Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128
Results 1,906 to 1,909 of 1909
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    i remember the week you said you got knocked out. I felt pretty bad for you.
    Yeah, hardly a pleasant moment for me when I crashed and burned. Oh, well, them’s the breaks. It’s a good thing I don’t gamble for a living, I’d starve inside of a month.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Yeah, hardly a pleasant moment for me when I crashed and burned. Oh, well, them’s the breaks. It’s a good thing I don’t gamble for a living, I’d starve inside of a month.
    I picked your Eagles this week and when you shared about Hurts ... man ... I am nervous. I have a great roadmap and this one seems to be the one that will undo me!!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I picked your Eagles this week and when you shared about Hurts ... man ... I am nervous. I have a great roadmap and this one seems to be the one that will undo me!!
    Well, Hurts held a presser this afternoon and said he’ll start on Sunday. Hopefully, that’ll put your fears to rest, though I can’t understand why you went with the Birds, not even I picked them while I was in my pool.

By the by, looks like Adrian Peterson found a home after Seattle signed him to their practice squad.

Got an alert that Taysom Hill will start for New Orleans when they face Dallas (coached by defensive coordinator Dan Quinn) tonight.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; Today at 04:04 AM.