Page 204 of 234 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3509

What were the odds on a final FG in all 4 games?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Best play off game in decades. Maybe since Dolphins Chiefs
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

This game was freaking insane!

Hope The Chiefs kind of got tired and worn out after this game. The kind of tired that lasts a week or two.

My Bengal's are going to have a hard time next week.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Nope! Mahomes to Kelce for the game winning TD. Incredible!

For certain Buffalo will be secondguessed for not squib kicking the ball after the touchdown they scored to take time off the clock. Still, who thought Mahomes would march down the field in just 13 seconds to get in position for the game tying field goal?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Almost 1000 yards. No Int, no fumbles.

The rest of the play offs will be a let down
    Last edited by Kirby101; 01-23-2022 at 08:07 PM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I almost cried at the end. Pat Mahomes would not be denied. This was his day. This was a day he would not let anything hold him back. KC paid him half a billion dollars for what we saw. When the game shines bright , when everything is on the line...Pat Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Nope! Mahomes to Kelce for the game winning TD. Incredible!

For certain Buffalo will be secondguessed for not squib kicking the ball after the touchdown they scored to take time off the clock. Still, who thought Mahomes would march down the field in just 13 seconds to get in position for the game tying field goal?
    And if Buffalo had won, Reid would be second guessed for that trick play he tried that lost 3 yards when they had a chance to get a first down and potentially go up by two scores.

This was a *tight* game that honestly came down more to the unknown variables and X-factors personified by the QBs.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Almost 1000 yards. No Int, no fumbles.

The rest of the play offs will be a let down
    Hell, the goddamn Super Bowl won’t be as exciting after what happened tonight.

Who had the ball last, Bills get the coin flip, they win

Hell, the goddamn Super Bowl won’t be as exciting after what happened tonight.
    It never is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Who had the ball last, Bills get the coin flip, they win
    Agreed. I’m sorry, but I can’t get it out of my head that Buffalo’s coaching staff screwed up by not using the squib kick to run time off the clock after they scored that go ahead touchdown. They saw their defense couldn’t stop Mahomes, so kicking the ball in the end zone was a bad call.

I do feel for the Buffalo Bills. You could sense the heartbreak of the loss on this one. Its one of those , I being a Chiefs fan been there. Back in 2000's when Peyton Manning had the ball last and beat KC with a final score. Its hard for real. Josh Allen gave it everything he had.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Agreed. I’m sorry, but I can’t get it out of my head that Buffalo’s coaching staff screwed up by not using the squib kick to run time off the clock after they scored that go ahead touchdown. They saw their defense couldn’t stop Mahomes, so kicking the ball in the end zone was a bad call.
    Romo (who has became a great announcer which I admit now..) detailed that Buffalo's biggest mistake wasn't the squib kick. The Bills had gotten scared of the speed of the Chiefs offense and decided to play , protect the endzone. So they basically rushed 4 down lineman at a QB who routines makes the unbelievable , real. Hell even Chris Jones in replays looks like he is thinking , the game is over on sideline.

But Buffalo lined up , gave Mahomes all this time and middle of the field for 2 big FG tying plays.

Yeah. Couldn't really ask for more from Josh and the offense. Even leading not 1, but 2 4th quarter comebacks, no turnovers, and TD after TD. Defense though, whiffed hard. Not only in the prevent defense, but a lot of the time they would be out of position (noticed that with Edmunds several times), allowing for big gains.

Defense needs to be reworked in the off-season. Some better/more consistent pass rushers, MLB that isn't out of position so often, and one or two CBs that aren't as big of a drop off as the current crop are if Tre White is out again. Because after White, there's not much of note. And the two big name safeties were practically no-shows for the game tonight.

Final play in all 4 games is pretty amazing.

Chiefs and Rams are gonna be the tired teams.

Probably still hang on to win but next week is going to be closer IMHO now. Bengals probably have the least edge of the 4 as they played really hard, too.

Niners have a glass QB.

Hmmm ... Next week is actually kinda harder than I thought.

I want Bengals vs. Niners but it will probably be ...

KC vs LA.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium