Page 205 of 234 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3509
    BANNED

Yeah, looking less and less likely it's going to be a Super Bowl I'm interested in watching. Probably LA (don't care) vs KC (don't want to root for the domestic abuser). My guess is the league wants Mahomes to get another ring, so they'll be rolling in with an edge on the official's calls. Hope I'm wrong, would love to see the Bengals get there. Still don't care about either NFC team, though seeing SF confused as to what they'd do with Lance and a guy who (hypothetically) could get them another Lombardi would be fun (though a good problem to have).

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Steven A. Smith summed up what a lot of current and former NFL players have said. This was one of the greatest games and finishes. Mahomes praised Allen and said the 2 of them will be playing a lot of these games ahead.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Very likely that if the Bills won that toss, they go. The game towards the end was like a prize fight in the 12th round where the energy is all spent and both fighters are just tossing tired and wild blows until the winning one connects.

KC definitely the odds on favorite for going all the way.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Steven A. Smith summed up what a lot of current and former NFL players have said. This was one of the greatest games and finishes. Mahomes praised Allen and said the 2 of them will be playing a lot of these games ahead.

And somehow, Chiefs OC Eric Bienemy still isn't a HC somewhere.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    And somehow, Chiefs OC Eric Bienemy still isn't a HC somewhere.
    Bienemy could end up like McDaniels in New England. Where he either gets passed over or decides to stick with the team. Also a big factor right now is the failure of Matt Nagy in Chicago and Doug Pederson in Philadelphia. This could weigh on teams deciding if they want more coaches who came from Andy Reid. Its stupid I know.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Bienemy could end up like McDaniels in New England. Where he either gets passed over or decides to stick with the team. Also a big factor right now is the failure of Matt Nagy in Chicago and Doug Pederson in Philadelphia. This could weigh on teams deciding if they want more coaches who came from Andy Reid. Its stupid I know.
    Makes more sense to me than keeping Matt Ruhle.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Pederson won a Super Bowl, I hardly call that a failure. While some might have seen that as a one hit wonder, but Pederson achieved a hell of a lot more than Nagy.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Pederson won a Super Bowl, I hardly call that a failure. While some might have seen that as a one hit wonder, but Pederson achieved a hell of a lot more than Nagy.
    And Nagy still won coach of the year his first year in Chicago... problem was he never developed a QB. Pederson got Wentz at an MVP level for a time, then coached Foles into being one of the best backup QBs of all time.

You could do a lot worse than those two. Waiting to see how some of these teams actually fill their coaching vacancies, but they don't seem to be in a hurry.

I think with a lot of GM's its more on how the run ended and why they haven't gave a job to Bienemy. I know that Mahomes loves having him there and its weird to see Reid retain an offensive coordinator so long. He's usually grooming the next guy in line to step in once that one is gone.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I think with a lot of GM's its more on how the run ended and why they haven't gave a job to Bienemy. I know that Mahomes loves having him there and its weird to see Reid retain an offensive coordinator so long. He's usually grooming the next guy in line to step in once that one is gone.
    If that’s the case, then Leslie Frazier of the Bills lost any chance he had of getting a head coach job after his defense was shredded in prime time by Mahomes last night.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I was proven very wrong about my 2 Saturday NFL Divisional Round predictions.

Henry ran for 1 touchdown, not 2 touchdowns, Henry ran for 66 yards which are under the more than 107 yards I predicted he would run for, the Titans didn’t win the turnover battle because the Bengals did by 2, and the Titans didn’t defeat the Bengals 31-24 since in a defensive struggle the Bengals defeated the Titans 19-16.

Rodgers didn’t finally defeat the 49ers in the Playoffs, Rodgers didn’t outplay Garoppolo, the thundering crowd was an obstacle that the 49ers overcame since they came back to tie the game 10-10 in the 4th, also the Packers didn’t defeat the 49ers 34-24 because the 49ers defeated the Packers 13-10 in a low scoring game.

I’m very depressed that the Titans did get outplayed by the Bengals in a winnable game.
    While the Titans still could have been defeated by a great Chiefs team in the AFC Championship game that doesn’t change I’m very disappointed that the Titans at home lost a winnable Divisional Playoff game to the Bengals.
    The Titans were doomed to defeat because the Bengals won the turnover battle 3-1, along with the Titans couldn't score a 2 point conversion, the Bengals defense stopped Henry from running for a first down on 4th down, and the Bengals moved into field goal range after the third turnover.

Astonishing Member

Great games yesterday. I still think the OT rule is stupid a crap.

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    Great games yesterday. I still think the OT rule is stupid a crap.
    If they're gonna use sudden death, then both teams need a shot.

Otherwise, they need to play the whole quarter.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    If they're gonna use sudden death, then both teams need a shot.

Otherwise, they need to play the whole quarter.
    It's still an improvement over what it was before, but could still use some work. I don't think there will be much support from the people who actually have to play the games to make a mandatory full 5th quarter happen. Especially if there happen to be a few games where the score is still tied after it.
    Dark does not mean deep.

If they change anything about OT, let it be the coin flip. Instead, the two QBs should have to thumb wrestle or play a round of Madden for it.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.