Page 36 of 137 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Now that we have breathing room, I know someone who might be a great ally, a person I been training under on a planet far in uncharted space. My grandmother's home planet Amperior. Well, it's not uncharted anymore since I charted it," Praxat said.
    Dash shakes her head.

“Not sure we’d have the time to get ‘er.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The Katchin Squad, surprised at the result, take moment to look at each other and shrug before their control consoles initiate the next series of commands.

"SPIN IT"!

"SPIN IT!"

"SPIN IT!"

With each command, the more revolutions the Giant Durive gained as he became a massive vortex drill that began to dig into the hull of the enemy ship.
    After a few very tense minutes, the drill strikes the ship and shears through it, utterly annihilating it.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Queen Nevin and Luop watch as the demonic clouds cross the sky and unite, creating a massive planetary storm cloud and blocking out most light. Mage light lights up the cities and buildings, but the two can sense…..evil coming.

“Prepare!”

Just than, as Neva and Sarada get closer, the clouds seem to boil and dozens of thick, cloudy tendril limbs shoot down towards the city, engulfing sections as She Who Stalks, the Dawneater, finally arrives. Shrieks as demons pour through the tendrils like portals fill the air and battle is engaged.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    The barely conscious form of the Nevadian laid upon a bed of sleet, a thick blanket of snow covering his prone body. What was once a large crater had been slowly filled in.

He shivered in discomfort, mumbling something grimly to himself.

It had been...Hours? Since he had found his body wracked with excruciating pain, incapacitating him entirely. Given that it was now night, he was fairly sure he had blacked out at some point.

Even now, he could scarcely move his head, the rest of his body as heavy as it might have been under 1000x gravity.

His mind was clouded by fog, as he attempted to ascertain just what had occurred.

The others had put out a call--not that it was necessary, with the nearly apocalyptic events transpiring among the cosmos. His Shingan could practically see the fabric of reality ripped asunder.

But, the call was put out nonetheless. And Held (even if slightly perturbed he had not the time for a good drink) would answer it.

His ship---One left on earth years ago--was summoned, and the Nevadian channeled ki into his body, preparing to fly into the sky to meet it.

He made it 100 yards into the sky before a sharp pain began to manifest within his body. For the slightest of seconds, he paid it no mind.

It then felt as if his muscles had suddenly exploded in concert. He vaguely recalled wondering if he had been attacked before drifting into unconsciousness.

"...Good...Grief." He mumbled to himself, gingerly twitching his fingers as he attempted to regain some control of his bodies functions. He certainly was not paralyzed, but it his body screamed in protest at even these minuscule movements.

......I should have called Zao up first. Damn it....What the hell...

The Nevadian had a vague feeling of frustration, before drifting into unconsciousness once more, a pillow of snow cushioning his head.

The steady galloping of hooves crushing upon snow provided a steady rhythm to help the Nevadian clear his head. It had been all he could manage to carve a summoning sigil into the sleet beneath him, his body still wracked with pain.
    -----------------------------------

In a burst of light, the Lord of The Sunlit Plains had appeared, looking curiously upon his apprentice. The Nevadian had expected words of scorn and disappointment. Instead, Crazy Horn walked closer to him, his horn mere inches from the Nevadians shoulder.

A gentle blue energy shot forth, enveloping the Nevadian. He could feel the pain melt away, his mobility returning to him once more.

A sigh of relief escaped his mouth as he struggled to his feet, shivering and shuddering.

Held noticed there was something different about his friend. Where the Unicorn's features were once bare, a face plate of silver now protected it.

The rest of his body was concealed by a cloak of some sort, dyed in ebony. From this angle, the Nevadian could barely see hints of silver armor on the legs and neck as well.

Held titled his head quizzically.

"A gift." the Lord of The Sunlit Plains explained simply, "Whis and Vados bestowed this upon me to commemorate our meeting."

Held smiled.

"...Crazy Horn." He said simply, nodding his head, " Let's go join the others."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He could feel his strength returning with each step the mighty unicorn took, it's healing energy reinforcing his body.

He paid no mind to the frigid winds, the sight of his Shingan focused on his body, attempting to discern what had occurred. He could see the healing energy of Crazy Horn undoing a considerable degree of damage, aided by....Something somewhat unfamiliar to him.

He frowned. He was uninjured earlier, and the only thing he did was power up---

.....Don't tell me...My body wasn't used to that level of power, was it? I guess it makes sense. I know Hilda said she made some adjustments to it---whatever that means--but I guess it wasn't quite enough.... Not that I can blame her. I didn't even expect to obtain this level of power anytime soon...I assume whatever she did is what's helping me recover.

"You can sense it as well." Crazy Horn said finally, grave concern dripping from every word spoken, "Something that is anathema to the natural order of this universe has emerged."

"...Yeah. It happened not too long ago." Held confirmed, "I was going to investigate with the others, but I guess I should have stretched before powering up...."

A snort escaped the nose of the armored steed, "I suppose it could not be helped. It was not something that we had considered, after all."

Looking into the sky, the Nevadian could see a streak of red, cleaving through the endless white like a blade.

The Galloping.

"There we go." Held replied with a smile, as Crazy Horn descended into the sky. The Galloping came to a stop, floating in mid air as the cargo doors opened.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    One Incenio is brimming with magic, another more latent psychic power than the rest, and the third seems straight up ki orientated. All have bits of the three, but each seems to have specialized.
    Parsley let out a silent sigh. All three were annoying, but she had their measure. One excelled in magic, as she already knew. Another had unusually high psychic power, and the last was just ordinary ki oriented. It was a tall task, but very doable.

She glanced at Avoca and pointed to the ki-based Incenio, marking that as her target. She decided on the magic wielding one, as she was more than capable of handling that one. That left the psychic one for Blizzar. If they could keep the three Arcosians separated and kept them from covering each other's weaknesses, they had a better chance of winning.

She let out another weary sigh. The toll of the last few hours (?) had been making itself known. The fact that she had to take a moment to center herself so she could focus on a battle, something she had very little need of doing before because it just happened instinctively, showed her beyond all doubt that her heart wasn't in the battle. The specter of Sakin and his allies cast a heavy shadow over them, but she didn't care about that or him or any of that. She just wanted Garnish back and safe and by her side where she belonged. On top of that, her brother and cousin had also been taken? She wished Enoki had never contacted them so she could just... go somewhere and get her mind right before joining the final battle to save all creation.

Avoca's hand touched her shoulder and gave it a squeeze. Amazingly, that very small and simple gesture did wonders to calm her down. She looked at her and smiled. Where would I be without you? With no further delay, they burst into motion. Parsley made a beeline for the magic Incenio and Avoca for the ki Incenio. With hope, Blizzar would get the message and take the last one.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Dash shakes her head.

“Not sure we’d have the time to get ‘er.”
    "In my time on Amperior. I was on a Galaxy Police operation. This operation was to help improve life on Amperior. I established technology for communications to other worlds and technology for off-world transportation on that planet," Praxat said.

"However, the communication system I built is worthless for now. Ameprior is too far away for communication, and it has no alliances. As for the technology for off-world transportation, I established on Amperior. I design a portal system and teleportation system," Praxat said.

" The teleport system I based on Qaztoh's teleportation tech. It's how I got to Earth, basically. Technically it teleported me into empty space in the Milky Way Galaxy. I was lucky enough to be picked up by a passing GP Ship heading to Earth," Praxat said.

" I didn't put in precise accuracy function into the teleport system I design. Which is a slight oversight on my part. So the teleport system I designed on Amperior basically works. Not sure about the portal system, though, " Praxat said.

"If the portal system I design there works, then we or someone would have enough time to get there. Better yet, if it works, then we don't have to get this person. They can just come to us and can be here in an instant," Praxat said.

Praxat walks over to Jinzi and hands him a piece of paper containing Ameprior's coordinates, " Here, you can have this, Jinzi," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-10-2021 at 06:12 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley let out a silent sigh. All three were annoying, but she had their measure. One excelled in magic, as she already knew. Another had unusually high psychic power, and the last was just ordinary ki oriented. It was a tall task, but very doable.

She glanced at Avoca and pointed to the ki-based Incenio, marking that as her target. She decided on the magic wielding one, as she was more than capable of handling that one. That left the psychic one for Blizzar. If they could keep the three Arcosians separated and kept them from covering each other's weaknesses, they had a better chance of winning.

She let out another weary sigh. The toll of the last few hours (?) had been making itself known. The fact that she had to take a moment to center herself so she could focus on a battle, something she had very little need of doing before because it just happened instinctively, showed her beyond all doubt that her heart wasn't in the battle. The specter of Sakin and his allies cast a heavy shadow over them, but she didn't care about that or him or any of that. She just wanted Garnish back and safe and by her side where she belonged. On top of that, her brother and cousin had also been taken? She wished Enoki had never contacted them so she could just... go somewhere and get her mind right before joining the final battle to save all creation.

Avoca's hand touched her shoulder and gave it a squeeze. Amazingly, that very small and simple gesture did wonders to calm her down. She looked at her and smiled. Where would I be without you? With no further delay, they burst into motion. Parsley made a beeline for the magic Incenio and Avoca for the ki Incenio. With hope, Blizzar would get the message and take the last one.
    One Incenio is brimming with magic, another more latent psychic power than the rest, and the third seems straight up ki orientated. All have bits of the three, but each seems to have specialized.
    Following the Saiyans' lead, Blizzar barrels into the psychic Incenio with a barrage of fists.

After a few very tense minutes, the drill strikes the ship and shears through it, utterly annihilating it.
    Durive turns around as the ship explodes behind him and strikes a victory pose.....as much as one can when one's limbs have no joints, digits, and amount to a pile of massive chopsticks anyway.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Here they were again, with motions familiar - shaping the energies collected together as reflexive as a breath, the weight of Morgan's magic leaden upon the Ring of the Guardian. Uniting the assemblage of collective ki, the Wave Motion Engine stirred, the Agravain-Creature locked in a paradox between thinning realms.

But to attack the Void at this intersection would be to unmake the fabric of reality itself. If there were some passage...

Even now to relive the moment was to become entrapped by its path.

"Arm the Maser!" The words left him just as they had before. The collected energies gathered upon the drill to full charge...

Then Ochazuke summoned the Forger's Hammer in his left hand. Balanced with the Magic he guided through his right, Caladash Banespell's legacy embuing the Heka Flow stoked from his comrades with the Spark of Creation.

Void is the antithesis of Creation, the shadow cast from it. If to attack the Void directly leads to the end-

The Super-Katchin drill spun, the energies twisting to a lance point, and the starship threw itself full-throttle towards the creature and speared it.

-then we must recreate what it destroys and force it back where it came from!

Dragging Agravain's corpsed shell where the Chaff had affixed it, the Gotengo threw itself forward at multimach speeds, picking up the creature where it had been pierced and pulling it away from Cask. The skies seemed to tear, but before whatever lay beyond the veil could peer inside, the canopy of the sky resumed itself in an ethereal blink.

"Follow my vector," Ochazuke said through gritted teeth, the monitor overlay plotting a course, "North-northwest, towards the Mountains."

Dragging the creature upon the Gotengo's nose, they pushed forward, deeper into the darkness.
    "Towards the mountains?!" Morgan couldn't help but sputter in surprise before the ship throw itself forward, barreling to meet the Void Agravain as it was charging to meet them. smashed against the empowered drill, Agravain pummeled at the hull with his many limbs...but could not stop the ship from taking him with it as it cut through the chilled northern air towards Ochazuke destination.

~~~

In the cold reaches of the north, there lay a grand chasm....the remnants of a battle fought here more then a year prior. A battle between the forces of earth and the void, one never recorded but in the hearts and minds of those present.

Carved in a cataclysm explosion, its deep trenches were pockmarked with the remains of old tomb of Persephone, fragments large and small of a magicite shard still seething with the remnants of void...unusable but for the corruption that remain.

In the aftermath, the remains had been quiet, left to the solitude of the far north where no one would find them...but in his desperate approach, Ochazuke would find the remains had suffered just as the rest of the universe had as a result of Sakins actions. The tomb had rested on a nexus, and the results of ages of exposure had left it paper thin against the void....so much that the point of intersection, where the fragment had sat for ages, wore a visible tear that seemed on the tearing at any moment.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Towards the mountains?!" Morgan couldn't help but sputter in surprise before the ship throw itself forward, barreling to meet the Void Agravain as it was charging to meet them. smashed against the empowered drill, Agravain pummeled at the hull with his many limbs...but could not stop the ship from taking him with it as it cut through the chilled northern air towards Ochazuke destination.
    The dark, chitinous limbs battered down upon the hull of the Gotengo, a slithering, bristled shadowy rain that fell in a storm of violence, and the composite shielding melded together responded, Saifa Kensaku intercepting Agravain's claws in equal measure, binding the limbs slick with voracious death where they struck.

"Cheh. Perhaps the Wizard's memory has warped to suit his current form," Ochazuke said, "Indeed once he'd come into his power years ago, he could scarcely fathom anything else."

In the interstice between dimensions, the further they dragged Agravain along, the more the outpour of Creation imbued in the Forger's Hammer was used to heal the tears in reality, more of the Void Creature's extradimensional bulk slipped through and weighed the starship down. Yet Ochazuke now knew there would be no way to damage this arthropod-man directly by any means they possessed without cataclysmic consequences upon this already calamitous hour.

In the cold reaches of the north, there lay a grand chasm....the remnants of a battle fought here more then a year prior. A battle between the forces of earth and the void, one never recorded but in the hearts and minds of those present.

Carved in a cataclysm explosion, its deep trenches were pockmarked with the remains of old tomb of Persephone, fragments large and small of a magicite shard still seething with the remnants of void...unusable but for the corruption that remain.

In the aftermath, the remains had been quiet, left to the solitude of the far north where no one would find them...but in his desperate approach, Ochazuke would find the remains had suffered just as the rest of the universe had as a result of Sakins actions. The tomb had rested on a nexus, and the results of ages of exposure had left it paper thin against the void....so much that the point of intersection, where the fragment had sat for ages, wore a visible tear that seemed on the tearing at any moment.
    Pulling north, Agravain's slavering form splayed over the Gotengo's hull, Ochazuke and the others upon the bridge had to hold fast, focusing their energies to maintain the vessel's thrust for the creature had begun to weigh them down and began to force a gradual descent. It struck upon his expanded meditations there, this place he'd refused to linger his senses upon once the nightmare kingdom of Persephone had been stemmed. There, interwoven upon the Earth's Leylines, the spirit-alloy produce of its ore that was forged to rejected all its natural laws: Orichalum metallurgy, and the magicite encased within.

"We've returned. Timely, it seems, for Sakin had undone our work," Ochazuke grimaced. The Gotengo's engines stalled, and the energy shunted to keeping the starship level at a certain partition that stood before that hole torn in space before them. He sensed beyond it a feeling of nostalgia, tinged with dread that the dream might take his consciousness forever where it reached out to steal his thoughts to madness.

"There lies the passage to the Void Beyond. It stands to reason what Persephone had done by design would be ruptured further by Sakin's attack on the walls of reality."

Exhaling harshly, Ochazuke was forced to drop much of the energy sourced into the hull shielding, for he concentrated his efforts into the fragments hidden beneath the frozen tundra. The Hammer gripped in his left, Arthur's Ring shone in his right, and Ishiki Toei projected in the ground directly below them began to slowly assemble what was sundered there in his memories. The runework was missing, but the structure upon the ground began to rise in a phantom shape around the dimensional tear.

"With me, now, Morgan, for then as now your power is the Queen's," he said, "Rebuild the Gate, and speak the words to banish this nightmare from Old Avalon forever."

Queen Nevin and Luop watch as the demonic clouds cross the sky and unite, creating a massive planetary storm cloud and blocking out most light. Mage light lights up the cities and buildings, but the two can sense…..evil coming.

“Prepare!”

Just than, as Neva and Sarada get closer, the clouds seem to boil and dozens of thick, cloudy tendril limbs shoot down towards the city, engulfing sections as She Who Stalks, the Dawneater, finally arrives. Shrieks as demons pour through the tendrils like portals fill the air and battle is engaged.
    It was at the edge of her awareness, but she could sense She Who Stalks... on planet. As she was now, her--or rather Narayana's--godly senses were only just awakening, and she only had the barest ability to sense them. It was frustrating, but better than nothing.

This situation, however, was most dire. Cancer... as a GoD, she was beyond and of them and would remain so for the foreseeable future. However, she could be driven off. While her higher self was less familiar with She Who Stalks, it knew that deterring her was considerably more... hm, unlikely. One Saiyan God wouldn't cut it. Their entire roster of saiyans as Saiyan Gods probably wouldn't suffice.

Against She Who Stalks, as they were now, the only rational course of action would be to evacuate as many people as possible and run. She could at least do half of that, but even Vaikuntha wouldn't be 100% safe from She Who Stalks, with the walls between worlds as weakened as they were. Still...

Waving her hand, a wave of hozon expanded from her, spreading out to the horizon and beyond--it quickly engulfed the whole of Reshlan. As it washed over the civilian populace, their forms would glow and then disappear, reappearing within Vaikuntha, perhaps disoriented, but safe. Those with sufficient power--soldiers and knights--however, were left on Reshlan to attend to its defense, though they would have a 'feeling' that if they felt the need to retreat, they had... permission to do so, and would be transported like those weaker than them had been.

"...there, that should minimize the casualties," she said. "Given the situation, vaikuntha might not be as... secure as it normally is, but Seri is there and she's made great strides in her fighting power and skill since you last saw her. She should be able to fend off the stray demon or two... I hope."

Next, she activated both the communication devices all the M fighters had and the keys she gave to the others.

She Who Stalks is assaulting Reshlan. Sarada and I are here, but...

She paused. Asking for backup could just lead to them all getting killed, while ensuring the safety of just the two of them would be much easier.

...stay away, if you want to live.

A simple warning, and one that would, honestly, probably be ignored, but one could not say she did not try.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    <snip>

After a moment, she turned her attention back to Eva. "That Hyperbolic Time Chamber up and running? I need to... ah, fuck it. I'm mad as hell and need to blow off steam."
    Eva nods.

“You can vent in there while we investigate. I believe Kai and I can get something out of the corpse, if not a location than a memory of what happened at least.”
    "Good, thanks," said Tasure. "By the way, a GoD named Cancer attacked the Saiyan Empire. Almost killed some of our best--Avoca, Parsley--and we had to resort to fusion and... some... new form of Sarada's to drive her off."

At that, Totoma perked up. "New form?"

"Yeah, never seen anything like it. Looked like her normal form, but slimmer, with red hair and eyes and a fiery red aura," said Tasure. "Couldn't sense her ki either, but I got the feeling she blew Tavoca--the fusion of me and Avoca--out of the water, just from the sheer pressure she was putting out."

Totoma went silent for a moment. His mom claims that she couldn't sense Sarada's ki, but instead a great pressure. Totoma himself had experienced that before, with that guy that was after Sihn a year ago. That Wolf God guy.

"...unsenseable ki, massive power, and an intense feeling of pressure? Reminds me of that Wolf God guy a year ago, which means that, uh, Sarada's a god now..." He didn't quite know the exact limits of his new form, but he was pretty sure Sarada had just surpassed him by a crapton now.

Which was awesome, because now he had something concrete to work towards!

"A god, huh... well then, we've got our work cut out for us, catching up to her. Now..."

At that moment, Neva's message came through...

There was an odd pause, and the next part of her message was straight-to-the-point, lacking in all pomp.

Tasure sighed. "One thing after another, today..."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    It was at the edge of her awareness, but she could sense She Who Stalks... on planet. As she was now, her--or rather Narayana's--godly senses were only just awakening, and she only had the barest ability to sense them. It was frustrating, but better than nothing.

This situation, however, was most dire. Cancer... as a GoD, she was beyond and of them and would remain so for the foreseeable future. However, she could be driven off. While her higher self was less familiar with She Who Stalks, it knew that deterring her was considerably more... hm, unlikely. One Saiyan God wouldn't cut it. Their entire roster of saiyans as Saiyan Gods probably wouldn't suffice.

Against She Who Stalks, as they were now, the only rational course of action would be to evacuate as many people as possible and run. She could at least do half of that, but even Vaikuntha wouldn't be 100% safe from She Who Stalks, with the walls between worlds as weakened as they were. Still...

Waving her hand, a wave of hozon expanded from her, spreading out to the horizon and beyond--it quickly engulfed the whole of Reshlan. As it washed over the civilian populace, their forms would glow and then disappear, reappearing within Vaikuntha, perhaps disoriented, but safe. Those with sufficient power--soldiers and knights--however, were left on Reshlan to attend to its defense, though they would have a 'feeling' that if they felt the need to retreat, they had... permission to do so, and would be transported like those weaker than them had been.

"...there, that should minimize the casualties," she said. "Given the situation, vaikuntha might not be as... secure as it normally is, but Seri is there and she's made great strides in her fighting power and skill since you last saw her. She should be able to fend off the stray demon or two... I hope."

Next, she activated both the communication devices all the M fighters had and the keys she gave to the others.

She paused. Asking for backup could just lead to them all getting killed, while ensuring the safety of just the two of them would be much easier.

A simple warning, and one that would, honestly, probably be ignored, but one could not say she did not try.
    Sarada could only watch as Neva evacuated the planet's civilian population. All that were left were herself, Neva, Queen Nevan, and the most powerful knights and warriors Reshlan had at its disposal. Without innocents to worry about, Sarada felt comfortable cutting loose with her full power. She was going to need every ounce of it if she was going to survive.

Survive.

Winning was not an option. She could feel just how powerful She Who Stalks was and she knew that she completely eclipsed every person who remained in defense of Reshlan. Their only hope was if Inanna was able to make her way to them after doing... whatever it was she was doing. Until then, they could only delay until that happened. If it happened.

"My wayward wife has finally returned," she said to Neva. "She's... preoccupied at the moment. Our only hope of surviving is if she shows up." With that said, she closed her eyes and tried to access the Saiyan God transformation again. Her energy was restored, so it shouldn't have been a problem to transform again. They were going to need all the power, and luck, they could scrape together.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post

M-Incenio waves a hand and shimmering blades of light surround him as he flies towards Parsley.

K-Incenio powers up death beams with both pointer fingers and begins rapid firing them at Avoca.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    "In my time on Amperior. I was on a Galaxy Police operation. This operation was to help improve life on Amperior. I established technology for communications to other worlds and technology for off-world transportation on that planet," Praxat said.

"However, the communication system I built is worthless for now. Ameprior is too far away for communication, and it has no alliances. As for the technology for off-world transportation, I established on Amperior. I design a portal system and teleportation system," Praxat said.

" The teleport system I based on Qaztoh's teleportation tech. It's how I got to Earth, basically. Technically it teleported me into empty space in the Milky Way Galaxy. I was lucky enough to be picked up by a passing GP Ship heading to Earth," Praxat said.

" I didn't put in precise accuracy function into the teleport system I design. Which is a slight oversight on my part. So the teleport system I designed on Amperior basically works. Not sure about the portal system, though, " Praxat said.

"If the portal system I design there works, then we or someone would have enough time to get there. Better yet, if it works, then we don't have to get this person. They can just come to us and can be here in an instant," Praxat said.

Praxat walks over to Jinzi and hands him a piece of paper containing Ameprior's coordinates, " Here, you can have this, Jinzi," Praxat said.
    OT: Jinzi’s a bit away from where they are, but we’ll presume this happens once you meet back up.

IC:

He nods.

“We’ll see what we can do about it.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Following the Saiyans' lead, Blizzar barrels into the psychic Incenio with a barrage of fists.
    The P-Incenio lashes out with an impressive psychic shove, throwing Blizzar back into the wreckage of a ship nearby.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM