Page 142 of 234 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 3509

Packers D just as ineffective, Bears 27-21 at the half.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Looks like Rodgers figured it out he is crushing the Bears.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

That punt mff could have been BIG! But a killer penalty.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Hubris, man. That's instant disrespect. Chiefs likely had Honey Badger give a speech I'd give my eyed-teeth to have heard to fire them up after this.

Everything I know about Tyrann Mathieu from his time in AZ, no way he would put up with the s*** the Raiders pulled.
    Matthieu claims he didn't see that and really doesn't need things like this to drive him according to what he told the press. But Mahomes claims , that yeah...this kinda made em take it up a notch.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Urban Meyer takes aim at internal leaks after Jaguars fall to Titans: 'That's nonsense, that's garbage'

If there was tension within the Jaguars organization entering Week 14, it wasn't quelled Sunday. It's likely worse.

The Jaguars were shut out at Tennessee, 20-0 -- their third 20-point defeat in four weeks and fifth straight loss overall. Much of the conversation afterward, however, was centered on what's going on within the organization outside of game days. NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported Saturday morning that Urban Meyer's short stint in Jacksonville has been pockmarked with run-ins with players and other coaches.

As his team fell to an AFC-worst 2-11 on the season, the first-year NFL coach said he assured Jaguars owner Shad Khan that he's going to turn things around. But he acknowledged reports of a fractured locker room aren't helping the cause.

"What's the answer? Start leaking information or some nonsense? No. No, that's nonsense, that's garbage," Meyer told reporters. "If there is a source, that source is unemployed. I mean, within seconds. If there's some source that's doing that."
    What a mess. The only thing keeping Meyer employed is the near bottomless patience of his owner, and Urban knows it.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

So another 1st was achieved in that Raiders loss to the Chiefs . A NFL announcer in closing moments detailed that NO GAME in NFL History had ever had the score of 48-9. That this was a 1st in NFL history score wise.

And to think...it was mostly motivated by the Raiders deciding to disrespect the Chiefs by the pregame deal.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Rodgers Crushed the Bears last night. he owns them. When his dumbass gets bounced in the NFC championship game for a second year in a row by Brady and the Bucs he can tell all his teammates on the flight home.

"Well guys at least I own the Bears right?"

meanwhile Mike M almost looked dumb as hell with his promised win and Washington darn near came back and he needed a fumble to save his butt.
    Last edited by babyblob; 12-13-2021 at 08:29 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Rodgers Crushed the Bears last night. he owns them. When his dumbass gets bounced in the NFC championship game for a second year in a row by Brady and the Bucs he can tell all his teammates on the flight home.

"Well guys at least I own the Bears right?"

meanwhile Mike M almost looked dumb as hell with his promised win and Washington darn near cam back and he needed a fumble to save his butt.
    This is where that COVID nonsense will come back to bite him. If he had been in for that 13-7 loss to the Chiefs. they would have easily won. They'd be sitting at 11-2 right now and secure homefield in the playoffs. Instead they will probably have to play the Bucs or Cards away for the NFC.

Urban Meyers is a worse Rookie QB coach than Adam Gase. If the Jags bring him back, Lawrence will just have to bide his time until free agency. If he isn't ruined as a QB by then.

The entire deal reminds me of how Steve Spurrier struggled in Washington that 1st season as his system just didn't work. Within 2 seasons he left and went back to college. He basically quit , no idea if Dan Snyder would have kept him beyond a 3rd season or not. And we had Spurrier kill Patrick Ramsey due to his system where that young QB took way too much punishment and the injuries hurt his career.

Well it was just a bad idea to start a rookie QB cold in the first place. Lawrence is on track to be the next San Darnold, though I think Meyer is better at this than Gase could ever have hoped to be.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Well it was just a bad idea to start a rookie QB cold in the first place. Lawrence is on track to be the next San Darnold, though I think Meyer is better at this than Gase could ever have hoped to be.
    Lawrence for as bad of a situation as he is in has not done that bad. There have been games where he has been decent. I think with a good coaching staff that he could be really good. not like the Next Brady or anything but he could do really well. Right now the best hope for him is to pad his stats and survive until he is a FA and get the Heck out of there.

They are equally gawdawful. Neither has any business working in pro football.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Lawrence for as bad of a situation as he is in has not done that bad. There have been games where he has been decent. I think with a good coaching staff that he could be really good. not like the Next Brady or anything but he could do really well. Right now the best hope for him is to pad his stats and survive until he is a FA and get the Heck out of there.

To be fair here ...Lawrence was considered NFL Ready to start as a rookie. That he was the next Peyton Manning , Andrew Luck type to start as rookie QB's as that blue chip talent. Its just the coaching and lack of playmakers for him that have hurt Lawrence. Plus he's a rookie and in Peyton and Luck's case both guys took some lumps that 1st season.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    To be fair here ...Lawrence was considered NFL Ready to start as a rookie. That he was the next Peyton Manning , Andrew Luck type to start as rookie QB's as that blue chip talent. Its just the coaching and lack of playmakers for him that have hurt Lawrence. Plus he's a rookie and in Peyton and Luck's case both guys took some lumps that 1st season.
    I agree. That was my point. Everyone is hating on Lawrence as being a bust and such but the fact is he is in the second worst situation after the Jets to be in for a rookie QB. Urban has no clue what he is doing there and that is hurting Lawrence. And despite all of this Lawrence has not been that bad and there have been some games where he has done decent. If he lasts long enough he can pad his stats and get to a better team when he is a FA.

Even a so called NFL ready rookie QB will suffer under a guy like Urban.