Page 63 of 234 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    WBE: I'm surprised you don't have Nick "Hey Siri" Sirianni of my Eagles on your list yet as I feel he's deserving of a spot. His offensive philosophy (as in his obsession with RPO plays) is terrible, he ignores his best skill position player in RB Miles Sanders, there's no way to know if he's actually developing QB Jalen Hurts who's on thin ice with potentially three first round picks for 2022, one of which could certainly be used on a passer if Hurts fails. Sirianni's yet to win at home in three tries and the schedule is dicey: this coming Sunday, it's a trip to Sin City to face whatever version of the Raiders take the field, Halloween could be an absolute horror show if they **** the bed against Detroit, and that's followed by games against the Chargers (H), Broncos (R) and Saints (H) respectively. Of those upcoming five games, it's not inconceivable the Birds could lose four, maybe all five if the Lions beat them. 3-8, or worse, and pissed off fans will march on Lincoln Financial Field with torches and pitchforks and demand Sirianni's head on a stick. Short and sweet, it's not looking good here.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    Yep, Philly is definitely not happy at all with Sirianni. I've seen all their games and I can see why.
    He's on my radar, just outside this Top 10. Although, he'll get the *first year coach note for a reason why he might last for a second year.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    He's on my radar, just outside this Top 10. Although, he'll get the *first year coach note for a reason why he might last for a second year.
    Jeff Lurie is one of the more patient owners in the league, so perhaps "Hey Siri" might get a second year, no matter how bad the Eagles figure to finish, or how bad he looks. There had been plenty of skepticism of Sirianni hire by the fans who saw him as nothing more than a yes man to GM For Life Howie Roseman, and the team's rough start isn't winning Sirianni any admirers.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Just heard on ESPN Radio that Baker Mayfield has been ruled out of tomorrow night's game against Denver as he deals with a torn labrum in his non-throwing shoulder. Both Mayfield's doctor and the team doctor advised against his playing, so he took that advice.

Just heard on ESPN Radio that Baker Mayfield has been ruled out of tomorrow night's game against Denver as he deals with a torn labrum in his non-throwing shoulder. Both Mayfield's doctor and the team doctor advised against his playing, so he took that advice.
    For some reason I think this helps the Browns chances more then hurt them.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    I have to work today and while I don't expect I'll be released early I won't mind because I can still see portions of the Bills vs Titans game on a Tv in the Bar Area. I work at Texas Roaadhouse.

My Bills Titans game prediction is the Titans played a great game to defeat a terrific Bills team 31-27 in an amazing high-scoring competitive game. The Titans score points in the first half so they don't need a great 2nd half comeback to make the game close which they needed vs a terrific Cardinals team, the Titans win TOP because Derrick Henry has a great game running for more than 118 yards and 2 touchdowns, Tannehill has 2 touchdowns and plays successful as a game manager, also the Titans defense has to defend Allen and the Bills high scoring offense less time because of the Titans winning TOP because they succeed at running the football with Derrick the Locomotive Henry, and the Titans win the turnover battle.
    While I wasn't exactly right including since the Titans had to defend Allen a lot in a high scoring game including the Bills had 1 final possession to win the game I don't mind being wrong since the Bills Titans game was what I predicted that is a high scoring amazing game that had an unforgettable excellent stop by the Titans defense because with 1 arm was able to tackle forward while moving a Bill online man forward.

The Bills will remember forever the night Derrick the Locomotive Henry ran for more than 120 yards and scored 3 touchdowns including a long run for his first touchdown, and Allen was unable to sneak for 1 yard because Simmons tackled him with 1 arm while moving a Bill Oline man forward which is a jaw-dropping titanic feat.

A terrific statement win by the Titans on MNF since their defense getting to be a reason why they won a high scoring game, and the Bills streak of scoring 35 points in 4 games has been snapped.
    I recorded the finish of this amazing high scoring MNF game at Old Chicago. I'll be uploading that video on my youtube channel.

My 36th birthday is Friday and my Titans gave me an amazing early gift.
    Daniel is 1 Kitchen Manager knew why I wanted Monday , and not surprised I did get Monday off so I didn't have to watch mostly highlights of the amazing high-scoring game and only portions of this game on a tv in the bar area of Texas Roadhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    For some reason I think this helps the Browns chances more then hurt them.
    I doubt Case Keenum helps the Browns' chances. This will probably lead to Cleveland leaning on their defense to win games while asking the offense to keep mistakes to a minimum.

Keenum is not that bad of a back up. I mean he has been there a couple of years and does know the system. I am just not sold on Baker at all. I mean I get he is their franchise guy. He is just not very good in my view. he is great if he has a lead. but when throwing from behind he just cant do it. Look at the QB's on his own age bracket. Jackson, Mahomes, Allen, Burrow (Who in the Long run will be much better) He is not in the top in the AFC he is not in the top in his own freaking age group. I would with out a doubt rank Mayfield as one of the lower 3rd QBs in the league.

It is pretty telling when you ask about Baker and the first thing people say are "Man I really love those ads he does."
    Last edited by babyblob; 10-20-2021 at 10:07 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Keenum isn't a bad backup QB. Minnesota has to sit and think , that guy took us further in playoffs than the guy we have handed over $100+ million to for 4+ seasons thus far. And no one expected him to do this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Hearing whispers from the void of a potential Dolphins & Texans trade for Deshaun
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Hearing whispers from the void of a potential Dolphins & Texans trade for Deshaun
    There is a censor. Who is it trying for the trade? And why would they with his legal issues up in the air?

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    There is a censor. Who is it trying for the trade? And why would they with his legal issues up in the air?
    I dont know why it censored Miami...but it did.

RIP Tua
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I dont know why it censored Miami...but it did.

RIP Tua
    Damn they just never gave Tua a chance huh?

Maybe no Bridgewater for Denver, so we're talking Drew Lock.

Browns look to be without: Mayfield. Hunt. Chubb. Landry. OBJ. The might get their two starting tackles back. MIGHT.

Regardless, the quality of TNF can be bad when teams only have 4 days to prepare. Now put the backups out there in a primetime game...

This could be sad.

It's been rumored for months. Don't know if the trigger gets pulled before the deadline or not.

A 1-5 team with not a snowball's chance in hell of making the playoffs acquiring a new QB with personal issues in the middle of the season to replace their first round draft pick from a year ago? Sounds like a Miami kind of thing to do.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.