Page 101 of 234 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3509
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So as much as Kansas City is struggling this season , the team has 3 hot rookies playing huge roles. In NFLs top 25 rookies all 3 of them are ranked.

Creed Humphrey (center) and Trey Smith (OG) as well as Nick Bolton (LB).

KC needs rookie classes to play like this and it may take 2-3 seasons for defense to bounce back better.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

I hope it's not my Pats who sign Beckham. Broken record, but we need to concentrate on re-signing JC Jackson and signing some free agent defenders next year. I'm not deliriously happy about our WR corps now, but it's better than last year and solid enough and without much in the way of drama.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

With RB Miles Sanders still sidelined, my Eagles signed Jordan Howard for the rest of the season to bolster the backfield. A good move.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Author Thomas Wolfe was famous for ha I guess wrote, “You can never go home again”. Well, Cam Newton aims to prove Mr. Wolfe wrong after he resigned with Carolina today.

(Aside: I tried linking to four different pages about the story, but kept getting stymied by asterisks.)
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 11-11-2021 at 10:43 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Author Thomas Wolfe was famous for ha I guess wrote, “You can never go home again”. Well, Cam Newton aims to prove Mr. Wolfe wrong after he resigned with Carolina today.

(Aside: I tried linking to four different pages about the story, but kept getting stymied by asterisks.)
    If Newton rushes for 2 more yards he'll pass 5,400+ career rushing yards. I doubt he touches Vick's career rushing yards (6,100+ career rushing yards) but he should get a couple hundred more yards this season rushing wise. Since its one of Newton's best uses he does.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Looks like OBJ to the LA RAMS

Rams REALLY REALLY are all in on this year
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Looks like OBJ to the LA RAMS

Rams REALLY REALLY are all in on this year
    Yeah, they’ve pushed all their chips to the center of the table and mortgaged much of their future. If the Rams don’t win it all, the butcher’s bill will be awful.

Dolphin D keeping Jackson in check. But the have no offense, and only a matter of time before Ravens breakout.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 11-11-2021 at 07:25 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Dolphin D keeping Jackson in check. But the have no offense, and only a matter of time before Ravens breakout.

Orrr the mighty Dolphins win!

Ravens picked a bad time to try and turn Jackson into a pocket passer. Is there a good time to do that though?

As to OBJ and the Rams - you know, this should be a happy occasion but all I can do is facepalm. We have a team with no personalities, no high maintenance guys, no trouble on the sidelines, no dads making passive aggressive tweets, all team players. And now we bring the grand king of me first into the fray.

Congrats on the Super Bowl win, somebody else.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Kinda hard to pick the best team in the AFC right now... Ravens lose to Dolphins, Bills lose to Jags, Tennessee is winning, but lost Derrick Henry... Chiefs defense is a mess... Raiders are... a train wreck of drama. Steelers are not on the level they were... could it be... the Colts? I don't trust Wentz to stay healthy...

could it be the Chargers?
    Last edited by worstblogever; 11-12-2021 at 01:36 AM.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Kinda hard to pick the best team in the AFC right now... Ravens lose to Dolphins, Bills lose to Jags, Tennessee is winning, but lost Derrick Henry... Chiefs defense is a mess... Raiders are... a train wreck of drama. Steelers are not on the level they were... could it be... the Colts? I don't trust Wentz to stay healthy...

could it be the Chargers?
    The 4-5 Colts? Nah! The Chargers? Perhaps. I'd need to see more before I crown them the best of the AFC.

I can not tell who in AFC is going to step up.

We see the AFC teams that will be in the play-offs. Then it could be any of them. All are capable of having great games and really bad games.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

My Dolphins were amazing. Tua is still a question mark, but played well. And I doubt their Defense can consistently play like that. But Brian Flores probably kept his job last night.