Page 85 of 137 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2041
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The old god shrugs, then smiles a bit.

“Now? Now I get to rest, girlie. My godhood…..it won’t come back, but magic will eventually. And now…..I’ll start aging again, and, die eventually. But……”

He pats her on the thigh.

“I’ve got a few years left, if I’m careful. Now then, one last little bit of help…..”

He snaps his fingers and the two are back on Reshlan.

“Give that old blue slagnort hell, girlie. Sakin deserves a kick where it’ll hurt.”
    With a few simple words, Parsley's fears had been confirmed. Caliban gave up his immortality... for her. His life would soon come to an end. In a few years, no less. He had lived a long life, but... "I won't forget this," she said as she suddenly enfolded him in a tight hug. She smiled sadly through the drops of tears that had begun falling down her face. She wiped them away. "I'll come back to U16 once this is all over to visit you."

With that said, she rose to her feet. She had been given a way to even the odds a little against Cancer and Sakin. It didn't close the gap by much, but it was closer than it had been. And she was sure her abilities and techniques were far more powerful and more efficient than they had been as a Super Saiyan.

When they returned to Reshlan, she gave him a smile and a nod. "I will. Thanks again."

She turned her attention skyward. With even only a few seconds elapsed, she could tell her senses were far more powerful than they had been a few minutes ago. She recalled to mind the coordinates to Sakin's Forsworn world and oriented her attention in that general direction. Then, she opened her senses. With Observational Focus, can she find his world from Reshlan?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Everyone, earlier, I sense some type of wave with my electroreception. I have no idea what it was, and it was my first time sensing it," Praxat said.

Praxat explains in detail to the group the wave of psychic energy she had sensed with her electroreception earlier. " I called this sense I have developed electroreception, but the Intoadians have another name for it. In their native tongue, they basically call it Spectral Vision. Spectral coming from the word spectrum, as in the electromagnetic spectrum," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    On distant Reshlan, Ochazuke felt the ripple carry its way across the Leyline of this universe. The Heka Flow, galvanized by Evangeline's call, now synchronized with all those kindred spirits From the warriors that remained, ready to lay their lives on their line, to the smallest voices who defiantly shout into the tide of despair until they heard their words echo as one, united if only for this brief moment against a common enemy.

"You only have to peer into the universe that surrounds us. The divergence has already begun."

The Axis he'd formed by gathering that will would harmonize it for a time, that very spiritual current that flowed through the fabric of the universe. With their feet upon this world, the living system resonated with it, one singular node, beating with living consciousness. Quadrillions more now loaned them their faith, and though it thawed much of the burden to come, it did not dispense with the weight of it.

"They too have chosen to cast off the yoke of fear the Fallen Angel threatens them with now. If it were to survive, they'd have surrendered, but to flourish, to protect the span of freedom that they all have only just realized with this choice perhaps there may be something held in kind with this host of mortals you may yet find."

Finally, for the moment, the hammer fell to his side; he would not need it for a time, for he found his focus heightened. As ever, the silent scars that ached with the expenditure of Life Energy brought him an especially pronounced clarity.

"Now that you must also make a choice. You have shed the name 'Inanna' and all that she had borne upon her head. This new life is your own, and while we share company it would not do to call you 'Goddess'. Speak your name now so that we might know you."

OOC:* Walt Whitman, Poem of Joys
    She had not been idle, as the Universe- and its peoples- writhed around her, half-listening as they responded in cacophony to swear support, and shout their defiance... It was no longer her War, after all. The hands of a God would not prove the worth of mortal claims, in her mind. Though there was one voice amist the maelstrom that was curious.

Durga? Hm.

In the silence that settled after that soulful swell, the half-memories, and fading remembrances she focused on. Of who she had been, and who had come before even that. Parsing what little remained before she allowed those dreams to sleep, as those that dreamt them now did; such a bittersweet end but one that needed be. So when it was that Ochazuke drew her attention again, she replied.

"I will not speak to the divergence. Your claims are not mine, and as of yet I am not compelled to make them so. As for a name?"

Considering it a moment, a faint smile touched her lips.

"Efrideet."

A name with no ties to mythologies long dead, or mired in hidden meaning. Simply a name she thought pretty and wished to wear, now that she stood unencumbered by divinity.

"Efri, for short."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat is on her GP communicator. " Miras, if you want to talk me out of attempting to harness the cosmic electromagnetic energy of a nebula storm into myself. Then you need to give me a better option because right now, I see this as my only option to "transcend," Praxat said.

"Everyone, I made up my mind. I'm going to copy what my ancestor Disdemona did in a passage in one of her travelogues. I'm going to harness the sprite / cosmic electromagnetic energy of a nebula storm into myself and make it my own," Praxat said.

" This is something I have to do to go beyond my limits," Praxat said.
    Eva pauses and shakes her head.

“Perhaps, but we won’t have time to find such a storm and attempt it. Such things are incredibly rare.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    She had not been idle, as the Universe- and its peoples- writhed around her, half-listening as they responded in cacophony to swear support, and shout their defiance... It was no longer her War, after all. The hands of a God would not prove the worth of mortal claims, in her mind. Though there was one voice amist the maelstrom that was curious.

Durga? Hm.

In the silence that settled after that soulful swell, the half-memories, and fading remembrances she focused on. Of who she had been, and who had come before even that. Parsing what little remained before she allowed those dreams to sleep, as those that dreamt them now did; such a bittersweet end but one that needed be. So when it was that Ochazuke drew her attention again, she replied.

"I will not speak to the divergence. Your claims are not mine, and as of yet I am not compelled to make them so. As for a name?"

"Efrideet."

A name with no ties to mythologies long dead, or mired in hidden meaning. Simply a name she thought pretty and wished to wear, now that she stood unencumbered by divinity.

"Efri, for short."
    Eva smiles.

“A pleasure to meet you, Efri.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    With a few simple words, Parsley's fears had been confirmed. Caliban gave up his immortality... for her. His life would soon come to an end. In a few years, no less. He had lived a long life, but... "I won't forget this," she said as she suddenly enfolded him in a tight hug. She smiled sadly through the drops of tears that had begun falling down her face. She wiped them away. "I'll come back to U16 once this is all over to visit you."

With that said, she rose to her feet. She had been given a way to even the odds a little against Cancer and Sakin. It didn't close the gap by much, but it was closer than it had been. And she was sure her abilities and techniques were far more powerful and more efficient than they had been as a Super Saiyan.

When they returned to Reshlan, she gave him a smile and a nod. "I will. Thanks again."

She turned her attention skyward. With even only a few seconds elapsed, she could tell her senses were far more powerful than they had been a few minutes ago. She recalled to mind the coordinates to Sakin's Forsworn world and oriented her attention in that general direction. Then, she opened her senses. With Observational Focus, can she find his world from Reshlan?
    Even as great as her senses are, the Foresworn World is…..tantalizingly out of reach.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Eva pauses and shakes her head.

“Perhaps, but we won’t have time to find such a storm and attempt it. Such things are incredibly rare.”
    "Then tell me what other way is there for me to transcend? My ancestor Disdemona is the only Toadian I know of that transcended based on her travelogues unless there were other Toadians who have transcend. Of course, no way for me to know about that now, The Gumarkaiumo Library is gone with Qaceria being destroyed and all," Praxat said.

That library had books containing, everything from my race, Killrog's race, the Replitas, to history on Qaceria's first race the Newtarians. A race I don't know jack **** about, cause I never spent time in the Gumarkaiumo Library. All that information is gone now unless Althena gave you copies of the books that were in Gumarkaioui Library? " Praxat said.

Oh, when I was on Amperior I saw this ruin, it looked like a temple, kind of a place where a Guardian might have lived. there was writing on it the part which translate as sky and water. So my guess was this temple went underwater but also extend to the sky on Amperior," Praxat said.

" Meaning in the past on Amperior such a temple had to be a massive structure. In fact, I'm sure a Guardian did indeed once live on Amperior and I'm positive Sakin took them out. I'm also positive that Sakin is responsible for a minor apocalyptic event that happen on that planet Amperior many decades ago. An event that would have happened before most of us here were even born. Just saying most of us here wouldn't have been alive fifty years ago," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-02-2022 at 08:33 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "The vision." The vision that had been proven inaccurate several times over by that point in time. SWS was dead, Inanna had been remade into the Goddess, and Cancer and her army of Frost Demons were all very much on Sakin's side. Those, however, likely weren't what he was getting at. Rather, it was the amalgamation of Sakin, Genesis, and Asha'rah. A being comprised of three gods would have more than enough power to destroy the universe. However, there was one thing that was keeping him from completing that quest - assuming that was even a part of his goal anymore.

"He called an audible. I think that vision was the result of this 'less violent path' he mentioned when he was just here posturing. He has our families as hostages and we have Asha'rah. We trade, then it all comes to an end. Now that we pissed him off, all that's off the table. Don't know if he still needs Asha'rah, but I'd rather not make that assumption."
    "...yes," Koorimaru blinked. "I was there when Sakin and Eldfen made their appearance, hmm-ah? To wit, I would presume we all remain abreast of the situation. I would not have absconded with the Goddess if I were not attempting to avert the outcome."

To the pit with these Monkeys.

"Nevertheless, he has your families, he knows you are coming, and that we have the Goddess. With what has happened just now, we are in agreement that there is no negotiation, and why would there be? Why, indeed, when all the pieces now converge towards him, and he has only to take them?"

As far as she was concerned, Koorimaru was right about one thing: the hostages' lives were forfeit. If Cancer hadn't already turned them, she very likely was getting ready to soon. All bets were off, after all. What better way to twist the knife than to turn their own loved ones against them? It meant there wasn't any more time left to waste.

"But sacrificing the few to save the many, tch. Easy for someone with no connection to those being held captive. But then, I guess that's why you implied you'd be willing. How noble of you. I'm overwhelmed." Her fists clenched until her knuckles popped. "It's not up for discussion. If there's a way to save those people, we take it. If there isn't, we make a way. Now about the moon..."
    Koorimaru continued to pace along the carcass of the dead dragon, studying its underbelly as he moved further past its ruined face.

"Some choices are quite easy to make, fu-fu-fu...especially when the other is rather staunchly opposed to hearing the contrary," he smirked. "Alas, perhaps Sakin may not have the victory of having your lot to act as his hand, but the Goblin and your sister have started a transaction of godly energies the like that has not been seen since Asha'rah and Inda'ren. All it took was a reservoir of Creation Energy and willing Saiyans. Bemusing that our first Destroyer may yet extract his revenge through his kindred..."

Koorimaru eyed the corpse as if there were some pattern beneath the wounds he could yet see before turning his attention back to Sarada.

"...if we allow him to. There is something within the Dark Moon I must account for, which draws our immediate path, to my trepidation, together as our goals intertwine."

"As always, you are prepared to fight. Mortal races, gods and monsters, a Saiyan will stand forth without distinction. One might consider that a natural gift, from a certain point of view. However, you are not prepared for what lays in wait upon the moon. Sakin's reach through the fissures between dimensions has been happening before they were struck open just now, and Cancer has been preparing her lair by his side an age or two since she escaped Lampton. You've seen her physical prowess, but a vampire's nest is where they are strongest. And in this proximity to the rogue angel, arcane spells are etched upon their surface with ancient magic in the perpetual darkness."

"But that is only the means to turn a vengeful guardian or a score into prey for her children, her new master. To set foot upon its surface is to instantly be hunted, and just as easily as we might sight the presence of ki, Cancer will prey upon the worst psychic impulses to distort the perception of the environs and lead interlopers astray. A maze of the mind, so to speak, for what you see and sense is not really there."

Durga? Hm.

"Efrideet."

"Efri, for short."
    "Cheh. Then do what you will, Efrideet," Ochazuke said, "That is all I ask."

Though all occasions had in their sudden ignition brought them together, the fact remained that these warriors were gathered here today because they wanted to be. Reshlan had been a turning point, in many ways, and whether under unfamiliar stars, through the broken paths left to them with all manners of powers scheming to their doom, the peoples of the known universe had reached a certain level of camaraderie for one another that went beyond a fear of a shared fate.

Who are we to demand intervention from one who has no part of it?

Ochazuke loosened his grip; the hammer in his hand faded. His sense sublime surveyed Jormunganr as he stared into his dead, ruined face. With the powers of everything, were you, too, accountable to nothing, free to bring calamity as your brother had 'till your story came to an end?

Whatever advantage he sought by examining the majestic corpus of this ancient thing smote to death by its silent wounds, it would not cause any conflict within him at this time...whether he would find anything or not, for Ochazuke focus fell to what he and his comrades could do here, now.

"It would be futile to demand anything from you, Efrideet, after all that had befallen your past lives," he said, "rather, I offer you a place at our side to bear witness."

Moving from the side of the Dragon, Ochazuke departed for the Gotengo. The time afforded to the BGS nanite matrix had worked into raising its capacity for flight, but the damage rent from Hakai was not so easily undone. The Wave Motion Engine roared to life, the suspensor fields balanced themselves, and the inertial dampeners fixed its position, hovering is bulk above the ground at a fixed distance, wounded yet undaunted.

Moments before they departed, Ochazuke waited for his comrades to decide how they would get to the Forsword World. There were fixed images that he could not easily explain to them, for they had all but appeared in his mind's eye, corroborated by the deathly visions brought forward from figments of Arthur's death throes or the horror the Mad Angel himself had spread. That suspended moment in that subliminal space, Ochazuke had peered across the Cosmic Leyline as beheld Sakin himself. With the Axis of Heka now firmly established, it was only now he realized the extent of that strange phenomenon.

"Evangeline...a word?"

Far above Reshlan, the Stargate activated above. Through the white-rippled passage in folded space, Captain Ulysses Prizzm's Navigator vessel, the Penelope, pushed through.

Behind it, trailing upon a tractor beam, was a First Race Ship, the very same Parsley and Avoca had left docked on Earth before the battle for Reshlan.

The transmissions from the Nevadian Navigator opened through the comms, his smoky voice filled with a certain, jubilant sarcasm.

"Always come back to here, doesn't it? I got a package here from the EDF, but I've got to put it through the proper channels," he said, "Hailing Admiral Held Debon, we have a Saiyan ship in tow. Please advise."

" Since likely there's no time for me to harness the sprite / cosmic electromagnetic energy of a nebula storm into myself and make it my own. I need another way to transcend. A quicker way," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Even as great as her senses are, the Foresworn World is…..tantalizingly out of reach.
    So close, yet so far. Even with her senses enhances by the divine energies coursing through her, Parsley was left lacking. She had intended on scouting the area out as best she could so they wouldn't wade into the battle completely blind, but they would have to make do with what little tidbits they had gathered through conversation and battle. "Tch."

She scanned the area to gauge whether the others were ready to depart while moving toward them. Time was very much against them, as she had enunciated to herself to a nauseating degree; the sooner they left, the better chance they had to interrupt Sakin's preparations. She pulled out The Apparatus from its capsule and quickly did the equations needed to properly calibrate it to open a doorway to his world.

Midway through, she stopped. To open doorways between planets, she needed more information than simple coordinates. Things like planetary spin, rotation, revolution and the like also needed to be taken in consideration. For Sakin's world, she knew none of that. "Damn it," she grunted. However, she could make some assumptions. Given that it was hiding away behind the remnants of a solar nebula and had false skies, revolution and rotation likely were non-existent.

Yes, the coordinates were all that she needed in that case. As she filled the equations with dummy numbers to complete the algorithms, she realized another issue. The doorway, at maximum, would only be 7x7. The Gotengo... was not 7x7. I suppose a non-issue. She had spent a good deal of time since her training with Caliban and Etrina doing trial and error tests with her new shadow magic affinity, with most of it being done in Vaikuntha. Casting a portal spell with the doorway as a base shouldn't have been an issue.

She stopped when she was standing beside Avoca and folded her legs Indian-style while floating in midair. "How do I look?" It hadn't escaped her that her wife had been quiet this entire time. The gravity of the situation must have been overwhelming to someone not used to battles of that scale. Yet, there she remained, unwilling to leave until the battle was fought.

Avoca wasn't the only one unwilling to sit at home and watch from the sideline. Parsley's new senses could feel it. Across the stars, their fellow mortals had been roused to action. One unified army beginning to mobilize and descend upon Sakin's world at once.

This was their universe.

"Beautiful, as always," Avoca said. She offered a small smile. "I can't feel you, so no idea how strong you've gotten."

She smiled back, but it couldn't last long. "Very, and thank you." She touched her shoulder and gave it a fond squeeze. "We'll be leaving shortly." She said nothing more than that. There was much more that could have been said, but she left it all unsaid.

"Alright." She rose from the slab of rock she had been sitting on and started stretching. "Don't know how useful I'll be against these Gods and Angels, but I'll do my best."

She smiled again, and that time it lingered.

Durga? Hm.

"Efrideet."

"Efri, for short."
    The Goddess had chosen a name, Efrideet. "It's nice to meet you, Efrideet," she said. A moment of silence was spent determining if she should have said more. She decided to shelve it until later. It wasn't the right time.

"Pretty name," Avoca said with a small smile.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Time Waits for Noone

Seated there by the founatin with Etrina, silence took Zaofan, and though he was contented simply to relish the restoration and bask in the small satisfaction that she had arranged that they would indeed keep their promise, there was a faint urgency that kept his knee bobbing, his foot tapping, his mind racing. She had become one with Time itself; so why did he feel it was his last chance to do anything?

"Everything's gone by so fast in the last year, it's hard enough for us to just stop and catch our breath," he started, and the words dried up in his throat immediately, drowned out by the ambience of the fountain in the town square, ripples catching the clear sky above with rays dancing like thousands of diamonds.

"I don't know what's going to happen, or what I'm going to do. All I know is we can't keep going backward...but we can make the most of what we have now."

Unclipping the pin of the Royal Court of Reshlan from the remnants of the cape that symbolized his oath, and fishing the dust out of his pockets, Zaofan cupped his palms together. A small, contained alchemical explosion erupted between them as Pot au Feu condensed heat and pressure within his hands. Sharp, transparent smoke escaped between his fingers, and the dust from the reaction returned to the ground.

Then he got on one knee, and with a deep breath looked up to her face, the trailing blonde framing those studious eyes that now saw the flow of causality from all-when. Maybe it didn't surprise her at all as he unclasped his hands, revealing a white-gold ring set with a raw diamond.

"Etrina Stoltengarde, you've been the head of my table, the aperatif to my digestuf, the premiere inspiration. Every moment I spend with you is like experiencing a new flavour again and again like...finding a finish I never new was missing every time. Without a spell, without any magic, just you completing my plating, I know everything's as perfect as you wish; as I need..."

"But right now...will you make me the happiest man in the galaxy and marry me?"

Koorimaru continued to pace along the carcass of the dead dragon, studying its underbelly as he moved further past its ruined face.

"Some choices are quite easy to make, fu-fu-fu...especially when the other is rather staunchly opposed to hearing the contrary," he smirked. "Alas, perhaps Sakin may not have the victory of having your lot to act as his hand, but the Goblin and your sister have started a transaction of godly energies the like that has not been seen since Asha'rah and Inda'ren. All it took was a reservoir of Creation Energy and willing Saiyans. Bemusing that our first Destroyer may yet extract his revenge through his kindred..."

Koorimaru eyed the corpse as if there were some pattern beneath the wounds he could yet see before turning his attention back to Sarada.

"...if we allow him to. There is something within the Dark Moon I must account for, which draws our immediate path, to my trepidation, together as our goals intertwine."

"As always, you are prepared to fight. Mortal races, gods and monsters, a Saiyan will stand forth without distinction. One might consider that a natural gift, from a certain point of view. However, you are not prepared for what lays in wait upon the moon. Sakin's reach through the fissures between dimensions has been happening before they were struck open just now, and Cancer has been preparing her lair by his side an age or two since she escaped Lampton. You've seen her physical prowess, but a vampire's nest is where they are strongest. And in this proximity to the rogue angel, arcane spells are etched upon their surface with ancient magic in the perpetual darkness."

"But that is only the means to turn a vengeful guardian or a score into prey for her children, her new master. To set foot upon its surface is to instantly be hunted, and just as easily as we might sight the presence of ki, Cancer will prey upon the worst psychic impulses to distort the perception of the environs and lead interlopers astray. A maze of the mind, so to speak, for what you see and sense is not really there."
    Sarada fell silent and considered what Koorimaru had to say about the Dark Moon. It was actually Cancer's lair, a vampire's haven when their strength was at their peak. The preparations with Sakin had been taking place for some time. Dark, ancient magics were intertwined with the moon's surface. To set foot upon that moon was to immediately be targeted as prey, not just by Cancer but also by her horde of vampire thralls. Mundane senses would be rendered useless, as Cancer could distort one's perception to fool and lure her prey exactly where she wanted them to be.

Had she been fighting alone, Sarada would have been in trouble. Indeed, had Parsley and Avoca left when they initially intended to, they would have been killed or worse, turned into slaves themselves.

She had been silent all that time. When she spoke, it was quietly. "Cancer... sounds incredibly more dangerous than I thought."

Despite that truthful admission, she was smiling ear to ear. Not because she was excited - well, not entirely. "Cancer can distort our perception to fool our senses? Okay. That's an issue. We rely on Ochazuke, Held, and Parsley to guide our steps. Their senses can pierce the veil and see what lays hidden underneath."

Keen and sublime senses couldn't be distorted by some mental urging. People like Sarada may have been blinded but leaning on those that could penetrate the dense fog and see what laid within was the way.

"As for that ancient magic," she said with a chuckle, "we have two people who can shatter spells. Parsley and Held working together can cleanse the surface and make it safe for us to even walk on the Moon itself?"

She let the question hang. "Any obstacle can be overcome, and any amount of preparation can be undone if we work together. Buuuuut, we can't work together and have success if we don't know what's coming ahead of time. So, great job mentioning all of this before it was too late!"

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Moments before they departed, Ochazuke waited for his comrades to decide how they would get to the Forsword World. There were fixed images that he could not easily explain to them, for they had all but appeared in his mind's eye, corroborated by the deathly visions brought forward from figments of Arthur's death throes or the horror the Mad Angel himself had spread. That suspended moment in that subliminal space, Ochazuke had peered across the Cosmic Leyline as beheld Sakin himself. With the Axis of Heka now firmly established, it was only now he realized the extent of that strange phenomenon.

"Evangeline...a word?"

Far above Reshlan, the Stargate activated above. Through the white-rippled passage in folded space, Captain Ulysses Prizzm's Navigator vessel, the Penelope, pushed through.

Behind it, trailing upon a tractor beam, was a First Race Ship, the very same Parsley and Avoca had left docked on Earth before the battle for Reshlan.

The transmissions from the Nevadian Navigator opened through the comms, his smoky voice filled with a certain, jubilant sarcasm.

"Always come back to here, doesn't it? I got a package here from the EDF, but I've got to put it through the proper channels," he said, "Hailing Admiral Held Debon, we have a Saiyan ship in tow. Please advise."
    Eva nods and approaches.

“Yes?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM