Page 5 of 137 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    A dozen armored figures suddenly drop down by Kakarot and nullify the Death Saucers with their Threshljng weapons, dissipating them. The Saiyan smiles wider.

“Loyal Knights of the Queen! Defend her allies in death better than you did in life! Restore your honor and reclaim your virtues!”

The dozen Threshling knights all shout out, once loyal to Auroc and now hellbent on restoring their honor, they rally to Sir Kakarot and prepare to defend this realm.

Kakarot floats up and his aura grows bigger.

“I said, you’re already dead. So why risk this? Death now is permanent, forever. Your hate drives you this far?”

A fist slams into Tundra and doubles him over, before a kick sends him flying.
    Even in his new augmented form, it was quickly becoming evident to Tundra that the deceased Saiyan outclassed him. His chest ached, but not from any blow suffered from Kakarot. This... this isn't happening! As he struggled to his feet after the double attack, his mind went over his motives. At first, the allure of godhood piqued his interest. Since that was, evidently, a lie. Even as the army around him shuffled back through the misty portal back to Otherworld, Tundra and his clan persisted.

Surely, avenging his own death at the hands of Sarada was a good enough reason, but he wasn't fighting Sarada. Was fighting some random Saiyan - who was in league with Incelves no less - really worth dying permanently?

No.

"Hmph. For once, you speak reasonably, Saiyan. If nothing else, I value self-preservation over all else. Unlike you, however, I have innumerable loyalists. I will be back to life eventually, and my revenge on that horrible, wretched woman will continue without your interference."

He cackled as he floated up and started for the portal back to Otherworld, followed by his clan.

Glacier let out a disappointed tsk. "Seems my old friend Vocado is too scared to show himself. I'll just go see about him... personally." With that, he followed his descendants through the portal.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The ship is empty save you, and seems set on a Earth based trajectory.
    Praxat sits down and relaxes. She then takes out a handheld console from her right pocket. Turns it on and plays a game on it.( Well, since this ship is on autopilot,) Praxat thought.

( I can just relax. Bummer It's just me on this ship though, This game is great in multi-player.) Praxat thought. The game Praxat is playing is a fast paced fighting game like Marvel vs Capcom.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Sarada found Mais and Garnish under some light rubble. They weren’t hurt; a thing that she knew their mothers would be happy to hear. She scooped them up and carried all three children to Maiz’s temple, where she was waiting out the invasion.

All in all, things went better than she expected them to initially. Seeing Tundra and his clan again nearly gave her a heart attack; knowing that their sudden reappearance wasn’t the worst or most harrowing experience in that entire ordeal was sad. But they managed to make it out of it relatively unscathed, thanks to Ochazuke’s timely speech.

The endless hordes were still making their way off the Saiyans worlds and back to Otherworld. Skirmishes were still breaking out by people who couldn’t get over their thoughts of revenge and misguided ideas about justice, but those weren’t anything she needed to concern herself with. Eternal oblivion was more than enough for those.

The thunderous roar of the waterfall outside Maiz’s temple roused the children, making them wriggle in her grasp and nearly drop them. She sighed and let them down. “All in all, things went well,” she said quietly.

“Mm.”

The air was tense and heavy. There was still the overpresent sense of dread and despair looming over them like a thick fog. The specter of Sakin and his machinations had previously been a faraway concern, something to be thrust into the “near future”. The near future was then the present. There was no choice but to step up and handle business once and for all. The fate of not just their universe, but several universes hung in the balance. She didn’t know what Sakin intended on doing, but she knew it wasn’t going to be good and beneficial for “the little people” like her and those she cared about.

“There are still creatures that give no heed to man’s words,” Maiz said as she walked back to her temple. “It’s not over yet.”

Even discounting what was trapped away in the Way Between Worlds, there was no real way to tell what was lurking in the unexplored shadows of the universe. While they had been content to keep to themselves, Sakin gave them a reason to come out of hiding. “I’ll tell the army to remain ready. Pinach and Rutaba and Seri will be here while we’re gone. Hopefully, they and the Ultras will be enough.”

“I hope so. If not, we’ll make due. We always do.” Maiz paused to put a pot of tea on. As she was pouring water into the pot, she said, “It would help if you were here for a little longer, even if that’s not possible.”

She silently agreed, if for no other reason than to inspire her people to action when and if the time called for it. If nothing else, being there to thank Kakarot and the Threshling Knights for their help and to make sure nothing else happened was in order. “Ah.” She held her hand up and looked at the lone band on her ring finger. A gift from Inanna on their wedding day, Sarada had never bothered to use it, despite numerous occasions calling for it. She pressed the band and was instantly enfolded by a dull, yellowish glow.

It felt like she was having an out-of-body experience. The glow split itself in half, like a cell when it reproduced or whatever. It didn’t hurt; it just felt... weird.

When the glow faded, there were two identical Saradas standing side by side. They looked each other up and down, poking and prodding in random places to ensure that the other was real. “Huh.”

Maiz blinked, then snorted and laughed. “I can barely handle one of you. Now there are two??”

Prime Sarada scoffed and waved her off. “The clone will stay here and tie up any loose ends there may be. I have to head for Earth and help plan our next move. Tell Parsley and Avoca to meet me there.”

“Avoca?”

“Parsley insists she can help against Sakin.” She shrugged. “Probably can, but... we’ll see.” She opened a portal to the Lookout. “Hopefully the fighting won’t start right away.”

“Hopefully not.” Maiz touched her forehead and smiled warmly. “Stay safe, Sarada, and come home.”

Sarada felt an ethereal warmth spreading from her forehead to her entire body. It wasn’t overwhelming, but soothing. Maybe it was a blessing or something like that, but there was no way to know for sure, she supposed. “I’ll see you guys soon.” She stepped through onto the Lookout and closed the portal behind her. From that point until the end, the Saiyan Empire was in the hands of her brother and cousin and the soldiers who had been training incessantly for the last several months. While she would have preferred sturdier defenders, she had to trust the people who were available. The Saiyans weren’t the most powerful race in the universe like many claimed over the years, but they were up there and they were relentless.

They would be fine without her. She was sure of it.

She took a moment to survey things. Zaofan was there, but not Ochazuke. Also present was that slimy bastard Koorimaru. Looking at him made her stomach turn. She remembered it was him that kidnapped Maiz right under her nose and tried to use her to resurrect that Remnant. Yeah, he was compelled to out of self-preservation, but that was no excuse as far as she was concerned. The only thing keeping her from incinerating him right then and there was the fact that Maiz was safe and sound.

At his feet was Asha’rah of all people. Last she heard, Asha’rah had vanished somewhere some meditate on how r******d she was or something to that effect. The gist was that she was gone and in danger. With Sakin giving out the call to retrieve her, Koorimaru must have found it prudent to bring her to the one place where she would probably be safest outside of oblivion.

Lastly, there was one more person present. Someone she didn’t recognize, but whose energy she could never forget. “...Charco?”
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 10-02-2021 at 07:29 AM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

On her way to Earth, Praxat reminiscences about another part of her training. ( I remember on Ameprior, my uncle Bulllick had me go up against this crustacean-like creature which was his pet. I remember when I faced it that I tried everything I could against it but, nothing worked,) Praxat thought.

( It was like hitting Ultra Katchin. Uncle Bulllick's pet gave me a good thrashing, and I could do nothing against it. My uncle Bulllick was watching the entire time. I remember him telling his pet to stop and, that's when I told him that if I only had more power,) Praxat thought.

( Uncle Bulllick told me that power was not the problem. The problem was getting through his pet's armor. He told me that in most of my attacks, I used high-frequency AC currents,) Praxat thought.

" He told me that sure my electromagnetic energy attacks packed a lot of punch, but most of that energy was being wasted. That most of my electromagnetic energy was traveling around his pet's body. That only a minuscule of it was going through it,) Praxat thought.

( My uncle Bulllick then showed me something that I thought was amazing. I remembering him infused his fist with electromagnetic energy than punching a boulder. I remember the boulder exploding, but how it exploded was odd. It was like it exploded from the inside out,) Praxat thought.

" He then told me after he showed me it that it was a technique called Gigavolt Spear, A technique that applies an application beyond just the infusion of electromagnetic energy. He then told me that how to do Gigavolt spear. First, I had to infuse a part of my limb with electromagnetic energy,) Praxat thought.

( Second, I had to focus that electromagnetic energy into an ultra-low frequency alternate current. By doing so, I would eliminate any skin effect and thus bypassing external defenses. Allowing all my electromagnetic energy to go through a body and do internal damage) Praxat thought.

( I remember my uncle Bulllick calling the advanced application of electromagnetic energy infusion. That Gigavolt Spear used advanced electromagnetic Infusion. I trained like crazy to learn Gigavolt Spear under my Uncle Bullick,) Praxat thought.

( One day, I was able to do it,) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-02-2021 at 07:27 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

OT: Will be posting later today (in a few hours). Sorry about the delay.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Even in his new augmented form, it was quickly becoming evident to Tundra that the deceased Saiyan outclassed him. His chest ached, but not from any blow suffered from Kakarot. This... this isn't happening! As he struggled to his feet after the double attack, his mind went over his motives. At first, the allure of godhood piqued his interest. Since that was, evidently, a lie. Even as the army around him shuffled back through the misty portal back to Otherworld, Tundra and his clan persisted.

Surely, avenging his own death at the hands of Sarada was a good enough reason, but he wasn't fighting Sarada. Was fighting some random Saiyan - who was in league with Incelves no less - really worth dying permanently?

No.

"Hmph. For once, you speak reasonably, Saiyan. If nothing else, I value self-preservation over all else. Unlike you, however, I have innumerable loyalists. I will be back to life eventually, and my revenge on that horrible, wretched woman will continue without your interference."

He cackled as he floated up and started for the portal back to Otherworld, followed by his clan.

Glacier let out a disappointed tsk. "Seems my old friend Vocado is too scared to show himself. I'll just go see about him... personally." With that, he followed his descendants through the portal.
    Sir Kakarot and the Threshlings Knights monitor their departure, before leaving and making sure no else lingered.

——————

On the other side, back in Otherworld, three figures greet Glacier and the others as the portal closes. One is Sheki’hinah, her power wreathed around her like blue/grey flames. Another is Sihn, gun drawn but pointed downward. The third is a powerfully built Oni near twice the size of Glacia.

“You have two options. One, you go back to your cells and remain there. Two, I erase you from existence. Your call.”

Sheki’hinah’s voice echoes across Otherworld, as more and more portals start opening and spewing escapee’s slowly backwards, hunter Oni driving them slowly back.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Sir Kakarot and the Threshlings Knights monitor their departure, before leaving and making sure no else lingered.
    Before Kakarot and his fellow Knights could leave, Clone Sarada made sure to approach them. "Thanks again, Kakarot," she said. "Tundra and his clan definitely would have been a problem if you hadn't shown up when you did."

On the other side, back in Otherworld, three figures greet Glacier and the others as the portal closes. One is Sheki’hinah, her power wreathed around her like blue/grey flames. Another is Sihn, gun drawn but pointed downward. The third is a powerfully built Oni near twice the size of Glacia.

“You have two options. One, you go back to your cells and remain there. Two, I erase you from existence. Your call.”

Sheki’hinah’s voice echoes across Otherworld, as more and more portals start opening and spewing escapee’s slowly backwards, hunter Oni driving them slowly back.
    "That doesn't sound like much of a choice," Blizz muttered.

"Indeed, what choice do we have," Tundra said, a sharp smirk on his lips. "Returning to those damnable cells is a hellish thought, but erasure from existence sounds less than ideal." With a breathy chuckle, he raised his hands in surrender. It matters not, anyway, he thought to himself. I won't be here for much longer. His clan and followers all followed suit and went along peaceably.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The battle near Cask was bloody. The Khanate, maddened by years of HFIL and blood, showed no mercy and little in the way of self-preservation. The Grey Thorn mages were a bit more careful, their members banding together to battle Morgana and her allies.

As more help came, the EDF deploying forces to support, more and more began to get pushed back. However, when the mages summoned multiple Tulpa Demons to join the fray, the battle began to swing back to being a stalemate.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

High above Earth, the EDF forces were alerted to several tares in local space. Huge swaths of the void ripped open and something massive slowly began tearing through.

The thing dwarfed any ships either the GP or Earth has. It rips through the space and launches toward Earth at speed, the thing’s size easily close to the Moon’s.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Meanwhile…………

Arriving only shortly after Glacia and the others have left, a simple and beautiful looking women can be found wandering around the Saiyan palace.

“A bit simple, but not bad architecture.” She murmurs to herself.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Meanwhile…………

GP HQ is getting blasted bad. A fleet of ships from a dozen different crime syndicates and families had arrived to attack the place, alongside a few known criminals who could survive in space themselves. A few GP ships had ignored the directive to leave and were battling the attacking forces, but currently they are losing.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

All was quiet on Ruco. The invaders were steadily making their way back to the Afterlife and the ones who insisted on making a fuss were quickly mopped up by the soldiers stationed there. Avoca could see that her new power wasn't going to get tested by any of those losers, so she made her way back to Sarada. "I should meet up with Sarada to see what the next move is," she said right as she stepped through the portal...

Meanwhile…………

Arriving only shortly after Glacia and the others have left, a simple and beautiful looking women can be found wandering around the Saiyan palace.

“A bit simple, but not bad architecture.” She murmurs to herself.
    ...and nearly walked right into a mysterious woman. She didn't look like any race she had ever seen. "Eh? Who are you?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

On Earth, meandering slowly through Capital City, a lone figure walks. The proto-Majin, Auroc of Taltok, observes the world he had only seen from afar and smirks slightly.

Power begins to gather in his hands.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Before Kakarot and his fellow Knights could leave, Clone Sarada made sure to approach them. "Thanks again, Kakarot," she said. "Tundra and his clan definitely would have been a problem if you hadn't shown up when you did."

"That doesn't sound like much of a choice," Blizz muttered.

"Indeed, what choice do we have," Tundra said, a sharp smirk on his lips. "Returning to those damnable cells is a hellish thought, but erasure from existence sounds less than ideal." With a breathy chuckle, he raised his hands in surrender. It matters not, anyway, he thought to himself. I won't be here for much longer. His clan and followers all followed suit and went along peaceably.
    He nods to her, the Knights saluting.

“We have….much to do towards redemption. I am..glad we were able to help.”

—————

Sheki’hinah’s eyes slowly blaze with light, the large Oni slapping nullifying cuffs on each soul before ushering them to new cells. Each one was individual, far away from the others, and once inside each of the Frost Demons would be cast into their own purgatory, punished until either redeemed or they agreed to go through the soul cleanser and be reborn as something else.

Tundra himself was not brought to a new cell. Instead he is lead towards a strange machine, one he does not recognize. Sheki’hinah and Sihn the only ones around.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

All was quiet on Ruco. The invaders were steadily making their way back to the Afterlife and the ones who insisted on making a fuss were quickly mopped up by the soldiers stationed there. Avoca could see that her new power wasn't going to get tested by any of those losers, so she made her way back to Sarada. "I should meet up with Sarada to see what the next move is," she said right as she stepped through the portal...

...and nearly walked right into a mysterious woman. She didn't look like any race she had ever seen. "Eh? Who are you?"
    The woman keeps on walking, murmuring at each bit of art and sculpture that hangs or is adorned about the place.

“Gaudy, tacky, nice vase, terrible paint work…….”

The last one, a portrait of Sarada, is torn down by the woman and wadded up before being tossed over her shoulder.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM