Page 143 of 234 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 3509

In Cincy Burrow was 11-15 with 210 yards and 2 tds in the 4th quarter and in OT. yet when The Bengals on the opening drive of OT he got the Bengals down to the San Fran 30 and what does Zac Taylor do? he runs the ball over and over and they get stopped and have to settle for a field goal. Then San Fran runs down and gets the TD for the Win.

Today ZT admitted he should have had Burrow who had the hot hand keep on doing what he was doing and get the win.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I agree. That was my point. Everyone is hating on Lawrence as being a bust and such but the fact is he is in the second worst situation after the Jets to be in for a rookie QB. Urban has no clue what he is doing there and that is hurting Lawrence. And despite all of this Lawrence has not been that bad and there have been some games where he has done decent. If he lasts long enough he can pad his stats and get to a better team when he is a FA.

Even a so called NFL ready rookie QB will suffer under a guy like Urban.

As you posted both teams are bad...with NY Jets they are considered the QB graveyard for all the QB's drafted by New York and busts there. I brought up months ago the last real successful QB drafted #1 was ...Ken O'Brien in the 1980's as he started a good few years and even beat Marino at times.

Given the Jaguars will stick with Urban he's gonna have to draft WR's and get talent around Lawrence next season. Originally Urban wanted Alex Smith to sign with them and be there as the veteran presence for a season to mentor Lawrence. With Smith retired I think Urban may have to try and convince him to come in as a QB coach. To help Lawrence in this system since he ran it before.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    As you posted both teams are bad...with NY Jets they are considered the QB graveyard for all the QB's drafted by New York and busts there. I brought up months ago the last real successful QB drafted #1 was ...Ken O'Brien in the 1980's as he started a good few years and even beat Marino at times.

Given the Jaguars will stick with Urban he's gonna have to draft WR's and get talent around Lawrence next season. Originally Urban wanted Alex Smith to sign with them and be there as the veteran presence for a season to mentor Lawrence. With Smith retired I think Urban may have to try and convince him to come in as a QB coach. To help Lawrence in this system since he ran it before.
    You can give urban ever piece in the world for Lawrence and it will still fail I think. because at the end of the day he is a bad coach, and he will do somethin be it his temper or some bs comment or some other crazy crap that will lose him the locker room again. if you dont trust the coach then you dont trust what he is telling you even if in the rare time Urban has a good idea. its not just making bad play calling or not helping his Qb grow. he just cant command respect the players and his own staff. And that is why is is such a bad coach.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

Every New Year's in Times Square they drop the ball in solidarity with the Jets...
    Dark does not mean deep.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Halfway through the second quarter and the Rams are leading Arizona 10-3.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Cards just tied it at 10. Murray is a passing machine.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The Rams won out over Arizona 30-23 in one of the better Monday Night games this season. Meanwhile....

36 players placed on reserve/COVID-19 list due to positive tests; Washington staffer positive for Omicron variant

I was really impressed at the level of play from both QBs last night. It's amazing how many great QBs are playing right now.

Also, Kyler Murray looks like Jordan Peele.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Rams really needed that win last night. I thought the Cards were definitely going to win, especially with the Rams missing players.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I was really impressed at the level of play from both QBs last night. It's amazing how many great QBs are playing right now.

Also, Kyler Murray looks like Jordan Peele.
    Hmm, now that you mention it....! HA! You're right!

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    Rams really needed that win last night. I thought the Cards were definitely going to win, especially with the Rams missing players.
    Both teams tend to play better on the road than at home, for some odd reason. But yes huge win for the Rams, with the holes they had. Cards were behind most if not all of them game, but the game still came right down to the wire. Kyler Murray was fun to watch.

Beckham continues to be an impact player for the Rams. He had six receptions and a touchdown last night. In four games with the Rams he's caught 15 receptions and gotten three touchdowns. In Cleveland, he caught 17 receptions and none of them were touchdowns. Right move for him to leave the Browns.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 12-14-2021 at 12:14 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

The Cleveland Browns have put 8 players on the Covid list and the team as a whole have entered the league-enhanced safety protocols. Article Link.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The Cleveland Browns have put 8 players on the Covid list and the team as a whole have entered the league-enhanced safety protocols. Article Link.
    Well there is Bakers excuse when he plays like crap and losses.

Odell Beckham, Jr. has tested positive for Covid. Article Link
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    If the bookies had any odds on this game, I’m guessing the game between the Browns and Raiders will be taken off the board, if that hasn’t happened already.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 12-14-2021 at 02:25 PM.