Page 128 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3509
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    i remember the week you said you got knocked out. I felt pretty bad for you.
    Yeah, hardly a pleasant moment for me when I crashed and burned. Oh, well, them’s the breaks. It’s a good thing I don’t gamble for a living, I’d starve inside of a month.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Yeah, hardly a pleasant moment for me when I crashed and burned. Oh, well, them’s the breaks. It’s a good thing I don’t gamble for a living, I’d starve inside of a month.
    I picked your Eagles this week and when you shared about Hurts ... man ... I am nervous. I have a great roadmap and this one seems to be the one that will undo me!!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I picked your Eagles this week and when you shared about Hurts ... man ... I am nervous. I have a great roadmap and this one seems to be the one that will undo me!!
    Well, Hurts held a presser this afternoon and said he’ll start on Sunday. Hopefully, that’ll put your fears to rest, though I can’t understand why you went with the Birds, not even I picked them while I was in my pool.

By the by, looks like Adrian Peterson found a home after Seattle signed him to their practice squad.

Got an alert that Taysom Hill will start for New Orleans when they face Dallas (coached by defensive coordinator Dan Quinn while Mike McCarthy is in COVID quarrantine) tonight.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 12-02-2021 at 10:23 AM.

Antonio Brown’s been suspended three games for misrepresenting vaccine status.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Antonio Brown’s been suspended three games for misrepresenting vaccine status.
    And the NFL is falling all over themselves to explain why Ab got suspended but Rodgers and the Packers got off with a slap on the wrist.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Im picking my #2 team The Saints in tonights game vs the Cowboys
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Yah I think the Aints get their "S" together and bounce back tonight.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Yah I think the Aints get their "S" together and bounce back tonight.
    Given all their injuries, I’m not sure they can, though I hope they do and find a way to beat Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    And the NFL is falling all over themselves to explain why Ab got suspended but Rodgers and the Packers got off with a slap on the wrist.
    Given his history, the fact that Antonio Brown (along with two other players) only got suspended for 3 games is the NFL wimping out. Fake vaccine cards are a damn crime in a lot of states and it is another example of a shitstack of human being like Brown basically getting away with metaphorical murder.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Saints are not looking good.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Despite the 27-17 final score, Dallas wasn't quite so impressive on offense last night. One score came on a 58 yard run by RB Tony Pollard while another came on a pick six by defensive lineman Carlos Watkins. Otherwise, the Cowboys weren't at all explosive when they had the ball.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

7. Mike Zimmer, Vikings: Minnesota entered Week 12 as the #6 seed in the NFC. They promptly went back out and got beat by the 49ers on Sunday, had a late play while trying to come from behind where they had to waste a time out when Kirk Cousins lined up behind his right guard instead of his center, lost Dalvin Cook for the year to injury, and now are back under .500 and on the outside looking in within the NFC Wild Card chase, looking up at, of all teams, the WFT. They should be able to get back to .500 in a mercy game against the Lions (who will play their asses off to avoid 0-16-1), before the Steelers come to town. Yes, they have the Bears twice in their final four games and that might help them out… but they also play the Packers again AND the Rams. Zimmer began this season on the hot seat, and until he has a playoff spot locked up, he should remain on it. Maybe even if he gets into the postseason and exits early, the Wilfs might decide to move on.

I like Zimmer but its time for the Vikes to move on from him and Cousins.

VikingsCousins.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    7. Mike Zimmer, Vikings: Minnesota entered Week 12 as the #6 seed in the NFC. They promptly went back out and got beat by the 49ers on Sunday, had a late play while trying to come from behind where they had to waste a time out when Kirk Cousins lined up behind his right guard instead of his center, lost Dalvin Cook for the year to injury, and now are back under .500 and on the outside looking in within the NFC Wild Card chase, looking up at, of all teams, the WFT. They should be able to get back to .500 in a mercy game against the Lions (who will play their asses off to avoid 0-16-1), before the Steelers come to town. Yes, they have the Bears twice in their final four games and that might help them out… but they also play the Packers again AND the Rams. Zimmer began this season on the hot seat, and until he has a playoff spot locked up, he should remain on it. Maybe even if he gets into the postseason and exits early, the Wilfs might decide to move on.

I like Zimmer but its time for the Vikes to move on from him and Cousins.

VikingsCousins.jpg
    They had a defense. They've had plenty of talent at WR and RB in SPITE of Cousin's garishly large contract. He hasn't been terrible, but he hasn't been worthy of the albatross-like number he counts against this team's salary cap. The fact that with all that Zimmer's had to work with, and can't do more than make them a playoff implosion or afterthought is damning. This team's talent deserved better the past few years.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Given his history, the fact that Antonio Brown (along with two other players) only got suspended for 3 games is the NFL wimping out. Fake vaccine cards are a damn crime in a lot of states and it is another example of a shitstack of human being like Brown basically getting away with metaphorical murder.
    Faking a card is shitty. But so is Rodgers implying he has been vaccinated and then walking around not following Covid protocols and risking everyone's health because he had some BS treatment. Brown faked a card so he could convince people he had the shot. Rodgers said he was immunized so he could fool people into thinking he had the shot. he could have said nope didnt have the shot. But he didnt. Both are POS. But I dont see one as worse then the other when they both were walking around not following protocols and risking people.
    Last edited by babyblob; 12-03-2021 at 03:58 AM.