Page 123 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3509

Cowboy's troubles could get worse. Zeke Elliott's knee is more banged up than initially indicated, and they are considering sitting him next Thursday vs the Saints. They are saying IR is not a consideration right now, but who knows what could happen.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Cowboy's troubles could get worse. Zeke Elliott's knee is more banged up than initially indicated, and they are considering sitting him next Thursday vs the Saints. They are saying IR is not a consideration right now, but who knows what could happen.

-M
    That Pollard kid is good, I suspect the only reason he isn’t getting more carries is because the team is deferential to Elliott who’s hampered.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    That Pollard kid is good, I suspect the only reason he isn’t getting more carries is because the team is deferential to Elliott who’s hampered.
    I like Pollard a lot. He he can do a lot of things well, but I am not sure he is an every down back yet. His biggest weakness seems to be picking up pass protection, something Zeke is really good at that goes under the radar.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post

-M
    Things are indeed getting worse in Dallas. I think they should just sit Zeke for at least a game, as he doesn't look like he can run the ball at all at the moment.

I also like Pollard a lot, awesome change of pace guy to compliment Elliott. Looks even better at times. But that's coming in to spell Zeke, after Zeke pounds the line a little bit. I don't know how he's going to do as the main starter.

Hall of Famer Curley Culp has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The Titans' injury problems just got a little more than Derrick Henry being out... they're now placing A.J. Brown on injured reserve. I still think they're going to back into a playoff spot, possibly even hang on to a AFC South title given the slow start by the Colts... but damn, are they potentially going to be fodder in the Wild Card round.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The Titans' injury problems just got a little more than Derrick Henry being out... they're now placing A.J. Brown on injured reserve. I still think they're going to back into a playoff spot, possibly even hang on to a AFC South title given the slow start by the Colts... but damn, are they potentially going to be fodder in the Wild Card round.
    Putting pressure on Ryan Tannehill to win games with Henry and now Brown out is a fool’s errand, now the Titans have to hope Indy doesn’t gain more ground on them in the season’s final weeks.

Putting pressure on Ryan Tannehill to win games with Henry and now Brown out is a fool’s errand, now the Titans have to hope Indy doesn’t gain more ground on them in the season’s final weeks.
    Both have a mixed bag of schedules.

Colts Sked:
    11/28: Buccaneers
    12/5: @Texans
    12/12: BYE WEEK
    12/19: Patriots
    12/25: @Cardinals
    1/2: Raiders
    1/9: @Jaguars

Titans Sked:
    11/28: @Patriots
    12/5: BYE WEEK
    12/12: Jaguars
    12/19: @Steelers
    12/23: 49ers
    1/2: Dolphins
    1/9: @Texans

Titans currently have the tiebreaker over the Colts with wins in both their matchups from earlier this year, so if they tie them (and right now they have a 2 game lead), they still take the division based on winning the direct matchup. I think the Colts can easily 4-2 in that stretch of games they have (Tampa Bay and Arizona, I would think they'd have to overachieve), but they would need the Titans to go 1-5 in such a scenario... and they have Jags, Dolphins, Texans, and a mediocre Steelers team in there. They can get two wins and hang on.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

The Bengals are killing Pittsburgh 24-3 late in the first half.

The Bengals are killing Pittsburgh 24-3 late in the first half.
    It is so bad. I mean the Bengals are just moving the ball at will. Pitts has no answer so far.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

My Eagles have stumbled and bumbled through an annoying first half which ended with 3-0 Giants lead. Two interceptions by Jalen Hurts in the red zone and two holding calls on fill-in center Nate Herbig, the second wiping out a Boston Scott touchdown run kept the Birds off the board. At the risk of sound alarmist, but I do NOT have a good feeling about this game.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

My Titans have some momentum because they scored a needed TD late 2nd quarter with a terrific running play, and the Patriots just missed a field goal.

The Patriots lead 16-13 at Halftime, and I won't be surprised when my tenacious gritty Titans finish the valiant comeback to defeat the Patriots in this thriller.
    No doubt the over 43 points is right because the first half has 29 points.

The Bengals are making the Steelers a huge embarrassment since they are steamrolling them 31-3 after 1 half.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

NFL News...

- The New York Giants are expected to not have General Manager Dave Gettleman back next season. Gettleman turns 71 and the belief by sources is the team will either push him to retire or fire him. The Giants have 2 , 1st rd draft picks and want to make sure things work. No word on Joe Judge yet.

- The San Fransisco 49ers have came out and openly said the plan in 2022 is to trade Jimmy Garoppolo and start Trey Lance. Who has been learning on the sideline for most of 2021. Even though Kyle Shanahan has said that Garoppolo could be back ; the 49ers are not doing that. Right now Jimmy G is adding draft picks to what the 49ers will command in trade.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The Patriots just got a big turnover off of the Titans and continue to lead 19-13.

Texans safety Justin Reid got benched today for what's being called a "violation of team rules". This article makes it seem a bit weird though.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Bengals crushing the Steelers who cant stop them at all.

And With Dallas messing the bed and giving away games The Eagles have a chance to gain ground. But may lose to the Giants?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.