Page 141 of 234 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3509
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    See right there is the issue. Anytime you find yourself agreeing with Stephen A. Smith about ANYTHING, it's a sign you need to reconsider your position. There's nobody in sports media wrong more often than Stephen A. Smith.

-M
    Screamin’ A. Smith (my nickname for him because he’s always yelling his fool head off) is THE biggest assclown and self promoter in sports media today. If Smith said the sun would come out tomorrow, I’d grab my umbrella. Needless to say, I can’t stand him.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Screamin’ A. Smith (my nickname for him because he’s always yelling his fool head off) is THE biggest assclown and self promoter in sports media today. If Smith said the sun would come out tomorrow, I’d grab my umbrella. Needless to say, I can’t stand him.
    I cant stand the guy at all. But my taste in sports talking heads has changed a bit.

I used to be all up on Jim Rome and loved him. But Now I have switched to Cowherd. Used to hate Skip (And I dont like him that much now) But I love him and Sharpe's show now.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Looks like Chicago wants to show Rodgers that he don't own them. 10-0 in the 2nd.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I cant stand the guy at all. But my taste in sports talking heads has changed a bit.

I used to be all up on Jim Rome and loved him. But Now I have switched to Cowherd. Used to hate Skip (And I dont like him that much now) But I love him and Sharpe's show now.
    Don’t like any of them, and Bayless is particularly repugnant because he’s an unabashed Dallas bootlicker.

Meanwhile, da Bears are up 10-0 on Green Bay early in the second quarter.

Extraordinary Member

I know Skip, Stephen A., and a WHOLE lot of guys who have made themselves personalities are the equivalent of the trashy TV I make fun of other people for watching…

…But I’m allowed to have one trashy show I can like.

Plus, I love guys giving the Cowboys ****.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Don’t like any of them, and Bayless is particularly repugnant because he’s an unabashed Dallas bootlicker.

Meanwhile, da Bears are up 10-0 on Green Bay early in the second quarter.
    He is for sure all on the Dallas and Brady trains. but if you look at him as a character. At least that is what I do it is not bad. I do like Sharpe and at times Skip does have a few points to make.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The Packers are on the board, thanks to a Rodgers to Lazard TD pass, cutting Chicago’s lead to 10-7.

The Packers are on the board, thanks to a Rodgers to Lazard TD pass, cutting Chicago’s lead to 10-7.
    Huge Pick 6. Bears were up 10-0 and now down 13-10.

And just like that, GB scores and then a pick 6 three plays later. Now up 14-10.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Huge Pick 6. Bears were up 10-0 and now down 13-10.
    Looks like Fields didn’t see Rasul Douglas jumping the route to pick off that pass. Wow! What a blunder.

Fields made up for his mistake on the last series with a 65 yard score and a 17-14 lead.

Will this be a who scores last game?

Just got a punt return. Rodgers lit the fire under the Bears with the I own you ****. bears up by 2 scores

That was a BS pass interference call against GB.the defender clearly grabbed Adams.

So much for defense. Da Bears gave Aaron Rodgers enough time to score a TD, now it’s 24-21 Bears.