Page 129 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3509

The difference is having a fake vax card is an actual federal crime. I doubt he will be prosecuted, but Brown broke the law.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The difference is having a fake vax card is an actual federal crime. I doubt he will be prosecuted, but Brown broke the law.
    I get that. But in terms of making others sick and risking the health of others what they did was the same.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I get that. But in terms of making others sick and risking the health of others what they did was the same.
    Yeah, ethically they are about the same, but the fines and suspensions were set up a while ago by the NFL and Players Union.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Yeah, ethically they are about the same, but the fines and suspensions were set up a while ago by the NFL and Players Union.
    Im not mad at the AB punishment. I am mad that Rodgers and the Packers got off so easy on their punishment. So some projecting here on my part.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Despite the 27-17 final score, Dallas wasn't quite so impressive on offense last night. One score came on a 58 yard run by RB Tony Pollard while another came on a pick six by defensive lineman Carlos Watkins. Otherwise, the Cowboys weren't at all explosive when they had the ball.
    No Dallas does not look like the team they did in the beginning this season. Shocker yet again this is happening. Besides that long run by Pollard they can not get the run game going anymore. Saints are really good against the the run, but this is been going on for weeks now. O-Line is not getting that same push.

I feel the Cowboys are a bit overrated. Dak Prescott don’t impress me at all.

Rats. I think the injuries really hurt the Saints in this game and their replacement players just weren't up to snuff. Dallas, as bad as they are with their own injuries, were just more gelled together as a team.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I wonder if that will prompt the Bucs to cut Brown loose?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I wonder if that will prompt the Bucs to cut Brown loose?
    Not a chance. Now that the NFL itself has given them cover by such a BS "punishment", the Buccaneers won't add a thing.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

New York Giants QB Daniel Jones is out for Sunday's game against the Dolphins. Article Link
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Rats. I think the injuries really hurt the Saints in this game and their replacement players just weren't up to snuff. Dallas, as bad as they are with their own injuries, were just more gelled together as a team.
    I think the Saints would have had a better chance if they took Hill out of the game after the injury to his throwing hand. I mean they were hanging in for awhile. Dallas I dont hink will be a serious contender for a title at all. I think they will be one and done in the Playoffs.

I think the Saints would have had a better chance if they took Hill out of the game after the injury to his throwing hand. I mean they were hanging in for awhile. Dallas I dont hink will be a serious contender for a title at all. I think they will be one and done in the Playoffs.
    The only offense the Saints had at all was Hill running and defense having to account for that in the second half. What success they had passing the ball in the 2nd half was due to Dallas having to have defenders try to play contain/spy on the QB trying to stop the run. Even with that, they got 4 INT because Hill was limited in throwing, but the Dallas D was getting to the QB. Take Hill's legs out of the equation and the Saints offense had nothing. The extra defender is either coming to the QB or out in coverage not spying on the QB looking for the run. A non-mobile QB there might not have had the INTs, but Dallas sack total would have been higher. The only thing that was working all night for the Saints was Hill running the ball in the second half. However they couldn't keep it close and had to start throwing the ball. If Sean Peyton had run Hill in the 1st half, they probably have the lead at halftime, and it's an entirely different game and the Saints walk out on top. Peyton and staff were too conservative using Hill's strengths in the first half, which tilted the game in Dallas' favor and essentially gave them the game. Poor play calling and game planning with Hiil at QB by the Saints were bigger issues than his hand injury. If they had established his run in the 1st half and gotten the lead, they wouldn't need t have thrown the ball to play catch up, but they lost the game in the first half by not utilizing Hill's best skillset.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    The only offense the Saints had at all was Hill running and defense having to account for that in the second half. What success they had passing the ball in the 2nd half was due to Dallas having to have defenders try to play contain/spy on the QB trying to stop the run. Even with that, they got 4 INT because Hill was limited in throwing, but the Dallas D was getting to the QB. Take Hill's legs out of the equation and the Saints offense had nothing. The extra defender is either coming to the QB or out in coverage not spying on the QB looking for the run. A non-mobile QB there might not have had the INTs, but Dallas sack total would have been higher. The only thing that was working all night for the Saints was Hill running the ball in the second half. However they couldn't keep it close and had to start throwing the ball. If Sean Peyton had run Hill in the 1st half, they probably have the lead at halftime, and it's an entirely different game and the Saints walk out on top. Peyton and staff were too conservative using Hill's strengths in the first half, which tilted the game in Dallas' favor and essentially gave them the game. Poor play calling and game planning with Hiil at QB by the Saints were bigger issues than his hand injury. If they had established his run in the 1st half and gotten the lead, they wouldn't need t have thrown the ball to play catch up, but they lost the game in the first half by not utilizing Hill's best skillset.

-M
    I am not going to let solid facts get in the way of some Hill hate.

Dallas I dont hink will be a serious contender for a title at all. I think they will be one and done in the Playoffs.
    I thought this year was going to be different for my Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    I thought this year was going to be different for my Cowboys.
    I thought so as well. And I was hoping it was. I like the Cowboys and would love to see them great again. But with your alls coaching staff that just aint going to happen.