Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think part of it is that Superman and Batman had a whole title dedicated to their friendship. There was World's Finest in the 50's and Superman/Batman in the modern day. Plus multiple animated movies. Green Lantern/Green Arrow, Babs/Dinah and WW/Zee sticks in our mind because their friendship was central to the title they were headlining.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I think part of it is that Superman and Batman had a whole title dedicated to their friendship. There was World's Finest in the 50's and Superman/Batman in the modern day. Plus multiple animated movies. Green Lantern/Green Arrow, Babs/Dinah and WW/Zee sticks in our mind because their friendship was central to the title they were headlining.
    Honestly, i think Diana is better off alone for now. Let her be a happy loner for the time being. Because they still haven't proven themselves capable of handling her character and mythos on her own title with consistency. Most of the time she shares with other JL members, it does nothing for her and sometimes(plenty of times) they throw her under the bus. So first they need to build her relsationship with her own cast and WonderFam. After they develop her lore properly and prove themselves with consistency. We can talk about her experiences with other JL members.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    DC also needs to develop her friendships and relationships with other characters like Zatanna, Nightwing, Barbara Gordon, Black Canary, Hawkwoman (bring back Shayera!), Vixen, etc. It’d be a retcon, but it’d be interesting to see Diana, Clark, and Bruce be a little more friendly and intimate with the original sidekicks in the Teen Titans.
    Dick and Donna being such close friends really should naturally bring about more interactions between Diana and both Dick and Bruce.

Instead of forcing a poorly written romance between them or forcing them into conflict, Diana and Bruce should really bond over their love for their adopted younger siblings (or sibling/son figure mix in Bruce's case). But I guess there's no melodrama involved so we can't have that.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Dick and Donna being such close friends really should naturally bring about more interactions between Diana and both Dick and Bruce.

Instead of forcing a poorly written romance between them or forcing them into conflict, Diana and Bruce should really bond over their love for their adopted younger siblings (or sibling/son figure mix in Bruce's case). But I guess there's no melodrama involved so we can't have that.
    I always thought it'd be amusing if, based on Moore's FTMWHE, she was closer to Jason when it came to the Robins.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Sorry, I can't see what you posted here.

Huh? It's showing up just fine from my end.

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

Would’ve been nice to see more WW and MM interaction, and maybe with Black Canary & Green Arrow. Maybe they would’ve gone that route if JL continued.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Swordsman View Post
    Would’ve been nice to see more WW and MM interaction, and maybe with Black Canary & Green Arrow. Maybe they would’ve gone that route if JL continued.
    Yeah I can't recall any particular moments between Diana and J'onn J'onnz but there's a lot of potential between the two of them as deep friends. I also liked all the times Inza (as Doctor Fate) teamed up with Diana in the 90s. They were actual friends and she cared about Diana's emotional space.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Yeah I can't recall any particular moments between Diana and J'onn J'onnz but there's a lot of potential between the two of them as deep friends. I also liked all the times Inza (as Doctor Fate) teamed up with Diana in the 90s. They were actual friends and she cared about Diana's emotional space.
    I think the DCAU actually had a few good J'onn/Diana moments, come to think of it.

Since WW is travelling to the multiverse I would like to see her having relationship with Barry since he is the foremost expert about the multiverse he could tell her about the orrery of the worlds and how all realities differs from each other from the light spectrum of the orrey which consisst of Captain Carrot and President Superman's worlds to the dark spectrum where a universe consist of Vampires and ruled by Nazis.

I've always thought Diana should have a tight group of superhero girls she could hang with...

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    cool Vixen appearance in Wonder Woman: Black & Gold today; in space no less!

Some of us wait, some of us act.

Wonder Woman along with Aquaman and Mera is always a welcome for me. As others have mentioned, I would like to see Wonder Woman have a better friendship with J'onn J'onzz and Vixen. Thanks to the JL and JLU cartoons, I would love to see Wonder Woman and GL John Stewart be better friends. The warrior and the soldier together fighting back evil.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I have long wanted J'onn and Diana to have a closer friendship.
    I also think J'onn should be non binary and pansexual. There's just no reason a shapeshifting telepathic alien would be a cishet man. That opens up possibilities for how welcome a nonbinary alien or person would be among the Amazons.

Yeah, J'onn and by extension Ms Martian are probably the best characters to use to explore gender identity.