Page 200 of 234 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3509
    Ultimate Member

The Packers are done, San Fran goes on...

Incredible Member

Aaron Rodgers may own the Bears but San Francisco owns him.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

With the Packers losing, Tampa Bay’s path to the Super Bowl just got easier as I can’t imagine the Niners or the Rams beating Tom Brady and company. But then, I thought Green Bay and Tennessee would win today, so, what do I know?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Thank god the anti VAX idiot who won't shut up is out.

I couldnt be happier about Rodgers losing.

Down Side is we have to listen to his "It's everyone's fault but mine" Tour.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Incredible Member

Can't wait to see him on the next The Pat McAfee Show. lol

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I am breaking the diet I start every 6 days and having my victory ice cream!

my better luck next year ice cream will have to wait at least a week!
    To be honest I am not sure.

We beat the Chiefs but it took everything we had. I do think they are the weaker team of the two. And I would hate to knock the Bills out when everyone in Cincy loves them so much

I would rather the Chiefs.
    1. I am hoping you have to wait 2 more weeks!
    2. I'd take the Bills if I had a choice ... No magic man QBs on that team and their playoff advances are always ... Wide right.
    3. Losing to TB12 in the SB doesn't really count as a loss. And if you win, it is like winning 2 SBs!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

What is wild is the fact right now , if Rodgers decided to quit right now....Pat Mahomes has made more Super Bowl trips than he has. And Rodgers has a full decade longer than Mahomes. Just wild to think about,
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

This was a nice video detailing just how great Priest Holmes was in a 38 game span. Which I don't think we will see a RB in today do what Holmes did and how at 27 this began. Its almost scary that Holmes likely could have crossed 10,000+ yards rushing at the pace he was on. Which a freak injury stopped.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    The Packers are done, San Fran goes on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    Aaron Rodgers may own the Bears but San Francisco owns him.
    Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    Thank god the anti VAX idiot who won't shut up is out.
    I couldnt be happier about Rodgers losing.

Down Side is we have to listen to his "It's everyone's fault but mine" Tour.
    Nothing is better than seeing Aaron Rodgers make everything all about himself only to eat s*** in the playoffs. And he can't blame it on a bad defense this year. He just came up short in a cold weather game, which... you kind of have to be ready for in Green Bay.

Hope he walks off after this year and doesn't just end up playing for the team that beat him next.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It's the specials teams.

If I told you the Packers would hold SF to 6 offensive points.
    Which is the other narrative... is Jimmy G good enough to lead this 49ers team to the Super Bowl or win it? Because it seems like they win in spite of him a lot of times.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Nothing is better than seeing Aaron Rodgers make everything all about himself only to eat s*** in the playoffs. And he can't blame it on a bad defense this year. He just came up short in a cold weather game, which... you kind of have to be ready for in Green Bay.

Hope he walks off after this year and doesn't just end up playing for the team that beat him next.
    Did the Niners play out of their minds last night, or did Aaron the Pissy Packer take Frisco lightly and thought he could just throw his helmet out onto the Frozen Tundra and win? As for if Rodgers moves on from the Packers, what team could he go to that had the same level of talent the Packers had?

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Which is the other narrative... is Jimmy G good enough to lead this 49ers team to the Super Bowl or win it? Because it seems like they win in spite of him a lot of times.
    Well, if the Niners thought Jimmy G was the man, they wouldn't have drafted Trey Lance.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

That blocked punt was the best thing to happen to Rodgers. Now he can say "See it wasnt my fault that we lost."
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

That blocked punt was the best thing to happen to Rodgers. Now he can say "See it wasnt my fault that we lost."
    100%. There are going to be people who completely excuse him only putting up 10 points as the MVP of the league at home after a bye because of a special teams breakdown that never should have mattered.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    With the Packers losing, Tampa Bay’s path to the Super Bowl just got easier as I can’t imagine the Niners or the Rams beating Tom Brady and company. But then, I thought Green Bay and Tennessee would win today, so, what do I know?
    Didn't the Rams beat the Bucs during the season?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Sounds like the Raiders are all in on trying to nab Josh McDaniels.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium