Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Re: Hellions 15 - When/where/how did John Greycrow become a cyborg ?!

Does this mean that he didn’t really get resurrected after Sinister killed the Hellions , but he survived due to his own mutant healing factor and then became a cyborg (and doesn’t remember Sinister’s betrayal because he was kind wiped) ? Or did he choose to be resurrected as a cyborg like Karma?

Fantastic Member

Tag myself here since this is also my question after reading the Hellions. He has healing factor?? .

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar
    My flag is bacon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant101 View Post
    Tag myself here since this is also my question after reading the Hellions. He has healing factor?? .
    Frank Tieri revealed it in his classic Weapon X issue with John Paul Leon

I dont understand his powers
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I think of him as like a lego technician. His machine parts are the lego blocks and he can fit them together into many weapons so he probably kept his cybernetic pieces so if the chips are down he could do what he did in this issue. Like an instinctual version of Forge.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Fantastic Member

Anyone, how did he become a cyborg if he has healing factor?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant101 View Post
    Anyone, how did he become a cyborg if he has healing factor?
    Not every healing factor can grow back limbs.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Greycrow is not a cyborg.
    His original superpower is grabbing small pieces of metal and reshaping them into weapons. That is why he always has small pieces of metal attached to him, he can use them to make weapons.
    He is a low level technomorph (in comparison to someone like Madison Jeffries)
    he also has perfect aim, and a healing factor

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That was a bit confusing...I just chalked it up to the artist not knowing/understanding his character specs. Enh...**** happens. His Tarn is a little off spec, too.
    Hellions Greycrow 15.jpg
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-03-2021 at 06:43 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Not every healing factor can grow back limbs.
    Why was he reborn on Krakoa a Cyborg...?

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    His original superpower is grabbing small pieces of metal and reshaping them into weapons. That is why he always has small pieces of metal attached to him, he can use them to make weapons.

Where is he classified as a technomorph? The Fandom page only says he has Technoformation powers.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 09-03-2021 at 08:55 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    He clearly is now though. Could say he asked to be cyborg because then he'll always have parts to make guns on him. I think he used to just wear metal components, but he could carry a lot more if they're actually part of his body - the metal skeleton left behind when he made the massive gun was pretty much the bare minimum it could be for him to still be able to stand.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post

Where is he classified as a technomorph? The Fandom page only says he has Technoformation powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    He clearly is now though. Could say he asked to be cyborg because then he'll always have parts to make guns on him. I think he used to just wear metal components, but he could carry a lot more if they're actually part of his body - the metal skeleton left behind when he made the massive gun was pretty much the bare minimum it could be for him to still be able to stand.
    Last edited by Micabe; 09-03-2021 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Link(s) added.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post

you'll have to send that first question to ask@marveldotcom the second one it's on his wiki page, comes up as soon as you google him. And fandom pages are mad by fans, right? i mean so are wiki pages and stuff so if your looking for like a 100% answer you will only get it from the first option.

edit: The second question the technomorph thing isn't clear because he didn't transform into tech in the issue so i'm not sure there is even an answer for that one thinking about it further as that ability was no where in the issue.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-03-2021 at 04:02 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Pretty much Forge with a healing factor.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.