Page 187 of 234 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3509
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Buffalo has New England in the hurt locker, leading the Pats 20-0 with seven minutes left in the first half. So far, the only thing that’s gone wrong for the Bills is a blocked PAT on their third touchdown.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Buffalo has New England in the hurt locker, leading the Pats 20-0 with seven minutes left in the first half. So far, the only thing that’s gone wrong for the Bills is a blocked PAT on their third touchdown.
    I think NE overperformed this season and it was showing as they backed into the playoffs. Plus missing their best players in both the secondary and OL due to Covid doesn't help matters either.
    Dark does not mean deep.

This game is a much bigger blowout than people predicted.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

27-0 Bills.

Bills got another TD. This is going beyond Blow out level. it is not even half time. I wonder at what point the pull Allen out and rest him for next week lol.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The over under was 44 pts. Who knew that would be Buffalo alone.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

No punts for the Bills all night. Again. And against Bellicheck. Again.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Yeah the Super Bowl favorites have to be the Bills. They have a complete team and are rolling in playoffs.

I wish KC luck on Sunday. But this has to be the weakest Chiefs team he's coached into playoffs. If they lose I can understand why. The team has to build up the defense more.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Ok, so I don't often do picks (I freely admit I am terrible at them), but what the hey, it's the playoffs, so my picks...

Raiders over the Bengals
    Bills over the Patriots
    Bucs over the Eagles
    Cowboys over the Niners
    Chiefs over the Steeler
    Cards over the Rams

-M
    Well I was 1-1 on my picks for today's games. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Yeah, Josh and the Bills offense as a whole, set a number of records. Like 7 TDs on the first 7 drives of the game, Josh had more TDs (5) than incompletions (4), and a few more.

Let this be a lesson; never bully a team for 20 years and not expect them to take revenge when they can. For it will be painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yeah, Josh and the Bills offense as a whole, set a number of records. Like 7 TDs on the first 7 drives of the game, Josh had more TDs (5) than incompletions (4), and a few more.

Let this be a lesson; never bully a team for 20 years and not expect them to take revenge when they can. For it will be painful.
    I don't know. I think there's a lot of franchises that would trade 20 years of domination in exchange for 2 bad losses in a single season. Especially if those 20 years came with multiple Super Bowl championships, something the Bills have yet to achieve ever. And those 20 years of domination don't even encompass the Wide Right years.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    One man's predictions on Wild Card weekend:

Saturday
    Bengals 31, Raiders 27: The unexpectedly wild ride for Vegas ends here
    Bills 24, Patriots 17: Buffalo fans get a home playoff game, and a win
    2-0 so far after last night. I was right about the Bengals win being close, however, I never figured on Buffalo wearing out three pairs of kneecaps kicking the Pats in the ass.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

Silver lining Pats fan time: I completely expected a first-round bounce, we overplayed our talent after the 2-4 start to get to 9-4. We s##t the bed 3 out of 4 weeks against good teams to end the season, only beating up on the joke of a franchise that is the Jaguars. I did not expect it to be as big of a loss to the Bills, who are an incomplete team and I expect will eventually lose to a Chiefs (sorry SuperE, don't think anybody's buying the "nobody believes in us" narrative when it comes to the NFL's golden-boy) or Titans. That all said, if we'd gone out there and made a good showing of it we'd likely be pretty satisfied going into next season. Nobody expected a playoff appearance from a rookie in that system. Maybe Kraft would feel like we could afford to let a JC Jackson go, and more or less stay pat (no pun). Now, having been embarrassed, I see us ponying up to keep JC in the fold and hopefully investing in at least one more reliable receiver. Even if it means parting ways with one of the guys we overpaid for and eating the cap (Jakobi was still our best, and that's not saying a lot nice hands or no). That said, no AFC teams I can root for so go Buccs or, failing that, whoever causes the most chaos in the postseason. GB winning would be fun for the retirement narrative of AaRod, Dallas beating an overachieving Bills team would be funny, and LA winning a title would be good for the fanbase out there.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    Silver lining Pats fan time: I completely expected a first-round bounce, we overplayed our talent after the 2-4 start to get to 9-4. We s##t the bed 3 out of 4 weeks against good teams to end the season, only beating up on the joke of a franchise that is the Jaguars. I did not expect it to be as big of a loss to the Bills, who are an incomplete team and I expect will eventually lose to a Chiefs (sorry SuperE, don't think anybody's buying the "nobody believes in us" narrative when it comes to the NFL's golden-boy) or Titans. That all said, if we'd gone out there and made a good showing of it we'd likely be pretty satisfied going into next season. Nobody expected a playoff appearance from a rookie in that system. Maybe Kraft would feel like we could afford to let a JC Jackson go, and more or less stay pat (no pun). Now, having been embarrassed, I see us ponying up to keep JC in the fold and hopefully investing in at least one more reliable receiver. Even if it means parting ways with one of the guys we overpaid for and eating the cap (Jakobi was still our best, and that's not saying a lot nice hands or no). That said, no AFC teams I can root for so go Buccs or, failing that, whoever causes the most chaos in the postseason. GB winning would be fun for the retirement narrative of AaRod, Dallas beating an overachieving Bills team would be funny, and LA winning a title would be good for the fanbase out there.
    Pat Mahomes can't play defense , which is where KC's issues lie as we have seen this season. KC's defense is up/down and they literally backed into the playoffs the last 2 weeks with a bad performance against the Bengals and then a so/so one against a bad Denver team they should have blown out. Your not getting the 2018 or 2019 Chiefs this playoffs.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I went 2-0 last night by picking the favorites. How bold!