Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Life without Red Man.

The last few years a number of things have changed in society. Last year it was announced Aunt Jemima syrup was gonna now get a new name. In 2022 the new name was Pearl Milling Company. Uncle Ben rice was also due a change (no idea what that will be now) due to its history. Sports teams have also changed as now the NFL Washington team is now represented by Cobra Commander.

Were all coming to terms with these changes. But now the very heart of the south has been hit. The very ESSENCE OF AMERICANA is at stake. Like a dagger in the hearts of us country men.

RED MAN...IS NO MORE.

In the south were all having a day of grieving at the very loss of Red Man Chewing tobacco. That tobacco was our life blood and were all expected to hang flags at half mast today on the loss of that chewing tobacco. No idea how we will handle this.

In the south we don't feel like its America's Best Chew right now. Our hearts have gone. Our iconic Red Man Tobacco is changed forever !

(cue sad violin fade out...as i spit tobacco...one last time)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

It should be banned as a product. Tobacco is the only product, proven to cause cancer, that is still allowed to be sold.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It should be banned as a product. Tobacco is the only product, proven to cause cancer, that is still allowed to be sold.
    Regular use of alcohol is not good for the health too…

For your loss, SUPERECWFAN1, a scan, a printing and a little glue… should do the trick.

I know that some changes are hard but usually cosmetic changes are the easiest to overcome…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Ultimate Member

Before long you won't be able to name anything, whether a street, building, school, or sports team after any inidividual, group of people, or animal...so no 49'ers, Cowboys, Patriots, Vikings, Bears, Cubs...and no streets and such named after former Presidents and such...our loss imho...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Before long you won't be able to name anything, whether a street, building, school, or sports team after any inidividual, group of people, or animal...so no 49'ers, Cowboys, Patriots, Vikings, Bears, Cubs...and no streets and such named after former Presidents and such...our loss imho...
    First off...

I tend to doubt the "Skynet Takes Over..." scenario there ever comes to pass.

Second...

Ain't much of a loss if it should. Even on a good day.

Ultimate Member

PETA already wanted the Green Bay Packers to change their name due to the name being about meat packers, and what is considered offensive and such depends sometimes on the person that starts it and such so it's possible...I don't see anything wrong with the names that I listed and others like them, not putting Redskins and Indians and such in that group...

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Regular use of alcohol is not good for the health too…
    Not true, drinking wine in moderation is beneficial, for example. Alcohol abuse is not health. ANY use of tobacco is unhealthful.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Not true, drinking wine in moderation is beneficial, for example. Alcohol abuse is not health. ANY use of tobacco is unhealthful.
    And to think that old cigarette ads / commercials use to use doctors (or actors who pretended to be doctors) to tout all the good things about their brands!

We've come a long way, baby, . . .

Astonishing Member

Anyone that says smoking cigarettes' is a disgusting habit has never been around with someone that chews tobacco. When I was in the army, these guys would walk around with a bottle of their spit. I did try it. Couldn't see what's so great about it.

You are not considered a man until you drink tobacco spit from your Mountain Dew Bottle after you mistake it for you real bottle of Mountain Dew.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    You are not considered a man until you drink tobacco spit from your Mountain Dew Bottle after you mistake it for you real bottle of Mountain Dew.
    Haven't we all done this at some point ? lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Well, since I haven't used chewing tobacco, and I've never had Mountain Dew (I'm not a soda drinker), the answer would be . . . no, I never have.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I have to say no. i have never used Chewing Tobacco lol
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Hearing my friend say

"Can you come post my bail? I hit my step dad with a brick for trying to take the last pouch of America's Best." Just does not have the same ring.

So what part of brown teeth and mouth cancer is enjoyable?