Page 115 of 234 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3509
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Darius Slay has cemented his nickname as “Big Play Slay” as he just returned a pick 50 yards for a touchdown and a 27-7 Eagles lead at the half.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Miami goes ahead with a 65 yd TD pass from Tua.
    Phins now lead despite 3 offensive Pass Interference penalties called on them. 2 away from the ball. Don't know what has crawled up their butts. But I don't know the last time I saw offensive PA.

In my other game, looks like GB is having a letdown game against Minn.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Jonathan Taylor set a franchise record with 5 touchdowns today.

He is a beast.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    Weird question, why do you root for the team that you do? For me, it is because my parents were Steeler fans.
    Eh, I was born here and live here in Indy, so I root for the Colts.

It's even weirder to ask when it comes to teams that are out of market, but in the case of the NFL, it's a slam dunk answer.

NE will be top of the AFC East after today. Who'd a thunk?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    NE will be top of the AFC East after today. Who'd a thunk?
    I for one didn't. I did read up and saw that NE's defense has finally gelled, and pointwise has been the best in the NFL over the last 5 games (mileage may vary based on quality of opposition) and that Mac Jones is the best QB of his draft class so far. He has even become the Offensive Rookie of the Year favorite with the Vegas betting lines - although that is a narrow lead currently and doesn't account for games played today.
    Dark does not mean deep.

The Lions are still sticking to their commitment of not winning a game no matter how bad their opponent wants them to. Losing to the browns who did not play very well at all.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Green Bay looses because their D could not stop the Vikings after Rodgers ties it up with 1:30 left.

Miami wins, Tua looked good, but its the Jets, who suck. They will still end up 3rd and 4th in the division.

Jalen Hurts just rushed for his third touchdown of the day, and a 40-22 Eagles lead with a hair under four minutes left in regulation. Looks like Hey Siri is about to earn his first home win as head coach.

That lose to KC when Rodgers was out for Covid may come back to bite the Packers.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Cam Newton just isn't his old self and able to break a run when he needed to. Washington's big hero will be Taylor Heinecke as he in one serious is bent up like a pretzel and facing a 3rd and 21. He then manages to convert this with 2 big throws to give them the FG win.

Then Washington who is in kill the clock the final 2+ minutes has one of their players....run outta bounds comically. To give Newton the time but as I posted earlier...he just can't convert it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    That lose to KC when Rodgers was out for Covid may come back to bite the Packers.
    They should still win the division, but it will cost them for home field.
    They let today slip away. But the KC game was a winning Rodgers behind center.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 11-21-2021 at 02:25 PM.

The 1-8 Texans punked 8-2 Tennessee 22-13. Who had THAT outcome on their Bingo card?

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The 1-8 Texans punked 8-2 Tennessee 22-13. Who had THAT outcome on their Bingo card?
    Titans also lost to the Jets. They are vulnerable to looking past bad teams.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    A lot of upsets the past few weeks.

I remember reading an article in a betting magazine that sports betters were mad that one of the under dogs were winning and people wernt making money and bets were down. Now 3 weeks in a row of Underdogs killing it?

If I was a tin foil type guy I would call that the fix was in!

In all seriousness it has been a crazy weeks and I am loving it!