Page 194 of 234 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3509
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It became comical to hear how many teams were in a "Must Win Now" or "Superbowl or Bust" mode this year. Including a few that have already left the field.
    Every team is trying to get to the Superbowl, only 2 do, no matter how much you spend or how much you think you deserve it.
    Its not gonna change with free agency and trades. Teams looking to make that 1 Super Bowl is something we won't see stop. Tampa , Buffalo , LA Rams , and Dallas are the teams that have done this the past number of years. With key trades in LA Rams and Buffalo's deal and Tampa signing free agents. Dallas itself has an issue where the cap has caught them due to so many BIG NAME players on the roster. When you have Prescott , Elliott , Cee Dee Lamb and Amani Cooper all getting big deals. Its a lot of money the team has dedicated to skill position players and the cap finally caught them.

Its a very big WIN BIG , WIN NOW league. The Bengals seem to have built a nice team on the draft and its wild. That team has a lot of solid young offensive players. They will have $55 million in cap space as well in 2022 to sign free agents and lure them to the team. Bengals seem to be really done well with draft and have some years of not worrying about salary cap.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its not gonna change with free agency and trades. Teams looking to make that 1 Super Bowl is something we won't see stop. Tampa , Buffalo , LA Rams , and Dallas are the teams that have done this the past number of years. With key trades in LA Rams and Buffalo's deal and Tampa signing free agents. Dallas itself has an issue where the cap has caught them due to so many BIG NAME players on the roster. When you have Prescott , Elliott , Cee Dee Lamb and Amani Cooper all getting big deals. Its a lot of money the team has dedicated to skill position players and the cap finally caught them.

Its a very big WIN BIG , WIN NOW league. The Bengals seem to have built a nice team on the draft and its wild. That team has a lot of solid young offensive players. They will have $55 million in cap space as well in 2022 to sign free agents and lure them to the team. Bengals seem to be really done well with draft and have some years of not worrying about salary cap.
    Being a Bengals Booster my whole life I am shocked at how well The Bengal's did in the draft. We have had year after year anfter year of bust. Ask anyone in this city 2 years ago and they would have said no way does Mike Brown out a competitive team together.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The Seattle Seahawks have fired defensive coordinator Ken Norton, Jr. Article Link.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

NFL News...

- In a crazy league there could be talk of a trade for Derek Carr. With the Raiders mired in another transition period with needing a new GM and Coach , Carr's time could be up in Vegas. The Raiders will have a decision ahead on extending him but as Ian Rapport claims that its gonna come down to the coaching decision made on how Carr feels.

- Meanwhile days ago the GM of the Colts and even owner seemed to point the finger at the loss of Jacksonville on Carson Wentz ! The GM literally was claiming the team has to look at every position and that Wentz needed to get better. What makes this more insane is the Colts spent trading a 1st rd pick on Wentz. And to basically try to trade him (maybe for Carr who knows) would show an organization in chaos at this position.

- Bill O'Brien from reports is not the favorite to get the Jacksonville Jaguars coaching job. Even with being a friend of GM Trent Balkke.

- Texans GM Nick Caserio told in a radio interview he doubts Deshaun Watson will ever play QB for the team again. Watson currently has 22 civil suits waiting on him while he requested a trade. He didn't play in 2021.

- Speaking of Watson , the guy he wanted to play for (Brian Flores) is not in Miami and its clear that situation played into Flores exit. Its been reported that Flores was not sold on Tua as a starting QB for the team and wanted to trade him more than likely. During a game the 2 had a heated exchange. The GM and owner want to roll with Tua and made the decision that Flores had to go , even as players themselves on team wasn't happy.

The Dolphins owner has made it clear , the next coach has to help develop Tua as the QB of the team going ahead.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    Yeah he's the best out of the East for now, but Hurts has a bigger ceiling yet. The other 2 just stink.

Plus, Did I hear correctly last night that Hurts was seen in a walking boot? I heard it on WIP. That could be a huge reason he played so poorly.
    I saw a video clip of Hurts walking into a room for his postgame presser in a boot. Hopefully he’ll get whatever problem he had taken care of quickly so he’ll be ready for training camp.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The Seattle Seahawks have fired defensive coordinator Ken Norton, Jr. Article Link.
    The Legion of Boom is dead, and Norton's defense was ranked 31st, and 31st against the pass. The only team worse was the Ravens, 32nd in both, but Baltimore had injuries all year to blame it on.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Dak is walking back on his comments on the refs. Saying he regrets what he said and he was just caught up in the moment.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Dak is walking back on his comments on the refs. Saying he regrets what he said and he was just caught up in the moment.
    Of course he did...
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Of course he did...
    Yep. I dont think he means it at all. Not only did he say it but he doubled down on it later when he had the chance to take it back. He saw the heat he was getting and saw he needed to say sorry. But I dont think he really wanted to.

Of course he did...
    Yep. I dont think he means it at all. Not only did he say it but he doubled down on it later when he had the chance to take it back. He saw the heat he was getting and saw he needed to say sorry. But I dont think he really wanted to.
    Jerrah probably had to tell him it would be a bad idea, and the refs would keep those flags in their pockets more often than not when opposing defenses rough the passer as a "judgment call".
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Jerrah probably had to tell him it would be a bad idea, and the refs would keep those flags in their pockets more often than not when opposing defenses rough the passer as a "judgment call".
    I think its a little too late for that lol. I see the Refs holding onto some flags that could have gone Daks way.

If he just said it in the Press Conference at the end of the game and then said sorry it would have been the end of it. But he doubled down on it and then the rumor is he was saying stuff in private as well.

Bad look for Dak.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I’ve listened to talking heads and ex-players say, and say clearly that the Cowboys screwed up on that last play, that the rules stated that the ref had to handle the ball before the play could commence. If Dak, McCarthy, Moore and the players on the field didn’t know that, then it’s on THEM, not the refs.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

For just this week My cats New Nick Name has become

Joe Purrow!

He is not as excited about it as I am. But he is wearing The Bengal's Orange!

Attached Images Attached Images

Eagles GM Howard Roseman has said Jalen Hurts is entering the 2022 season as the starter. He discussed his progress as a 1st year starter and how the team started 2-5 and how they finished 9-8 for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Eagles GM Howard Roseman has said Jalen Hurts is entering the 2022 season as the starter. He discussed his progress as a 1st year starter and how the team started 2-5 and how they finished 9-8 for the season.
    I dont watch every Eagles games. But I never understood all the hate that Hurts gets. He seems to work hard and really want to win. He is not amazing but he us very young. Got them in the playoffs.