Page 67 of 234 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 3509

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    . . . And the Panthers and Giants so low scoring?
    Does it look like the Giants may actually win their 2nd game of the season?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Gotta say KC had a great run from 2015-2020. The success and playoffs , winning division and 2 Super Bowl trips. Its gonna be some rebuilding ahead which sadly happens. Least it was a great run awhile before the ship hit the iceberg.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Gotta say KC had a great run from 2015-2020. The success and playoffs , winning division and 2 Super Bowl trips. Its gonna be some rebuilding ahead which sadly happens. Least it was a great run awhile before the ship hit the iceberg.
    The thing that always got me with KC is everyone talked about them like they were some grand epic football dynasty on Par with New Engalnd. They were good for a bit but they had one Super Bowl win in that time. Even now there are a lot of people who ride them and defend them like they are the best team around. I dont get why they dont get as much flack as some of the otehr teams with the same record,
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The thing that always got me with KC is everyone talked about them like they were some grand epic football dynasty on Par with New Engalnd. They were good for a bit but they had one Super Bowl win in that time. Even now there are a lot of people who ride them and defend them like they are the best team around. I dont get why they dont get as much flack as some of the otehr teams with the same record,
    Its likely due to the fact KC had won or had a winning record for 8 straight seasons and was 2nd awhile in division til 2015 where they won the division 5-6 straight times. They were a Dee Ford offsides call to 3 straight Super Bowl trip as we know. The Chiefs had a winning team built awhile under Reid. Its just time , age and more caught the defense as it needed upgraded ..BADLY.

They were seen as a top team due to the winning they had in regular season. KC since 2015 has double digit winning seasons.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I got switched from the Titans blowout to the Bengals blowout, lol. Little puzzled by that move, both games were over.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I picked the Bengals to win today. But I did not expect such a blow out. Good for them

And I get that KC had a lot of winning seasons. but they didnt have the rings nor do they have the Rings to back up the talk of being this epic dynasty. They were a good team, maybe a great team. but they couldnt win it all when it mattered.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Bengals curbstomped Baltimore 41-17. Damn sure didn’t see THAT coming!

My Eagles scored on their opening drive to lead Vegas 7-0. Unfortunately, Miles Sanders hurt his ankle late in the first quarter. Gulp!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I picked the Bengals to win today. But I did not expect such a blow out. Good for them

And I get that KC had a lot of winning seasons. but they didnt have the rings nor do they have the Rings to back up the talk of being this epic dynasty. They were a good team, maybe a great team. but they couldnt win it all when it mattered.
    Their record proves otherwise and Super Bowl appearances. Lets be serious...New England got a gift from the Gods that one season where Dee Ford was offsides.

Now with Mahomes he again seems to be graced by the Gods. He took a scary hit and never returned to game late as we saw. Well as Andy Reid claims he cleared concussion protcol but it was Reid who decided Mahomes was done for the day. Knowing he couldn't send him back out.

Their record proves otherwise and Super Bowl appearances. Lets be serious...New England got a gift from the Gods that one season where Dee Ford was offsides.
    A win is a win is a win. But at least 3 of the Pats wins were because of one play that went their way. And when they beat the Rams, they should have faced and would have lost to the Saints.
    They deserve all the wins, but it's amazing they eked out a few of them.b And of course, the same thing could be said of their losses.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Kc has one ring in what the last 50 years? How is that a dynasty? How does their record say they win when it matters? A great regulars season team yes, But no one remembers great regualr season teams. They remember Super Bowl Wins. And yea a couple plays may have made a difference. But one win in 50 years in not an epic team. They did have a good run yes. They are on the down swing right now. I have no doubt they can recover. but this year I think they are done. Maybe the playoffs? I can see that. A super Bowl? No. Not this year or next.

I do hope that KC can get some Defense. Because Mahomes is a great talent and a great guy. I would have to see him wasted with only 1 ring the way Rodgers was.

Kc has one ring in what the last 50 years? How is that a dynasty? How does their record say they win when it matters? A great regulars season team yes, But no one remembers great regualr season teams. They remember Super Bowl Wins. And yea a couple plays may have made a difference. But one win in 50 years in not an epic team. They did have a good run yes. They are on the down swing right now. I have no doubt they can recover. but this year I think they are done. Maybe the playoffs? I can see that. A super Bowl? No. Not this year or next.
    So no one remembers the Rams and years of Greatest Show on Turf ? The Washington teams under Joe Gibbs in the 80s ? Green Bay winning 2 Super Bowls to start ?

Not every team is gonna be New England. And once its over its doubtful New England can do the feat again once Belichicks gone.

But trying to dismiss a teams success is pathetic. "Ooohh they didn't win as much..."

Yet...they did win and make it there. One call would have been 3 years in a row lol.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Raiders scored 17 straight to lead my Birds 17-7 at the half. RB Miles Sanders so far hasn’t returned from having suffered an ankle injury late in the first quarter and I fear he might be done for the day. URGH!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

So no one remembers the Rams and years of Greatest Show on Turf ? The Washington teams under Joe Gibbs in the 80s ? Green Bay winning 2 Super Bowls to start ?

Not every team is gonna be New England. And once its over its doubtful New England can do the feat again once Belichicks gone.

But trying to dismiss a teams success is pathetic. "Ooohh they didn't win as much..."

Yet...they did win and make it there. One call would have been 3 years in a row lol.
    I call them and the other teams great regular season teams. not Dynasties. There are very few of those in any sport. When I think of Dynasties I think of teams that have won it all. Like I said great regular season teams. but not epic teams. At least not to me. The point in any sport is to win rings. I dont dismiss teams that dont. They are still really good. Just not great.

Love My Bengals in the 80s. They were some amazing teams. but couldnt win a ring.