seconds and hops off his desk, the young girl keeping a weary eye on the blown out back. The two scientists clutch a vial each, peeking out from behind the desk.

“Nice timing, Zaofan.” Jinzi says as he leans down, pops un unopened He-Tab, and downs it.
    "We've really got to stop meeting at times like these," Zaofan replied, eyes alit as he surveyed the room beyond the broken wall.

"Time to leave! Althought we've got quite the situation out there," he replied, "Four of the Doctor's hybrids...scratch that, Koolard's gone, someone's dropped Haru, that makes two...soon Sasheem will make it zero, if he's good for it..."

Pinning the last Junjo's arm behind his back, much like the folded wing of a chicken ready to pop out, he walked the alien fellow before him.

"...plus these guys, I'd hate to jinx it and ask 'what's next', but you're not safe here-"

Surveying the others holed up in the room with Jinzi, he counted off one scientist, a researcher, and...

"...have we met young lady?" From the looks of that knife, she'd been having a rough one, but seemed to be on the level.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It seemed Blizzar had taken care of his Incenio clone, leaving two remaining. Those two separated to avoid Avoca's blast and retaliated with a volley of Death Beams. Parsley didn't want to find herself taken off-guard by an attack she assumed she could have taken, given how weak Incenio then was compared to her. Her aura blazed, Aura of Reflection shining in the pitch backdrop of space to reflect the beams back at the clones. If they hit, fantastic; if not, she wasn't bothered. It was just to give her more time.

Her blood took the shape of a set of runes, then sprang into effect. Behind each Incenio, a pair of ethereal claws materialized out of nowhere, seeking to grab and rend the two Arcosian clones into pieces.
    The Beams shatter the Aura of Reflection and hone in on Avoca. Some odd burst of grey light had occurred when they struck and penetrated it.

Meanwhile, the two Incenio’s briefly go intangible and the spectral claws touch nothing.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat uses her Bio-Electromagnokinesis to form an electrolysis field around Sickle. To separate the water vapor and the carbon dioxide in the air around him into hydrogen, carbon, and oxygen. Then Praxat uses her Bio-Electromagnokinesis to fuse hydrogen and oxygen and makes a spark to ignite the gases.

Hydrogen Explosion
    Sickle manages to just start to escape the explosion. It hurts him a bit, but nothing the regeneration won’t solve.

He than throws his hand down and sends the Death Ball careening down towards the two of them.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Sasheem scowled blasting ki from his palms to eliminate the ki needles aimed at him. "Scrap heaps!" Sasheem called out to the androids. Take the humans and get 'em outta here. ..'cept you!" Sasheem looked to Adam. "Form a dome around the area. Don't leave any opening for either of these losers!"
    Midori flips Sasheem the bird but she and Shiro quickly grab Wheelo and anyone else in the area and flee, moving far faster than Sasheem would have thought.

Clearly been upgraded.

Adam meanwhile seems to blur as his Circle Screams technique, his little bit of temporal manipulation, activates multiple times as he spreads almost instantly into a dome.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "We've really got to stop meeting at times like these," Zaofan replied, eyes alit as he surveyed the room beyond the broken wall.

"Time to leave! Althought we've got quite the situation out there," he replied, "Four of the Doctor's hybrids...scratch that, Koolard's gone, someone's dropped Haru, that makes two...soon Sasheem will make it zero, if he's good for it..."

Pinning the last Junjo's arm behind his back, much like the folded wing of a chicken ready to pop out, he walked the alien fellow before him.

"...plus these guys, I'd hate to jinx it and ask 'what's next', but you're not safe here-"

Surveying the others holed up in the room with Jinzi, he counted off one scientist, a researcher, and...

"...have we met young lady?" From the looks of that knife, she'd been having a rough one, but seemed to be on the level.
    The Junjo complains loudly in his own language, but complies as Jinzi puts his hand behind his head in a sheepish manner.

“Well….yeah, kind of. This is Princess Karis, of Terra. She’s, ah, she’s the young girl Wilhelm was protecting for so long. We caught the Junjo making away with her cryo chamber and had no choice but to wake her up in case they broke something. Luckily….it all went well, but she’s been….a tad angry and we can’t really communicate well. Her vocal cords are still somewhat paralyzed but should start working again soon. Wilhelm……doesn’t know yet.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Sickle manages to just start to escape the explosion. It hurts him a bit, but nothing the regeneration won’t solve.

He than throws his hand down and sends the Death Ball careening down towards the two of them.

" I'm going to do a more powerful hydrogen explosion and this time Dash using your Binding Friendship tech to increase the heat of this explosion. We want to get it hot enough to where it will incinerate him completely," Praxat said in her native tongue.

This time Praxat makes uses her Bio-Electromagnokinesis to form an electrolysis field covering the entire area. To separate all the remaining water vapor and carbon dioxide in the air around him into hydrogen, carbon, and oxygen. Praxat uses her Bio-Electromagnokinesis to fuse hydrogen and oxygen. Praxat then creates a sphere of plasma around herself.

Praxat uses her Bio-Electromagnokinesis to increase the radius and area of the sphere of plasma to cover Dash. Praxat then increases the density and intensity of the sphere of plasma. " Dash, when I ignite the gases use your Binding Friendship tech," Praxat said in her native tongue.

Praxat uses her sphere of plasma to make a spark to ignite the gases.

Hydrogen Explosion + Tesla Strike
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "I also picked up gardening as something me and my daughter can do together." Now that Sarada thought about it, that must have been wear Kumara picked up her strange obsession with leaves. Besides that, it was a great way for mother and daughter to bond since Kumara was still too young for her to start training her. "Well, I'm glad you like it. I made something for everyone. It's nothing fancy, but," she shrugged, "I find that the simplest gifts are the most memorable."

The conversation shifted to the vision of Tiamat's. Turned out that Zaofan had already told Neva all about it. Good; that meant Sarada didn't have to waste her breath and could move on to the possible implications. It was already confirmed that Sakin was going to go after families. And since Neva was supposed to end up on his side, that meant that her mother and Seri were in serious trouble. And while the vision they saw was just one of innumerable possibilities - one that was currently impossible, as Neva pointed out - that varied literally by one action over the other there had to have been a reason Tiamat showed them that one, as opposed to of the countless others. Even still, that was no reason to go into it overconfident. They had already been caught off-guard and it cost them Garnish.

"Saiyan God," she confirmed. It had a nice ring to it. "You're right that the vision we saw already can't come true, but we also know that your mother and Seri aren't safe. Especially you're mother. It'd be best if you head back to Reshlan, just in case." Neva's mother was powerful, but she wasn't anywhere close to as powerful as those vampires. That was, of course, assuming Sakin had Cancer take Neva's mother and didn't send someone or something else. "Where is Seri, anyway?"

The food was placed in front of her. Sarada, as was the case nearly every time, forewent manners and scarfed her food down like a starving wolf. In mere moments, the plate was clear. "Ah! That was great. Thanks." She stood to walk to the sink and started washing her dishes. "Tell you what. Since you helped us out, I'll head to Reshlan with you, just in case. If I'm right, then you'll likely need the help. If I'm wrong, well, I never did get the chance to meet your Mom." I wonder if her tits are as big as Neva's.
    Sarada was right, of course. While that specific future was closed off, that did not mean some other equally as disastrous or worse future. It behooved them to treat this matter seriously and with due caution. Sakin could not be allowed to achieve his goals. As lacking as Narayana found other deities to be, at times, Sakin coming to dominate creation would be worse.

...it was going to take some time to acclimate to the bleedover from her higher self.

The mentioned of Cancer going after her mother and Seri chilled Neva to the bone, and she felt absolutely horrible at having overlooked that possibility. She dispensed with her usual pomp, finished her plate, and put it in the sink. It was linked to Syneva, so she'd take care of it.

"...damn, how could I have been so blind?" She was confident in Reshlan's defenses, yes, but those frost demons were quite strong. Stronger than her mother and Seri. "Yes, I would very much appreciate your company. Let us make haste."

She was more worried about her mother and siblings... Seri she could check on immediatel, as she had a key to Vaikuntha, something anyone family in her lacked. It might seem odd, but she had simply never gotten around to it... and there was always Luop to play messenger.

Closing her eyes, she tried to sense Seri's key, and after a moment, it became apparent that she was in Vaikuntha. Training, most likely.

"...Seri seems to be in Vaikuntha," she said before opening a portal to Reshlan. "Be warned that there is some... temporal turbulance when exiting to the normal universe from Ilargi. Nothing harmful, just... unsettling."

Having said that, she stepped through, gritting her teeth at the 'snapback' of returning to a normal flow of time, and immediately began trying to sense her mother and brother. The portal would close once Sarada was through.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Sarada was right, of course. While that specific future was closed off, that did not mean some other equally as disastrous or worse future. It behooved them to treat this matter seriously and with due caution. Sakin could not be allowed to achieve his goals. As lacking as Narayana found other deities to be, at times, Sakin coming to dominate creation would be worse.

...it was going to take some time to acclimate to the bleedover from her higher self.

The mentioned of Cancer going after her mother and Seri chilled Neva to the bone, and she felt absolutely horrible at having overlooked that possibility. She dispensed with her usual pomp, finished her plate, and put it in the sink. It was linked to Syneva, so she'd take care of it.

"...damn, how could I have been so blind?" She was confident in Reshlan's defenses, yes, but those frost demons were quite strong. Stronger than her mother and Seri. "Yes, I would very much appreciate your company. Let us make haste."

She was more worried about her mother and siblings... Seri she could check on immediatel, as she had a key to Vaikuntha, something anyone family in her lacked. It might seem odd, but she had simply never gotten around to it... and there was always Luop to play messenger.

Closing her eyes, she tried to sense Seri's key, and after a moment, it became apparent that she was in Vaikuntha. Training, most likely.

"...Seri seems to be in Vaikuntha," she said before opening a portal to Reshlan. "Be warned that there is some... temporal turbulance when exiting to the normal universe from Ilargi. Nothing harmful, just... unsettling."

Having said that, she stepped through, gritting her teeth at the 'snapback' of returning to a normal flow of time, and immediately began trying to sense her mother and brother. The portal would close once Sarada was through.
    Reshlan is covered in red light, the sun tinted the ominous color.

———-

Alarms, gifted from Jinzi and the GP, suddenly blare as something enters Reshlan airspace.

Meanwhile, several swirling masses of black and red clouds have descended at incredible speeds towards the capital. The Quee Nevin, and Luop watch, prepared, as more and more breach the red tinted sky and come towards them.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 11-04-2021 at 03:45 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " I'm going to do a more powerful hydrogen explosion and this time Dash using your Binding Friendship tech to increase the heat of this explosion. We want to get it hot enough to where it will incinerate him completely," Praxat said in her native tongue.

This time Praxat makes uses her Bio-Electromagnokinesis to form an electrolysis field covering the entire area. To separate all the remaining water vapor and carbon dioxide in the air around him into hydrogen, carbon, and oxygen. Praxat uses her Bio-Electromagnokinesis to fuse hydrogen and oxygen. Praxat then creates a sphere of plasma around herself.

Praxat uses her Bio-Electromagnokinesis to increase the radius and area of the sphere of plasma to cover Dash. Praxat then increases the density and intensity of the sphere of plasma. " Dash, when I ignite the gases use your Binding Friendship tech," Praxat said in her native tongue.

Praxat uses her sphere of plasma to make a spark to ignite the gases.

Hydrogen Explosion + Tesla Strike
    OT: Are you targeting Sickle or his attack?
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM