Page 25 of 234 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Maybe the Jaguars get that great upset because at halftime in Jacksonville they lead 13-7 vs the Cardinals.

In the which winless can choke less the Falcons narrowly lead the Giants 7-6.
    Jones lack of experience is going exposed by the Saints because the Saints lead 14-3 at halftime in New England.

Tannehill has thrown 2 interceptions which has helped the Colts keep the game close because tthe Titans lead the Colts 14-10.

I should note on that "kick six" play in Jacksonville that Arizona's radio broadcast team has Dave Pasch calling the game, and he spent 30 seconds laying out every reason why it was about to happen before they did it.

"Long kick..."
    "Returner back..."
    "Better hope it's long enough because you only have big slow O-lineman to tackle the returner..."

Like he laid out what was about to happen and why, and then Kliff's enough of a putz to put his d*** in the proverbial light socket and gets surprised when he's electrocuted.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Could it be possible for Darth Hoodie to be in the hot seat? I'd argue that poor roster management in the past is finally coming home to roost, but do all those Super Bowls give him enough of a benefit of the doubt until he wants to leave?

I thought there were a lot of easy picks today. I was wrong. Guess thats why I am sitting at home and not at the ESPN studios.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Miller View Post
    Could it be possible for Darth Hoodie to be in the hot seat? I'd argue that poor roster management in the past is finally coming home to roost, but do all those Super Bowls give him enough of a benefit of the doubt until he wants to leave?
    He will not be in the hot seat at all. not during a season with a rookie QB. There will be some talking heads and click bait but he is for sure safe this season and will be back next year.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

A glorious embarrassment is the Saints demolishing the Patriots 21-3 including the Saints returning a gift wrapped interception for a touchdown.
    Patriots fans will experience the frustration of rebuilding including growing pains for Mac Jones.

My Titans will need to score a touchdown.
    14-13 in the 3rd 6:22 left

Arizona goes back on top after Jags coach Urban Meyer makes nearly as stupid a coaching decision as his counterpart on the other sideline did at the end of the first half...

He calls a flea flicker... with a rookie QB... against a defense with J.J. Watt and Chandler Jones, and Trevor Lawrence throws a pick six while under pressure.

The Patriots showing fight because they’ve reduced the Saints lead to 21-13 with 9:22 left in the 4th quarter.

22-16
    The Titans lead the Colts in a exciting thrilling game.

The Chiefs lead the Chargers 24-21 with 6:38 left in the 4th.

The Pats looked awful today plain and simple.

I love my Brady but I hope the Rams kiillllllll emmmmmm today.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

I’m very happy to watch Colts kicker Blankenship miss a long field goal late in the 4th.
    The Titans defeat the Colts 25-16 in a exciting close dramatic game because the Titans defense was successful since the Colts were held to mostly field goals in a close game.
    I’m very my Titans didn’t choke in the 2nd half for the 3rd straight season vs the Colts since that’s what happened in the winnable games at home vs the Colts in 2019, and 2020.

The Falcons benefited playing the Giants that found a glorious new way to lose a close game because the Falcons made a game winning field goal to win 17-14 on the road.

The Lions found a new glorious soul crushing way to lose because the Ravens made a game winning field goal in Detroit Rock City.

As expected the Browns made the Bears a jabroni since Fields made his first start on the road.

Bengals shocked the Steelers beating them at home for the first time since 2015. My Saints won. I have read 25 issues of Spiderman comics. Today is a good day

And I still get to watch the Bucs Rams

True story:

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C_Miller View Post
    Belichick could go winless the rest of the season, and his seat won't even be lukewarm. Bottom line: Darth Hoodie will NEVER be fired, PERIOD.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The Broncos are making the Jets a glorious embarrassment today in Denver because they lead 17-0 in Denver.
    The Jets continue to be a reliable team to disappoint their fans with terrible on the field performances and choking the best ways possible.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Sean McVay ran off the field at the half acting like he just won the Super Bowl, even the Rams are just leading Tampa 14-7. Talk about ridiculous! Sheesh!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!