Page 199 of 234 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3509

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    Nice, I'm happy for you!
    Thank you! And thanks for pulling for us!

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    Packers made that look easy.
    On both sides of the ball right now! The 9ers are Doomed tonight!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Bob, who you want to meet next week
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Bob, who you want to meet next week
    To be honest I am not sure.

We beat the Chiefs but it took everything we had. I do think they are the weaker team of the two. And I would hate to knock the Bills out when everyone in Cincy loves them so much

I would rather the Chiefs.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The Cincinnati Bengals in the AFC Championship game. Guess that explains why it is so cold here because I figure hell would have to freeze over before that happened again.

In other news, Pittsburgh defensive coordinator Keith Butler has made his rumored retirement official.

The Baltimore Ravens have fired their defensive coordinator Don "Wink" Martindale. Article Link.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its likely gonna be Bengals/Bills in Championship game. Buffalo just has a better overall team than KC at this stage.

In NFL News , Jerry Jones basically seemed to throw Amari Cooper (WR) under the bus saying he was paid to be elite and well this year struggled more. Dallas can opt out of his deal and it seems to be heading towards that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Feels like it should be Packers up by more.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

A blown coverage takes Green Bay from their own ten to Frisco’s 15, but the Niners stiffen and block a field goal attempt to close out the first half.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 01-22-2022 at 07:38 PM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

And goose eggs.

While it seems unlikely, but, what are the chances BOTH top seeds could go down today?

Right now 50/50

I just cant wait to see whole Rodgers lays the Blame on if he loses tonight. because having only 7 points in the 3rd has to be the fault of the Defense or special teams right?

Great stop.
    The over under on this game is 47.

Like the last game. One key play.

Blocked Green Bay punt deep in their end, returned by the Niners to tie the score at 10 with just under five minutes left in regulation. Whoa!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I just cant wait to see whole Rodgers lays the Blame on if he loses tonight. because having only 7 points in the 3rd has to be the fault of the Defense or special teams right?
    It's the specials teams.

If I told you the Packers would hold SF to 6 offensive points.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 01-22-2022 at 09:09 PM.