Page 124 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3509

Dolphins are crushing the Panthers. Mainly because Tua and Waddle look like they are clicking, 140 yds. They need a better running game, Gaskin is fine as a check off guy, but they need a big bruiser to pound out yards. They have a big guy who is hurt, but not sure how good he is.
    Titans have ground 240 yards rushing, but only managed 13 points against a better and better NE team. Not watching, so not sure if turnovers have stopped them.
    Bengals humiliating Big Ben.

Checked the stats, Titans had 4 turn overs, good way to lose a game.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 11-28-2021 at 02:14 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Giants 13, Eagles 7

After torching the Saints for 40 last week, the Birds **** the bed today. Four turnovers, a costly penalty that wiped out a first half touchdown, the offense just couldn’t do a damn thing. Kudos to the Giants who played out of their minds on defense and made Jalen Hurts look impotent for most of the day. A golden opportunity to climb to .500, and inch to a game behind Dallas was lost. Frustrating!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Colts tie it up and then sit back and let the Bucs score with ease. Mostly Fournette rushing.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Giants 13, Eagles 7

After torching the Saints for 40 last week, the Birds **** the bed today. Four turnovers, a costly penalty that wiped out a first half touchdown, the offense just couldn’t do a damn thing. Kudos to the Giants who played out of their minds on defense and made Jalen Hurts look impotent for most of the day. A golden opportunity to climb to .500, and inch to a game behind Dallas was lost. Frustrating!
    The Cowboys are so lucky they dont play in a division with you know. Good teams.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In looking at Overthecap.com , the Giants and Eagles are just a wild run set of franchises. This season the Eagles have over $60+ million in dead cap money. Money that have them paying players Carson Wentz , Desean Jackson , Zach Ertz , Malik Jackson and Joe Flacco to name a few ex-players.

Next year will be better as they only have $22+ million in dead cap space. But they will have less salary cap space ($14+ million). Its one of those this is just insane to think a team has that much dead cap space to ex-players in 2021.

Dallas itself is in WORSE shape in 2022. The team has $23+ million in dead cap to ex-players this season. Next year the number drops to only $7+ million in dead money. But Dallas will be $12+ million over the cap in 2022 ! The Eagles and Giants have little cap space next season but Dallas is in major crap.

What people will be stunned is Washington is the best set team next season. The team has over $60+ million in projected salary cap space with only $800,000+ in dead money. So the Washington team has a chance to really lure free agents and add to the team in 2022.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Cowboys lose more the COVID. Starting RT Terence Steele will miss Sunday's game vs. the Saints and and as many as 6 coaches could miss the game.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

This examines the Jeff Fisher/Vince Young relationship. Where its clear Jeff Fisher's actions as coach pushed Young too far finally after seasons of this behavior.

Its been said Fisher was just terrible to QB's at times with how he'd build them up and then basically destroy them after McNair. In one case of Young as this illustrates where he literally called the police over Young forgetting his phone. A fact that he made Young sound like he was suicidal. Even Young's mother spoke up that she was tired of how Fisher acted towards her son.

Plus after weeks of Kerry Collins playing terrible , Fisher is finally told to start Young and does. Yet voices little to no support for Young and speaks up for Collins who he just benched after playing bad.

Its no wonder QB's struggled badly under this guy.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

So the LA Rams have lost a 3rd game in a row and 2nd. As Troy Aikman brings up the team may end up losing next week as well and things don't look good. The Rams trading away all their draft picks to get older veterans could be biting them right now in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So the LA Rams have lost a 3rd game in a row and 2nd. As Troy Aikman brings up the team may end up losing next week as well and things don't look good. The Rams trading away all their draft picks to get older veterans could be biting them right now in the ass.
    Yea the thing about trading your future to win now only works if you.... Win? Maybe some one should pass the message to The Rams.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Yea the thing about trading your future to win now only works if you.... Win? Maybe some one should pass the message to The Rams.
    You would think, but the Rams have been doing this for the last 3 seasons.

Anyways I think a big part of this is that Stafford is better than Goff, but he's still not a bigtime winner and he just doesn't show up in big moments against good teams. So they are still kinda where they were with Goff despite some better passing stats. Also McVay is good at gameplanning, but he can't adjust when his team is getting punched in the mouth. He either wins with his gameplan or he just watches it fall apart.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Dallas itself is in WORSE shape in 2022. The team has $23+ million in dead cap to ex-players this season. Next year the number drops to only $7+ million in dead money. But Dallas will be $12+ million over the cap in 2022 ! The Eagles and Giants have little cap space next season but Dallas is in major crap.
    Dallas is going to have to cut somebody or renegotiate someone's deal to fix the math on that. I don't know where they can find that scratch in their salary cap, or who Jerrah would want being sent out of town to make it work. They want to keep Zeke, Dak, Amari, and CeeDee's still on his rookie deal... but one of those high priced O-Lineman or a defensive player is going to get sent packing.

What people will be stunned is Washington is the best set team next season. The team has over $60+ million in projected salary cap space with only $800,000+ in dead money. So the Washington team has a chance to really lure free agents and add to the team in 2022.
    The WFT... this will be the real test if Daniel Snyder's still in leadership... he hasn't had big free agent money in some time. But Chainsaw Dan always wants to sign the highest profile free agents, but he overpays them. They make the offseason splash with big names, but they don't have the first idea how to get them all to play together.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    You would think, but the Rams have been doing this for the last 3 seasons.

Anyways I think a big part of this is that Stafford is better than Goff, but he's still not a bigtime winner and he just doesn't show up in big moments against good teams. So they are still kinda where they were with Goff despite some better passing stats. Also McVay is good at gameplanning, but he can't adjust when his team is getting punched in the mouth. He either wins with his gameplan or he just watches it fall apart.
    Just like in Super Bowl LIII when Darth Hoodie took McVay's lunch money in that 13-3 dumpster fire that put most of America to sleep, myself included. The clock is ticking on the Rams, if they don't win it soon, as in this year or next, I suspect it'll all go straight to hell, and it could happen fast.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Dallas is going to have to cut somebody or renegotiate someone's deal to fix the math on that. I don't know where they can find that scratch in their salary cap, or who Jerrah would want being sent out of town to make it work. They want to keep Zeke, Dak, Amari, and CeeDee's still on his rookie deal... but one of those high priced O-Lineman or a defensive player is going to get sent packing.
    Keeping Elliott would be extremely foolish as he's breaking down, something running backs tend to do when they're fed the ball (pardon the pun) too much. Given the mileage on Zeke's body, that would be a dreadful mistake. But hey, as a fan of a division rival, I'd love it if Jerrah blows up his salary cap to hang onto Elliott.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just like in Super Bowl LIII when Darth Hoodie took McVay's lunch money in that 13-3 dumpster fire that put most of America to sleep, myself included. The clock is ticking on the Rams, if they don't win it soon, as in this year or next, I suspect it'll all go straight to hell, and it could happen fast.

Keeping Elliott would be extremely foolish as he's breaking down, something running backs tend to do when they're fed the ball (pardon the pun) too much. Given the mileage on Zeke's body, that would be a dreadful mistake. But hey, as a fan of a division rival, I'd love it if Jerrah blows up his salary cap to hang onto Elliott.
    I think La'el Collins has fallen out of favor. His antics cost him the first five games this year and he has only been used in rotation since he came back, so I can see them letting his money go. Tyron Smith is still very, very good when he's healthy, but health has been an issue every season for the last 5 or 6 seasons, so I can see them looking for him to take a pay cut or cutting bait since they are only paying him for 12-13 games a season not 16 or 17 and have been for the last 5-6. Neither move would make the team better on the field, but both would help with cap issues. The emergence of Micah Parsons and Randy Gregory could make DeMarcus Lawrence vulnerable for a cap sacrifice as well. I don't see them resigning Gallup who is a free agent, but if they do, Amari Cooper would probably be the cap sacrifice in the receiving core with Lamb being the #1 receiver. Again none of these moves make them better talent wise or on the field, but if you can't keep everyone, those are the ones most likely to go. I wouldn't mind seeing Zeke be the one let go either, but I think that would be too much of a PR hit for Jerruh to take especially since Zeke is having a rebound season this year (even with the knee issues). But Zeke would be the easiest to let go and replace on the field more economically with the least drop off.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

How in the world did The Browns blow that last night? The Ravens had 4 turnovers and The Browns got 3 points from them. How does that happen? The Defense gives you the game and you just get 3 points?

A tale of two conferences. In the NFC. the division leaders are playing for a by week and home field, The Cowboys, Cardinals, Packers and Bucs look to be the top teams. (of course there can always be an unexpected change)
    But in the AFC, the Pats, Chiefs, Ravens and Titans lead their divisions, but by no means are assured to keep it.
    And who would have picked the Pats as the #1 seed? Must hand it to Belichik.