Page 105 of 234 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3509

Bad snap by the Steelers and it is no 3rd and 26. And the Lions almost got the Pick. What an odd as hell over time!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Man the Lions just did not want to win this game at all! Steelers went "here guys here is your first win." and the Lions were just "Nah man im good!"
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Steelers were like a half a yard from getting into FG range and they fumble! Again. Second time in OT. And the Lions want to do a dumbass flip play to try and win the game. Ends in a tie. I got the under so I will take a half win But am super mad the Lions wont be the first 0-17 team!

First quarter in AZ. 14-0 Carolina leads.

Cam is back, and the Panthers have put him in as goal line QB for 2TD, on on the ground, and one in the air.
    Colt McCoy looks a bit shaky today, with a fumble and INT in the first quarter.
    Not helping out the Cardinals: Again, Kliff Kingsbury is a f***ing dumbass, calling a QB sneak on 4th and 1 from his own 40 yard line five minutes into the game and failing.

I'd say "both Panthers scores came when Arizona gave them good field position", but I'm also see McCaffrey break off 8-10 yard runs easily so far in this game. Looking like AZ is taking its second loss unless there's a big momentum shift.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Eagles leading Denver 10-0 late in the first quarter. Jalen Hurts throws a sweet go route to Devonta Smith for a touchdown.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Steelers were like a half a yard from getting into FG range and they fumble! Again. Second time in OT. And the Lions want to do a dumbass flip play to try and win the game. Ends in a tie. I got the under so I will take a half win But am super mad the Lions wont be the first 0-17 team!
    What a comedy of errors. I feel so bad for the Lions, but I guess a tie is better than a loss just in case they don't actually win a game, lol.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

The Panthers are rocking and rolling in the 1st half because they lead the Cardinals 20-0 in Arizona.

With no Kyler Murrray the Cardinals are not the same great team which is why I'm very confident the Cardinals will not be able to come back vs a talented Panthers team.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I think the New England Patriots may have found a nice step up QB to step in after Brady which is scary. Mac Jones literally beat the crap outta the Browns today. At one point he was making near Brady throws. The Browns even lost Mayfield who took a hard shot at one point.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I think the New England Patriots may have found a nice step up QB to step in after Brady which is scary. Mac Jones literally beat the crap outta the Browns today. At one point he was making near Brady throws. The Browns even lost Mayfield who took a hard shot at one point.
    When Baker came out he had only 73 yards in the 3rd. The Browns just got slapped around on both sides of the ball today. I mean it was so one sided that Bill B took out his rookie QB who owned the other team and put in a back up with 8 minutes left. I know why he did it. Protect Mac rather then play him in a meaningless game. But damn that is a hard thing to take for Browns fans.

The Browns have a good get right game vs the Lion next week. A team that just wont win a game no matter how hard the other team wants them to.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Eagles leading Denver 10-0 late in the first quarter. Jalen Hurts throws a sweet go route to Devonta Smith for a touchdown.
    Hurts looks good so far.

Man the Lions just did not want to win this game at all! Steelers went "here guys here is your first win." and the Lions were just "Nah man im good!"
    Omg this is hilarious!

Bills and Pat's still meet twice. The AFC East is not the sure thing we thought it was. Darth Hoodie isn't rolling over.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Still think the Bills are the better team but we'll find out for sure. At the very least I'm hoping so, I still can't stand the Patriots. I like Brady more now that he's left, ha.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Still think the Bills are the better team but we'll find out for sure. At the very least I'm hoping so, I still can't stand the Patriots. I like Brady more now that he's left, ha.
    I hear you, but I think the head to head will determine this.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    When Baker came out he had only 73 yards in the 3rd. The Browns just got slapped around on both sides of the ball today. I mean it was so one sided that Bill B took out his rookie QB who owned the other team and put in a back up with 8 minutes left. I know why he did it. Protect Mac rather then play him in a meaningless game. But damn that is a hard thing to take for Browns fans.

The Browns have a good get right game vs the Lion next week. A team that just wont win a game no matter how hard the other team wants them to.
    They actually took out every starter they could afford before Hoyer stepped in. They were running guys that have had less than 10 snaps this whole season in the the fourth quarter. They scored twice with depth chart guys and had 3 sacks from backups on DEF. Didn't think the Browns were that bad. NE's backups scored 14 and allowed 0 points, less than 80 yards on OFF. Is this the building of another strong Darth Hoodie defense?

Resting up for Thursday against the Falcons it seems.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-14-2021 at 04:26 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium