Page 1 of 234 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default NFL 2021 Regular Season!

Well folks its time to kick off the RETURN OF FOOTBALL to America. In 5 days the 2021 NFL season begins. Tom Brady prepares for his 22nd (or 23rd) season as he continues to defy father time. Pat Mahomes hopes the Chiefs new look offensive line helps him and the Dallas Cowboys...are well the Dallas Cowboys.

Let the fun begin on September 9th folks !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Very Hyped for this year. But the 2 teams I follow may have some issues. My Saints going into their first year in forever with out Drew Brees While The Bengals have problems of their own. Number one they are the Bengals. Number 2 they have a QB who looks scared to even be on the field even in practice and their number one draft pick Chase has a bad case of I cant hold onto the ball.

Aside from all of that this I think will be an interesting and frustrating year because of covid and all of that mess. But I am looking forward to the season
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

My Phins are in an interesting division, Tua still has to prove himself and there are two rookie QBs with great expectations. Meanwhile Buffalo looks to stay a powerhouse with a true elite QB.

The other big question this season is still how COVID will effect the games, especially since their are players who defiantly, and stupidly remain unvaccinated.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    My Phins are in an interesting division, Tua still has to prove himself and there are two rookie QBs with great expectations. Meanwhile Buffalo looks to stay a powerhouse with a true elite QB.

The other big question this season is still how COVID will effect the games, especially since their are players who defiantly, and stupidly remain unvaccinated.
    I am looking forward to seeing what Buffalo does this season. There are a few teams I am looking at this season because I want to see how they preform. Like the Pats for instance.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Arizona prediction: I don't know what their record is gonna look like, but the scoreboard for both teams in their games is going to be going "TILT". They have the offensive weapons to put up points, and while they have a pass rush, they are going into the year looking like they're starting a guy best suited as a slot corner as their #1 CB, their #2 CB hasn't played in two years due to injuries, and #3 and #4 are rookies.

Thinking Larry Fitzgerald might be waiting to come back for one more game late in the year if they're eliminated from playoff contention to play once more in front of home fans, if at all.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 09-04-2021 at 03:50 PM.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Are we taking bets on the first team to have to forfeit because of the colossal stupidity of players who wouldn't know the definition of the word freedom if it bit them on the ass?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Are we taking bets on the first team to have to forfeit because of the colossal stupidity of players who wouldn't know the definition of the word freedom if it bit them on the ass?
    I’d put a few coins down on the Colts since Carson Wentz is unvaccinated and could end up being a one man superspreader.

Meanwhile, I have no idea what to expect from my Eagles. They’ve handed the keys to sophomore Jalen Hurts, he of just four starts last season and ten SNAPS this preseason. The front office made no secret they’re not married to Hurts, given their alleged flirtation with Deshaun Watson, followed by trading for “The Mustache” (a.k.a., Gardner Minshew). The coaching staff is young and greener than the grass at Lincoln Financial Field, beyond TE’s Zach Ertz and Dallas Goedert, RB Miles Sanders, we’re thin at skill positions, the offensive line is aging and the defense doesn’t exactly scare anyone. At best, I have the Birds going no better than 7-10, and they might be lucky to manage that much.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Kansas City will have a harder time this season with loss of Sammy Watkins, a redone offensive line (2 rookies may end up starting on it) and as usual a suspect defense that makes you wonder if they can step up ?

The Raiders and Bronocs improved more and with this season the Raiders should by all rights have a shot at beating KC. A fact even their GM has said this season should be a playoffs year.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’d put a few coins down on the Colts since Carson Wentz is unvaccinated and could end up being a one man superspreader.

Meanwhile, I have no idea what to expect from my Eagles. They’ve handed the keys to sophomore Jalen Hurts, he of just four starts last season and ten SNAPS this preseason. The front office made no secret they’re not married to Hurts, given their alleged flirtation with Deshaun Watson, followed by trading for “The Mustache” (a.k.a., Gardner Minshew). The coaching staff is young and greener than the grass at Lincoln Financial Field, beyond TE’s Zach Ertz and Dallas Goedert, RB Miles Sanders, we’re thin at skill positions, the offensive line is aging and the defense doesn’t exactly scare anyone. At best, I have the Birds going no better than 7-10, and they might be lucky to manage that much.
    We know it won't be the Falcons as they are the first team & staff to be 100% vaccinated.

And Vegas is only carrying a prop bet on Wentz injuries not player's COVID status.

Might not be a good look to take bets on that.

My gut says it will be a team in Florida or Texas first ... Texans or Jags.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-04-2021 at 02:43 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    We know it won't be the Falcons as they are the first team & staff to be 100% vaccinated.

And Vegas is only carrying a prop bet on Wentz injuries not player's COVID status.

Might not be a good look to take bets on that.

My gut says it will be a team in Florida or Texas first ... Texans or Jags.
    Tampa Bay is at 100% as well.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Tampa Bay is at 100% as well.
    Players and staff? I hadn't heard about them yet.

Kinda sad that there are only 2 teams so far ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Players and staff? I hadn't heard about them yet.

Kinda sad that there are only 2 teams so far ...
    It popped into my newsreel since I was following news of Brady last season. It was announced that the Bucs are not only at 100% for players and staff, but the presser words it in such a way as to imply there is no wordplay to claim 100% when it really isn't, which I would expect to happen at least once this season.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Got an alert that Cowboys’ G Zach Martin, arguably their best offensive lineman was put on the team’s virus list, meaning he’ll be out for Thursday’s season opener against Tampa. After watching how the Bucs’ defense teed off on Kansas City’s depleted O-line in the Super Bowl, Dak Prescott could be in for a long night.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

My friend and I did our picks for week 1. He and I did this last year. pick the winners of every game for each week. We get a point for calling it correct and at the end of the season who ever has the most points win. I won last year (The first year we did it)

I would love to do something like that here. But I guess it would be too late to set something like that up since the season starts Thrusday.