Page 140 of 234 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 3509
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Here in Philly, I’m getting Cowboys vs. Deadskins with Dallas leading 27-8 late in the third quarter. Washington hasn’t been able to do much of anything on offense, harassing Taylor Heineken all day long. Looks like I’ll get my wish of the Deadskins losing to fall to 6-7.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I feel good today. Woke up a bit better than I normally would. Turned on the game updates and saw KC went to f'n town on the Raiders. Plus it gave KC another winning season under Andy Reid. In a year they looked like shit to start awhile. Andy Reid coached this team back to a winning season. Pretty proud today.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I'm very happy my Titans won a winnable game by shutting out the hapless terrible Jaguars 20-0. The Titans end the 2 game losing streak, and remain realistically alive to get a first round bye today since they won today during the Patriot's bye week.
    Urban Meyer continues to have more losses in his first NFL season than he had in his entire college football head coaching career of the Ohio State Buckeyes. Most likely he's a Nick Saban which is he's great as a Head Coach in College Football except not in the NFL.

The Raiders looked like the worst team in the NFL today because the Chiefs steamrolled them 48-9 in a game that was as awful as the score.

Ravens were almost able to pull it off. Getting the onside kick. but couldnt move and giving up a sack hurt bad
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Dak just plain fucked up, throwing a pick six which turned a comfortable 27-14 lead into a 27-20 nailbiter with just over four minutes left in regulation.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Dak just plain fucked up, throwing a pick six which turned a comfortable 27-14 lead into a 27-20 nailbiter with just over four minutes left in regulation.
    Washington may have fumbled. They are reviewing it. if it stands the game is pretty much over
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So this is coming up. As a sign of disrespect to the Chiefs in pregame the Raiders decided to taunt them by holding a pregame meeting on the Chiefs logo. It was seen as a disrespect move. Then the defense went out and beat the living shit outta them in response.

Let this be a lesson to teams , don't motivate the other team on the sideline to wanna destroy you for it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So this is coming up. As a sign of disrespect to the Chiefs in pregame the Raiders decided to taunt them by holding a pregame meeting on the Chiefs logo. It was seen as a disrespect move. Then the defense went out and beat the living shit outta them in response.

Let this be a lesson to teams , don't motivate the other team on the sideline to wanna destroy you for it.
    Highly entertaining that the Chiefs made the Raiders a jabroni after that asinine action that gave the Chiefs a high amount of motivation to steamroll the Raiders which did happen.

I agree with Stephen A Smith that the Washington Football team should get a name instead of using a name that fits in MLS not the NFL because all the other teams in the NFL do not have the uncreative team name Football team.

I feel good today. Woke up a bit better than I normally would. Turned on the game updates and saw KC went to f'n town on the Raiders. Plus it gave KC another winning season under Andy Reid. In a year they looked like shit to start awhile. Andy Reid coached this team back to a winning season. Pretty proud today.

Hubris, man. That's instant disrespect. Chiefs likely had Honey Badger give a speech I'd give my eyed-teeth to have heard to fire them up after this.

Everything I know about Tyrann Mathieu from his time in AZ, no way he would put up with the s*** the Raiders pulled.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Bengals lost in OT. They just could not Stop Kittle. That dude killed us so bad! Huge catches. 121 reciving yards to day and it seemed like all of them came in the 4th and overtime. He killed us!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    I agree with Stephen A Smith that the Washington Football team should get a name instead of using a name that fits in MLS not the NFL because all the other teams in the NFL do not have the uncreative team name Football team.
    I mentioned this earlier, I’m of the belief Washington’s lack of a nickname is intentional because owner Daniel Snyder was forced to drop Redskins and he’s refusing to replace it out of spite.

Addendum: Brady beats Buffalo in overtime, throwing a touchdown to a little used receiver. Incredible.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 12-12-2021 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I mentioned this earlier, I’m of the belief Washington’s lack of a nickname is intentional because owner Daniel Snyder was forced to drop Redskins and he’s refusing to replace it out of spite.

Addendum: Brady beats Buffalo in overtime, throwing a touchdown to a little used receiver. Incredible.
    It was his first catch of the day. it was nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    See right there is the issue. Anytime you find yourself agreeing with Stephen A. Smith about ANYTHING, it's a sign you need to reconsider your position. There's nobody in sports media wrong more often than Stephen A. Smith.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    See right there is the issue. Anytime you find yourself agreeing with Stephen A. Smith about ANYTHING, it's a sign you need to reconsider your position. There's nobody in sports media wrong more often than Stephen A. Smith.

-M
    Not true - Max Kellerman exists. Although this might count as The Exception That Proves The Rule.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Not true - Max Kellerman exists. Although this might count as The Exception That Proves The Rule.
    I think Kellerman exists as a shill that ESPN uses to try to make Stephen A. look better...

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato